Comments

• Options
    BH38140BH38140 Posts: 10

Tour Dates:

DATE CITY VENUE

Oct-3 St Louis, MO Scottrade Center
    Oct-3-5* Austin, TX Austin City Limits Music Festival

***How can PJ play 2 shows in the same day - St. Louis & Austin, TX

Would like to hear thoughts because I am trying for St. Louis show.

Thank you to any fans who can help or TC for any clarification that they can provide.

Thank you.
  • Options
    cutzcutz Posts: 11,461
    BH38140 said:

Tour Dates:

DATE CITY VENUE

Oct-3 St Louis, MO Scottrade Center
    Oct-3-5* Austin, TX Austin City Limits Music Festival

***How can PJ play 2 shows in the same day - St. Louis & Austin, TX

Would like to hear thoughts because I am trying for St. Louis show.

Thank you to any fans who can help or TC for any clarification that they can provide.

Thank you.

ACL is a 3 day festival, which probably means that they will play there on the 4th or 5th(guessing the 5th) since they are playing St. Louis on the 3rd. So, i think you should try for that St. Louis show.

• Options
    kdizzle.deliokdizzle.delio Posts: 292
    100 Pacer said:

100 Pacer said:

Will be trying for Detroit, and if the wife permits it perhaps Moline the following night as well.

Good luck to all.

I'm going for Detroit as well, and debating on going for a couple of dates after also, but not sure what the wife will think. Good luck
    Decided to make Detroit my only selection, so it's DET or bust.
    me too if i get it great, if not thats cool theres always 2015 maybe??
    "I want to Rock & Roll all night, and part of everyday"
    Sept.11/05 Kitchener, Ontario
    May 10/10 Buffalo, New York
    Sept.11 & Sept 12/2011, Toronto, Ontario
    Sept. 15/11 Hamilton, Ontario
    Oct. 12/13 Buffalo, New York
    Oct 16/14 Detroit, Michigan
    May 10/16 Toronto, Ontario
  • Options
    milanmilan Posts: 447
    So as of now all shows are already oversubscribed - so you could apply for all and still end up with nothing.
    '06 Milan
    '07 Madrid
    '08 Virginia Beach / Washington DC
    '09 Shepherds Bush / Berlin / Manchester / London
    Perth / Sydney / Brisbane

'10 London / Berlin / Lisbon
    '11 Rio de Janeiro / Buenos Aires / Lima
    '12 Manchester I / Manchester II / Berlin I / Berlin II
    '13 Baltimore / Charlottesville / Charlotte
    '14 Perth / San Siro / Berlin / "Live at Leeds" / MK
    '15 Rio de Janeiro / Bogota

'18 London I / Berlin / London II

'22 Berlin / London I / London Ii

(37)
  • Options
    Merkin BallerMerkin Baller Posts: 10,516

i am only trying for one show. am i lessening my chance of getting anything at all by putting ga as #1 and reserved as #2?

I would like to know this as well

Check this page out:

http://pearljam.com/tickets

They are updating the odds of getting tickets on a regular basis. If this is at all accurate, it would appear GA is in higher demand in all but two cities right now. Check this page next week, before the entry deadline, in theory it should be a good gauge for you.
  • Options
    dimitrispearljamdimitrispearljam NINUNINOPRO Posts: 139,168
    Happy for Midwesters
    Good luck at the draw and have fun at the shows
    "...Dimitri...He talks to me...'.."The Ghost of Greece..".
    "..That's One Happy Fuckin Ghost.."
    “..That came up on the Pillow Case...This is for the Greek, With Our Apologies.....”
  • Options
    elwayvedderelwayvedder South Jersey Posts: 9,051

Happy for Midwesters

welcome back! missed you old friend

• Options
    F Me In The BrainF Me In The Brain this knows everybody from other commets Posts: 30,652

Happy for Midwesters

For us non-facebook folks, good to see you are still out there dude!
    The love he receives is the love that is saved
  • Options
    F Me In The BrainF Me In The Brain this knows everybody from other commets Posts: 30,652

seriously. they haven't come near Florida since before Backspacer. Ed blessed us last year on his solo tour, but will we never get to see the actual band again? We're dying down here.

Come on, guys, you have true fans out here, too. Just give a show.

Didn't they play the DeLuna Festival in late 2012? (Sorry, hope you get a bunch of shows in FL soon for the good people representing that state on this forum but wanted to point that out.)
    The love he receives is the love that is saved
  • Options
    MyFathersSonMyFathersSon Chicago, IL Posts: 114
    Moline Friday, Milwaukee Monday.....hopefully!
  • Options
    curlycurly Posts: 703

Please let us new members have a chance at the ticket drawing. Breaks my heart I hadn't joined earlier to be in on the presale. I've waited a long time for you to come back to the Midwest.

Sorry Tellie,... but Online tix sales are already the biggest racket going these days...
    there are literally thousands of people world wide joining fanclubs simply to scalp...
    IMO.... people making a living off of a "loop hole" so to speak isn't right...but hey, its an easy legal way to make money...and people are going to do it...and its hard to fault them for it...specially with the millions whom lost their jobs the last 10+ years here in America and worldwide...

• Options
    red mosred mos Posts: 4,953

i am only trying for one show. am i lessening my chance of getting anything at all by putting ga as #1 and reserved as #2?

