Comments

• Options
    jerparker20jerparker20 St. Paul, MN Posts: 2,401

got shipping information from UPS for the mystery box from round 2

What size? Mine is showing warehouse.
  • Options
    EJE201EJE201 Mason, MI Posts: 319
    edited June 2014
    Here is a size Large box from the late additions to round one. Pretty much a dud to me. Surprised I didnt get a hat or anything like most people. Shit some people got a hat, flag and shirts. And surprised no city stickers. Only good one to me is the mariners one. And my awesome (sarcasm) wolf poster is creased about 8 times like someone sat on it after it was rolled. The boot is Dallas '03. Oh-well. I knew it was a gamble, just got a little too high after watching the thread is guess. Everything is up for trade. Sorry no interest in the who hat.
    Post edited by EJE201 on
    Let's say knowledge is a tree,
    It's growing up just like me
  • Options
    BigWave88BigWave88 Posts: 366

I did as well. My men's large is on the way. Expected to be at my house on the 24th!!!

• Options
    dsg4dsg4 Posts: 188
    looking for a PJ Guitar patch for my golf bag, if anyone has a spare, please PM
  • Options
    dugangsxrdugangsxr Covington KY Posts: 672
    The winner of this months contest should get the ultimate mystery box. They should put nothing but good rare shit in it!
    Paul D.
  • Options
    jervin007jervin007 Posts: 3,181
    BigWave88 said:

I did as well. My men's large is on the way. Expected to be at my house on the 24th!!!

Likewise
    PJ:
    2003 Mansfield: July 2
    2004 Boston: Sept 28 & 29
    2005 Montreal: Sept 15
    2006 Boston: May 24 & 25
    2008 Hartford: June 27, Mansfield: June 28,
    2010 Boston: May 17
    2013 Worcester: Oct 15, Hartford: Oct 25,
    2016 Hampton: April 18, Raleigh: April 20 (cancelled), Columbia: April 21. Quebec: May 5. Boston (Fenway): August 7

EV Solo: Boston 8/2/08, Boston 6/16/11
  • Options
    JV130312JV130312 STATE OF LOVE & TRUST Posts: 2,409
    EJE201 said:

Here is a size Large box from the late additions to round one. Pretty much a dud to me. Surprised I didnt get a hat or anything like most people. Shit some people got a hat, flag and shirts. And surprised no city stickers. Only good one to me is the mariners one. And my awesome wolf poster is creased about 8 times like someone sat on it after it was rolled. The boot is Dallas '03. Oh-well. I knew it was a gamble, just got a little too high after watching the thread is guess. Everything is up for trade.

I got a hat and the awesome wolf poster for trade if you are really interested...shoot me a PM.
    I Know All The Rules But The Rules Do Not Know Me.
  • Options
    Large size :)
  • Options
    WaxBrainWaxBrain Posts: 10
    Hmmm....I still have not rec'd any kind of shipping info from UPS. Mine was a size Medium....odd.
  • Options
    Get_RightGet_Right Posts: 12,479
    EJE201 said:

Here is a size Large box from the late additions to round one. Pretty much a dud to me. Surprised I didnt get a hat or anything like most people. Shit some people got a hat, flag and shirts. And surprised no city stickers. Only good one to me is the mariners one. And my awesome (sarcasm) wolf poster is creased about 8 times like someone sat on it after it was rolled. The boot is Dallas '03. Oh-well. I knew it was a gamble, just got a little too high after watching the thread is guess. Everything is up for trade. Sorry no interest in the who hat.

Dude I didn't get any kids toys in my mystery box!
  • Options
    CM189191CM189191 Minneapolis via Chicago Posts: 6,793
    WaxBrain said:

Hmmm....I still have not rec'd any kind of shipping info from UPS. Mine was a size Medium....odd.

They're probably being processed as they go out the door. They can only fill so many of these in a day. I'm guessing the first orders are getting confirmations first as well.

WI 6/27/98 WI 10/8/00 MO 10/11/00 IL 4/23/03 MN 6/26/06 MN 6/27/06 WI 6/30/06 IL 8/5/07 IL 8/21/08 (EV) IL 8/22/08 (EV) IL 8/23/09 IL 8/24/09 IN 5/7/10 IL 6/28/11 (EV) IL 6/29/11 (EV) WI 9/3/11 WI 9/4/11 IL 7/19/13 NE 10/09/14 IL 10/17/14 MN 10/19/14 FL 4/11/16 IL 8/20/16 IL 8/22/16 IL 08/18/18 IL 08/20/18 IT 07/05/2020 AT 07/07/2020
  • Options
    PJSwaePJSwae Posts: 54
    I ordered mine the morning the second round went up (a women's L) and it's still showing in the warehouse. I check everyday hoping to see that it shipped. :)
    1995 - NOLA
    1998 - Knoxville
    2000, 2003 - NOLA
    2012 - Philadelphia
    2013 - Wrigley Field, Pittsburgh
    2014 - Cincinnati
    2016 - TBD!
  • Options
    SomethingCreativeSomethingCreative Kazoo, MI Posts: 3,346
    still warehouse for my Men's M.

