Options

Mystery Box/Posters/Vinyl

Comments

• Options
    High Fidelity 2000High Fidelity 2000 New Mexico USA Posts: 4,435
    Posted pictures to FB group but not gonna mess with photobucket--nothing that hasn't been seen already! Here's the list I got, size Large.

Posters: Portland 2005 & Ottawa 11
    Shirts: Brown Vote For Change shirt with hawk on back, 2012 Halloween jack o lantern shirt, Three Fish shirt with 09 dates on back/3 guys on camels
    Manchester flag
    The Who + Pearl Jam House of Blues 02 hat
    Vinyl: Not For You/Out of My Mind
    CDs: Nothing As It Seems promo 1 track cd, San Antonio '03 bootleg, Brad & Tres Mtns
    PJ20 patch
    Brad Welcome to Discovery Park Postcard and McCready ten club renewal postcard
    Backspacer drummer tattoo
    PJ20 keychain
    PJ20 patch
    Backspacer bouncy ball
    Stickers: PH Philippines world sticker, Wrigley blue/rec, Binaural head, Tres Mtns, Monkey with wrench sticker, Brad Best Friends sticker, PJ20 black & white logo, PJ20 montage logo,

I was pleased to get the Who hat. and I like the VFC and 3 Fish shirts. Three Fish is actually from a tour/show I saw--met Jeff and Stone after the concert in Santa Fe that year. Stone was an audience member, guess from when he was producing something at his Santa Fe studio. I didn't buy anything at that show, so it's a cool shirt to randomly get.

I don't really need either of the posters, and am up for trading the PJ20 keychain and patch (have the patch already), possibly some of the other stickers, and Manchester flag.

**I have already traded the PH sticker (didn't know it was so popular!) and probably the pumpkin shirt and possibly flag.

I am ISO the WRIGLEY PATCH(ES) if anyone has some to trade. Would prefer the PJ/guitar one but also after the one with the date/location. That's really the only little thing I was hoping to get that didn't get. Totally willing to trade the PJ20 keychain/patch or other stuff. Also recently inventoried my sticker collection if there is a specific one you're after let me know.

This was fun and seeing what everyone got was a blast--LA 06 poster, Reaper poster, Donkey Kong poster, Cracker Jack?!! There were some gems in there.
    ABQ 93, Las Cruces 95, ABQ 98, Bridge School 10/30/99, Lubbock 00, ABQ 00, Denver 03, State College 03, San Diego 03, Vegas 03, PHX 03, D.C. 03, Camden 7/5/03, NYC 7/8/03 + 7/9/03, Vegas 06, San Francisco 7/15/06 + 7/16/06 + 7/18/06, Kansas City 10, EV:ABQ 11/6/12, Chicago 13, PHX 13, Denver 14--PJ24!, Telluride 16, Chicago 8/20/16, Chicago 8/18/18, Denver 20, Phoenix 20

New Mexico Pearl Jam Fans (New Mexico, USA) on Facebook!
  • Options
    Jus ordered Mystery Box #2. Can't wait for its arrival! Anyway, I've made 4 trades out of my first box (and have 2 more trades pending) and will be looking to trade more once I get this second Mystery box!! Keep me in mind when opening box 2!
  • Options
    greendaygreenday Posts: 4
    edited June 2014

dankind said:

My girlfriend received hers today. We actually like both posters, unfortunately they both have creases all over them from the tube being partially crushed. The shirt isn't her favorite which is good because it doesn't fit despite ordering a size bigger. She likes the hoodie and unfortunately it doesn't fit. Are the women's sizes normally jacked up from ten club? She ordered xl to be safe and they both look like a mens small/medium. We didn't have most stickers, so those worked out. Hail hail promo, white fixer, Melbourne boot. Really disappointed in the condition of the posters. imageimageimage
    We weren't expecting a whole lot, but I think she is pretty disappointed and not likely to do it again. I was really hoping to not have anything negative to say. Such is life.

