Options

Roll call ***** DENVER*****

Comments

• Options
    ajaxbroajaxbro Posts: 352
    And shutout. :( bring on friday
  • Options
    Weston1283Weston1283 Fredericksburg, VA Posts: 4,631

I'm in! Was well worth the wait!! Can't wait to see Colorado again coupled with PJ, Broncos and you fans!!

Congrats! see you there!
    2010: Cleveland
    2012: Atlanta
    2013: London ONT / Wrigley Field / Pittsburgh / Buffalo / San Diego / Los Angeles I / Los Angeles II
    2014: Cincinnati / St. Louis / Tulsa / Lincoln / Detroit / Denver
    2015: New York City
    2016: Ft. Lauderdale / Miami / Jacksonville / Greenville / Hampton / Columbia / Lexington / Philly II / New York City II / Toronto II / Bonnaroo / Telluride / Fenway I / Wrigley I / Wrigley - II / TOTD - Philadelphia, San Francisco
    2017: Ohana Fest (EV)
    2018: Amsterdam I / Amsterdam II / Seattle I / Seattle II / Boston I / Boston II
    2021: Asbury Park / Ohana Encore 1 / Ohana Encore 2
    2022: Phoenix / LA I / LA II / Quebec City / Ottawa / New York City / Camden / Nashville / St. Louis / Denver
    2023: St. Paul II
  • Options
    dankinddankind I am not your foot. Posts: 20,827
    The bad news is I lost; the good news is my wife won't kill me, so I'll live to see them another day.
    I SAW PEARL JAM
  • Options
    d1witdafunkd1witdafunk Posts: 226
    Just won res tix!!!!! The wife and I will see you there :-c
  • Options
    Ledbetterman10Ledbetterman10 Posts: 16,728
    G to the mother fuckin' A
    2000: Camden 1, 2003: Philly, State College, Camden 1, MSG 2, Hershey, 2004: Reading, 2005: Philly, 2006: Camden 1, 2, East Rutherford 1, 2007: Lollapalooza, 2008: Camden 1, Washington D.C., MSG 1, 2, 2009: Philly 1, 2, 3, 4, 2010: Bristol, MSG 2, 2011: PJ20 1, 2, 2012: Made In America, 2013: Brooklyn 2, Philly 2, 2014: Denver, 2015: Global Citizen Festival, 2016: Philly 2, Fenway 1, 2018: Fenway 1, 2, 2021: Sea. Hear. Now. 2022: Camden

Pearl Jam bootlegs:
    http://wegotshit.blogspot.com
  • Options
    northerndragonnortherndragon somewhere, nowhere, anywhere Posts: 9,735
    Woohoo won my GA tickets so stoked now just gotta wait till October...
    Anything you lose from being honest
    You never really had to begin with.

Sometimes it's not the song that makes you emotional it's the people and things that come to your mind when you hear it.
  • Options
    bethwalker1987bethwalker1987 Washington Posts: 122
    <-----Complete Dork looking for one ticket to Denver will pay with PAYPAL right now please PM me [-O<
  • Options
    Comatose PilateComatose Pilate Maine Posts: 353
    Anyone have an extra ticket they might want to sell to a long time ten club member coming from Maine? Just thought I 'd ask. PM me. Thanks
    1996: Augusta
    1998: Montreal, Mansfield I&II
    2000: Mansfield I&II, Montreal
    2003: Las Vegas, Toronto, Montreal, Mansfield I&III
    2005: Montreal, Ottawa, Quebec
    2006: Albany, Hartford, Boston I&II
    2007: Lollapalooza
    2008: Bonnaroo, Camden I&II, Hartford, Mansfield I&II
    2009: Philadelphia III&IV
    2010: Hartford, Boston, New York City II
    2011: Alpine Valley I&II
    2013: Buffalo, Worcester I&II, Hartford, Los Angeles I&II
    2014: Tulsa, Lincoln
    2016: New York City I&II, Quebec City, Boston I&II, Chicago I&II
    2017: New York 
    2018: Seattle I&II, Boston I&II
  • Options
    PJ_ROCKSPJ_ROCKS THE 406 Posts: 6,736
    well i lost out on Denver!

for those that might have extras, a good friend of mine could be looking for some extras for his family. Given to... is his screen name here,and his story about what his family is going thorughhttp://community.pearljam.com/discussion/231361/please-help-a-really-good-pj-fan-and-10c-member-it-s-back/p16 ,

yes we all have hard times, but i really know this would help them all heal . To those that have extras, would you please think about the Black family and perhaps help them out. Thank You

