Options

What should this thread be about?

Comments

• Options
    OMGkatwomanOMGkatwoman Posts: 3,230
    chadwick said:

juggler,

no hospital, goofy i know.

i also didn't mention this in that sort little story but i meant too - i did not see exactly what stung me but i did see a wasp or two a short distance down there on the ground right near the pipe i was grabbing. so i concluded it was one of those nasty little guys that got me

I once got stung on my knee by a black wasp,it swelled up to the size of a large grapefruit. :-S
    Those black wasps are so much more aggressive and their sting packs one heck of a wallop!
  • Options
    The JugglerThe Juggler Behind that bush over there. Posts: 47,298

When we were in Europe, we stayed a couple of days in Thuringia. It is a state in Germany that is famous for it's bratwurst, called Roster. To me, no hotdog in the world could ever come close to this... We also had duck with bread and bacon dumplings and sauerkraut in a medieval castle in the Czech republic. We ate so much good food, it was insane. I smuggled two German breads over here in my suitcase. And a couple of bags of German gummy bears. Now I indulge a little a time, so they don't end to soon... Sigh.

As for the cheese discussion... I am not lactosis intolerant. I love yogurt. I do hate milk though. I have no idea why I don't like cheese, but I just don't. In Germany, there was no problem whatsoever to get a decent bun with ham or eggs on it, and there was no cheese on everything. When I get a sandwich here, I always get ones without, of course. But when you are on the road, you gotta get the prepacked stuff sometimes. And these always have cheese on them. I don't want my ham tasting like the cheese that it touched :-& But hey, I live with it. Some people don't like bell peppers or tomatoes. This is something that I find incredible too. But they exist.

Chadwick, wasps are nasty! I learned you cut an onion open and press the cut side on the wound to ease the pain... My mom is allergic to wasp stings. She once had an anaphylactic shock when she was stung in the garden. Since then, our family hates the little fuckers...

when in rome
    chinese-happy.jpg
  • Options
    ldent42 said:

I only eat green and yellow bell peppers. I won't touch the red ones with a ten foot pole.
    I also don't eat tomatoes. Ketchup however, I have been known consume half a bottle at a time.

I'm the pickiest eater I've ever met.

what if your pole measured 10 feet, 3 inches? would you touch them then?
    chinese-happy.jpg
  • Options
    Leezestarr313Leezestarr313 Temple of the cat Posts: 14,346

when in rome

Screw Rome :P I get sick just thinking about putting cheese in my mouth. I am thankful there are at least BLTs around here. And I love them :)

• Options
    Yum! BLT's are the bomb on hot summer days! =P~
  • Options

Yum! BLT's are the bomb on hot summer days! =P~

it has been TOO LONG since i've had a blt. TOO LONG
    chinese-happy.jpg
  • Options
    chadwick said:

juggler,

no hospital, goofy i know.

i also didn't mention this in that sort little story but i meant too - i did not see exactly what stung me but i did see a wasp or two a short distance down there on the ground right near the pipe i was grabbing. so i concluded it was one of those nasty little guys that got me

quit grabbing pipes. therein lies your problem, chadwick
    chinese-happy.jpg
  • Options
    RKCNDYRKCNDY Seattle, WA Posts: 31,013
    pretzels...I love big soft pretzels. We stopped in Leavenworth on Saturday (a Bavarian themed town in Eastern WA) and I had a pretzel that was bigger than my head. The beer garden (bier garten?) was interesting...it was outside, they had misters above (it was 89*), they let me bring in my dogs, and there were little kids playing beer pong.
    The joy of life comes from our encounters with new experiences, and hence there is no greater joy than to have an endlessly changing horizon, for each day to have a new and different sun.

- Christopher McCandless
  • Options
    The Waiting Trophy ManThe Waiting Trophy Man Niagara region, Ontario, Canada Posts: 12,158
    Had BBQ'd hotdogs the other day and forgot we were out of sauerkraut :o. Bought a jar today and will do it right this weekend.
    Another habit says it's in love with you
    Another habit says its long overdue
    Another habit like an unwanted friend
    I'm so happy with my righteous self
  • Options
    Anyone ever try a Bratdog? It's a hotdog inside of a brat that is going to be at the vendors here for the All-Star Game.
  • Options
    i_lov_iti_lov_it Perth, Western Australia Posts: 4,007
    The West Coast Eagles or atleast some Australian Rules Football :)
  • Options

Anyone ever try a Bratdog? It's a hotdog inside of a brat that is going to be at the vendors here for the All-Star Game.

say what?
    chinese-happy.jpg
  • Options
    i would like to discuss something with all of you.
    chinese-happy.jpg
  • Options
    SD48277SD48277 Woodstock, NY Posts: 12,242

I'm listening.....
    ELITIST FUK
  • Options
    SD48277 said:

I'm listening.....
    thank you. and, please, sit down.
    chinese-happy.jpg
  • Options

say what?
    This is going to be available at the vendor stands at the All-Star game. A brat split open with a hot dog inside.
  • Options

SD48277 said:

I'm listening.....
    thank you. and, please, sit down.
    I'm listening too Juggler, and already sitting. Everything ok?
  • Options
    The Waiting Trophy ManThe Waiting Trophy Man Niagara region, Ontario, Canada Posts: 12,158
    Please Juggler, don't tell us you lied and you really do like to put ketchup on your hotdog.
  • Options
    HobbesHobbes Pacific Northwest Posts: 6,383

Did you run off to get a Bratdog? 'Cause that looks delicious...

• Options
    please everyone....hello folks. i would like to wait until we are all here, please. thank you, thank you. but, my goodness, stop applauding. that is unnecessary...appreciated, but unnecessary.

(omg--that bratdog looks delicious. please save one for me)
    chinese-happy.jpg
  • Options
    SD48277SD48277 Woodstock, NY Posts: 12,242

please everyone....hello folks. i would like to wait until we are all here, please. thank you, thank you. but, my goodness, stop applauding. that is unnecessary...appreciated, but unnecessary.

:-w waiting.....
    ELITIST FUK
  • Options
    ldent42ldent42 NYC Posts: 7,859
    I'm here.
    NYC 06/24/08-Auckland 11/27/09-Chch 11/29/09-Newark 05/18/10-Atlanta 09/22/12-Chicago 07/19/13-Brooklyn 10/18/13 & 10/19/13-Hartford 10/25/13-Baltimore 10/27/13-Auckland 1/17/14-GC 1/19/14-Melbourne 1/24/14-Sydney 1/26/14-Amsterdam 6/16/14 & 6/17/14-Milan 6/20/14-Berlin 6/26/14-Leeds 7/8/14-Milton Keynes 7/11/14-St. Louis 10/3/14-NYC 9/26/15
    LIVEFOOTSTEPS.ORG/USER/?USR=435
  • Options
    folks? can we all please gather around?
    chinese-happy.jpg
  • Options
    If you don't spit it out, rumours and speculation will start up- like perhaps you want to come out of the closet? Not that there's anything wrong with that.
  • Options

If you don't spit it out, rumours and speculation will start up- like perhaps you want to come out of the closet? Not that there's anything wrong with that.

don't be ridiculous. can we get you a glass of water? latte? hot tea?
    chinese-happy.jpg
  • Options

Why is he really a skeleton?
    :D
  • Options
    Lol, maybe

And I have water thanks!
  • Options

Lol, maybe

And I have water thanks!

okay good. anyone else?

water?