Wrigley patch and Yield hat = WOOT! WOOT!
    Yes, they were a couple of the positives. We really don't want to sound ungrateful. She will send an email and see if they can do something about the posters. The box wasn't crushed or dented so I imagine the tube was crushed when it went in, but yes there was still some cool stuff like the ames vs pearl jam mini poster. I actually like that one.

Good Luck.... Still waiting on my response.

Post edited by greenday on
  • Options
    djklambakedjklambake PHX, AZ Posts: 2,517
    So, purchased a mystery box and it still says "pending"... Anything to be worried about?
    6/27/98 - East Troy, WI
    6/29/06 - Milwaukee, WI
    9/25/11 - Vancouver, BC
    11/4/12 - (Eddie Vedder) Phoenix, AZ
    11/1/13 - New Orleans, LA
    11/19/13 - Phoenix, AZ
    11/21/13 - San Diego, CA
    10/12/14 - Austin, TX
    10/22/14 - Denver, CO
    8/22/16 - Chicago, IL (Wrigley 2)
    5/9/22 - Glendale, AZ
    5/18/24 - Las Vegas, NV
  • Options
    nicknyr15nicknyr15 Posts: 7,922
    I wish I woulda got Donkey Kong poster! I'm still crushed that I actually forgot it at MSG! What a night but that still stings everytime I think about it.
  • Options
    Treyert14Treyert14 Louisiana Posts: 924

So, purchased a mystery box and it still says "pending"... Anything to be worried about?

If you read the description they say they plan to ship round 2 around June 17.
  • Options
    djklambakedjklambake PHX, AZ Posts: 2,517
    Treyert14 said:

Forgot to mention I didn't get a confirmation email either... I usually get one of those with a purchase from 10C... Think I'm still getting it?
    6/27/98 - East Troy, WI
    6/29/06 - Milwaukee, WI
    9/25/11 - Vancouver, BC
    11/4/12 - (Eddie Vedder) Phoenix, AZ
    11/1/13 - New Orleans, LA
    11/19/13 - Phoenix, AZ
    11/21/13 - San Diego, CA
    10/12/14 - Austin, TX
    10/22/14 - Denver, CO
    8/22/16 - Chicago, IL (Wrigley 2)
    5/9/22 - Glendale, AZ
    5/18/24 - Las Vegas, NV
  • Options
    hsohihsohi Posts: 1,033

Treyert14 said:

Forgot to mention I didn't get a confirmation email either... I usually get one of those with a purchase from 10C... Think I'm still getting it?
    Same as you but my CC was charged so I feel good about it.
    London Ontario 2013, Buffalo New York 2013, Lincoln Nebraska 2014, Quebec City 2016
  • Options
    High Fidelity 2000High Fidelity 2000 New Mexico USA Posts: 4,435
    nicknyr15 said:

I wish I woulda got Donkey Kong poster! I'm still crushed that I actually forgot it at MSG! What a night but that still stings everytime I think about it.

Ouch. :-S
    ABQ 93, Las Cruces 95, ABQ 98, Bridge School 10/30/99, Lubbock 00, ABQ 00, Denver 03, State College 03, San Diego 03, Vegas 03, PHX 03, D.C. 03, Camden 7/5/03, NYC 7/8/03 + 7/9/03, Vegas 06, San Francisco 7/15/06 + 7/16/06 + 7/18/06, Kansas City 10, EV:ABQ 11/6/12, Chicago 13, PHX 13, Denver 14--PJ24!, Telluride 16, Chicago 8/20/16, Chicago 8/18/18, Denver 20, Phoenix 20

New Mexico Pearl Jam Fans (New Mexico, USA) on Facebook!
  • Options
    RP112579RP112579 Tinley Park, IL Posts: 3,365

Treyert14 said:

I never got a confirmation email either. But my card got charged right away, so I'm not too concerned.
    6/29/98 Chicago-United Center
    6/18/03 Chicago-United Center
    5/17/06 Chicago-United Center
    7/19/13 Chicago-Wrigley Field
    10/11/13 Pittsburgh-Consol Energy Center
    10/17/14 Moline-IWireless Center (No Code)
    10/20/14 Milwaukee-Bradley center (Yield)
    4/26/16 Lexington-Rupp Arena
    8/20/16 Chicago-Wrigley Field
    8/22/16 Chicago-Wrigley Field
    8/18/18 Chicago-Wrigley Field
    8/20/18 Chicago-Wrigley Field
    9/5/23 Chicago-United Center
    9/7/23 Chicago-United Center
  • Options
    Merkin BallerMerkin Baller Posts: 10,629

Just ordered a women's M for my wife. . . . I already had got a Men's XL. . . . we both had a lot of fun waiting for & opening it, I can't wait for hers to arrive in a few weeks!

I would love to see one of the European flags in there. I also wouldn't mind the Liberty Bell & Mariners stickers either.
  • Options
    vaggar99vaggar99 San Diego USA Posts: 3,426
    bought a second box myself. not sure why, but i guess they are kind of cool. a couple of the itemsi got probably had been sitting for more than 20 years and they really weren't junk. i'm sure they got have gotten full retail or more on the 93 Reject shirt or the RVM cd single, so I guess I can't help but feel good about those items. I got the 08 Grim Reaper shirt as well. Not the most attractive shirt, but it fits alright. The posters are alright too. the Tres Mts and Brad cd's were nice add ons. The Who hat was cool and i needed a new hat! Only issue was with the 03 Melbourne boot. the cd's have some kind of chemical splatter on them and skip as a result. reminds me..i need to get them from the car and see if i can clean them up.
  • Options
    JexJex Posts: 283
    Can't believe someone was selling their Mount Graham 93 shirt from the mystery box on Ebay. I had to buy it. They were selling it for only $26!!
    "Mine is mine and yours won't take its place.."
    1.Alpine Valley Music Theatre East Troy, Wisconsin 09-03-2011 / 2.Alpine Valley Music Theatre East Troy, Wisconsin 09-04-2011 / 3.Wrigley Field Chicago, IL 07-19-2013 / 4.iWireless Center Moline, IL 10-17-2014 / 5.Bradley Center Milwaukee, WI 10-20-2014 / 6.Wrigley Field Chicago, IL 08-20-2016 / 7.Wrigley Field Chicago, IL 08-22-2016 / 8.Wrigley Field Chicago, IL 08-18-2018 / 9.Wrigley Field Chicago, IL 08-20-2018
  • Options
    GeoScottGeoScott South Carolina Posts: 151
    I ordered a Mystery Box this time around after missing out on Round 1. Excited about what may be included.
    It's funny; Pearl Jam has got to be the only band/entertainer/sports team that could say to me "We're going to sell you something, but we're not going to tell you what it is, hope you like it!" and I immediately beg them to take my money :)
  • Options
    GeoScott said:

I ordered a Mystery Box this time around after missing out on Round 1. Excited about what may be included.
    It's funny; Pearl Jam has got to be the only band/entertainer/sports team that could say to me "We're going to sell you something, but we're not going to tell you what it is, hope you like it!" and I immediately beg them to take my money :)

So true.. Lol
  • Options
    WhatYouTaughtMeWhatYouTaughtMe I have no idea what's going on right now! Posts: 4,957
    vaggar99 said:

bought a second box myself. not sure why, but i guess they are kind of cool. a couple of the itemsi got probably had been sitting for more than 20 years and they really weren't junk. i'm sure they got have gotten full retail or more on the 93 Reject shirt or the RVM cd single, so I guess I can't help but feel good about those items. I got the 08 Grim Reaper shirt as well. Not the most attractive shirt, but it fits alright. The posters are alright too. the Tres Mts and Brad cd's were nice add ons. The Who hat was cool and i needed a new hat! Only issue was with the 03 Melbourne boot. the cd's have some kind of chemical splatter on them and skip as a result. reminds me..i need to get them from the car and see if i can clean them up.

