Options

Ten Club/Newbury Comics RSD Coke Bottle Clear Vinyl Ten LP in Shop.

Comments

• Options
    demetriosdemetrios Canada Posts: 87,936
    hinsey21 said:

Now put out vs on orange vit on gold no code on marble yield on red binaural on purple riot act on yellow and avocado on blue B-)

Yes please! O:-)

• Options
    silver39silver39 Columbus, Ohio Posts: 1,346
    um yeah sold out already....nice real nice....It would be awesome if they sold stuff while some of us are NOT at work and have to wait until the end of the day to buy something!! OR hold off and list it twice so people have a shot at least, sheesh!
    "I'll ride the wave,Where it takes me, I'll hold the pain, Release me"
    "I'm not about to give thanks or appologize"
    "Caught a bolt of lighting, cursed the day he let it go"
  • Options
    MayDay10MayDay10 Posts: 11,612
    got email confirmation from Newberry
  • Options
    kw18kw18 Posts: 3,909

Silliest: most are going to turn around and try to flip these for upwards of $200 as soon as they get them.

Not quite -- one was just sold on the 'bay for only $179.
    "Where's KW?"
    "Let's check Idaho."
  • Options
    BeerBaronBeerBaron Toronto-ish Posts: 4,089
    derbydave said:

BeerBaron said:

I still haven't received the e-mail. I don't get the fascination with everything being so limited around here either. Oh well...

or ANOTHER version of TEN!!
    Hopefully they are just saving No Code --> Riot Act for future official releases.
    1996: Toronto 1998: Barrie 2000: Saratoga Springs 2003: Buffalo, Toronto 2005: Kitchener, London, Hamilton, Montreal, Ottawa, Toronto 2006: Toronto x2, Cleveland, Detroit, Pittsburgh, Cincinnati, Gorge #1 2007: London, Dusseldorf, Vic, Lolla 2008: WPB, Tampa, DC, MSG x2, Hartford, Boston x2, Beacon 2009: Toronto, Chicago x2, Seattle x2, LA #3&4, San Diego, Philly x4 2010: Cleveland, Buffalo, Hartford 2011: Montreal, Toronto x2, Hamilton 2012: Missoula 2013: London, Wrigley, Pittsburgh, Buffalo, Hartford, Dallas, OKC
  • Options
    mcgruff10mcgruff10 New Jersey Posts: 27,912
    pdalowsky said:

mcgruff10 said:

I don't collect vinyl anymore but very cool! I hope everyone gets one.

Paul, is 2000 a lot for a record or pretty limited?

pretty limited dude, I think its already gone other than at Newbury. could be another one we see a lot at Lost dogs and ebay sadly.

wow that's crazy! I thank god i'm not into vinyl anymore because I would be so damn frustrated lol. was benny limited to 2000 too? thanks paul, hope all is well.

I'll ride the wave where it takes me......
  • Options
    enessetenesset Posts: 13
    Is anyone still as dumb as me sitting at Newbury's site with in in your cart spinning "Transferring data from www.newburycomics.com"
  • Options
    pjtourpjtour Posts: 83
    I am got Mine... :-)
    I'll ride the wave, where it takes me...
  • Options
    keep trying if you were going through a sale and it failed. Happened to me and I finally checked out about 10 minutes ago
  • Options
    TheseGoToElevenTheseGoToEleven Charlotte, NC Posts: 106
    kw18 said:

Silliest: most are going to turn around and try to flip these for upwards of $200 as soon as they get them.

Not quite -- one was just sold on the 'bay for only $179.
    8-|
    [i]Well, it's one louder, isn't it? It's not ten. You see, most blokes, you know, will be playing at ten. You're on ten here, all the way up, all the way up, all the way up, you're on ten on your guitar. Where can you go from there? Where?[/i]
  • Options
    facepollutionfacepollution Posts: 6,834
    enesset said:

Is anyone still as dumb as me sitting at Newbury's site with in in your cart spinning "Transferring data from www.newburycomics.com"

Mine did exactly that and after 5 or so minutes completed.

