Dublin crew!!!

Comments

• redrockredrock Posts: 18,341
    ooOOoo Caz.. The Importance of Being Ernest... I love it (I love Wilde). Gwendolen.. yep.. big part... start learning your lines! :D I think we should all come down and see you!

My week-end was fine... went up north to pick G. up from my inlaws (she had been there all week). Saturday was a beautiful day so went out to the woods and fields and some other place high on a hill with loads of rocks and heather! Very nice.. though I managed to trip and fall and jar something in my arm because it hurts like hell... but hey.. I'm clumsy! :D

A few days in London and then off to Brussels on Thursday (with G.)... hope it stays nice:D
  • Ran into Helen and Barry at Palooza, was thinking about the rest of you .........

It was a pretty good set, huge crowd and surfers got on my nerves, the heat sucked, but was still AMAZING, and btw I still think MMJ and Kings of Leon FUCKIN ROCK.......both sets were amazing...
    Cheers,
    NEWAGEHIPPIE

Keep your eyes open, eventually something will happen....
    Good morning all!

Casey!!!! So you guys met up.. yay!!!! Hopefully soon, instead of just thinking of us, you will be seeing us when you tour Europe again :D

Caz... Yay!
  • JennytreeJennytree Posts: 5,340
    Morning all!

It's been pretty quite here... wha' happened?!!

Cheap hotels in Edinburgh - any ideas??
    This is me:
    http://www.facebook.com/jennytree

SMELL YER MA!
  • jrdjrd Posts: 3,060
    Jennytree wrote:

i'm sure someone's thought of it before... nice idea though... :p
    Oh yeah? Well, I've had about enough of morons and halfwits, dolts, dunces, dullards and dumbbells - and you chowderhead yokel, you blithering hayseed, you - you've had enough of me?
  • dunkmandunkman Posts: 19,646
    Jennytree wrote:

i'll get back to ye!!!

i've stayed in some on Grassmarket area that were a good price, travelodge one is very very central as well... i'll link you some soon-ish
    oh scary... 40000 morbidly obese christians wearing fanny packs invading europe is probably the least scariest thing since I watched an edited version of The Care Bears movie in an extremely brightly lit cinema.
  • Irish AlIrish Al Posts: 6,236
    Stoney play was really good, he's starting his next one next month :rolleyes:

Jen Holiday inn is reasonable enough, nothing glamourous but decent...no proper hotel bar tho :)

Howdy to the rest of ya ;)
    I need a coffee!
    Just watched the Lolla webcast.. Ed looks tired! Looks like it was a good night anyway! :D
    thanks for the idea's folks! :D
    This is me:

SMELL YER MA!
    redrock wrote:
    Just watched the Lolla webcast.. Ed looks tired! Looks like it was a good night anyway! :D

Where?
    I need a coffee!
    Irish Al wrote:
    Where?

on her computer and in the comfort of her own home dufoid :rolleyes:
    oh scary... 40000 morbidly obese christians wearing fanny packs invading europe is probably the least scariest thing since I watched an edited version of The Care Bears movie in an extremely brightly lit cinema.
    dunkman wrote:
    on her computer and in the comfort of her own home dufoid :rolleyes:

Thanks Crunt Features ;)
    I need a coffee!
  • chimechime Posts: 7,838
    Irish Al wrote:
    Where?

Evening :)

This is where I got it http://www.megaupload.com/?d=EYJ0QGIO
    So are we strangers now? Like rock and roll and the radio?
    Irish Al wrote:
    Thanks Crunt Features ;)

you're welcome gay breakerinerur :)
    Morning everyone! :D
  • V VV V Posts: 5,191
    good morning :)

sadly for you lot I'm back :D

WOMAD which became WOMUD ! was great music and we had a good time 2 sunny days but 1 foot of mud every where so hard work with my lil one. On the other hand BGG was great HOT SUNNY I have a tan :eek: yeah lovely to be outside in the good weather being all hippiefied.

