Options

Mystery Box/Posters/Vinyl

Comments

• Options
    NoloadNoload Monticello, Georgia Posts: 1,630
    Is anyone getting the Blue Mookie 10 Club shirt in XL boxes? I would love that one. My red version has seen better days. My mysterybox is sscheduled to arrive on July 1 according to UPS email.
    www.twitter.com/robert_harbin
  • Options
    BRAIN0FJAYBRAIN0FJAY Charleston, WV Posts: 989
    Noload said:

Is anyone getting the Blue Mookie 10 Club shirt in XL boxes? I would love that one. My red version has seen better days. My mysterybox is sscheduled to arrive on July 1 according to UPS email.

My XL box is supposed to arrive on the 30th. If I get one of these shirts I would be willing to work something out with you. I'll let you know.
    ...So much talk it makes no sense at all...
  • Options
    NoloadNoload Monticello, Georgia Posts: 1,630

Noload said:

My XL box is supposed to arrive on the 30th. If I get one of these shirts I would be willing to work something out with you. I'll let you know.
    Thanks
    www.twitter.com/robert_harbin
  • Options
    Noload said:

Noload said:

Thanks
    Ditto here. My XL is supposed to be here 7/2.
  • Options
    JOEJOEJOEJOEJOEJOE Posts: 10,444
    My box was scheduled to arrive today, but according to the email I just received from UPS, tomorrow will be the day.
  • Options
    I am looking for Pearl Jam "IN" INDIA world sticker.
    The sticker has been included in selected mystery box from round 2! I have seen a couple of people post them and sticker were traded before I contacted the owners.

I would really like own a PJ sticker with my country name of it, since they have never played in INDIA.

So if anyone receives the sticker in their Mystery box or already owns one, would u please consider a trade/sell., please?

Thank you
  • Options
    BRAIN0FJAYBRAIN0FJAY Charleston, WV Posts: 989

The sticker has been included in selected mystery box from round 2! I have seen a couple of people post them and sticker were traded before I contacted the owners.

I would really like own a PJ sticker with my country name of it, since they have never played in INDIA.

So if anyone receives the sticker in their Mystery box or already owns one, would u please consider a trade/sell., please?

Thank you

I would be glad to help should one show up in my box (which is supposed to be here on the 30th)... I will let you know if I get it.
    ...So much talk it makes no sense at all...
  • Options
    stickfig13stickfig13 Posts: 1,532
    Anyone else feeling ripped off by the second round of boxes?
    Sacramento 10-30-00, Bridge School 10-20 and 10-21-01, Bridge School 10-25 and 10-26-01, Irvine 06-02-03, Irvine 06-03-03, San Diego 06-05-03, San Diego 07-07-06, Los Angeles 07-09-06, Santa Barbara 07-13-06, London UK 06-18-07, San Diego 10-9-09, San Diego 2013, LA 1 2013
  • Options
    MercuryMercury Posts: 382

Like you'd rather have gotten first round? Or just that second round sucks?

• Options
    stickfig13stickfig13 Posts: 1,532
    Mercury said:

It seems the first round got some cool rare stuff. The second got a bunch of side project CD's. haha

Maybe I'm just disappointed in what I got for $100. I don't feel lucky to have the opportunity. I feel like I spent $100 on junk
    Sacramento 10-30-00, Bridge School 10-20 and 10-21-01, Bridge School 10-25 and 10-26-01, Irvine 06-02-03, Irvine 06-03-03, San Diego 06-05-03, San Diego 07-07-06, Los Angeles 07-09-06, Santa Barbara 07-13-06, London UK 06-18-07, San Diego 10-9-09, San Diego 2013, LA 1 2013
  • Options
    MercuryMercury Posts: 382

Mercury said:

It seems the first round got some cool rare stuff. The second got a bunch of side project CD's. haha

Maybe I'm just disappointed in what I got for $100. I don't feel lucky to have the opportunity. I feel like I spent $100 on junk
    I hear you. I was hoping for more but had fun with it. I bet some 2nd round folks get some rare items before it's over with. I'm trying to have some fun and trade some stuff in not too stoked on, and if that fails I figure I can sell the posters for a small amount and recoup some $. It was worth a try! There's gold in them thar warehouse somewhere! Haha
  • Options
    SomethingCreativeSomethingCreative Kazoo, MI Posts: 3,349
    any mens medium get shipping confirmation yet?
    "Well, I think this band is incapable of sucking."
    -my dad after hearing Not for You for the first time on SNL .
  • Options
    The StugotsThe Stugots Posts: 306
    Pretty great L haul, even without the last gem.

