Comments

• Options
    pdalowskypdalowsky Doncaster,UK Posts: 14,721
    seen a reaper too.

that blue Polo shirt is excellent, congrats. and the LA poster. Great stuff
  • Options
    BinFrogBinFrog MA Posts: 7,292
    edited June 2014
    Nothing super rare in mine. The Yield hat is pretty cool...
    Bright eyed kid: "Wow Typo Man, you're the best!"
    Typo Man: "Thanks kidz, but remembir, stay in skool!"
  • Options
    There were a few surprises here and there. It was cool to get a bunch of stuff that we normally couldn't buy anymore. I think the boxes were more for the fans than the flippers.
  • Options
    tempo_n_groovetempo_n_groove Posts: 39,066

There were a few surprises here and there. It was cool to get a bunch of stuff that we normally couldn't buy anymore. I think the boxes were more for the fans than the flippers.

I hear ya. I got the Avocado era pin set. I was stoked to get that and the PJ lip balm. Two oddballs that I love.

Maybe I should have asked what are some Oddball items you have seen?

Still surprised that no socks emerged from this. Maybe PJ is socking the sockless?

• Options
    a5pja5pj Hershey PA Posts: 3,861
    the angel 1st press were pretty cool, never seen them hit the light of day before. Hail hail promo cd's, that blue polo I've never seen before which is cool, someone got a women's crash hoodie that was sweet, couple rare posters, wrigley cards. some really good stuff, nothing like ridiculous though.

Imagine someone got a reeink rooink or something like that
    Wouldn't it be funny if the world ended in 2010, with lots of fire?

• Options
    brainofjbbrainofjb Boston Posts: 381
    It's the 10th, please add more!! It's my bday present to myself!!
    There's the moon asking to stay
    Long enough for the clouds to fly me away
  • Options
    F Me In The BrainF Me In The Brain this knows everybody from other commets Posts: 30,659
    Out for delivery today.....sarcastically hoping for Vancouver Wolf, Brad Best Friends, Tres Mts, Jack O Lantern Shirt, and some stickers that I already have. Call it the Box of Stuff I already own. :) (I only have the Wolf in a tube because I went to the show.)

In all seriousness I could get all of those and will be totally cool with it -- sure there are people that dont have those items who would like them and I have been able to see some of the cool stuff that people got and anticipate today's arrival for weeks!

2 old shirts I dont already have would be very exciting. Can only wait and see!
    The love he receives is the love that is saved
  • Options
    Brane_of_JFKBrane_of_JFK Maryland Posts: 1,900

Out for delivery today.....sarcastically hoping for Vancouver Wolf, Brad Best Friends, Tres Mts, Jack O Lantern Shirt, and some stickers that I already have. Call it the Box of Stuff I already own. :) (I only have the Wolf in a tube because I went to the show.)

In all seriousness I could get all of those and will be totally cool with it -- sure there are people that dont have those items who would like them and I have been able to see some of the cool stuff that people got and anticipate today's arrival for weeks!

2 old shirts I dont already have would be very exciting. Can only wait and see!

Mine is coming today as well, and you took all the thoughts out of my head...damn we're pessimistic ;)
  • Options
    Empty GlassEmpty Glass In Rob's shed Posts: 12,329
    I have that blue warm up polo. Bought it back in '96 - '98 from the old newsletters. I wore the shit out of that thing. I just found it again, about a year ago....brought a huge smile to my face. The only problem is I was a little smaller around the stomach region when I was 24
    I've met Rob

DEGENERATE FUK

This place is dead

"THERE ARE NO CLIQUES, ONLY THOSE WHO DON'T JOIN THE FUN" - Empty circa 2015

"Kfsbho&$thncds" - F Me In the Brain - circa 2015
  • Options
    jomaryjomary Posts: 410
    Saw a pic where someone got a pair of White PJ socks, so there was at least one box with socks.
    Raleigh, NC 8-18-92
    Missoula, MT 9-30-12, EV Dallas, TX 11-15-12, EV San Antonio 11-16-12
    London, ONT 7-16-13 - Wrigley Field 7-19-13
    Charlotte 10-30-13, Dallas 11-15-13, OKC 11-16-13, Seattle 12-6-13
    Tulsa 10-8-14, Lincoln 10-9-14, St. Paul 10-19-14, Milwaukee 10-20-14
    NYC 9-26-15
    Ft Lauderdale 4-8-16, Miami 4-9-16, Tampa 4-11-16, Jacksonville 4-13-16, Pemberton 7-17-16,Wrigley 8-20-16 and 8-22-16
    Seattle 8-8-18; 8-10-18, Missoula 8-13-18
    Earthlings 2022:  Seattle 2-21-222 and 2-22-22, Los Angeles 2-25-22
    EV Coeur d’Alene 7-28-23, St Paul 8-31-23 and 9-2-23, Ft Worth 9-13-23 and 9-15-23, EV Seattle 10-23-23 and 10-24-23

• Options
    jomary said:

Saw a pic where someone got a pair of White PJ socks, so there was at least one box with socks.

