Dublin crew!!!

Comments

• jrdjrd Posts: 3,060
    redrock wrote:
    That was it! And it's done... wait... there is one more thing.... oh yeah!!! Apply for a job... :D

i've got one of those... believe me, they're not all they're cracked up to be... ;)
    that reminds me... must check my lottery ticket tonight... wonder if i won i'd be able to scrounge a ticket for the Vic...? i'm sure Helen would sell hers for half-a-million quid. nah... didn't really think so! :)
    Oh yeah? Well, I've had about enough of morons and halfwits, dolts, dunces, dullards and dumbbells - and you chowderhead yokel, you blithering hayseed, you - you've had enough of me?
  • vedder_soupvedder_soup Posts: 5,861
    jrd wrote:
    i've got one of those... believe me, they're not all they're cracked up to be... ;)
    that reminds me... must check my lottery ticket tonight... wonder if i won i'd be able to scrounge a ticket for the Vic...? i'm sure Helen would sell hers for half-a-million quid. nah... didn't really think so! :)

you would do the same as jenny tree promised...
    take all us unlucky ones to chicago...

btw has anyone heard from jen since saturdays lotto? or has she done a runner on us?
    2003 - Sydney x3,
    2006 - Reading Festival,
    2007 - Katowice, London, Nijmegen, Rock Werchter,
    2008 - MSG x2, Hartford, Mansfield x2, Beacon Theater,
    2009 - Melbourne, Sydney,
    2010 - I watched it go to fire!
    2011 - EV Brisbane x3, Newcastle, Sydney x3,
    2012 - Manchester x 2, Amsterdam x2, Prague, Berlin x2, Stockholm, Oslo, Copenhagen,
    2014 - Sydney, EV Sydney x3

I wave to all my Friends... Yeah!
  • redrockredrock Posts: 18,341
    jrd wrote:
    I had one (or two, or three, or.....) for many, many years. These past couple of years have been at home, but now I must, yet again, face the big, bad world.... It was quite nice being at home, tutoring as it pleased me....
  • stonesgstringstonesgstring Posts: 4,613
    I see things are a bit slow on the boards these days...

Everyone busy with evil work and I guess school holidays.
    20/04/06 ~ 23/08/06 ~ 09/09/06

14/09/06, 16/09/06, 17/09/06, 19/09/06, 20/09/06 ~ The Stone lookalike leg of the 2006 tour

18/06/07 - Amazing, just amazing

04/07/06 ~Proud to be part of the AIC Astoria Crew~

Rockin' out to Creadles
    Hey peeps :D... I'm having fun with all these Vic threads... worse than the Astoria or moaning threads when PJ played Europe this year! :D

**to do today... apply for that job that I didn't do yesterday... deadline today**
  • redladyredlady Posts: 602
    Hey all...just poping in so you can see that i'm still alive and well.....had to go to lots of shops today because i'm having a BBQ tonight for my b-day...ppff getting old....:(....so i bought everything from food to beer and wine...still on summerhols here the last week ...eeeekkkk then back to work...sooo byessss and see ya all..

Sonja
    Pukkelpop '95 Neil Young with Pearl Jam without EV
    Antwerp 30-08-2006
    Berlin 23-09-2006
    Rock Werchter 29-06-2007
    Nijmegen 27-06-2010
    Rock Werchter 04-07-2010
  • Irish AlIrish Al Posts: 6,236
    Helloooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooo :D
    I need a coffee!
    redrock wrote:
    Hey peeps :D... I'm having fun with all these Vic threads... worse than the Astoria or moaning threads when PJ played Europe this year! :D

**to do today... apply for that job that I didn't do yesterday... deadline today**

Oooh what's the job for Rita?

Yeah people on this forum love moaning about the shows that PJ put on that they must be entitled to go to. Infact they just have to go no matter what :D:D

14/09/06, 16/09/06, 17/09/06, 19/09/06, 20/09/06 ~ The Stone lookalike leg of the 2006 tour

Rockin' out to Creadles
    Oooh what's the job for Rita?

Yeah people on this forum love moaning about the shows that PJ put on that they must be entitled to go to. Infact they just have to go no matter what :D:D

fuckin moaning thread moved from the porch....
    2003 - Sydney x3,
    2006 - Reading Festival,
    2012 - Manchester x 2, Amsterdam x2, Prague, Berlin x2, Stockholm, Oslo, Copenhagen,

fuckin moaning thread moved from the porch....

