Options

Pearl Jam Fall 2014 US Tour

Comments

• Options
    florence151florence151 Posts: 597
    We are passing on the US tour so our seats are available for the next in line.
    Have a safe and happy tour.

We will, however, see you in Milan and Trieste. Sono molto contento.

jjflash said:

Happy for Midwesters
    Good luck at the draw and have fun at the shows

welcome back! missed you old friend

+1
    hope announcement made you happy and enjoy a few shows..have a good weekend peeps
    Hold On
  • Options
    Peyton18Peyton18 Posts: 216
    Quick question! If you get lucky enough to win tickets through the lottery. When you get the email will it tell you if your tickets are GA or reserved at least? I know it doesn't give you seat or row numbers. Just curious. I have never gotten tickets through the Ten Club
  • Options
    BV84003BV84003 Holt, MI Posts: 360
    I would assume so. If you go your "My Tickets" tab on the 10club site, you can see your individual entries. The results should be noted there after the fact with exactly what, if anything, you won.
    2003 Clarkston MI #2 | 2004 Grand Rapids MI | 2013 London ON | 2014 Detroit MI | 2016 Toronto ON #1
  • Options
    ComeToTXComeToTX Austin Posts: 7,645
    Yes, it tells you what you won and lost.
    This show, another show, a show here and a show there.
  • Options
    Habit rivalHabit rival Woodhaven Michigan Posts: 11

I cant think of a worse string of cities to play. Denver is only worthwhile place to visit, Very disappointing. They refuse to play Atlanta or Miami for some reason.

Because Atlanta is for country music and Miami is for Cuban club music. Detroit rock city is where it's at
  • Options
    StironiStironi Posts: 16
    edited May 2014
    Detroit ticket odds are already at 16%. I have a bad feeling I'm not even going to get reserved. Anyone else as nervous as I am? Or am I worrying for nothing?
  • Options
    Are we going to find out on the day of the drawing if we received tickets? Anyone know? I can't remember.
  • Options
    Merkin BallerMerkin Baller Posts: 10,655
    Stironi said:

Are we going to find out on the day of the drawing if we received tickets? Anyone know? I can't remember.

In past lotteries, I recall finding out the same day...... In the details, it's also stated that they begin notifying people 3 hours after the lottery closes, so yeah, I would expect it.
  • Options
    Your underestimating the market. Check the ticket odds.
  • Options
    BLACK35BLACK35 Hanover, Ontario Posts: 22,582
    Stironi said:

Detroit ticket odds are already at 16%. I have a bad feeling I'm not even going to get reserved. Anyone else as nervous as I am? Or am I worrying for nothing?

I'm worried for the reserved seating and that's at 36%
    2005 - London
    2009 - Toronto
    2010 - Buffalo
    2011 - Toronto 1&2
    2013 - London, Pittsburgh, Buffalo
    2014 - Cincinnati, St. Louis, Detroit
    2016 - Ft. Lauderdale, Miami, Ottawa, Toronto 1
    2018 - Fenway 1&2
    2022 - Hamilton, Toronto
    2023 - Chicago 1&2
  • Options

Stironi said:

In past lotteries, I recall finding out the same day...... In the details, it's also stated that they begin notifying people 3 hours after the lottery closes, so yeah, I would expect it.
    I'm requesting Cincinnati and Detroit and have a bad feeling about this lotto. I don't remember seeing odds for past requests so these odds are killing me. I got floor for pittsburgh but now I'm nervous.

• Options
    evsgjamm said:

Detroit is the only city that is moving, in terms of the odds changing. All other cities at 99% while Detroit I saw go from 96% to 83% to 67% and now down to 56%. Interrrrresting stuff.

