Options

Every day is Earth Day. Let's talk about ways to make it better.

191011121315»

Comments

• Options
    brianluxbrianlux Moving through All Kinds of Terrain. Posts: 40,759
    mickeyrat said:
    seems like a no brainer to me and so fucking obvious. curious as to why it wasnt thought of or allowed before? corruption is the easy answer.

" Republicans immediately on Thursday renewed their criticism of President Joe Biden’s conservation policies."

What in the absolute fuck is wrong with these people?  Why to they want so badly to screw over the planet?  I will never ever understand this insanity.

Anyway, like you said, no brainer.  I hope it passes. 
    “The fear of death follows from the fear of life. A man [or woman] who lives fully is prepared to die at any time.”
    Variously credited to Mark Twain or Edward Abbey.

• Options
    tempo_n_groovetempo_n_groove Posts: 39,062
    NY is doing or trying, to put a ban on some forever chemicals that are used in plastics.

That is a good thing.  Hold these corporations liable for putting them in there.
  • Options
    edited April 22
    NY is doing or trying, to put a ban on some forever chemicals that are used in plastics.

That is a good thing.  Hold these corporations liable for putting them in there.

The sad thing is, PFAS are everywhere.

“The fear of death follows from the fear of life. A man [or woman] who lives fully is prepared to die at any time.”

• Options
    tempo_n_groovetempo_n_groove Posts: 39,062
    brianlux said:

That was what they literally just talked about removing. The PFAS chemicals!  It is on the bill to be passed Brian!!!
  • Options
    brianlux said:

That was what they literally just talked about removing. The PFAS chemicals!  It is on the bill to be passed Brian!!!

I didn't know they could remove something that is forever!  LOL, I know what you mean though.  Yeah, they need to stop making that shit! 

• Options
    mickeyratmickeyrat up my ass, like Chadwick was up his Posts: 35,879
    _____________________________________SIGNATURE________________________________________________

Not today Sir, Probably not tomorrow.............................................. bayfront arena st. pete '94
    you're finally here and I'm a mess................................................... nationwide arena columbus '10
    memories like fingerprints are slowly raising.................................... first niagara center buffalo '13
    another man ..... moved by sleight of hand...................................... joe louis arena detroit '14