I would like to know this as well

I don't think you are lessening your chances. You put the one you want the most first, but I think GA is a crapshoot because the area is a lot smaller, and it depends on how many people are trying for GA for each of the shows they attend. Alas, chances of getting reserved are a lot greater because there is a lot more to choose from.
    PJ: 10/14/00 06/09/03 10/4/09 11/15/13 11/16/13 10/08/14
    EV Solo: 7/11/11 11/12/12 11/13/12
  • Options
    brett15lightyearsbrett15lightyears Bear, DE Posts: 69
    St. Louis here I come! Only going to be able to make one show but one pj day is better than no pj day and for those commenting about the east getting screwed again the east and north east always gets shows ? every tour nyc philly this past tour balt va charlotte ? Atlanta fla 2012 ?
    In Pearl Jam we TRUST!
  • Options
    TheLuckyOnesTheLuckyOnes Posts: 472
    Detroit!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

at the Joe!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

it's going to be the show of the tour. We gotta go a little crazy. c'mon guys!

cheers
  • Options
    I have a question. Are they allergic to Florida? Are they punishing us? I was so excited to see that dates were announced but once again my excitement only lasted a few seconds. What's going on?
  • Options
    shadowcastshadowcast Posts: 2,178

Moline Friday, Milwaukee Monday.....hopefully!

This is what I am hoping for as well!!!
  • Options
    ratmandoratmando Outside of Portland, or somewhere like that Posts: 347
    Knocking on the wheelchair wheels.. put in for ADA and if that doesn't come through, trying for seating in Denvah.
    When I hear music, I fear no danger. I am invulnerable. I see no foe. I am related to the earliest times, and to the latest.

Henry David Thoreau
  • Options
    jjflashjjflash Posts: 4,855

Happy for Midwesters

welcome back! missed you old friend

+1
  • Options
    curlycurly Posts: 703
    Lincoln Nebraska still 99%....
    finally a benefit to me living in the middle of no where ...LMFAO !!!!
    its been a huge buzz though around here,...I got friends calling me that haven't jammed to pj since Yield whom are freeking to see this show...
    (ya, they got the summer to catch up)...
    And with the Huskers still not back to NCAA football top tier...
    this will be a great show with a fun crowd this fall...
  • Options
    kdiddykdiddy Posts: 733
    shawnb199 said:

Screw it, I'm flying out from Boston and doing the Detroit through Milwaukee swing.

awesome! Be sure to hit up the MN pre-party in St. Paul. Better yet.. get on that thread and we'll take care of ya!

• Options
    njnancynjnancy Northern New Jersey Posts: 5,096
    It's awesome to see how excited people are. :D
  • Options
    mrshock13mrshock13 Posts: 472
    Anyone else having any issues with being able to enter for the drawing? The reservation for any shows isn't working for me...
  • Options
    TUTMAN08TUTMAN08 Posts: 82
    Can someone help me understand how it is that StubHub already has tickets on sale?
  • Options
    i_lov_iti_lov_it Perth, Western Australia Posts: 4,007
    edited May 2014
    I think the Moline and the St.Paul Shows would of been Good to go to if my PJ Funds allowed it...there's always Next Tour :)
    Post edited by i_lov_it on
  • Options
    dte_78dte_78 Posts: 15
    Just moved to Atlanta four months ago from Wisconsin...of course they play a Milwaukee show this year! Memphis is only a six hour drive :) Could be worse! Can't wait to see the lighting bolt songs live!
    Alpine Valley - 6/26/98, Alpine Valley - 10/08/00, Milwaukee - 6/30/06, Camden - 6-20-08, Chicago - 6-23-09, London - 6-25-10, Alpine Valley - 9-3-11, Alpine Valley - 9-4-11
    EV - Tibetan Freedom Concert - 6-13-99, EV - Minneapolis - 7-2-11
    Brad - Seattle - 12/05/10
  • Options
    alizmializmi Baltimore...MD Posts: 196
    I have to go to Cincy and Memphis alone this year since nobody can take the trip with me. I hope I can meet some of you in these cities!
  • Options
    PP193448PP193448 Here Posts: 4,281
    TUTMAN08 said:

Can someone help me understand how it is that StubHub already has tickets on sale?

Isn't Stubhub owned by Ticketmaster or something?? Yes that is how people profit from us crazy fans. Tenclub should just demand all the venue tickets and sell as many as possible to fan club members, then list them on ebay per ticket.
    2006 Clev,Pitt; 2008 NY MSGx2; 2010 Columbus; 2012 Missoula; 2013 Phoenix,Vancouver,Seattle; 2014 Cincy; 2016 Lex, Wrigley 1&2; 2018 Wrigley 1&2; 2022 Louisville
  • Options
    chiefmhschiefmhs Posts: 2
    They like to ignore the 4th largest city in the country don't they? Of course Eddie did two houston shows but he was supposed to bring the boys back with him.
  • Options
    lbc_pjlbc_pj Posts: 4
    I agree, surely they must play Houston? Hopefully they will announce a second leg soon, applied for Tulsa and Denver, fingers crossed
  • Options
    dogtowndogtown Posts: 118
    alizmi said:

I have to go to Cincy and Memphis alone this year since nobody can take the trip with me. I hope I can meet some of you in these cities!

I'm planning to do Memphis solo, as well. Maybe we can have a Ten Club meet up at Graceland.