Options

Mystery Box/Posters/Vinyl

Comments

• Options
    zarocatzarocat Posts: 1,901
    If anyone gets a 98 t-shirt, medium size, and is willing to part with it, I'm around :-)
    1996: Toronto
    1998: Barrie
    2000: Montreal, Toronto, Auburn Hills
    2003: Cleveland, Buffalo, Toronto, Montreal
    2004: Boston X2, Grand Rapids
    2005: Kitchener, London, Hamilton, Montreal, Ottawa, Toronto
    2006: Toronto X2
    2009: Toronto
    2011: PJ20, Montreal, Toronto X2, Hamilton
    2012: Manchester X2, Amsterdam X2, Prague, Berlin X2, Philadelphia, Missoula
    2013: Pittsburg, Buffalo
    2014: Milan, Trieste, Vienna, Berlin, Stockholm, Oslo, Detroit
    2016: Ottawa, Toronto X2
    2018: Padova, Rome, Prague, Krakow, Berlin, Barcelona
    2022: Ottawa, Hamilton, Toronto
    2023: Chicago X2
    2024: New York X2
  • Options
    SergeAlexanderSergeAlexander Norway Posts: 15
    I don't know if it has been said before, but what with a mysterybox round for the rest of the world only.. Sounds fair to me........
  • Options
    i_lov_iti_lov_it Perth, Western Australia Posts: 4,007
    Yeah Good Point...The rest of the World Mystery Box sounds Good.

• Options
    EdsonNascimentoEdsonNascimento Posts: 5,506
    i_lov_it said:

I don't think it's a matter of them not wanting to do it. The problem is these boxes are of some size. Shipping and customs would make this unattractive.

Also, the boxes are just plain cardboard. The addl risk of having then arrive in one piece over seas is probably of concern. Logistics is the problem.
    Sorry. The world doesn't work the way you tell it to.
  • Options
    mookieb10mookieb10 Posts: 930
    This was tons of fun. Opened the box with my 6 year old since only mens small was left and the shirts were going to her. All the stickers became part of her artwork and have been used. Got pretty standard stuff. Boot was 7/3/03 mansfield. Ed with his missing tooth xmas vinyl. 10/30/09 poster and rotterndam poster. I got the who/pj hat from 02 or 03. Anyone else get one of those? Either way. Bravo. It was great fun.
  • Options
    AO253126AO253126 Posts: 363
    derbydave said:

derbydave said:
    Posters are good...I didn't have either one, does anyone know who the artist is for the Vancouver Moose poster??

I think I'm the only person in the club who liked that poster enough to actually buy it from the shop. The artist, according to this, is Gavin Edwards.
  • Options
    derbydavederbydave Columbus, OH Posts: 11,254
    AO253126 said:

derbydave said:

derbydave said:
    Posters are good...I didn't have either one, does anyone know who the artist is for the Vancouver Moose poster??

I think I'm the only person in the club who liked that poster enough to actually buy it from the shop. The artist, according to this, is Gavin Edwards.
    Thanks so much for the info...I had no idea these were still available in the shop!!
    I think it's a pretty cool design too!!!
    :-bd
    '96: Seattle: Key Arena
    '98: Seattle: Memorial Stadium 1 & 2
    '00: Columbus: Polaris
    '03: Columbus: Germain
    '10: Columbus: Nationwide Arena
    '11: East Troy: Alpine Valley - PJ20 1 & 2 + EV Detroit
    '12: Missoula + EV Jacksonville 1 & 2
    '13: Chicago / Pittsburgh / Buffalo / Seattle
    '14: Cincinnati / St. Louis / Tulsa / Lincoln / Memphis / Detroit / Moline
    '15: New York City - Global Citizen Festival
    '16: Greenville / Hampton / Raleigh / Columbia / Lexington / Ottawa / Toronto 1 & 2 / Wrigley 1 & 2
    '17: Brooklyn - Rock & Roll Hall of Fame Induction Ceremony
    '18: London 1 & 2 / Seattle 1 & 2 / Missoula / Wrigley 1
    '22: Nashville / St. Louis

http://www.livefootsteps.org/user/?usr=170

• Options

i_lov_it said:

I don't think it's a matter of them not wanting to do it. The problem is these boxes are of some size. Shipping and customs would make this unattractive.