Shirts
    PJ Inuit (have one, but like any white shirt it could be replaced), Gorge 2005, Isle of Wight

Posters
    Bonnaroo and Calgary 2011 (slick poster, but I don't collect shows I didn't attend)

Music
    NYC 12/31/92, Immortality single, MOTH demo. All the side projects. Holiday 2009 vinyl.

Misc
    Newsletters 14, 19, 21 and 24. Pearl Jam trucker iron on patch. Backspacer bouncy. Global Citizen pin. Lots of stickers, I opened that separate pack last since I'm not usually interested, and found a Wrigley card pack in there as well. If the USA can get the equalizer this will be a one hell of a day.

• Options
    dougfloyddougfloyd Fishers, IN Posts: 2,544

Nope, still in the warehouse. I'm wondering if they are waiting for them to sell out so they can package and ship them all at once.
    1998 - Noblesville
    2000 - Noblesville
    2010 - Noblesville
    2011 - EV solo St Louis, PJ20 Alpine Valley
    2012 - San Fran (Oracle)
    2013 - Wrigley, Pittsburgh, Buffalo
    2014 - Cincy, St Louis, Detroit
    2016 - Lexington, Wrigley
    2018 - Wrigley
    2022 - Nashville, St Louis
  • Options
    Brane_of_JFKBrane_of_JFK Maryland Posts: 1,900
    dougfloyd said:

Nope, still in the warehouse. I'm wondering if they are waiting for them to sell out so they can package and ship them all at once.
    At this rate they won't sell out for quite a while...
  • Options
    vaggar99vaggar99 San Diego USA Posts: 3,426

Shirts
    PJ Inuit (have one, but like any white shirt it could be replaced), Gorge 2005, Isle of Wight

Posters
    Bonnaroo and Calgary 2011 (slick poster, but I don't collect shows I didn't attend)

Music
    NYC 12/31/92, Immortality single, MOTH demo. All the side projects. Holiday 2009 vinyl.

Misc
    Newsletters 14, 19, 21 and 24. Pearl Jam trucker iron on patch. Backspacer bouncy. Global Citizen pin. Lots of stickers, I opened that separate pack last since I'm not usually interested, and found a Wrigley card pack in there as well. If the USA can get the equalizer this will be a one hell of a day.

Nice. I'm a bit jealous!

• Options
    Would you please like to trade/sell the "IN" India sticker?

Shirts

Posters

Music

Misc

• Options
    dougfloyddougfloyd Fishers, IN Posts: 2,544

dougfloyd said:

I know, I don't think so either. Maybe they can just put some extra stuff in the boxes for people who've already ordered :)
    1998 - Noblesville
    2000 - Noblesville
    2010 - Noblesville
    2011 - EV solo St Louis, PJ20 Alpine Valley
    2012 - San Fran (Oracle)
    2013 - Wrigley, Pittsburgh, Buffalo
    2014 - Cincy, St Louis, Detroit
    2016 - Lexington, Wrigley
    2018 - Wrigley
    2022 - Nashville, St Louis
  • Options
    SomethingCreativeSomethingCreative Kazoo, MI Posts: 3,349
    dougfloyd said:

dougfloyd said:

i second this
    I know, I don't think so either. Maybe they can just put some extra stuff in the boxes for people who've already ordered :)
    "Well, I think this band is incapable of sucking."
    -my dad after hearing Not for You for the first time on SNL .
  • Options
    Thank you!!

Thank you

I would be glad to help should one show up in my box (which is supposed to be here on the 30th)... I will let you know if I get it.
  • Options
    Tim SimmonsTim Simmons Posts: 6,972
    Got mine.

Similar to most of the others.

Interesting things

Olympic Platinum 7"
    The outside Lands snake poster is the variant and is signed and numbered. Which is really nice for me because I got the Ames subscription and have the regular version signed.

Pretty happy with this box.
  • Options
    GivenToLukinKPGivenToLukinKP Chicago Posts: 3,075
    I have an extra PL sticker if anyone gets any country stickers they would like to trade? (But please help out vishalbhindora before me if you have an IN for trade)

here are the countries i already have:
    US
    UK
    CA
    MX
    DE
    PL
    PH
    ES
    IT
    NL
    so, i am interested in any others :)
    my husband and I Have a huge sticker collection if you would rather trade something else, OR we can also pay $$$

thank you!
    Makes much more sense...