SO How are you all?
    any gossip?
    Dan txt to say Lolla set was rubbish
    ~~~~~~~~~~ PINK FLUFFY LOVE PSYCHO~~~~~~~~~~
    Astoria,Dublin,Reading 06,Wembley 07,Sheapards Bush & o2 09 thats multiple Jamgasms!
    Victoria!!!!! A tanned Victoria, none the less! Looks like you had a good time :) Betcha lil' H loved the mud bit! Lolla setlist was OK.. a festival one... :D

How are things with you then?
    sometimes he liked it stomping about other times he moaned as it was drying out got very sticky so hard to keep ur boots on your feet ! we did some lovely kids making workshops together but the kids area got floaded and never really opened fully , which ment we didnt have to work :)
    now working threw the moutains of washing and 27 msg's on the office phone , damn work!

what have u been up to?
    Astoria,Dublin,Reading 06,Wembley 07,Sheapards Bush & o2 09 thats multiple Jamgasms!
    Running around with G and her mate for a few days (Camden, swimming, walking along the river as far as we could!) then G. was up North with her Grandparents last week, so went around agencies, etc. Went to pick her up at the week-end.. had beautiful weather and went to all kinds of different places... Tripped and fell and jarred something in my arm.. still hurts :( Went for walks through fields where the wheat had just been harvested.... Loads of grain on the ground so G and her friend scooped it all up and we brought back two massive carrier bags full. They said they wanted to make flour, then bread but settled with making 'heat pillows', you know the kind you heat up in the microwave and put on an achy bit! Not made yet, but will be by the end of the month. G and I are getting ready to go to Brussels tomorrow for 10 days or so....

I've done all my washing :p

Oh! Rob started his new job 1st August... he's much more relaxed and happy! :D

Oh... and downloading the Vic as we speak... :D
    that all sounds pretty busy ! hope your arm is ok ?
    i love my weat bag :)
    good about Rob :)
    hope you have a lovely time away with the cat !

this Vic thing not sure what it was but the set looks good :)
  • vedder_soupvedder_soup Posts: 5,861
    redrock wrote:
    Oh... and downloading the Vic as we speak... :D

Where???
    2003 - Sydney x3,
    2006 - Reading Festival,
    2007 - Katowice, London, Nijmegen, Rock Werchter,
    2008 - MSG x2, Hartford, Mansfield x2, Beacon Theater,
    2009 - Melbourne, Sydney,
    2010 - I watched it go to fire!
    2011 - EV Brisbane x3, Newcastle, Sydney x3,
    2012 - Manchester x 2, Amsterdam x2, Prague, Berlin x2, Stockholm, Oslo, Copenhagen,
    2014 - Sydney, EV Sydney x3

I wave to all my Friends... Yeah!
    Where???

on her computer!!!!!

oh you mean 'where from??' ;)
    Thanks for that Rita ... will have to try and grab that tonight :)

Saw a t-shirt on a guy at Waterloo today that made me giggle :D
    /\
    l

THE MAN

THE LEGEND

l
    \/
    Chime wrote:
    /\
    l

THE MAN

THE LEGEND

l
    \/

was Diego Maradona giving him a blowjob?
    Good aft' all :D
    This is me:

SMELL YER MA!
    redrock wrote:

Is this a torrent?

Will have to wait for a megaupload link or something :o
  • jrdjrd Posts: 3,060
    Chime wrote:
    Is this a torrent?

Will have to wait for a megaupload link or something :o

yeah, it'll be a torrent. it's on youkan as well (torrent).
    will stick it up me website when i've got it...
    Oh yeah? Well, I've had about enough of morons and halfwits, dolts, dunces, dullards and dumbbells - and you chowderhead yokel, you blithering hayseed, you - you've had enough of me?
  • stonesgstringstonesgstring Posts: 4,613
    Chime wrote:
    Thanks for that Rita ... will have to try and grab that tonight :)

Saw a t-shirt on a guy at Waterloo today that made me giggle :D
    /\
    l

THE MAN

THE LEGEND

l
    \/

Haha genius!! :D:D

Glad you had a great time VV :)
    20/04/06 ~ 23/08/06 ~ 09/09/06

14/09/06, 16/09/06, 17/09/06, 19/09/06, 20/09/06 ~ The Stone lookalike leg of the 2006 tour

18/06/07 - Amazing, just amazing

04/07/06 ~Proud to be part of the AIC Astoria Crew~

Rockin' out to Creadles
    Mornin,

Thanks Chimey :D

Was at Grant Lee Phillips last night.....superb, hung out with Helen and Pin for a bit :D
    I need a coffee!