Also, the boxes are just plain cardboard. The addl risk of having then arrive in one piece over seas is probably of concern. Logistics is the problem.
    There are many ways to Rome............. If you can send a box from Seattle to Miami or New York, why not to the rest of the world....... I think alot of 10club members are not amused by keeping them out. Maybe "the 10club" has to remember that there are more fans than just in the USA when it comes to special things........

• Options
    EdsonNascimentoEdsonNascimento Posts: 5,506

i_lov_it said:

There are many ways to Rome............. If you can send a box from Seattle to Miami or New York, why not to the rest of the world....... I think alot of 10club members are not amused by keeping them out. Maybe "the 10club" has to remember that there are more fans than just in the USA when it comes to special things........

Not even close in terms of all the costs involved. Would you be willing to pay $100 extra shipping, handling and customs?
    Sorry. The world doesn't work the way you tell it to.
  • Options
    Treyert14Treyert14 Louisiana Posts: 924
    edited June 2014
  • Options
    Treyert14Treyert14 Louisiana Posts: 924

i_lov_it said:

Not even close in terms of all the costs involved. Would you be willing to pay $100 extra shipping, handling and customs?

Do you really think it's $100 extra?
  • Options
    quasiquasi Posts: 492

i_lov_it said:

Agreed. Sending something from Seattle to Miami versus Seattle to Rome is beyond apples and oranges. I sent a simple tiny package to somebody in Milan from Seattle and it took forever for them to receive it. Can you imagine Ten Club having to deal with all these large boxes getting lost or stuck in customs in 50 different countries. They were smart to avoid that cluster. Sorry, that's how it goes.
    SEA 9/20/92, SEA 12/7/93, SEA 12/31/94 (MS), SEA 11/5/00, SEA 11/6/00, SEA 12/8/02, SEA 12/9/02, BEN 10/22/03, GOR 9/1/05, SD 7/7/06, LA 7/10/06, LA 7/12/06, LA (EV) 4/12/08, LA (EV) 4/13/08, LA 7/12/08, LA 9/30/09, LA 10/7/09, SEA 12/6/13, SEA 8/8/18
  • Options
    CopperTomCopperTom Posts: 2,990
    A mystery box minus the posters would be feasible for international fans. No posters = reasonable sized box.
  • Options
    cincybearcatcincybearcat Posts: 16,156
    I'm kinda tired of "adults" talking about what's "fair" for tshirts
    hippiemom = goodness
  • Options
    jlaustinjlaustin Ann Arbor, MI Posts: 2,355
    Treyert14 said:

i_lov_it said:

Do you really think it's $100 extra?
    Yes, that's cheap. My friend in Australia was quoted $350 to ship one to her. I'd like to buy some things from Europe, but the shipping usually precludes me from doing so.

2013 Wrigley, Pittsburgh, Buffalo
    2014 Cincy, Detroit, Moline, & Milwaukee
    2015 Central Park
    2016 Lexington, Ottawa, Toronto 1 & 2, Boston 1 & 2, Chicago 1 & 2
    2017 Rock and Roll Hall of Fame Induction Ceremony
    2018 Seattle 1 & 2, Missoula, Chicago 1

• Options
    JV130312JV130312 STATE OF LOVE & TRUST Posts: 2,418

I'm kinda tired of "adults" talking about what's "fair" for tshirts

lol. When you think about it...lol.