My boot had some residue on it as well. Same issue. I think its from the cardboard package after years of sitting in there. Wiped the discs clean with one of those microfiber cloths that wont scratch. Worked like a charm.
  • Options
    CocoyrCocoyr Manila, Philippines Posts: 114

Posted pictures to FB group but not gonna mess with photobucket--nothing that hasn't been seen already! Here's the list I got, size Large.

Posters: Portland 2005 & Ottawa 11
    Shirts: Brown Vote For Change shirt with hawk on back, 2012 Halloween jack o lantern shirt, Three Fish shirt with 09 dates on back/3 guys on camels
    Manchester flag
    The Who + Pearl Jam House of Blues 02 hat
    Vinyl: Not For You/Out of My Mind
    CDs: Nothing As It Seems promo 1 track cd, San Antonio '03 bootleg, Brad & Tres Mtns
    PJ20 patch
    Brad Welcome to Discovery Park Postcard and McCready ten club renewal postcard
    Backspacer drummer tattoo
    PJ20 keychain
    PJ20 patch
    Backspacer bouncy ball
    Stickers: PH Philippines world sticker, Wrigley blue/rec, Binaural head, Tres Mtns, Monkey with wrench sticker, Brad Best Friends sticker, PJ20 black & white logo, PJ20 montage logo,

I was pleased to get the Who hat. and I like the VFC and 3 Fish shirts. Three Fish is actually from a tour/show I saw--met Jeff and Stone after the concert in Santa Fe that year. Stone was an audience member, guess from when he was producing something at his Santa Fe studio. I didn't buy anything at that show, so it's a cool shirt to randomly get.

I don't really need either of the posters, and am up for trading the PJ20 keychain and patch (have the patch already), possibly some of the other stickers, and Manchester flag.

**I have already traded the PH sticker (didn't know it was so popular!) and probably the pumpkin shirt and possibly flag.

I am ISO the WRIGLEY PATCH(ES) if anyone has some to trade. Would prefer the PJ/guitar one but also after the one with the date/location. That's really the only little thing I was hoping to get that didn't get. Totally willing to trade the PJ20 keychain/patch or other stuff. Also recently inventoried my sticker collection if there is a specific one you're after let me know.

This was fun and seeing what everyone got was a blast--LA 06 poster, Reaper poster, Donkey Kong poster, Cracker Jack?!! There were some gems in there.

HI,

I am from the Philippines. I would like to know/see how does the "PH Philippines world sticker" looks like. I didn't know it existed. Thanks!

Cocoy
  • Options
    RD101189RD101189 A distant time, a distant space Posts: 454
    My Manchester flag has rust on it too. Couldn't understand how it was stained in the bag, now I know.
    09/08/1992 - Phoenix, AZ
    07/08/1998 - Phoenix, AZ
    10/21/2000 - Phoenix, AZ
    11/19/2013 - Phoenix, AZ
    10/22/2014 - Denver, CO
    05/09/2022 - Phoenix, AZ
    09/22/2022 - Denver, CO
  • Options
    My special mystery box is supposed to come in today!! :D
  • Options
    robertstackarmyrobertstackarmy So. WI Posts: 681
    Treyert14 said:

oh man! I cannot wait to see what you get!
  • Options
    nippleholicnippleholic Toronto Posts: 1,083
    Tried ordering a second one, but it won't let me order from a Canadian IP address (even if I ship it to a US address).
    2003: Buffalo, Toronto
    2004: Boston (x2), Toledo, Grand Rapids
    2005: Kitchener, London, Hamilton, Montreal, Ottawa, Toronto
    2006: Toronto (x2), Grand Rapids, Cleveland, Detroit
    2008: New York City (x2), Hartford, Boston II
    2010: Buffalo, Newark, New York City (x2), Nijmegen, Berlin, Werchter
    2011: Alpine Valley I, Alpine Valley II, Montreal, Toronto (x2), Ottawa, Hamilton
    2012: Amsterdam (x2), Berlin (x2)
    2013: London, Pittsburgh, Buffalo, Brooklyn (x2)
    2014: Detroit
    2016: Quebec City, Ottawa, Toronto (x2), Chicago (x2)
    2018: Amsterdam (x2), Padua, Rome, Prague, Krakow, Berlin, Barcelona
    2022: San Diego, Los Angeles (x2), Oakland (x2), Fresno, Sacramento, Las Vegas, Ottawa, Hamilton, Toronto
    2023: Fort Worth (x2), Austin (x2)

