Dublin crew!!!

Comments

• Irish AlIrish Al Posts: 6,236
    V really is a human being that was given to fly :D

Rob....thats shit dude!
    I need a coffee!
  • redrockredrock Posts: 18,341
    AND I have to let y'all know that sadly my planned birthday festivities are not going to happen for a few weeks as I've got a lot on and left organisation too late.

POO! I had everything sorted and freed myself. Didn't even plan dinner for me.. only for Rob and G. :mad: I'll go to Herbie's balloon party instead :D
  • V VV V Posts: 5,191
    A balloon party?! Sounds cool! Scary to think that I was fifteen six years ago...

eek :eek: even more scary for me to think while you were being 15 I was giving birth oh man now i feel like your granmother !!!!

Red you are more then well come (come early and bring plenty of puff to help me blow them all up :D )
    ~~~~~~~~~~ PINK FLUFFY LOVE PSYCHO~~~~~~~~~~
    Astoria,Dublin,Reading 06,Wembley 07,Sheapards Bush & o2 09 thats multiple Jamgasms!
    Will bring a balloon blower-upper. :D
  • ByrnzieByrnzie Posts: 21,037
    I got the Immagine in Cornice dvd through this morning - I've not seen it yet though - is that Sandra in the picture in the booklet at the front barrier? :confused:
  • Byrnzie wrote:
    I got the Immagine in Cornice dvd through this morning - I've not seen it yet though - is that Sandra in the picture in the booklet at the front barrier? :confused:
    Probably.. didn't notice!

Not long now birthday bruvver! :D
    Probably.. didn't notice!

Not long now birthday bruvver! :D

Yeah, shame I'm working from 12:30pm until 8:30pm tomorrow. Ah well, the weekend doth beckon!
  • V VV V Posts: 5,191
    a Huge Happy Birthday to 2 Gorgeous Dublin thread BOYS :D:D
    Rob and Byrnzie hope you both have great days i'm sure tons of beer will be had by both :D xx
    ~~~~~~~~~~ PINK FLUFFY LOVE PSYCHO~~~~~~~~~~
    Astoria,Dublin,Reading 06,Wembley 07,Sheapards Bush & o2 09 thats multiple Jamgasms!
  • V V wrote:
    a Huge Happy Birthday to 2 Gorgeous Dublin thread BOYS :D:D
    Rob and Byrnzie hope you both have great days i'm sure tons of beer will be had by both :D xx
    Thanks V! And happy birthday to your little man too! :D
    Happy birthday lads...its mad that B is pretty much twice Robs age ;)
    I need a coffee!
    HAPPY BIRTHDAY TO THREE LOVELY BOYS!

Have a great one Rob, Steve and lil' Herbie (he's the cutest of the lot!) :D

xxxxxxx
  • nutmeg81nutmeg81 Posts: 627
    fuck me was home at weekend for ballyer graduation and forgot how
    exspensive dublin was..... E7.50 for a JD & Coke??!! thats bout £5 and
    I could have got 3 of em if not 4 for the same price here in liverpool!!

then hit the Village and ordered a pint of smithwicks, heineken and a bottle
    of heineken......E15....???!! what the fuck!!

thank god there a pub here that sells pints of kronenberg for 70p on mondays!!
    26/10/96 dublin
    01/06/00 dublin
    23/08/06 dublin
    11/09/06 paris
    18/06/07 london
    17/08/09 manchester
    18/08/09 london
  • BuruBuru Posts: 8,473
    Happy birthday Rob, Brynzie and Herbie!!!!!!! :D
    y la banda de Guille... cuando toca?
    Thanks Marina, Al, Red and V! :) Did I miss anyone? :confused:
  • 58823005882300 Posts: 813
    Hi Everyone,

I am from the US and coming over to your fine city to spend St. Pat's with some girl friends. I have been a Pearl Jam lifer and would love to meet any of you out for a pint. I got to do the European tour last summer but I am sad to say I only had a lay over in Dublin so all I saw was the airport. I am mad about Pearl Jam and come complete with tattoo. Anyone interested in showing some American ladies a good time. (Not being a perv!)
    Hi 5882300.. You might be in luck. It would seem they are trying to plan something around st patrick's day! Check out the aet or helen might find you here! :D
  • 58823005882300 Posts: 813
    redrock wrote:
    Hi 5882300.. You might be in luck. It would seem they are trying to plan something around st patrick's day! Check out the aet or helen might find you here! :D

Where are you? Isn't it super late over there? Night owl I see, me too.
  • 5882300 wrote:
    Hi Everyone,