Did they ever send out a June 10 email? If so, I never received it
    "Well, I think this band is incapable of sucking."
    -my dad after hearing Not for You for the first time on SNL .
  • Options
    davidvanbdavidvanb Central Pennsylvania Posts: 73

Did they ever send out a June 10 email? If so, I never received it

Yes they did. Mine arrived around 3:10 PM on 6/10

Check out My PJ live show stats from LiveFootsteps.org
  • Options
    davidvanbdavidvanb Central Pennsylvania Posts: 73
  • Options
    GivenToLukinKPGivenToLukinKP Chicago Posts: 3,075
    i didn't get one in May, then when June didn't show up I was confused as i had been getting other emails from 10c regarding orders i had placed....
    checked spam folder, and there it was! Lots of others seemed to have had the same issue this month even if they never had that problem before.
    Makes much more sense...

2011: East Troy, WI 1 & 2; Toronto ON 1 & 2; Hamilton ON
    2012: Berlin, Germany 1& 2; Stockholm Sweden; Oslo Norway; Copenhagen Denmark
    2013: Wrigley Field- Chicago, IL; Philadelphia, PA 1 & 2; Hartford, CT; Vancouver BC; Seattle, WA.
    2014: Cincinnati, OH; St. Louis, MO; Moline, IL; Milwaukee, WI
    2016: Wrigley Field- Chicago 1&2
  • Options
    SomethingCreativeSomethingCreative Kazoo, MI Posts: 3,346
    davidvanb said:

Thanks! That would have sucked to miss out on that contest... coolest giveaway in a while
    "Well, I think this band is incapable of sucking."
    -my dad after hearing Not for You for the first time on SNL .
  • Options

Large size. Mine still shows warehouse in order history but they don't update that frequently. I got an email from UPS with the tracking number etc.. that's how I know :)

• Options
    CopperTomCopperTom Posts: 2,990
    I've seen pics of Mexico City 2003 bootlegs showing up. If anyone gets Mexico City 2, July 18, 2003, I am very interested. Will trade or buy. It's the last one I need as I made trades / purchases for the other 6 I needed thanks to the mystery box.
  • Options
    The StugotsThe Stugots Posts: 306

Large size. Mine still shows warehouse in order history but they don't update that frequently. I got an email from UPS with the tracking number etc.. that's how I know :)

Same here, Mens Large ordered right around the time of Round 2 announcement, but it may very well be still at the warehouse. I got the UPS My Choice email Tuesday with tracking number saying they received the request, tentatively scheduled for delivery Monday June 23. 10C site shows warehouse, and the actual UPS tracking details just that the label is created, and the shipment is not yet at their facility. I've seen the tentative date slide, so we'll see.
  • Options
    GeoScottGeoScott South Carolina Posts: 151
    No email or other updates yet. Still in warehouse. I'm not worried. It's OK. Honestly. I will not panic.
    LISTEN TO ME I WILL NOT PANIC!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
    Alright, I feel better :)
  • Options
    SteffyLouSteffyLou Posts: 369
    Have they started sending out the round2 (June 10)boxes yet? I know confirmation email said starting around the 17th. I'm antsy , I know.
  • Options
    The StugotsThe Stugots Posts: 306
    UPS now shows that my round 2 Mens Large box left Seattle last night (June 20). Tentative delivery is now Thursday, June 26 which sounds about right.
  • Options
    Treyert14Treyert14 Louisiana Posts: 924
    Pics of my awesome mystery box sent to me free of charge from cjzoly! Super awesome guy. I really hope I get a chance to hook him up soon ;)

photo image_zpsbd6ced3d.jpg

photo image_zps949e88c1.jpg

photo image_zpsd4b3c4b5.jpg

photo image_zps366313df.jpg

photo image_zps88b2cc6b.jpg
  • Options
    melissachunmelissachun Posts: 107
    Treyert14 said:

Pics of my awesome mystery box sent to me free of charge from cjzoly! Super awesome guy. I really hope I get a chance to hook him up soon ;)

Nice!
  • Options
    vaggar99vaggar99 San Diego USA Posts: 3,425
    All is ask for my second box is that it not have the missing tooth Xmas single. I've got three of these now

• Options

Treyert14 said:

Nice!
    Very nice. Been waiting to hear since the offer was made. Cjzoly awesome. Lots of great people here.
  • Options
    robertstackarmyrobertstackarmy So. WI Posts: 681
    vaggar99 said:

All is ask for my second box is that it not have the missing tooth Xmas single. I've got three of these now

I hear you! I was able to trade them both away for other stuff, thank goodness!
  • Options
    skram79skram79 Posts: 19
    Cannot wait for Friday when my box arrives. If anyone is interesting in trading a Who hat please let me know. I will post what is in my box when it arrives on Friday.
  • Options
    a5pja5pj Hershey PA Posts: 3,847
    skram79 said:

Cannot wait for Friday when my box arrives. If anyone is interesting in trading a Who hat please let me know. I will post what is in my box when it arrives on Friday.

I have one for trade / sale.
    Wouldn't it be funny if the world ended in 2010, with lots of fire?