Dublin crew!!!

Comments

• wash_wash_ Posts: 1,073
    Hope you get tickets Helen.

This whole thing has reminded me of the Astoria. I completly feel for all of those who missed out.
    2006 ░▒▓ Astoria, Dublin, Leeds, Reading, Lisbon, Paris, Verona, Athens
    2007 ░▒▓ London, Dusseldorf, Copenhagen, Nijmegen
    2009 ░▒▓ Manchester, London
    2010 ░▒▓ Hyde Park

*§* Music is all the juice i'll need *§*
  • Any luck yet H?
  • Heineken HelenHeineken Helen Posts: 18,095
    Babs just rang me... she scored two finally... and guess who her plus 1 is? :D:D:D I LOVE that girl soooo mcuh. I can finally go home now but thanks everyone for your good wishes and texts... I love you all and I promise you'll all be there with me! :)
    The Astoria??? Orgazmic!
    Verona??? it's all surmountable
    Dublin 23.08.06 "The beauty of Ireland, right there!"
    Wembley? We all believe!
    Copenhagen?? your light made us stars
    Chicago 07? And love
    What a different life
    Had I not found this love with you
  • redrockredrock Posts: 18,341
    Woohoo!!!!! How long did it take her to get those tix?
  • evenkatevenkat Posts: 380
    Babs just rang me... she scored two finally... and guess who her plus 1 is? :D:D:D I LOVE that girl soooo mcuh. I can finally go home now but thanks everyone for your good wishes and texts... I love you all and I promise you'll all be there with me! :)

Wooooooooohooooooooooo! It' been one stressfull day eh?

Redrock thank you for pointing me here. Gonna kill her for not texting me, lol.
    "...believe in lies...to get by...it's divine...whoa...oh, you know what its like..."
    Morning everyone....

They are going nuts with complaining and moaning and everything on the Porch! These americans will never learn, will they? :D
  • wash_wash_ Posts: 1,073
    Blimey! Those Americans must be rolling in cash...offering 1 and 2 grand for tickets?! That's a bit extreme! Although I do understand their desperation :o: :)
    2006 ░▒▓ Astoria, Dublin, Leeds, Reading, Lisbon, Paris, Verona, Athens
    2007 ░▒▓ London, Dusseldorf, Copenhagen, Nijmegen
    2009 ░▒▓ Manchester, London
    2010 ░▒▓ Hyde Park

*§* Music is all the juice i'll need *§*
  • dunkmandunkman Posts: 19,646
    redrock wrote:
    Morning everyone....

They are going nuts with complaining and moaning and everything on the Porch! These americans will never learn, will they? :D

thats cos us europeans keep nicking their tickets off them :D:D

congrats Helen :) sucking up to everyone means you do get tickets.. perhaps i'll try that sometime... oh fuck that... i cannae do it!!!!

in al seriousness, fucking amazing you got a ticket.. well done :cool: and show them americans how to drink properly and how not to sit down at a concert, mind you they are so fat they have to sit down at some point or their ankles would collapse...
    oh scary... 40000 morbidly obese christians wearing fanny packs invading europe is probably the least scariest thing since I watched an edited version of The Care Bears movie in an extremely brightly lit cinema.
  • JennytreeJennytree Posts: 5,340
    dunkman wrote:
    show them americans how to drink properly and how not to sit down at a concert, mind you they are so fat they have to sit down at some point or their ankles would collapse...

hahaha...

I fuckin dare ye to start a thread in the porch with that in it!

They're all gone a bit mad... but I guess thats pearl jam fans for ye!
    This is me:
    http://www.facebook.com/jennytree

SMELL YER MA!
    Jennytree wrote:
    hahaha...

I fuckin dare ye to start a thread in the porch with that in it!

They're all gone a bit mad... but I guess thats pearl jam fans for ye!

nah, i might want to go there one day and i dont want them to crush me to death uponst arrival in their beautiful country...

aye they've went mental.. there might be a school shooting or 3 today as a result :o;)
    oh scary... 40000 morbidly obese christians wearing fanny packs invading europe is probably the least scariest thing since I watched an edited version of The Care Bears movie in an extremely brightly lit cinema.
    dunkman wrote:

aye they've went mental.. there might be a school shooting or 3 today as a result :o;)

sssshh... the song Jeremy got blamed enough for that shite already! Of course its nothing to do with crazy kids who are allowed access to guns... idiots!
    This is me:

SMELL YER MA!
    Jennytree wrote:
    sssshh... the song Jeremy got blamed enough for that shite already! Of course its nothing to do with crazy kids who are allowed access to guns... idiots!

i'm glad you put "the song" before Jeremy there or i would have been totally confused :confused:;)

you bored at work tae? fancy playing strip pontoon? or placing boobies on the photocopier?

anyone ever done that? :D
    dunkman wrote:
    i'm glad you put "the song" before Jeremy there or i would have been totally confused :confused:;)

you bored at work tae? fancy playing strip pontoon? or placing boobies on the photocopier?

anyone ever done that? :D

ooo I must do that this evening! :D:D I'm not in work till 2 - goes to show how bored I am at home too!
    This is me:

SMELL YER MA!
    Jennytree wrote:
    ooo I must do that this evening! :D:D I'm not in work till 2 - goes to show how bored I am at home too!

i'd photocopy my cock, but cocks are quite ugly things really... boobs are nice things though...

ohhh anyone go see The Simpsons last night then???? i'll need to go asap!
  • vedder_soupvedder_soup Posts: 5,861
    dunkman wrote:
    i'd photocopy my cock, but cocks are quite ugly things really... boobs are nice things though...

ohhh anyone go see The Simpsons last night then???? i'll need to go asap!