2011: East Troy, WI 1 & 2; Toronto ON 1 & 2; Hamilton ON
    2012: Berlin, Germany 1& 2; Stockholm Sweden; Oslo Norway; Copenhagen Denmark
    2013: Wrigley Field- Chicago, IL; Philadelphia, PA 1 & 2; Hartford, CT; Vancouver BC; Seattle, WA.
    2014: Cincinnati, OH; St. Louis, MO; Moline, IL; Milwaukee, WI
    2016: Wrigley Field- Chicago 1&2
  • Options
    WaxBrainWaxBrain Posts: 10
    Yeah, another "Medium - Warehouse" here........guess its just the way it is.......
    Hopefully we get some really rad stuff for the wait! ;)
  • Options
    AnarmyofpeaceAnarmyofpeace Posts: 254
    edited June 2014
    For those of you getting the Bonnaroo prints that have no use for them...I'd be interested if you are looking to get rid of them. I already have this print on my wall but it was my first PJ show and several of my friends were with me so I could find good use with it. I don't really have much to offer but if you'd be willing to let it go for really cheap (like $10-20) please let me know!
    Post edited by Anarmyofpeace on
  • Options
    nickmason10nickmason10 Posts: 44
    edited June 2014
    My mystery box was pretty great!! The highlight would be getting the boot from West Palm Beach 2003 where I get that great shot out from Ed before Alive. I think the 10 Club is Awesome! Made my wife & I remember such an amazing moment. Now they're playing in my hometown of Moline, it's shaping up to be an amazing year of PJ!!!
    Post edited by nickmason10 on
  • Options
    Merkin BallerMerkin Baller Posts: 10,510
    I got a second round women's M for my wife, just got the shipping confirmation this evening...... Expected on 7/3.
  • Options
    RKCNDYRKCNDY Seattle, WA Posts: 31,013
    Shipping says I should get it tomorrow...yay!

I'm always up for a trade!

The joy of life comes from our encounters with new experiences, and hence there is no greater joy than to have an endlessly changing horizon, for each day to have a new and different sun.

- Christopher McCandless
  • Options
    DPrival78DPrival78 CT Posts: 2,259
    Got my large box today. Pretty underwhelmed. And as an added bonus, my poster tube was crushed and the posters inside are damaged. Sigh. Let's just say I have a LOT of things to trade if anyone's interested.

Here's my "haul":

- Berlin 2012 poster, Ames/Klausen (very cool, but beat up)
    - LA 2010 poster, Ames (even cooler, but beat up)
    - White 2012 Euro tour shirt, red and black hawk logo on front, cities on back
    - Black 2010 Indianapolis tour shirt, white racing flag logo
    - Black 2013 North American tour shirt, red and white Future Days logo front, cities back
    - PJ20 Program (corners damaged)
    - Live on Two Legs cassette
    - 2003 Irvine CD
    - 2003 Tour companion
    - Stickers: Johnny Guitar, PJ20 dvd cover, orange monkey w/ wrench, euro 2012 handshake, Atlanta peach, all the fake backstage pass things
    - CDs: man of the hour, immortality, brad/harry-bu/rockfords ep/tres
    - Someday at Christmas 45
    - Old newsletter, circa 2000-2001, with collage on front, "Mookie 10" prominent
    - global citizen pin; and last, and least...
    - backspacer bouncy ball

i'm more a fan of popular bands.. like the bee-gees, pearl jam
  • Options
    faulksandersfaulksanders Posts: 1
    edited June 2014
    Received my Mystery Boxes Large today

t-shirts: 2013 us tour, 2012 europe tour, 2009 philadelphia Oct 27
    poster: calgary 2011, Los Angeles 2009
    Music: standard CD , NYC bootlegs 1992 , vinyl 2009
    Stuff: backspacer ball, button, newsletter 12 & 21,
    stickers: (5) europe 2012, monkeywrench, india, backspacer, pj 20
    passes: (4) yield raven, orange backspacer, owl, pig

imagephoto DSC06997.jpg" />

Looking for a large 2011 Winnipeg t-shirt
    Post edited by faulksanders on
  • Options
    OkOk Posts: 2,144
    Here's my Myster Box - Take II
    Overall, I got some cool stuff, so I'm happy. It was fun and I was excited to open the box, so hell, I guess it was worth the $75 clams. Here's a run down:

CDs, Deep Mag, 2003 Tour Companion book, 2003 boot - West Palm Beach, FL, etc...

2004 Boston Shirt (Front and Back)

2004 Vote for Change (Front and Back)

Canadian Tour Shirt (Front / Plain white back)

Klausen Coopenhagen Poster

Tom Tomorrow 10/30/2008 Closing the Spectrum Poster - great show :)

Note: Not pictured 1) PJ Backspacer bouncy ball, and 2) Global Citizen pin