1995 San Francisco
              San Jose

San Diego 2 shows 

2003 Missoula

2005 Missoula

2006 Denver 2 shows with Tom Petty 

Gorge 2 shows

2009 Utah

LA1

LA2

2012 Missoula : Meet and Greet : "Instant Classic show"

2013 Portland

Spokane

2018 Missoula

• Options
    won reserved tickets, first choice, thank you, good luck to those who didn't win, if I hear of any extras, I'll post in this thread, face value of course
  • Options
    jmug23jmug23 Posts: 778
    Dumb question from an out of towner, but any chance the local ski resorts will be open that early in the season? That would be perfect vacation for me. My two loves, PJ and snowboarding:)
  • Options
    RD101189RD101189 A distant time, a distant space Posts: 454
    Anyone with an extra Denver GA ticket, I'd pay immediately and buy you a drink at the show. ^:)^
    09/08/1992 - Phoenix, AZ
    07/08/1998 - Phoenix, AZ
    10/21/2000 - Phoenix, AZ
    11/19/2013 - Phoenix, AZ
    10/22/2014 - Denver, CO
    05/09/2022 - Phoenix, AZ
    09/22/2022 - Denver, CO
  • Options
    valarieovalarieo Posts: 1
    Won reserved tix, first time time using lottery, beyond happy! Flying in from FL, son lives in Denver and taking him to his first PJ show! Can't wait till October!!!
    Makes much more sense....to live....in the present tense 2013: Spokane 2014: Denver
  • Options
    bethwalker1987bethwalker1987 Washington Posts: 122
    Hello, I am a dork, science geek and animal lover and I am looking for 1 ticket to denver, can pay now with paypal......Pwease Im me....I have my medical mary card :D
  • Options
    lazlobluelazloblue Houston Posts: 738
    Did not get a WIN for Denver..but you bet your sweet bippie I'll find a way to get in.
    Lollapalooza 92, Alpine Valley 11, De Luna 12, Wrigley/Pittsburgh/Dallas/OKC 13, Tulsa/Denver 14, Global 15, Wrigley 1/2 16
  • Options
    lazlobluelazloblue Houston Posts: 738
    valarieo said:

Won reserved tix, first time time using lottery, beyond happy! Flying in from FL, son lives in Denver and taking him to his first PJ show! Can't wait till October!!!

GREAT first post!! you will have a blast.
    Lollapalooza 92, Alpine Valley 11, De Luna 12, Wrigley/Pittsburgh/Dallas/OKC 13, Tulsa/Denver 14, Global 15, Wrigley 1/2 16
  • Options
    jd44jamminjd44jammin Posts: 66
    im in for GA. first time seeing pj in the city i live in since 2008
  • Options
    BentleyspopBentleyspop Craft Beer Brewery, Colorado Posts: 10,550
    jmug23 said:

Dumb question from an out of towner, but any chance the local ski resorts will be open that early in the season? That would be perfect vacation for me. My two loves, PJ and snowboarding:)

Arapahoe Basin and Loveland will be open but with very few runs.
    They are usually the first to open and the last to close.
  • Options
    FANnCAFANnCA Posts: 107
    PJ Wed Chargers TNF couldn't think of a better 40th birthday trip!!!!!! This is going to be GREAT
  • Options
    LongRoad1802LongRoad1802 Posts: 107
    Yaaayuuuhhhh!!! Just got an email confirmation with RESERVED denver seats!!! I'm totally freaking out right now...STOKED beyond belief!!!!! I was at the last USA tour closer in seattle, lets hope for another magical, epic show!!
  • Options
    LongRoad1802LongRoad1802 Posts: 107

Just won res tix!!!!! The wife and I will see you there :-c

Congrats, man!! See you there!!!!!
  • Options
    aylish74aylish74 Denver, CO Posts: 6
    1st time using the lottery and won reserved tickets. Flew to New York and Phoenix last year to see PJ and now I get to see them in my home town. :)
  • Options
    downforcemediadownforcemedia The OC Posts: 20
    I'll be there in Denver! Already have my hotel and airplane booked!!
    10.22.2000 Las Vegas 11.23.2013 Los Angeles
  • Options
    BHealyBHealy Flagstaff, Arizona Posts: 466
    No luck. I lost. You can't win them all! Working on alternatives though...
  • Options
    YAKIMATSUYAKIMATSU Santa Fe Posts: 549
    edited May 2014

G to the mother fuckin' A

Yesssssir! Me too. Coming in from albuquerque. Scored Tulsa and Lincoln too. I LOVE the lottery. 100% every time.
    Post edited by YAKIMATSU on
  • Options
    adamg5adamg5 Posts: 774
    Flying in solo from Fresno! Anyone familiar with the area that can recommend a reasonable hotel within walking distance to the venue?
    Thank you :)
  • Options
    I WON GA!!!! I'll be driving over from Cali...can't wait...did I mention I can't wait cause if I didn't I CANT WAIT!!!!!
  • Options
    adamg5 said:

Flying in solo from Fresno! Anyone familiar with the area that can recommend a reasonable hotel within walking distance to the venue?

The closest within walking distance would be the Springhill Suites Denver Downtown, but it's not cheap. There's a bunch of hotels in the downtown area about 1-2 miles away, but again because they are in a downtown area they are a little pricey. If you're just looking for a basic bed and shower there's a Comfort Inn in downtown Denver that is probably the cheapest.
  • Options
    adamg5adamg5 Posts: 774
    aylish74 said:

adamg5 said:

The closest within walking distance would be the Springhill Suites Denver Downtown, but it's not cheap. There's a bunch of hotels in the downtown area about 1-2 miles away, but again because they are in a downtown area they are a little pricey. If you're just looking for a basic bed and shower there's a Comfort Inn in downtown Denver that is probably the cheapest.
    Thank you I prebooked at hotel VQ about 1/2 mile from venue 3/5 stars and only $100 a night...i have until oct 20 to cancel..
  • Options
    Cool - that place has been abandoned for a while so it's nice to see that they finally fixed it up. Enjoy the show and your trip!