:eek:
    actually, that is the kind of thing i expect to hear from you dunk... ;)
    2003 - Sydney x3,
    2006 - Reading Festival,
    2007 - Katowice, London, Nijmegen, Rock Werchter,
    2008 - MSG x2, Hartford, Mansfield x2, Beacon Theater,
    2009 - Melbourne, Sydney,
    2010 - I watched it go to fire!
    2011 - EV Brisbane x3, Newcastle, Sydney x3,
    2012 - Manchester x 2, Amsterdam x2, Prague, Berlin x2, Stockholm, Oslo, Copenhagen,
    2014 - Sydney, EV Sydney x3

I wave to all my Friends... Yeah!
  • jrdjrd Posts: 3,060
    Babs just rang me... she scored two finally... and guess who her plus 1 is? :D I LOVE that girl soooo mcuh. I can finally go home now but thanks everyone for your good wishes and texts... I love you all and I promise you'll all be there with me! :)

remember to tape the show for us all... ;)
    means you have to stand still and not make any noise... think you can do that? :D
    Oh yeah? Well, I've had about enough of morons and halfwits, dolts, dunces, dullards and dumbbells - and you chowderhead yokel, you blithering hayseed, you - you've had enough of me?
    redrock wrote:
    Woohoo!!!!! How long did it take her to get those tix?
    Well at about 10.18, when I was about to give up on life itself, lol, she called me saying she'd JUST got her pair and the spare was mine... by the looks of the timing, there's a good chance we got that last pair that were hanging around a cart somewhere.

Kat sorry I didn't text straight away but my phone was going mental, lol, it was ridiculous.

Jrd, I WAS actually considering asking randall if I could possibly borrow his recording equipment... I've no idea how it works or anything but it couldn't harm to ask? Are they normally worth a lot of money or something that people would lend out?
    The Astoria??? Orgazmic!
    Wembley? We all believe!
    Chicago 07? And love
    What a different life
  • BuruBuru Posts: 8,473
    Helen!! that's great news!!! :D
    have fun for all of us
    y la banda de Guille... cuando toca?
    Buru wrote:
    Helen!! that's great news!!! :D
    have fun for all of us
    I will :) trust me! Thanks :)

I've texted Randall to ask if he'd consider loaning it to me... he normally takes a while to reply... so now I wait.
    The Astoria??? Orgazmic!
    Wembley? We all believe!
    Chicago 07? And love
    What a different life
    Aaaaalllll byyyy myyyyysellllllllffff.....

Morning everyone! Empty house today.. Rob gone to drive G. up north to her grandparents for the week. So until he comes back tonight I'm all alone! Damn.. if only I was 14 or 15, I'd throw a party while I have the house to myself....

Maybe I'll just party on my own... :D

Have a lovely, sunny Sunday everyone! :D
    quiet indeed!
    everyone must be out having fun... or recovering from hangovers!!! ;)
    i'm off to spend some money on electronic goodies... :D
    Oh yeah? Well, I've had about enough of morons and halfwits, dolts, dunces, dullards and dumbbells - and you chowderhead yokel, you blithering hayseed, you - you've had enough of me?
    i am having a quiet one coz i am outa cash
    2003 - Sydney x3,
    2006 - Reading Festival,
    2012 - Manchester x 2, Amsterdam x2, Prague, Berlin x2, Stockholm, Oslo, Copenhagen,

• stonesgstringstonesgstring Posts: 4,613
    Yep nice quiet Sunday for me too. Starting to think about getting ready for work tomorrow too, so not so nice :)
    20/04/06 ~ 23/08/06 ~ 09/09/06

14/09/06, 16/09/06, 17/09/06, 19/09/06, 20/09/06 ~ The Stone lookalike leg of the 2006 tour

18/06/07 - Amazing, just amazing

04/07/06 ~Proud to be part of the AIC Astoria Crew~

Rockin' out to Creadles
    Hey Caz! Already thinking about getting ready for work tomorrow!?!? Even I don't take that long to get my make-up on and get dressed! :D
  • stonesgstringstonesgstring Posts: 4,613
    redrock wrote:
    Hey Caz! Already thinking about getting ready for work tomorrow!?!? Even I don't take that long to get my make-up on and get dressed! :D

Haha :p No I have to clean my shoes that sort of thing. All very boring so I'm delaying it a bit longer :

So you have the house to yourself then? I'd throw a party if I was you :)
    20/04/06 ~ 23/08/06 ~ 09/09/06

14/09/06, 16/09/06, 17/09/06, 19/09/06, 20/09/06 ~ The Stone lookalike leg of the 2006 tour

18/06/07 - Amazing, just amazing

04/07/06 ~Proud to be part of the AIC Astoria Crew~

Rockin' out to Creadles
    Yeah.. a party with me and my five cats! Nah.... had a lovely long bath (with no cat or kid or hubby trying to get in at the same time :D). Will just plop myself down on the couch with a DVD.. maybe The Libertine (Johnny Depp!)...
    Morning people.... very quiet again....

**must remember to do tax credit thing and car tax today**
    redrock wrote:

mornin' (just)...
    done yer to-do list yet ?
    redrock wrote:

must remember to do tax as well
    need it to buy a flight back to australia
    2003 - Sydney x3,
    2006 - Reading Festival,

jrd wrote:
    mornin' (just)...
    done yer to-do list yet ?
    That was it! And it's done... wait... there is one more thing.... oh yeah!!! Apply for a job... :D