Options

Mystery Box/Posters/Vinyl

Comments

• Options
    AMENt_TO_THATAMENt_TO_THAT Norwegia Posts: 396
    Paymh said:

Really happy w/ my box! XXL, posters weren't great and I also got the Who hat.

If you ever decide to get rid of that awesome beanie, please let me know. Has to be the cooles Pearl Jam beanie I've ever seen. Would look AWESOME on my big melon :-B
  • Options
    High Fidelity 2000High Fidelity 2000 New Mexico USA Posts: 4,435
    PJ212 said:

This was fun. I got mostly the same as everyone else. Here's a picture of a few of the more interesting pieces in the box. I've already joked that I think they saved the Jeff Ament picture for the Ladies Box. I'm stoked to have another pair of PJ socks to wear this fall and a Fixer bouncy ball too.

There were two extra Pensacola stickers in my box. Anyone interested in trading for an Atlanta sticker? I also don't want the PJ Wrigley (red/blue) sticker. PM me if you are interested in trading any other random stickers that aren't from this past tour.

Nice, think those are the first socks I've seen show up in here... I have the black binaural socks just like that, which I bought from someone as part of a package here a couple years ago... and they are the most comfortable socks I have ever owned. Promise I'm not just saying that cause they are PJ socks. :) They really are nice.
    ABQ 93, Las Cruces 95, ABQ 98, Bridge School 10/30/99, Lubbock 00, ABQ 00, Denver 03, State College 03, San Diego 03, Vegas 03, PHX 03, D.C. 03, Camden 7/5/03, NYC 7/8/03 + 7/9/03, Vegas 06, San Francisco 7/15/06 + 7/16/06 + 7/18/06, Kansas City 10, EV:ABQ 11/6/12, Chicago 13, PHX 13, Denver 14--PJ24!, Telluride 16, Chicago 8/20/16, Chicago 8/18/18, Denver 20, Phoenix 20

New Mexico Pearl Jam Fans (New Mexico, USA) on Facebook!
  • Options
    melissachunmelissachun Posts: 107

Here's a question... Would you buy another mystery box and do it again if you could?

YES! In a heartbeat. I'm super new to Ten Club, so that may be part of it, but I hope I don't get jaded. It seems a lot of people are so cynical about the Mystery Boxes, saying they're just trying to get rid of this or that. So what? More for me! It's still an awesome deal, and who doesn't love a clearance sale? Thank you, Ten Club!!!

• Options
    CM189191CM189191 Minneapolis via Chicago Posts: 6,802

Here's a question... Would you buy another mystery box and do it again if you could?

I would. I think it was totally worth it and the anticipation of getting it was a big part of the excitement for me. It's great there are trades going on for stuff -
    Nice to see all the bonding going on and people scoring some of their coveted stuff. I love seeing the pictures of everyone's loot! I see things I wish I scored and other stuff I'm glad I didn't and seem to compare my mystery box with everyone else's. Plus, it's keeping the boards busy!

But for the money, would you do it again?

No. Absolutely not. If they go on sale again, I definitely will not try to buy another. You shouldn't either....

:^o
    WI 6/27/98 WI 10/8/00 MO 10/11/00 IL 4/23/03 MN 6/26/06 MN 6/27/06 WI 6/30/06 IL 8/5/07 IL 8/21/08 (EV) IL 8/22/08 (EV) IL 8/23/09 IL 8/24/09 IN 5/7/10 IL 6/28/11 (EV) IL 6/29/11 (EV) WI 9/3/11 WI 9/4/11 IL 7/19/13 NE 10/09/14 IL 10/17/14 MN 10/19/14 FL 4/11/16 IL 8/20/16 IL 8/22/16 IL 08/18/18 IL 08/20/18 IT 07/05/2020 AT 07/07/2020
  • Options
    robertstackarmyrobertstackarmy So. WI Posts: 681

I would. I think it was totally worth it and the anticipation of getting it was a big part of the excitement for me. It's great there are trades going on for stuff -
    Nice to see all the bonding going on and people scoring some of their coveted stuff. I love seeing the pictures of everyone's loot! I see things I wish I scored and other stuff I'm glad I didn't and seem to compare my mystery box with everyone else's. Plus, it's keeping the boards busy!

Even though i did not like my box, I would. If only to trade with you kind folks that I have gotten to know over the past few weeks. That has been a blast!

The box contents itself, made me sad.
  • Options
    whofeelslikeadrankwhofeelslikeadrank Posts: 2,702
    edited June 2014
    AO253126 said:

Quick question for those that have received the 2006 Sydney "wolf in sheep's clothing" poster. Mine looks like it has been signed at the bottom by Rhys Cooper. I'm curious if they are all like that and if anyone knows whether that is an actual signature or simply part of the print?

It would kind of neat if that was an actual signature.