Haven't seen the blue Avocado socks yet, I'd love a pair of those.
  • Options
    NoWayNoWay St. Louis Posts: 347

I have that blue warm up polo. Bought it back in '96 - '98 from the old newsletters. I wore the shit out of that thing. I just found it again, about a year ago....brought a huge smile to my face. The only problem is I was a little smaller around the stomach region when I was 24

Awesome! I was wondering about the origin of it, so that is cool to hear. It may be the coolest PJ shirt I've ever seen. The PJ logo is embroidered and the yellow and white striping is very well stitched. It says Empire Sporting Goods N.Y.C. on the tag. I was very surprised to see it in the box to say the least. If someone has a picture of it from the merch section of the old newsletters, please send me a copy!
    St. Louis - 7/27/92, 4/22/03, 10/5/04, 5/4/10, 7/1/11 (EV), 10/3/14
    Chicago - 5/17/06, 8/21/08 (EV), 8/23/09, 7/19/13, 8/20/16
    Champaign - 4/23/03
    East Troy - 9/3/11, 9/4/11
    Kansas City - 5/3/10
    Las Vegas - 6/6/03
    Memphis - 6/20/09 (EV)
    Moline - 10/17/14
    Oklahoma City - 11/16/13
  • Options
    GivenToLukinKPGivenToLukinKP Chicago Posts: 3,075
    I am looking for these stickers:

Country stickers-- I have seen PH and ES pop up in boxes, 2 that we need. ANY country sticker that you have available for sale/trade, PM me
    The toaster sticker
    The Sao Paulo 2013 sticker (ANY South American 2013...blahblah like everyone else :-P )
    The green elephant/wooly mammoth sticker
    2 surfers sticker

I will pay cash or trade for other stickers. Husband and I are huge collectors- we have lots we can trade. I will probably put up a thread with pics in Lost Dogs eventually but since i have seen some of the ones we need pop up here, I thought I would ask for help. it seems several people don't care much for the stickers anyways.

thanks!!
    Makes much more sense...

2011: East Troy, WI 1 & 2; Toronto ON 1 & 2; Hamilton ON
    2012: Berlin, Germany 1& 2; Stockholm Sweden; Oslo Norway; Copenhagen Denmark
    2013: Wrigley Field- Chicago, IL; Philadelphia, PA 1 & 2; Hartford, CT; Vancouver BC; Seattle, WA.
    2014: Cincinnati, OH; St. Louis, MO; Moline, IL; Milwaukee, WI
    2016: Wrigley Field- Chicago 1&2
  • Options
    MayDay10MayDay10 Posts: 11,612
    Did anyone get the Vancouver poster and the clown poster?
  • Options
    jeff2040jeff2040 Des Moines, IA Posts: 1,588
    MayDay10 said:

I was actually thinking about that the other day! I only got the Vancouver poster but I would ask for a refund if I got both of the ugly posters! :))
    Sometimes you find yourself
    Having to put all your faith
    In no faith
  • Options
    Vedd HeddVedd Hedd Posts: 4,506
    Looking for an Indy 2010 shirt. XXL. PM me for trades.

As for everyone else, these are excellent!
    Turn this anger into
    Nuclear fission
  • Options
    on2legson2legs Standing in the Jersey rain… Posts: 14,461
    MayDay10 said:

I got the Vancouver poster and the Columbus Dinosaur poster. It doesn't get much better than that.
    1996: Randall's Island 2  1998: East Rutherford | MSG 1 & 2  2000: Cincinnati | Columbus | Jones Beach 1, 2, & 3 | Boston 1 | Camden 1 & 2 2003: Philadelphia | Uniondale | MSG 1 & 2 | Holmdel  2005: Atlantic City 1  2006: Camden 1 | East Rutherford 1 & 2 2008: Camden 1 & 2 | MSG 1 & 2 | Newark (EV)  2009: Philadelphia 1, 2 & 4  2010: Newark | MSG 1 & 2  2011: Toronto 1  2013: Wrigley Field | Brooklyn 2 | Philadelphia 1 & 2 | Baltimore  2015: Central Park  2016: Philadelphia 1 & 2 | MSG 1 & 2 | Fenway Park 2 | MSG (TOTD)  2017: Brooklyn (RnR HOF)  2020: MSG | Asbury Park  2021: Asbury Park  2022: MSG | Camden | Nashville  2024: MSG 1 & 2 (#50) | Philadelphia 1 & 2 | Baltimore

• Options
    MayDay10 said:

I did. And I think I got one of the worst/most generic boxes. Most everything I already had, outside the posters and hat. No patches and only 2 shirts. Xmas single I already had and Bootleg I already had...

