Options

Roll call ***** DENVER*****

Comments

• Options
    whispering handswhispering hands Under your skin Posts: 13,527
    My sister backed out, so that I may have an easier time finding a ticket. So.. I'll definitely be there.. Somewhere.. <:-P
  • Options
    Given to...Given to... Wyoming Posts: 4,977
    No Denver for me or my wife.
    Dammit!!!!
    "...would you like some forks?" EV 12-02-06
  • Options
    elwayvedderelwayvedder South Jersey Posts: 9,055
    FANnCA said:

PJ Wed Chargers TNF couldn't think of a better 40th birthday trip!!!!!! This is going to be GREAT

me too! I will be 40 exactly 2 weeks after the show!

• Options
    ed243421ed243421 Posts: 7,636
    Please

If you have an extra

I have stuff
    The whole world will be different soon... - EV
    RED ROCKS 6-19-95
    AUGUSTA 9-26-96
    MANSFIELD 9-15-98
    BOSTON 9-29-04
    BOSTON 5-25-06
    MANSFIELD 6-30-08
    EV SOLO BOSTON 8-01-08
    BOSTON 5-17-10
    EV SOLO BOSTON 6-16-11
    PJ20 9-3-11
    PJ20 9-4-11
    WRIGLEY 7-19-13
    WORCESTER 10-15-13
    WORCESTER 10-16-13
    HARTFORD 10-25-13

• Options
    guacamolejoeguacamolejoe Posts: 2,396
    jmug23 said:

Dumb question from an out of towner, but any chance the local ski resorts will be open that early in the season? That would be perfect vacation for me. My two loves, PJ and snowboarding:)

Nothing will be open that soon. Ski season at most resorts mid to late November to mid April. Some places like A-basin stay open till late June or early July depending on the season snowfall.
    So, What you Giving ?........ (Thanks Speedy, Alesek, & Arq+friends)
    What You Giving

I suggest you step out on your Porch.
    Run away my son. See it all. Oh, See the World!
  • Options
    bobloblaw303bobloblaw303 Denver Posts: 85
    I'll trade my framed Wrigley Shuss and two unopened packs of cards from Wrigley for a pair of Denver GA tix...I think one way they can make it better for fans who have had to travel to other states because PJ hasn't come to Colorado in 8 years, and several other states for even longer, is to give first priority to 10c members that reside in the state that the show is being played in. Being shutout for your hometown show blows donkey balls!
  • Options
    adamg5adamg5 Posts: 792
    Whats the Denver weather usually like in late October? Snow? Degrees?
  • Options
    Disregard I googled it and it looks like on the average 70 degree high
    37 degree low with a middle point of 50 degrees....
  • Options
    elwayvedderelwayvedder South Jersey Posts: 9,055
    yes, i have been to Denver before in Oct. One day it was 70 and sunny and the next a foot of snow..so it will be fun no matter what!
  • Options
    Colorado FanColorado Fan Posts: 442
    Shut out in my home town! Fingers crossed for the public sale...
  • Options

yes, i have been to Denver before in Oct. One day it was 70 and sunny and the next a foot of snow..so it will be fun no matter what!

Awesome thank you :)
  • Options
    chainchain Montreal Posts: 336
    adamg5 said:

Whats the Denver weather usually like in late October? Snow? Degrees?

October 2013 Weather:

oct 20 -- high 48°F (9°C) low 41°F (5°C)
    oct 21 -- high 57°F(14°C) low 45°F(7°C)
    oct 22 -- high 64°F(18°C) low 48°F(9°C)
    oct 23 -- high 64°F(18°C) low 54°F(12°C)