Thanks.

it's part of the image, digital signature
    Post edited by whofeelslikeadrank on
    First: ATL2 04/03/1994
    Last: SEA2 08/10/2018
    Next: ??
    http://expressobeans.com/members/collections.php?id=29417
    “I think you won, but I enjoyed the fight” - EV
  • Options
    demetriosdemetrios Canada Posts: 88,823

I would totally do it again. And again. And again.

• Options
    JV130312JV130312 STATE OF LOVE & TRUST Posts: 2,418

Even though i did not like my box, I would. If only to trade with you kind folks that I have gotten to know over the past few weeks. That has been a blast!

Agree. Trading the stuff from the box has been a lot of fun and I am enjoying the "Mystery Box" I'm putting together...lol.
    I Know All The Rules But The Rules Do Not Know Me.
  • Options
    JV130312JV130312 STATE OF LOVE & TRUST Posts: 2,418
    demetrios said:

I would totally do it again. And again. And again.

lol. probably the same here...

I Know All The Rules But The Rules Do Not Know Me.
  • Options
    RiotAct10RiotAct10 Ohio Posts: 1,615
    Is anyone else still waiting for their box? According to UPS, here is what is going on with mine...

Seattle, WA, United States 06/06/2014 10:00 P.M. A late UPS trailer arrival has caused a delay. We're adjusting plans to deliver your package as quickly as possible.
    Redmond, WA, United States 06/04/2014 1:08 A.M. Departure Scan
    Redmond, WA, United States 06/03/2014 10:18 P.M. Arrival Scan
    Seattle, WA, United States 06/03/2014 9:51 P.M. Departure Scan
    06/03/2014 6:59 P.M. Origin Scan
    United States 05/30/2014 6:36 P.M. Order Processed: Ready for UPS

X(
    words seem so out of place.

8.21.00 Columbus | 6.24.03 Columbus | 7.9.03 NYC | 10.2.04 Toledo | 9.11.05 Kitchener | 5.20.06 Cleveland | 8.5.07 Chicago | 5.6.10 Columbus | 5.7.10 Noblesville | 5.9.10 Cleveland | 9.3.11 East Troy | 9.4.11 East Troy | 7.19.13 Chicago | 10.11.13 Pittsburgh | 10.1.14 Cincinnati | 4.8.16 Ft. Lauderdale | 4.9.16 Miami | 8.8.18 Seattle | 8.10.18 Seattle | 9.26.21 Dana Point | 10.1.21 Dana Point | 10.2.21 Dana Point | 9.16.22 Nashville | 9.17.22 Louisville | 9.18.22 St. Louis | 9.2.23 St. Paul | 9.15.23 Ft. Worth
    6.26.11 Detroit (EdVed) | 9.23.17 Louisville (EdVed) | 9.25.21 Dana Point (EdVed) | 10.01.22 Dana Point (EdVed) | 2.6.22 Newark (EdVed)
  • Options
    cincybearcatcincybearcat Posts: 16,156
    edited June 2014
    JV130312 said:

Agree. Trading the stuff from the box has been a lot of fun and I am enjoying the "Mystery Box" I'm putting together...lol.
    Agree with this. Best part. In fact, making it worth it. Without trades....probably not as I am now more concerned about just getting duplicates.
    Post edited by cincybearcat on
    hippiemom = goodness
  • Options
    Empty GlassEmpty Glass In Rob's shed Posts: 12,329
    Did any of the XXL boxes have The Who shirt?
    I've met Rob

DEGENERATE FUK

This place is dead

"THERE ARE NO CLIQUES, ONLY THOSE WHO DON'T JOIN THE FUN" - Empty circa 2015

"Kfsbho&$thncds" - F Me In the Brain - circa 2015
  • Options
    AO253126AO253126 Posts: 363

AO253126 said:

Quick question for those that have received the 2006 Sydney "wolf in sheep's clothing" poster. Mine looks like it has been signed at the bottom by Rhys Cooper. I'm curious if they are all like that and if anyone knows whether that is an actual signature or simply part of the print?

It would kind of neat if that was an actual signature.

