Comments

• redrockredrock Posts: 18,341
    Dave!!! Steve!!!!! HELLOOOOOOOOOOO!

It has been a bit slow around here for a while, hasn't it? :(
  • ByrnzieByrnzie Posts: 21,037
    redrock wrote:
    Dave!!! Steve!!!!! HELLOOOOOOOOOOO!

It has been a bit slow around here for a while, hasn't it? :(

Yeah. I've been lingering in the shadows though. :)
  • It's impossible for me to post at work now and the evenings are so hectic!!

But we must have a Dublin flow one evening soon!
    20/04/06 ~ 23/08/06 ~ 09/09/06

14/09/06, 16/09/06, 17/09/06, 19/09/06, 20/09/06 ~ The Stone lookalike leg of the 2006 tour

18/06/07 - Amazing, just amazing

04/07/06 ~Proud to be part of the AIC Astoria Crew~

Rockin' out to Creadles
    Flooooooooooooowwwww!

Hello everyone. Got back from work, had a bite to eat, so now computer time!!! But no-one is around :(
  • V VV V Posts: 5,191
    Boo !!!!!
    ~~~~~~~~~~ PINK FLUFFY LOVE PSYCHO~~~~~~~~~~
    Astoria,Dublin,Reading 06,Wembley 07,Sheapards Bush & o2 09 thats multiple Jamgasms!
  • chimechime Posts: 7,838
    Back from Norway. Great weekend. Need sleep :o ... hope you all had good weekends too. Have put my pics from the weekend up on facebook for anyone that's interested :)
    So are we strangers now? Like rock and roll and the radio?
    Hey everyone! Pippa!!!!! Saw a few of Pin's pics (I think).. does look like you guys had a good time! **goes off to facebook to check out Chime's pics**
    redrock wrote:
    **goes off to facebook to check out Chime's pics**

*ditto*

I had a WONDERFUL weekend with red :D , she is the best :D xxx
    Astoria,Dublin,Reading 06,Wembley 07,Sheapards Bush & o2 09 thats multiple Jamgasms!
    You're too sweet V!

Love those pics Pippa!!!! Stian was there too!
  • redrock wrote:
    You're too sweet V!

Love those pics Pippa!!!! Stian was there too!
    he met us briefly and showed us around a few pubs and then fucked off as soon as he got the chance :eek: :D

BRILLIANT weekend!
    The Astoria??? Orgazmic!
    Verona??? it's all surmountable
    Dublin 23.08.06 "The beauty of Ireland, right there!"
    Wembley? We all believe!
    Copenhagen?? your light made us stars
    Chicago 07? And love
    What a different life
    Had I not found this love with you
    he met us briefly and showed us around a few pubs and then fucked off as soon as he got the chance :eek: :D

BRILLIANT weekend!

Haha!!!!! Was quickly fed up with you guys!
  • dunkmandunkman Posts: 19,646
    i met Stian at the Green Man Hotel just before the Wembley show and he was rude to me... he was drunk though i think... but he said JRD didnt look to happy with his special rare PJ gift for getting him a ticket.. when i asked what it was he gave him he said it was a PJ jigsaw that he had made himself... and then he said JRD didnt look to pleased with it when he gave him it.. i said "oh i wonder why" and he came right up to my face and said to me '' do you have a handmade PJ jigsaw... no i thought not" and then as he was walking off i said to him "no, but i've got a lightsabre made out of Stone Gossards eyelashes"
    oh scary... 40000 morbidly obese christians wearing fanny packs invading europe is probably the least scariest thing since I watched an edited version of The Care Bears movie in an extremely brightly lit cinema.
  • dunkman wrote:
    i met Stian at the Green Man Hotel just before the Wembley show and he was rude to me... he was drunk though i think... but he said JRD didnt look to happy with his special rare PJ gift for getting him a ticket.. when i asked what it was he gave him he said it was a PJ jigsaw that he had made himself... and then he said JRD didnt look to pleased with it when he gave him it.. i said "oh i wonder why" and he came right up to my face and said to me '' do you have a handmade PJ jigsaw... no i thought not" and then as he was walking off i said to him "no, but i've got a lightsabre made out of Stone Gossards eyelashes"
    Hahahahahahahahahaha :D
    The Astoria??? Orgazmic!
    Verona??? it's all surmountable
    Dublin 23.08.06 "The beauty of Ireland, right there!"
    Wembley? We all believe!
    Copenhagen?? your light made us stars
    Chicago 07? And love
    What a different life
    Had I not found this love with you
  • jrdjrd Posts: 3,060
    dunkman wrote:

i was kind of thinking "what the feck am i going to do with a Pearl Jam jigsaw puzzle while i'm actually at the bleedin' gig...???"... :D