Joe Louis has a very small floor

• Options
    I'm in Dallas, and I just broke my PJ cherry in OKC in November!! Fan for years, but was never lucky enough to see them live. OMG it has to be the pit!!! I am a broke 30 yrs old grad student but I'll beg and borrow to get to the shows if I must. I put in for Tulsa, Memphis, and St. Louis. I am putting in for GA/PIT for all three. Please please please just draw my name! PJ is the real deal, best concept BY FAR, and I've seen some good ones! Hey Ten club members in the Dallas area, if we can get together to hit some of these shows I would be stoked! Not sure how the forum works, as I'm new. I'll give my email if I must, if there is another way to hook up with local Ten club members let me know. Good luck to all of you!
    CeCe!
  • Options
    Stironi said:

evsgjamm said:

Detroit is the only city that is moving, in terms of the odds changing. All other cities at 99% while Detroit I saw go from 96% to 83% to 67% and now down to 56%. Interrrrresting stuff.

Joe Louis has a very small floor

They also haven't played in michigan in 8 years let alone the actual city of Detroit when they played last in like 91 when they played 5 songs with the peppers and the pumpkins on the same bill. ( would have been sweet ) I'm praying that the lottery comes through for me. Cincinnati too.

• Options
    GretchanneGretchanne Posts: 8
    I Can't wait!!! Lincoln and St. Paul!!
    6/30/98 - Minneapolis 6/16/03 - St. Paul 6/26/06 & 6/27/06- St. Paul 9/17/11 - Winnipeg 12/6/13 - Seattle 10/09/14- Lincoln 10/19/14- St. Paul
  • Options
    rock4everrock4ever Posts: 237
    I must say I did look at flying out , some thing a little different , but the flights are a fuckin joke from the UK , to these places , so would love to see them at MSG , Seattle , dont want to fuck about flighing into somewhere then having to travel large distances, so NYC please
  • Options
    buck502000buck502000 Birthplace of GIBSON guitar Posts: 8,951
    edited May 2014
    I and two buddies have put in for reserved Detroit seats. I wonder how many tickets we will end up with?
  • Options
    hikerjuleshikerjules South Bend, IN Posts: 19
    While I have been a long time PJ fan, I have only recently found the 10club, and this is my first post on the forum. I have bid on concerts in Memphis, Moline, Milwaukee, and St Paul. I live in N Indiana.

I am a bit of an introvert, and find few friends who are interested in spending so much time and money going to PJ concerts. I was wondering if there are others in the Midwest area who are also alone in their addiction/devotion? Maybe we could start a support group? :)
  • Options
    Ledbetterman10Ledbetterman10 Posts: 16,786
    Man, the Denver odds go down with each visit I make to the odds page.
    2000: Camden 1, 2003: Philly, State College, Camden 1, MSG 2, Hershey, 2004: Reading, 2005: Philly, 2006: Camden 1, 2, East Rutherford 1, 2007: Lollapalooza, 2008: Camden 1, Washington D.C., MSG 1, 2, 2009: Philly 1, 2, 3, 4, 2010: Bristol, MSG 2, 2011: PJ20 1, 2, 2012: Made In America, 2013: Brooklyn 2, Philly 2, 2014: Denver, 2015: Global Citizen Festival, 2016: Philly 2, Fenway 1, 2018: Fenway 1, 2, 2021: Sea. Hear. Now. 2022: Camden

Pearl Jam bootlegs:
    http://wegotshit.blogspot.com
  • Options
    njnancynjnancy Northern New Jersey Posts: 5,096

While I have been a long time PJ fan, I have only recently found the 10club, and this is my first post on the forum. I have bid on concerts in Memphis, Moline, Milwaukee, and St Paul. I live in N Indiana.