Clown Poster
    Man-bear-pig poster
    Who hat
    Who Shirt
    Jack-o-lantern shirt
    04 Xmas Single
    00 Columbus bootleg
    Brad CD
    Tres CD
    Bouncy Ball
    Generic stickers
  • Options
    elwayvedderelwayvedder South Jersey Posts: 9,054

MayDay10 said:

I did. And I think I got one of the worst/most generic boxes. Most everything I already had, outside the posters and hat. No patches and only 2 shirts. Xmas single I already had and Bootleg I already had...

Clown Poster
    Man-bear-pig poster
    Who hat
    Who Shirt
    Jack-o-lantern shirt
    04 Xmas Single
    00 Columbus bootleg
    Brad CD
    Tres CD
    Bouncy Ball
    Generic stickers
    what size is the Jack-O-Lantern shirt?
  • Options

MayDay10 said:

Clown Poster
    Man-bear-pig poster
    Who hat
    Who Shirt
    Jack-o-lantern shirt
    04 Xmas Single
    00 Columbus bootleg
    Brad CD
    Tres CD
    Bouncy Ball
    Generic stickers
    what size is the Jack-O-Lantern shirt?
    Sorry, XL box
  • Options
    Dead Man WalkingDead Man Walking Toronto-ish Posts: 2,761
    Were there any boxes that didn't contain a Brad or Tres CD?
  • Options
    pleathermanpleatherman Posts: 470
    NoWay said:

Awesome! I was wondering about the origin of it, so that is cool to hear. It may be the coolest PJ shirt I've ever seen. The PJ logo is embroidered and the yellow and white striping is very well stitched. It says Empire Sporting Goods N.Y.C. on the tag. I was very surprised to see it in the box to say the least. If someone has a picture of it from the merch section of the old newsletters, please send me a copy!
    This came from newsletter #13, released at some point after the Yield tour. It was available a little bit before that, though.
    Check out some of those posters for sale!
  • Options
    AO253126AO253126 Posts: 363

Wow... I would almost give my left one for that Istanbul poster.

Thanks for sharing that image. That's a cool little bit of nostalgia.
  • Options
    ratmandoratmando Outside of Portland, or somewhere like that Posts: 347
    Great, Now I need to trade a left one. ;)
    When I hear music, I fear no danger. I am invulnerable. I see no foe. I am related to the earliest times, and to the latest.

Henry David Thoreau
  • Options
    My Corduroy JacketMy Corduroy Jacket Austin, TX Posts: 571
    AO253126 said:

Wow... I would almost give my left one for that Istanbul poster.

Thanks for sharing that image. That's a cool little bit of nostalgia.
    Thanks for posting this! I got hat #10 in the pic in my Mystery Box and could not figure out where it was from!

Austin, TX
  • Options

This came from newsletter #13, released at some point after the Yield tour. It was available a little bit before that, though.

Thanks a lot for this! Wish I could back in time for the rest of those items, but the shirt alone is really great.
    Champaign - 4/23/03
    Kansas City - 5/3/10
    Las Vegas - 6/6/03
    Memphis - 6/20/09 (EV)
    Moline - 10/17/14
    Oklahoma City - 11/16/13
  • Options
    igotid_8igotid_8 Cleveland, Ohio Posts: 497

Thanks for posting the old flyer - awesome!

2000 Columbus, Pittsburgh
    2003 Cleveland, Pittsburgh, Columbus
    2004 Toledo
    2005 Hamilton, Pittsburgh
    2006 Cleveland, Auburn Hills, Pittsburgh
    2009 Chicago
    2010 Cleveland
    2013 Wrigley, Pittsburgh, Buffalo
    2014 Detroit
    2016 Tampa, Wrigley 1, Wrigley 2
    2018 Wrigley 1, Wrigley 2
    2022 Hamilton
    2023 Chicago 1, Chicago 2, Austin 1, Austin 2
  • Options
    pleathermanpleatherman Posts: 470
    NoWay said:

Thanks a lot for this! Wish I could back in time for the rest of those items, but the shirt alone is really great.

Welcome. Happy with the contents of my mystery box but if I could get one piece of vintage clothing, it would have to be this guy.
  • Options
    edited June 2014
    That hoodie is great. Never seen it before, either.
    Post edited by NoWay on
    Champaign - 4/23/03
    Kansas City - 5/3/10
    Las Vegas - 6/6/03
    Memphis - 6/20/09 (EV)
    Moline - 10/17/14
    Oklahoma City - 11/16/13
  • Options
    F Me In The BrainF Me In The Brain this knows everybody from other commets Posts: 30,659

NoWay said:

I have the US Tour puppet/piano/giant hands poster hanging in my basement. Saw 2 shows listed on that one....cool clip, thanks for sharing!
    The love he receives is the love that is saved