I Know All The Rules But The Rules Do Not Know Me.
  • Options
    JV130312JV130312 STATE OF LOVE & TRUST Posts: 2,418
    I came across a Pearl Jam Tow Truck Iron On Transfer...I'll throw that up for trade too.
    I Know All The Rules But The Rules Do Not Know Me.
  • Options
    BIGDaddyWilBIGDaddyWil Michigan Posts: 3,056
    My XXL arrived on Friday…..

photo IMG_20140608_105702021_zpsyo8jpqfy.jpg

The Who/PJ Hat
    Wrigley Field Set List Shirt
    Blue Ten Club Mookie Shirt

photo IMG_20140608_105715451_zpshw1dlgmi.jpg

2007 Ames Bros Netherlands Poster
    2009 Spectrum Poster Tom Tomorrow
    Wrigley Field Sticker
    Bennaroya Hall sampler CD
    Tres Mtn CD
    PJ Guitar Patch
    various stickers

photo IMG_20140608_105726345_zpss12jzzt7.jpg

Backspacer Bouncey Ball
    Brad CD
    2003 Denver Boot
    stickers and postcards

photo IMG_20140608_110018532_zpsjkuc5nfd.jpg

1993 Christmas Single Angel/Ramblings The one where "cunt" is not edited out (test pressing)
    Pine Knob Music Theatre - Jul 31, 1992 Crisler Arena - Mar 20, 1994
    Summerfest - Jul 09, 1995*Savage Hall - Sep 22, 1996The Palace of Auburn Hills-Aug 23, 1998 Breslin Center- Aug 18, 1998,The Palace of Auburn Hills-Oct 07, 2000 DTE Energy Theatre-Jun5,2003,DTE Energy Music Theatre - Jun 26, 2003Sports Arena - Oct 02, 2004 Van Andel Arena - May 19, 2006Palace of Auburn Hills-May 22, 2006 Quicken Loans Arena-May 09, 2010
    10-16-2014 Detroit
  • Options
    AO253126AO253126 Posts: 363
    derbydave said:

AO253126 said:

derbydave said:

Thanks so much for the info...I had no idea these were still available in the shop!!
    Awesome. I can't wait to see it in the "framed poster" thread so I can steal some of your/your frame shop's awesome ideas ^:)^
  • Options
    dsg4dsg4 Posts: 188
    anyone recieve a wrigley setlist shirt that you dont want? im your guy, size doesnt matter since its for making a sweatshirt. I have a XXL built to last shirt to trade, or stickers/2003 melbourne boot/MAIS single cd
  • Options
    mahndogmahndog Posts: 394
    Still looking for the safe travels keychain or and L or XL shirts people are not liking... hit me up :-)

Thanks

Jeremy
    Toronto 9.21.96/Barrie 8.22.98/Toronto 10.5.00/Toronto 6.28.03/Kitchener 9.11.05/Toronto 5.10.06/Toronto 8.21.09/PJ20 9.03.11/PJ20 9.04.11/Toronto 9.11.11/London 7.16.13/Buffalo 10.12.13

kingjeremysig.jpg
  • Options
    shetellsherselfshetellsherself New Jersey Posts: 8,788
    Still looking for lightning bolt postcards. Have stickers to trade. :)
    5/3/92 Omaha, NE
    6/19/95 Red Rocks
    9/11/98 MSG
    11/19/12 EV solo Tulsa
    7/19/13 Wrigley 10/19/13 Brooklyn 2 10/21/13 Philly 1 10/22/13 Philly 2 10/25/13 Hartford
    10/08/14 Tulsa 10/09/14 Lincoln
    9/26/15 New York City
    4/16/16 Greenville 4/28/16 Philly 1 4/29/16 Philly 2 5/1/16 MSG 1 5/2/16 MSG 2 8/7/16 Fenway 2 8/20/16 Wrigley 1
    4/7/17 RRHOF New York City
    9/02/18 Fenway 1 9/04/2018 Fenway 2
    9/18/21 Asbury Park
    9/11/22 New York City
    9/14/22 Camden
  • Options
    bazzerbazzer Posts: 3,090
    edited June 2014

i_lov_it said:

I would, and did. Should be arriving any day now! :)
  • Options
    vaggar99vaggar99 San Diego USA Posts: 3,426
    got my box early last week. have to say, it aint bad. i got the 'eddie missing tooth' single from 2004 which is like the 3rd copy of that one i have. Anyone interested in a trade? probably not i'm guessing.