...that and what am i EVER going to do with a Pearl Jam jigsaw... plus i think if i'd gone home and said "hi honey, great gig, and look what i've brought home" i'd now not have had sex for about 4.5 months ;) :eek:
    Oh yeah? Well, I've had about enough of morons and halfwits, dolts, dunces, dullards and dumbbells - and you chowderhead yokel, you blithering hayseed, you - you've had enough of me?
    Did everyone have a happy halloween? Who's been nicking their kid's sweets while they're not looking? Am I the only one doing that?
  • JennytreeJennytree Posts: 5,340
    No need to nick sweets for me... my temp. boss bought us in a loooad of sweeties cos we're feckin deadly! :D

Had fun over the weekend dressed as Dot from Animaniacs.

New tattoos are healing up nicely...

umm.. no other news really!

Hope everyone is fab today!
    This is me:
    http://www.facebook.com/jennytree

SMELL YER MA!
    I was a shadow.....

Any pics of your tats up yet?
    redrock wrote:
    I was a shadow.....

Any pics of your tats up yet?

yep - have them on the myspace! bear in mind that they have to be coloured in soon too!

What do ye make of the li'l announcement??
    This is me:

SMELL YER MA!
    I'm thinking maybe a lil' boot or something... Not shows....

Just checked out your pics!! Cooooool! Can't wait to see them coloured in!
  • Irish AlIrish Al Posts: 6,236
    YO YO YO YO MOFO'S WHAT IS UP?????????????????

:cool:

You would not believe how busy I have been recently...and my wireless network at home isn't work :confused:

So how you all doing???
    nutmeg81 wrote:
    which wednesday man??

mines the 21st............

belated happy bday Al but i aint here for awhile!!

We're twins dude :D Belated to you too and Rob as well
    I need a coffee!
    Al! Posters on sale later! $200 limited ed. book about posters as well!

Quick.. get your credit card!
    redrock wrote:

Quick.. get your credit card!

more like get cooking and a bottle of wine so that Mrs. Al will let ye buy stuff :p
    This is me:

SMELL YER MA!
    So is anyone gonna buy the $200 book? I think I'll pass on both books this time. They seem a tad pointless.
    books $200 ???

I must be missing something but it sounds priceyeyeyeyeyeyeye

B you still daydreaming over the japanese woman ??? :p

hope u all had a top halloween :D we did , arrrr I love it gonna leave the cobwebs and skulls in the window a while, how about u red ?
    V V wrote:
    books $200 ???

I must be missing something but it sounds priceyeyeyeyeyeyeye

B you still daydreaming over the japanese woman ??? :p

hope u all had a top halloween :D we did , arrrr I love it gonna leave the cobwebs and skulls in the window a while, how about u red ?

http://www.pearljam.com/goods/
  • jrdjrd Posts: 3,060
    Byrnzie wrote:
    So is anyone gonna buy the $200 book? I think I'll pass on both books this time. They seem a tad pointless.

dunno... i find myself being strangely drawn towards the (cheaper version of) the book... oh god, is this how it starts ? am i starting to turn into Al ? :eek:
    Oh yeah? Well, I've had about enough of morons and halfwits, dolts, dunces, dullards and dumbbells - and you chowderhead yokel, you blithering hayseed, you - you've had enough of me?
  • BuruBuru Posts: 8,473
    200 dollars for a book? Not going to happen...

Hello everyone!
    y la banda de Guille... cuando toca?
    Hi Everyone!

I'm passing on the books... too expensive. My thoughts are that if you are going to have such a 'collector's' book, you really need the limited edition one and $200 + shipping is just too much for me. Though I love graphic art, art books, etc., I'm not into the posters enough to spend that kind of money.

V.. I had a great halloween.... cobwebs will be staying up for a bit! :)

Pippa!!! Did you see this blog entry for the foos:
    " Foo Fighters on Jonathan Ross

If you live in the UK, be sure to tune in to BBC1 on Friday, November 9th at 10:35pm to catch Foo Fighters as featured guests on the Jonathan Ross show."

If they are in London then do you think this may mean a lil' 'secret' show before the O2????
    i just saw a clip for J Ross tonight but didnt think he said Foo's !

BUT if you tune into Jools holland tonight Siouxsie will be on check out my friends on bass and vibs :D hehehe
  • Irish AlIrish Al Posts: 6,236
    Hey Pippa text me last night, could have got a couple of the posters but didn't, have promised myself no posters til next year :D

JRD...you will never, ever, ever be like me...I am :cool:....you are old and smell of wee ;)

Books......not yet....but.....
    I need a coffee!