Thanks.

it's part of the image, digital signature
    Thanks!
  • Options
    derbydavederbydave Columbus, OH Posts: 11,254
    photo mystery_zps27b0f43b.jpg

My PJ Mystery box FINALLY arrived this morning!!!
    I LOVE the 2010 INDY / Checkered Flags shirt...it's almost like they KNEW I was an IndyCar fan!!
    Excited to get BOTH of the Wrigley patches too!!
    Nice assortment of stickers, most of which I already had, but I'm a STICKER NERD anyway :-B
    Posters are good...I didn't have either one, does anyone know who the artist is for the Vancouver Moose poster??
    The 2003 bootleg is from the Lexington show...got the standard issued Brad & Tres Mts. CD & the Nothing As It Seems single.
    I've already got this Christmas single... open for a trade if anyone needs it!
    '96: Seattle: Key Arena
    '98: Seattle: Memorial Stadium 1 & 2
    '00: Columbus: Polaris
    '03: Columbus: Germain
    '10: Columbus: Nationwide Arena
    '11: East Troy: Alpine Valley - PJ20 1 & 2 + EV Detroit
    '12: Missoula + EV Jacksonville 1 & 2
    '13: Chicago / Pittsburgh / Buffalo / Seattle
    '14: Cincinnati / St. Louis / Tulsa / Lincoln / Memphis / Detroit / Moline
    '15: New York City - Global Citizen Festival
    '16: Greenville / Hampton / Raleigh / Columbia / Lexington / Ottawa / Toronto 1 & 2 / Wrigley 1 & 2
    '17: Brooklyn - Rock & Roll Hall of Fame Induction Ceremony
    '18: London 1 & 2 / Seattle 1 & 2 / Missoula / Wrigley 1
    '22: Nashville / St. Louis

http://www.livefootsteps.org/user/?usr=170

• Options
    cincybearcatcincybearcat Posts: 16,156
    Anyone with xxl clothing or hats they want to offload, hit me up. Can trade and/or $. I have a few XL concert shirts never worn to trade.
    hippiemom = goodness
  • Options
    Get_RightGet_Right Posts: 12,500
    edited June 2014
    XXL box plus the two posters below. Let me know if you see anything you like!
    I will probably keep the hat and the Hail Hail Promo.

Post edited by Get_Right on
  • Options
    thanks for the emails! I gotta run but will get back to you guys later. Everything but the hat and the hail hail promo are available. Not really sure what I'd want for any of the stuff. I am open to suggestions.
  • Options
    spnoonespnoone Posts: 626
    edited June 2014
    spnoone said:

xxl arrived today.
    philly III 2009 poster
    vancouver 2009 poster
    backspacer ball
    not for you/out of my mind 7"
    brad best friends cd
    tres mts cd
    phoenix 2003 boot
    white gorge 2005 klausen shirt
    white on black wrigley patch (baseball in front of drumsticks)
    brad discovery park postcard
    portland 06 klausen postcard
    wishlist cd single
    monkeywrench sticker
    roundabout sticker
    alberta 2013 sticker
    europe 2012 handhsake sticker
    pj20 cover sticker
    johnny guitar sticker
    white/blue wrigley sticker
    mariners sticker
    brad best friends sticker
    small backspacer tattoo
    rockfords logo sticker
    binaural cover sticker
    pj20 keychain

box was bent about 3/4 of the way down like something heavier had been on top of it. not bad, still stands upright on the weak end. manute bol-shaped children could still play in it. nothing was damaged. poster tube was also bent, oval on one end, circular on the other. posters weren't damaged.

*edit* pumpkin shirt gone. would gladly trade the gorge shirt for any mens xxl hoodie

ISO angel. will combine things for trade.

and what is the black wrigley patch worth, trade-wise? anyone? people have been asking for it and i just wanna be fair.
    Post edited by spnoone on
  • Options
    I gave xxl green disease t-shirt to trade if anyone is interested.
  • Options
    BraveChJ10BraveChJ10 Naugatuck, CT Posts: 16
    Get_Right said:

Hey Get_Right...do you still have the crow poster? I will trade you something for it!

• Options
    BraveChJ10BraveChJ10 Naugatuck, CT Posts: 16

hey all! received my mens small MB yesterday!! so much fun! if anyone sees anything that they'd like let me know...the Poland sticker is gone, And right now the GA peach, Liberty bell stickers I'm keepin'....

Rock on Pearl Jammers! :-)
  • Options
    jlaustinjlaustin Ann Arbor, MI Posts: 2,355
    derbydave said:

I LOVE the 2010 INDY / Checkered Flags shirt...it's almost like they KNEW I was an IndyCar fan!!
    Nice assortment of stickers, most of which I already had, but I'm a STICKER NERD anyway :-B
    Posters are good...I didn't have either one, does anyone know who the artist is for the Vancouver Moose poster??
    The 2003 bootleg is from the Lexington show...got the standard issued Brad & Tres Mts. CD & the Nothing As It Seems single.