I am a bit of an introvert, and find few friends who are interested in spending so much time and money going to PJ concerts. I was wondering if there are others in the Midwest area who are also alone in their addiction/devotion? Maybe we could start a support group? :)

I'm not in the Midwest, I'm in Northern NJ, but I also am a long time fan who just discovered and joined 10C in April. Welcome :-h ! Most members are helpful, funny, passionate and kind; It was scary when i first posted, but I am having a lot of fun here. Congrats on the Midwest tour. We get a lot of tours in my neck of the woods, though I haven't been able to take advantage of them. Soon, soon. I'm going to point you to a thread that is helping out long time 10C members who are going through a hard time - this is a great way to 'meet' some excellent people. BTW - When you talk about a support group, are you looking to start a PJA (Pearl Jam Anonymous)? I'd bet that one exists :)) . http://community.pearljam.com/discussion/232545/giveaway-mystery-box-vault-3-on-vinyl-several-vinyl-7-and-more-we-need-your-help
  • Options
    hikerjuleshikerjules South Bend, IN Posts: 19
    hehe, Love the idea of PJA, except it should be based around supporting the ongoing addiction, cuz we don't want to stop!

I am hoping to meet some of those kind members, and maybe share tickets with, since if I win, I doubt I will be able to find anyone to come along. Alas, my friends have somehow avoided the magical power of a PJ concert. I went to Pitt and Buff last tour with a friend who cannot afford to go to more at this time. Also went to Phx alone. Not as much fun, but there are few other places I want to be than at a PJ concert!
  • Options
    WimstaWimsta Posts: 25
    It's like Christmas sitting here waiting to find out.
  • Options
    ldent42ldent42 NYC Posts: 7,859
    I thought the drawing isn't until tomorrow tho
    NYC 06/24/08-Auckland 11/27/09-Chch 11/29/09-Newark 05/18/10-Atlanta 09/22/12-Chicago 07/19/13-Brooklyn 10/18/13 & 10/19/13-Hartford 10/25/13-Baltimore 10/27/13-Auckland 1/17/14-GC 1/19/14-Melbourne 1/24/14-Sydney 1/26/14-Amsterdam 6/16/14 & 6/17/14-Milan 6/20/14-Berlin 6/26/14-Leeds 7/8/14-Milton Keynes 7/11/14-St. Louis 10/3/14-NYC 9/26/15
    LIVEFOOTSTEPS.ORG/USER/?USR=435
  • Options
    njnancynjnancy Northern New Jersey Posts: 5,096
    edited May 2014

hehe, Love the idea of PJA, except it should be based around supporting the ongoing addiction, cuz we don't want to stop!

I am hoping to meet some of those kind members, and maybe share tickets with, since if I win, I doubt I will be able to find anyone to come along. Alas, my friends have somehow avoided the magical power of a PJ concert. I went to Pitt and Buff last tour with a friend who cannot afford to go to more at this time. Also went to Phx alone. Not as much fun, but there are few other places I want to be than at a PJ concert!

I haven't been to any, which is a shame since there have been so many great ones so close to me. MSG would be the closest; even in NJ I'm right on the Hudson - that's where I've been going since my first concert at 14 - there is something special about a Garden concert. Haven't been to many concerts, any band, in the past 20 years. Which would be PJ's career - lol. Life just got real complicated in the '90's. It still is, but I'm finally determined to regain my interests and this is definitely one that's been neglected. I have been tossing around the idea of going to one of the shows alone - was hoping to drive, but all the venues are at least 2 days from here. Denver is my preference; but it seems to be everyone's preference - odds are not good. If I wanted to go to OK - that's got great odds, but don't think so. Was also thinking of Memphis. I have 24 hours to make up my mind for the lottery. I have the same dilemma with the tickets - only going to use one - but i'm sure there will be people who want to go - just remember, face value only!

There are some fun threads in 'All Encompassing Trip' and 'Other Music' - game threads - if you're interested. You've made one board friend :-h , you may want to post in some other threads and mention that you're new. People are very concentrated on getting tickets and the lottery in this thread right now. Not that you won't get a hello from folks. Have fun - PM me if you have questions.