Says it was a cold year for october compare to normal
    Toronto 96-09-21 / Montreal 98-08-20
    Barrie 98-08-22 / Montreal 00-10-04 / Montreal 03-06-29
    Montreal 05-09-15 / Quebec 05-09-20 / Montreal 11-09-07
    Worcester 13-10-15 / Denver 14-10-22 / Quebec 16-05-05
    Ottawa 16-05-08 / Ottawa 20-03-20 / Quebec 20-03-22
  • Options
    Colorado weather is like dating.. One you never know when it's gonna show up.... Two you never know what you're gonna get, Three you never know how long it's going to last, and Four you never know how many inches your gonna get.. If any.. Lol going!! Woke up to a ticket!! See you guys and gals there!!
  • Options
    And Beth, if you want to cancel
    Your hotel and save money, you can stay down here with me? I only live an hour or so south.. And I have to be at the pre- party early, cause I'm volunteering, so we'd get there early.
    Just an offer.
  • Options
    chaslilchaslil Westminster CO Posts: 306
    I requested ADA seating, never heard either way, so I emailed Ten Club, hoping it was taking longer to sort those out. Still haven't heard.
    Charles
    "The Who is my life. Pearl Jam is my retirement"
  • Options
    Hope you get your seat chaslil. Can't wait to meet everyone!! This is so gonna rock! Somehow.. I manage to
    Make the most EPIC shows.. Let's fuck it up guys! ( not in a disrespectful way).
  • Options
    URthekeyURthekey Posts: 1,643
    edited September 2014
    oops
    Post edited by URthekey on
  • Options
    i_lov_iti_lov_it Perth, Western Australia Posts: 4,007
    URthekey said:

and get a mile high

Welcome to Denver hey ;)

• Options
    sordeletsordelet Pullman, WA Posts: 12
    I won reserved for Denver but live in Spokane, WA and am wondering where is the best place to stay. I know there are numerous hotels within walking distance of the Pepsi Center but do any Denver locals have any suggestions beyond what I am finding on the internet? As of now, I am thinking of the Springhill Suites as I know they are nice and this one is only 0.2 miles from the arena. It is a little pricey at approx. $269/night but if it is near good restaurants, etc it would be worth it as we are coming for 2 nights.

Just looking for some insight from the locals.

Thanks in advance!
    East Troy (Alpine Valley), WI - 2000
    Chicago (Wrigley Field), IL - 2013
    Spokane, WA - 2013
    Denver, CO - 2014
    Seattle, WA Night 1 - 2018
    Missoula, MT - 2018
    Chicago, IL Night 1 - 2023
    Chicago, IL Night 2 - 2023
  • Options
    northerndragonnortherndragon somewhere, nowhere, anywhere Posts: 9,810
    I booked at the Hotel VQ, middle of the road but only $100/night, close enough to walk, and with me blowing all my money on flying down there from halfway to the tundra a girl has to find a way to save some funds for beer money.
    Anything you lose from being honest
    You never really had to begin with.

Sometimes it's not the song that makes you emotional it's the people and things that come to your mind when you hear it.
  • Options

I booked at the Hotel VQ, middle of the road but only $100/night, close enough to walk, and with me blowing all my money on flying down there from halfway to the tundra a girl has to find a way to save some funds for beer money.

Word!
  • Options
    RD101189RD101189 A distant time, a distant space Posts: 454
    sordelet said:

I won reserved for Denver but live in Spokane, WA and am wondering where is the best place to stay. I know there are numerous hotels within walking distance of the Pepsi Center but do any Denver locals have any suggestions beyond what I am finding on the internet? As of now, I am thinking of the Springhill Suites as I know they are nice and this one is only 0.2 miles from the arena. It is a little pricey at approx. $269/night but if it is near good restaurants, etc it would be worth it as we are coming for 2 nights.

Thanks in advance!

It's sold out.
    09/08/1992 - Phoenix, AZ
    07/08/1998 - Phoenix, AZ
    10/21/2000 - Phoenix, AZ
    11/19/2013 - Phoenix, AZ
    10/22/2014 - Denver, CO
    05/09/2022 - Phoenix, AZ
    09/22/2022 - Denver, CO
  • Options
    iamloco724iamloco724 Brooklyn NY Posts: 1,441
    Just to confirm im in ny so the general sale tomorrow is 12pm eastern time right?
  • Options
    BentleyspopBentleyspop Craft Beer Brewery, Colorado Posts: 10,570

Just to confirm im in ny so the general sale tomorrow is 12pm eastern time right?