Well, I'm disappointed in your box - no Columbus 2010 poster!
    :(( ;):))
    2013 Wrigley, Pittsburgh, Buffalo
    2014 Cincy, Detroit, Moline, & Milwaukee
    2015 Central Park
    2016 Lexington, Ottawa, Toronto 1 & 2, Boston 1 & 2, Chicago 1 & 2
    2017 Rock and Roll Hall of Fame Induction Ceremony
    2018 Seattle 1 & 2, Missoula, Chicago 1

• Options
    NoWayNoWay St. Louis Posts: 347
    So my box reached the local STL sorting facility last night (Friday). But it says it is not scheduled for delivery until Monday. Does UPS not deliver on Saturday or Sunday? :-w
    St. Louis - 7/27/92, 4/22/03, 10/5/04, 5/4/10, 7/1/11 (EV), 10/3/14
    Chicago - 5/17/06, 8/21/08 (EV), 8/23/09, 7/19/13, 8/20/16
    Champaign - 4/23/03
    East Troy - 9/3/11, 9/4/11
    Kansas City - 5/3/10
    Las Vegas - 6/6/03
    Memphis - 6/20/09 (EV)
    Moline - 10/17/14
    Oklahoma City - 11/16/13
  • Options
    AndySlashAndySlash Posts: 3,212
    Not to residential addresses unless they specified Saturday delivery, which I assume they didn't.
  • Options

Get_Right said:

Hey Get_Right...do you still have the crow poster? I will trade you something for it!

Send a PM, people are most interested in that poster and the Wrigley sticker.
  • Options
    Brane_of_JFKBrane_of_JFK Maryland Posts: 1,900
    NoWay said:

So my box reached the local STL sorting facility last night (Friday). But it says it is not scheduled for delivery until Monday. Does UPS not deliver on Saturday or Sunday? :-w

I don't believe anyone delivers on Sunday (unless you ship overnight guaranteed, I believe there are exceptions). And UPS does not deliver on Saturday unless you pay extra for Saturday delivery.
  • Options
    derbydavederbydave Columbus, OH Posts: 11,254
    jlaustin said:

derbydave said:

Well, I'm disappointed in your box - no Columbus 2010 poster!
    :(( ;):))
    Sorry about YOUR luck...but if you REALLY want a Columbus '10, I'm sure we can find you one!!!
    ;)
    '96: Seattle: Key Arena
    '98: Seattle: Memorial Stadium 1 & 2
    '00: Columbus: Polaris
    '03: Columbus: Germain
    '10: Columbus: Nationwide Arena
    '11: East Troy: Alpine Valley - PJ20 1 & 2 + EV Detroit
    '12: Missoula + EV Jacksonville 1 & 2
    '13: Chicago / Pittsburgh / Buffalo / Seattle
    '14: Cincinnati / St. Louis / Tulsa / Lincoln / Memphis / Detroit / Moline
    '15: New York City - Global Citizen Festival
    '16: Greenville / Hampton / Raleigh / Columbia / Lexington / Ottawa / Toronto 1 & 2 / Wrigley 1 & 2
    '17: Brooklyn - Rock & Roll Hall of Fame Induction Ceremony
    '18: London 1 & 2 / Seattle 1 & 2 / Missoula / Wrigley 1
    '22: Nashville / St. Louis

http://www.livefootsteps.org/user/?usr=170

• Options
    BRAIN0FJAYBRAIN0FJAY Charleston, WV Posts: 989
    edited June 2014
    Anyone looking to/willing to trade/sell the flex-fit hat? I didn't get the mystery box and don't have much in terms of "goodies" to trade (2013 Charlottesville and damaged (thanks UPS) 2013 Charlotte posters...). There is always cold hard PayPal cash.

Also, still searching for the navy blue "LBC" shirt (XL)...

Thanks
    Post edited by BRAIN0FJAY on
    ...So much talk it makes no sense at all...
  • Options
    bootlegger10bootlegger10 Posts: 15,640
    Digging the Tres Mts CD. Never listened before and can't stop repeating a few of the tunes.
  • Options
    on2legson2legs Standing in the Jersey rain… Posts: 14,567
    I'm looking for the black Wrigley patch. Anyone wanna trade for the 7" Free Ride vinyl (clear)?
    1996: Randall's Island 2  1998: East Rutherford | MSG 1 & 2  2000: Cincinnati | Columbus | Jones Beach 1, 2, & 3 | Boston 1 | Camden 1 & 2 2003: Philadelphia | Uniondale | MSG 1 & 2 | Holmdel  2005: Atlantic City 1  2006: Camden 1 | East Rutherford 1 & 2 2008: Camden 1 & 2 | MSG 1 & 2 | Newark (EV)  2009: Philadelphia 1, 2 & 4  2010: Newark | MSG 1 & 2  2011: Toronto 1  2013: Wrigley Field | Brooklyn 2 | Philadelphia 1 & 2 | Baltimore  2015: Central Park  2016: Philadelphia 1 & 2 | MSG 1 & 2 | Fenway Park 2 | MSG (TOTD)  2017: Brooklyn (RnR HOF)  2020: MSG | Asbury Park  2021: Asbury Park  2022: MSG | Camden | Nashville  2024: MSG 1 & 2 (#50) | Philadelphia 1 & 2 | Baltimore