• Options
    vaggar99vaggar99 San Diego USA Posts: 3,426

Tried ordering a second one, but it won't let me order from a Canadian IP address (even if I ship it to a US address).

That sucks. Damn technology.
  • Options
    robertstackarmyrobertstackarmy So. WI Posts: 681

Want my help? PM me

• Options
    shetellsherselfshetellsherself New Jersey Posts: 8,788
    Treyert14 said:

Make sure you post pics!
    5/3/92 Omaha, NE
    6/19/95 Red Rocks
    9/11/98 MSG
    11/19/12 EV solo Tulsa
    7/19/13 Wrigley 10/19/13 Brooklyn 2 10/21/13 Philly 1 10/22/13 Philly 2 10/25/13 Hartford
    10/08/14 Tulsa 10/09/14 Lincoln
    9/26/15 New York City
    4/16/16 Greenville 4/28/16 Philly 1 4/29/16 Philly 2 5/1/16 MSG 1 5/2/16 MSG 2 8/7/16 Fenway 2 8/20/16 Wrigley 1
    4/7/17 RRHOF New York City
    9/02/18 Fenway 1 9/04/2018 Fenway 2
    9/18/21 Asbury Park
    9/11/22 New York City
    9/14/22 Camden
  • Options
    JK_LivinJK_Livin South Jersey Posts: 7,364
    Does anyone know what the "RF" sticker represents?
    Alright, alright, alright!
    Tom O.
    "I never had any friends later on like the ones I had when I was twelve. Jesus, does anyone?"
    -The Writer
  • Options
    derbydavederbydave Columbus, OH Posts: 11,254
    edited June 2014
    JK_Livin said:

Does anyone know what the "RF" sticker represents?

Mike's side project...The Rockfords with Carrie Akre, Chris Friel, and Danny Newcomb of Goodness, and Rick Friel of Jodie Watts. Chris, Rick and Danny were in Shadow with Mike too!!
    Post edited by derbydave on
    '96: Seattle: Key Arena
    '98: Seattle: Memorial Stadium 1 & 2
    '00: Columbus: Polaris
    '03: Columbus: Germain
    '10: Columbus: Nationwide Arena
    '11: East Troy: Alpine Valley - PJ20 1 & 2 + EV Detroit
    '12: Missoula + EV Jacksonville 1 & 2
    '13: Chicago / Pittsburgh / Buffalo / Seattle
    '14: Cincinnati / St. Louis / Tulsa / Lincoln / Memphis / Detroit / Moline
    '15: New York City - Global Citizen Festival
    '16: Greenville / Hampton / Raleigh / Columbia / Lexington / Ottawa / Toronto 1 & 2 / Wrigley 1 & 2
    '17: Brooklyn - Rock & Roll Hall of Fame Induction Ceremony
    '18: London 1 & 2 / Seattle 1 & 2 / Missoula / Wrigley 1
    '22: Nashville / St. Louis

http://www.livefootsteps.org/user/?usr=170

• Options
    EB218946EB218946 Posts: 3,866
    I got one as well in my mystery box pretty sweet!
  • Options
    Alpine BoundAlpine Bound Posts: 1,809
    I have a rockfords sticker I would trade for something else...
  • Options
    got shipping information from UPS for the mystery box from round 2
  • Options
    EB218946EB218946 Posts: 3,866
    Nice mine is still in warehouse.