Correct
  • Options
    cfbd68cfbd68 Posts: 228

I won GA 8-}

Now waiting on a few other friends. Still pending. No matter what there will be a PARTY up the mountains. My town is 2 miles HIGH \:D/

Wait no more, scored GA also. There is a BREWERY within walking distance to your condo, right. There better be. Who else is joining us at Joe's condo................... <:-P
    Seems that needlessly it's getting harder, to find an approach and a way to live
    Constant Recoil..Sometimes life, Don't leave you alone
    When the anxious is the present, unwrap your gifts, take your time
  • Options
    Merkin BallerMerkin Baller Posts: 10,532

Got reserved for Denver, hotel booked, flight booked, vacation time put in with work . . . .

Can't friggin' wait!!!!

To those shut out in the 10c sale, good luck tomorrow!!!!
  • Options
    UtahBoltUtahBolt Posts: 188
    sordelet said:

Thanks in advance!

We are flying in for the show as well, I am not a local but have been to Denver many times. The place to center yourself around is the 16th street mall. All kinds of restaurants, bars, shopping, theaters, etc. are located right there and your within walking distance of the the Pepsi Center, Coors Field and Mile High. It seems there is always something going on in that area and I am sure many PJers will be staying in the area as well. I know that is where we will be staying and playing for sure!

• Options
    jmuscatellojmuscatello Colorado Posts: 332
    I think Lower Downtown area (kind of Lawrence to Blake, 14th St to 20th St) is the best concentration of bars and restaurants... and still close to Pepsi Center. That Springfield Suites someone found is definitely the closest one to the Pepsi Center, and you just have to get east of Speer Blvd to get into the restaurant/bar/(and don't forget the rec pot shops) area. That Springfield Suites is actually on the Metro State campus, so not right in downtown, but quick walk across Speer and you're there.
    The Oxford Hotel has old charm but smaller rooms and not cheap - but to me it's in perfect location for LoDo restaurants and bars. Westin also close to everything down there. Others to take a look at (up 14th or 15th St near Convention Center) are Hotel Teatro (not cheap but great place) and the Hyatt Convention Center (newer glassy one, not the other Hyatt, pretty reasonable and nice)... these are further from Lower Downtown but a pretty easy walk down 15th/Speer to Pepsi Center.
  • Options

I think Lower Downtown area (kind of Lawrence to Blake, 14th St to 20th St) is the best concentration of bars and restaurants... and still close to Pepsi Center. That Springfield Suites someone found is definitely the closest one to the Pepsi Center, and you just have to get east of Speer Blvd to get into the restaurant/bar/(and don't forget the rec pot shops) area. That Springfield Suites is actually on the Metro State campus, so not right in downtown, but quick walk across Speer and you're there.
    The Oxford Hotel has old charm but smaller rooms and not cheap - but to me it's in perfect location for LoDo restaurants and bars. Westin also close to everything down there. Others to take a look at (up 14th or 15th St near Convention Center) are Hotel Teatro (not cheap but great place) and the Hyatt Convention Center (newer glassy one, not the other Hyatt, pretty reasonable and nice)... these are further from Lower Downtown but a pretty easy walk down 15th/Speer to Pepsi Center.

Pretty accurate .
  • Options
    PJ_ROCKSPJ_ROCKS THE 406 Posts: 6,736
    PJ_ROCKS said:

well i lost out on Denver!

for those that might have extras, a good friend of mine could be looking for some extras for his family. Given to... is his screen name here,and his story about what his family is going thorughhttp://community.pearljam.com/discussion/231361/please-help-a-really-good-pj-fan-and-10c-member-it-s-back/p16 ,

yes we all have hard times, but i really know this would help them all heal . To those that have extras, would you please think about the Black family and perhaps help them out. Thank You

1995 San Francisco
              San Jose

San Diego 2 shows 

2003 Missoula

2005 Missoula

2006 Denver 2 shows with Tom Petty 

Gorge 2 shows

2009 Utah

LA1

LA2

2012 Missoula : Meet and Greet : "Instant Classic show"

2013 Portland