I am from the US and coming over to your fine city to spend St. Pat's with some girl friends. I have been a Pearl Jam lifer and would love to meet any of you out for a pint. I got to do the European tour last summer but I am sad to say I only had a lay over in Dublin so all I saw was the airport. I am mad about Pearl Jam and come complete with tattoo. Anyone interested in showing some American ladies a good time. (Not being a perv!)
    Hello there... yep, you're in luck. There are a load of PJ people coming over for Paddys weekend so you're more than welcome to meet up with us and there will be LOTS of drinking involved. Sorry, I'm not into ladies myself... but there are usually quite a few men around :) . PM me if ya want more information or anything.
    The Astoria??? Orgazmic!
    Verona??? it's all surmountable
    Dublin 23.08.06 "The beauty of Ireland, right there!"
    Wembley? We all believe!
    Copenhagen?? your light made us stars
    Chicago 07? And love
    What a different life
    Had I not found this love with you
  • Ooohh I booked my London flight for January for when Marina's over :) got it for 32euro this morning... all taxes included and everything :eek:
    The Astoria??? Orgazmic!
    Wembley? We all believe!
    Chicago 07? And love
    What a different life
    5882300 wrote:
    Anyone interested in showing some American ladies a good time.

:D
    5882300 wrote:
    (Not being a perv!)

Oh :o

;)
    I need a coffee!
  • BuruBuru Posts: 8,473
    Ooohh I booked my London flight for January for when Marina's over :) got it for 32euro this morning... all taxes included and everything :eek:

yay!!! :D

Brynzie, I didn't check the booklet, but you can def see her, Stian and lots of other fans we know in the front!!
    y la banda de Guille... cuando toca?
  • Buru wrote:
    yay!!! :D

Brynzie, I didn't check the booklet, but you can def see her, Stian and lots of other fans we know in the front!!
    It's the same weekend as my christmas party though :( but we don't get a weekend in galway this year like we normally do, it's just in Dublin... so fuck it :)
    The Astoria??? Orgazmic!
    Wembley? We all believe!
    Chicago 07? And love
    What a different life
    5882300 wrote:
    Where are you? Isn't it super late over there? Night owl I see, me too.

I'm where the skies are purple.... :D It was actually really early when I posted. Did it before going to work and I leave for work at 6.40am so I didn't really have time to chat this morning :D
    Ooohh I booked my London flight for January for when Marina's over :) got it for 32euro this morning... all taxes included and everything :eek:

YAY!!!!!
  • JennytreeJennytree Posts: 5,340

Gimme more details!!
    This is me:
    http://www.facebook.com/jennytree

SMELL YER MA!
  • Jennytree wrote:
    Gimme more details!!
    Hmm... weirdo! :D

Flying on Friday the 25th January at 2010 to Stansted with Ryanair, returning Sunday, 27th at 2015. Each flight was 1c and with tax was 20euro somehow. 6euro for airport check in :rolleyes: and a further 6 for credit card fee :rolleyes:

That enough for ya or do ya need more? :D
    The Astoria??? Orgazmic!
    Wembley? We all believe!
    Chicago 07? And love
    What a different life
  • Just checked and ya can still get those fares if ya wanna come along jennywenny!
    The Astoria??? Orgazmic!
    Wembley? We all believe!
    Chicago 07? And love
    What a different life
    Just checked and ya can still get those fares if ya wanna come along jennywenny!

Ooo... well where ye stayin when ye get there? I can't go on Friday evening, cos I'm in work till half 9 that night... althooough, I could swap shift and get out at 2pm and then go on the Friday... *thinks more*
    This is me:

SMELL YER MA!
  • Jennytree wrote:
    Ooo... well where ye stayin when ye get there? I can't go on Friday evening, cos I'm in work till half 9 that night... althooough, I could swap shift and get out at 2pm and then go on the Friday... *thinks more*
    :) oooohhh just do it, I think that sale ends tomorrow. I'm staying with barbara... I don't know how much space she has but I'm sure somebody would have room for ya :)
    The Astoria??? Orgazmic!
    Wembley? We all believe!
    Chicago 07? And love
    What a different life
    :) oooohhh just do it, I think that sale ends tomorrow. I'm staying with barbara... I don't know how much space she has but I'm sure somebody would have room for ya :)

ah no, I can get a li'l hostel thingy anywho :)

And just asked the dude I work with if I can swap shifts, and he said yeah so tis lookin good!!
    This is me:

SMELL YER MA!