I also got the 'Reject' shirt from 1993. Like the shirt but the fit is a little off for me. Its a Medium but i think it would fit a ladies frame better. Anyone want to trade for this one?
  • Options
    It's still stupid that they didn't include PJ fans from outside the USA.. We are as much fan too.. PJ is not just exclusively for the fans in the USA.. No I'm not bitter. It's just unfair.... I hope that the people from the Tenclub are reading this....
  • Options
    10c did read the complaints, and santos did offer an alternative for fans outside of the US.
    First: ATL2 04/03/1994
    Last: SEA2 08/10/2018
    Next: ??
    http://expressobeans.com/members/collections.php?id=29417
    “I think you won, but I enjoyed the fight” - EV
  • Options
    derbydavederbydave Columbus, OH Posts: 11,254
    AO253126 said:

derbydave said:

AO253126 said:

derbydave said:

Awesome. I can't wait to see it in the "framed poster" thread so I can steal some of your/your frame shop's awesome ideas ^:)^
    This one may end up sitting in my flat file for a while...

photo SDC12619_zpsae462773.jpg

I'm out of wall space and still have a couple to frame from the shows I've been too...
    PLUS I'm doing 7 shows on the Fall Tour...too many posters and not enough walls!!
    #7Shows4Me
    '96: Seattle: Key Arena
    '98: Seattle: Memorial Stadium 1 & 2
    '00: Columbus: Polaris
    '03: Columbus: Germain
    '10: Columbus: Nationwide Arena
    '11: East Troy: Alpine Valley - PJ20 1 & 2 + EV Detroit
    '12: Missoula + EV Jacksonville 1 & 2
    '13: Chicago / Pittsburgh / Buffalo / Seattle
    '14: Cincinnati / St. Louis / Tulsa / Lincoln / Memphis / Detroit / Moline
    '15: New York City - Global Citizen Festival
    '16: Greenville / Hampton / Raleigh / Columbia / Lexington / Ottawa / Toronto 1 & 2 / Wrigley 1 & 2
    '17: Brooklyn - Rock & Roll Hall of Fame Induction Ceremony
    '18: London 1 & 2 / Seattle 1 & 2 / Missoula / Wrigley 1
    '22: Nashville / St. Louis

http://www.livefootsteps.org/user/?usr=170

• Options

10c did read the complaints, and santos did offer an alternative for fans outside of the US.

That's good, but who is Santos? And what did they offer? And thanks for telling me this. ;)

• Options
    demetriosdemetrios Canada Posts: 88,821

That's good, but who is Santos? And what did they offer? And thanks for telling me this. ;)

http://community.pearljam.com/discussion/comment/5506914/#Comment_5506914

Ive never moaned about Ten Club before . But US only. Bloody disgrace!!!!!!!!!!!!!

1. Go to http://ups.com
    2. Calculate cost from Seattle 98108 to your address.
    3. Use 5lb weight. Dimensions: 36"x9"x9", Customs value $100.

You'll find that due to the dimensions, the package is billed at a 21lb rate. Now factor in Broker Fees, Duty/Vat and Customs Inspectors and if you still wanna make the purchase, send shipping@tenclub.net an email and we'll get you a quote.
  • Options
    TI282978TI282978 Posts: 2
    Imagine my disappointment when I opened my Mystery Box only to find out that the packet with stickers, music, and other items was not included...........bummer.
    Tommy I