Post edited by njnancy on
  • Options
    Comatose PilateComatose Pilate Maine Posts: 353
    Tomorrow can't come soon enough! Crossing my fingers
    1996: Augusta
    1998: Montreal, Mansfield I&II
    2000: Mansfield I&II, Montreal
    2003: Las Vegas, Toronto, Montreal, Mansfield I&III
    2005: Montreal, Ottawa, Quebec
    2006: Albany, Hartford, Boston I&II
    2007: Lollapalooza
    2008: Bonnaroo, Camden I&II, Hartford, Mansfield I&II
    2009: Philadelphia III&IV
    2010: Hartford, Boston, New York City II
    2011: Alpine Valley I&II
    2013: Buffalo, Worcester I&II, Hartford, Los Angeles I&II
    2014: Tulsa, Lincoln
    2016: New York City I&II, Quebec City, Boston I&II, Chicago I&II
    2017: New York 
    2018: Seattle I&II, Boston I&II
  • Options
    F Me In The BrainF Me In The Brain this knows everybody from other commets Posts: 30,802
    Damn, agonized over which show I would pick. Based on the fact that I can get a round trip flight to Cincy so much cheaper....and a direct flight ") I am gambling even though the odds are crappy.
    As of now 47% GA and 32% floor...lol. I wouldn't bet on getting a ticket with those shit odds!

If I dont get a ticket I can go a different route since my flight will be so cheap and I will be able to rationalize overspending on my single ticket. (Couldn't get any of my buddies to pony up for an October concert...if I get lucky and win a pair I should be able to share the love with a 10C member on my spare.)

Considered seriously picking Tulsa or Memphis as I would almost certainly get a pair to whichever show based on the odds but the plane tickets for both of those were retarded.

Good luck to all tomorrow!
    The love he receives is the love that is saved
  • Options
    shortstackshortstack Posts: 2,339
    Wimsta said:

It's like Christmas sitting here waiting to find out.

...or waiting for test results on blood work :P
    did you see me? i saw you.
  • Options
    AggAgg Posts: 462

Damn, agonized over which show I would pick. Based on the fact that I can get a round trip flight to Cincy so much cheaper....and a direct flight ") I am gambling even though the odds are crappy.
    As of now 47% GA and 32% floor...lol. I wouldn't bet on getting a ticket with those shit odds!

If I dont get a ticket I can go a different route since my flight will be so cheap and I will be able to rationalize overspending on my single ticket. (Couldn't get any of my buddies to pony up for an October concert...if I get lucky and win a pair I should be able to share the love with a 10C member on my spare.)

Considered seriously picking Tulsa or Memphis as I would almost certainly get a pair to whichever show based on the odds but the plane tickets for both of those were retarded.

Good luck to all tomorrow!

I just bit the bullet and entered for Cincy GA. It's only a 9 hour drive, so I figured me and my sister can leave very early Wednesday morning, check into a hotel, then drive back Thursday morning. I'd only have to pay for gas/hotel and use 2 PTO days...

Fingers crossed for both of us!
    2013: Wrigley Field, Pittsburgh, Brooklyn 1, Brooklyn 2, Philly 1, Philly 2, Baltimore
    2014: Cincinnati
    2015: Global Citizen Festival
    2016: Philly 1, Philly 2, MSG 1, MSG 2, Fenway 1, Fenway 2, Wrigley 1, Wrigley 2
    2017: Rock N Roll Hall of Fame Induction
    2018: Krakow, Chicago 1, Chicago 2, Boston 1, Boston 2
  • Options
    mcgruff10mcgruff10 New Jersey Posts: 28,040
    god the odds just keep dropping...argh
    I'll ride the wave where it takes me......
  • Options
    fireman148fireman148 Posts: 55

Hey, Welcome to the Club!!!! I am from NW Indiana and I know how you feel. The 10 Club is a great place with awesome people. I went to Wrigley last year with a member from Australia and had so much fun. This tour I will be going to Lincoln and Milwaukee by myself. There is nothing better than a Pearl Jam concert.