Hehe start a thread then moaning about the moaning thread being moved :D

Rockin' out to Creadles
    Hehe start a thread then moaning about the moaning thread being moved :D

I dare ya!!
    I need a coffee!
    Let's try posting this in the right thread!!! :eek:

Surely you can come up with a better dare than that

Rockin' out to Creadles
    Irish Al wrote:
    I dare ya!!

i accept!

see thread on porch and here on given to fly
    2003 - Sydney x3,
    2006 - Reading Festival,

Hey everyone... bloody hell.. invaded by the Vic! Oh well.. only a couple of days to go before the post-vic moaning threads start.... :D

How is everyone on this beautiful day? Gonna be doing a bit more work in the garden.. I only wish gardens came without worms, potato bugs (or whatever they are called here), and a multitude of other creepy crawlies and flying things.. I hate those!

Caz.... Job is for mobile French teacher, ie teaching french in various infant schools.... Not too sure... good hourly rate though... we'll see.
    redrock wrote:
    How is everyone on this beautiful day? Gonna be doing a bit more work in the garden.. I only wish gardens came without worms, potato bugs (or whatever they are called here), and a multitude of other creepy crawlies and flying things.. I hate those!

just wait for the promised invasion of mosquitoes now that the rain's stopped!!! (as promised in yesterday's papers...) :(
    god i HATE fecking mossies!!!! :mad:
    Oh yeah? Well, I've had about enough of morons and halfwits, dolts, dunces, dullards and dumbbells - and you chowderhead yokel, you blithering hayseed, you - you've had enough of me?
    jrd wrote:
    just wait for the promised invasion of mosquitoes now that the rain's stopped!!! (as promised in yesterday's papers...) :(
    god i HATE fecking mossies!!!! :mad:
    I heard about that! Got rid of all the stagnant water I had in the garden (empty pots, etc...)
    you english whine and moan about everything...
    it is to wet, now it is too hot, winter was too cold, there are too many feckin mozzies! almost as bad as i didn't get vic tickets
    2003 - Sydney x3,
    2006 - Reading Festival,

you english whine and moan about everything...
    it is to wet, now it is too hot, winter was too cold, there are too many feckin mozzies! almost as bad as i didn't get vic tickets

well we wouldn't be whinging poms if we didn't find something to moan about, would we!!?? :D

and don't get me started on the subject of Vic tickets... maybe i'll start a thread to complain about not getting the ones i should, by right, be collecting tomorrow...
    :)
    I need a coffee!
    Irish Al wrote:
    :)

:eek:
    just to get rid of the bloody vic!
    2003 - Sydney x3,
    2006 - Reading Festival,

Morning people.. think it may be a desperate bid to 'stay on top' today! :D Lovely, sunny day again :D
    :eek:
    just to get rid of the bloody vic!

I'll do whatever I can :p
    I need a coffee!
    morning Red...
    2003 - Sydney x3,
    2006 - Reading Festival,

morning Red...

Ignorant fecker ;)
    I need a coffee!
  • BuruBuru Posts: 8,473
    Is today the Vic? Or was it yesterday... I think today, right?
    Helen is probably there already :p:D

My head and nose feel so stuffy... not cool, I want my bed

Good morning all.
    y la banda de Guille... cuando toca?
    redrock wrote:
    Morning people.. think it may be a desperate bid to 'stay on top' today! :D Lovely, sunny day again :D

where's the sun gone?? :(
    mind you i don't really care... trapped in an office with only a stereo and PJ for company... ;)

are we 'on top' again ? who likes to be on top... ? :o
    jrd wrote:
    who likes to be on top... ? :o
    Probably none of you guys (by guys I mean males.. not the general 'hey guys!' guys).....
    redrock wrote:
    Probably none of you guys (by guys I mean males.. not the general 'hey guys!' guys).....

c'est vrai... c'est truely, truely vrai :D
    Helen just told me she has been in line since 9pm last night and is 10th in line! Nutter.
    not as bad as lori, liam, sandra em and the rest who have been there since 11am yesterday, 24 hours already!
    2003 - Sydney x3,
    2006 - Reading Festival,