Options

20 Years Kurt

1235»

Comments

• Options
    facepollutionfacepollution Posts: 6,834

Yes. All of the good tracks from that album.

Yes, he wrote all the female-centric, autobiographical lyrics that quite clearly reference Courtney's childhood and upbringing.......
  • Options
    facepollutionfacepollution Posts: 6,834
    JP33 said:

JP33 said:

Believe what you want ....period amen.....you sure are not going to change my look on it ....so why even say anything? lol.......Bye again

hey ....

Well of course I'm not going to change your mind, you have made your mind up on a mountain of circumstantial evidence and the promise of withheld evidence from somebody who you haven't even considered might possibly have an alternative agenda of his own.

But yeah, fair enough, if you're struggling to come up with any logical explanations behind your blind accepting of one man's word in the face of actual facts, then so be it.

hey You have a friend speaking your language......go to AlternativeNation.net .........you should join the force
    What to challenge other people who couldn't fight their way out of a paper bag?

• Options
    FrankY59FrankY59 Posts: 1,048
    In other news, I just purchased In Utero on vinyl, recorded from original analogue tapes. Score.
  • Options
    corduroykellycorduroykelly Posts: 668

jp307677 said:

I like Nirvana, but the band is so overrated and so is Kurt. I think it's ridiculous that people look at guys like him as heroes. Him and his wife were clearly junkies whose lives were an absolute mess. I don't think that's iconic at all, and it's a shame that he gets more attention and credit than others who make better music and keep their lives together and don't make fools out of themselves.

Wow man, have some compassion. Drug abuse is a disease, not something to judge someone on. Get off your high horse. Judge him on his music, anything else is none of your business.
    A self-inflicted disease. Everyone knows the dangers of doing heroin before they do it, so why would anyone in their right mind wanna do it? "Not iconic at all" is right.
  • Options
    EB218946EB218946 Posts: 3,837
    The unplugged show still gives me chills when I watch it.
  • Options
    JP33JP33 Posts: 1,348
    EB218946 said:

I feel ya
  • Options
    Probably the top 5 performances with this series... the man who sold the world is the best cover I have ever heard... Nirvana nailed it straight on the head
    EB218946 said:

JP33 said:

EB218946 said:

I feel ya
  • Options
    EB218946EB218946 Posts: 3,837
    Kurt come back bro
  • Options
    red mosred mos Posts: 4,953
    edited August 2014
    BC136258 said:

I'm not sure if the Foo Fighters would have even got off the ground if Kurt was still around. I love Nirvana and what they did for rock music. But Foo Fighters are 10 times the band Nirvana ever was. Would die to hear Dave sing a Nirvana song one day.

Actually foo's have done a Nirvana song. They have done Merigold. sounded great! It is also on their acoustic CD/DVD called "skin and bones" I think it appeared on the Heart shaped box single, as well as the "With the Lights Out" box set.
    Post edited by red mos on
    PJ: 10/14/00 06/09/03 10/4/09 11/15/13 11/16/13 10/08/14
    EV Solo: 7/11/11 11/12/12 11/13/12