• Options
    Not to mention the ISO posts in Lost Dogs. $150, 175??? Give us a gun and tell us which foot to shoot.
    [i]Well, it's one louder, isn't it? It's not ten. You see, most blokes, you know, will be playing at ten. You're on ten here, all the way up, all the way up, all the way up, you're on ten on your guitar. Where can you go from there? Where?[/i]
  • Options
    callencallen Posts: 6,388
    How about a plain jane no frills non limited edition reissue of Yield.

Crazy how we get into a feeding frenzy over anything limited and pj related. sure many had no clue what they were buying. Should put limited edition pj soiled diapers on sale and they'd sell out. :D
    10-18-2000 Houston, 04-06-2003 Houston, 6-25-2003 Toronto, 10-8-2004 Kissimmee, 9-4-2005 Calgary, 12-3-05 Sao Paulo, 7-2-2006 Denver, 7-22-06 Gorge, 7-23-2006 Gorge, 9-13-2006 Bern, 6-22-2008 DC, 6-24-2008 MSG, 6-25-2008 MSG
  • Options
    demetriosdemetrios Canada Posts: 87,936
    Whoa! Just received the email!
  • Options
    shetellsherselfshetellsherself New Jersey Posts: 8,783
    hinsey21 said:

Now put out vs on orange vit on gold no code on marble yield on red binaural on purple riot act on yellow and avocado on blue B-)

That's hot
    5/3/92 Omaha, NE
    6/19/95 Red Rocks
    9/11/98 MSG
    11/19/12 EV solo Tulsa
    7/19/13 Wrigley 10/19/13 Brooklyn 2 10/21/13 Philly 1 10/22/13 Philly 2 10/25/13 Hartford
    10/08/14 Tulsa 10/09/14 Lincoln
    9/26/15 New York City
    4/16/16 Greenville 4/28/16 Philly 1 4/29/16 Philly 2 5/1/16 MSG 1 5/2/16 MSG 2 8/7/16 Fenway 2 8/20/16 Wrigley 1
    4/7/17 RRHOF New York City
    9/02/18 Fenway 1 9/04/2018 Fenway 2
    9/18/21 Asbury Park
    9/11/22 New York City
    9/14/22 Camden
  • Options
    JTHJTH Chicago Posts: 3,238
    PJ_Soul said:

There really isn't anything 10C can do about that.... you should be blaming your email or server, not 10C. !

I wouldn't be so sure about that. My 10C emails ALWAYS come through way late. and I've gotten plenty of emails today from other sources without issue.
  • Options
    shepshep Houston Posts: 5,648
    damn it... wish I had realized I could have bought 5 over at newbury.... that would have been a smart move instead of just grabbing the one... Might have been able to fund the Benny purchase with a pick up of 5.

;)

dummy.
    Houston, Texas... Believe it or not, there are 7 million people here... must be a couple of fans who'd love to see you play.
  • Options
    I actually think 179 will appear a bargain in hindsight.
  • Options
    BE9456BE9456 Posts: 145
    Just got the email about this, is it still available?
  • Options
    ewokpeltsewokpelts Posts: 709

"Nostalgia band"

maybe no thtat bad...YET. but certainly dad rock

• Options
    evsgjammevsgjamm Posts: 2,103
    Ten: RELEASE MEEEEEEEEEEEeeeeeeeeeeeee
    TenClub: Sure, will do.

Timbo and the Rob are taking the lyrics too literally.
    Vancouver '03, Paramount Theatre '05, Saskatoon '05, Calgary '05, Edmonton '05, Saskatoon '11, Calgary '11, Calgary '13

2010 WATCH IT GO TO FIRE!!
  • Options
    JimmyV said:

I agree that there is a lot of merchandise for sale and that sometimes there is too much. But given the new album and AMAZING tour just last year, I find the notion that they are "just" about merchandise to be laughable. This is a band that is still kicking ass.

wrigley field. all i have to say.

• Options
    facepollutionfacepollution Posts: 6,834
    JTH said:

PJ_Soul said:

There really isn't anything 10C can do about that.... you should be blaming your email or server, not 10C. !

I wouldn't be so sure about that. My 10C emails ALWAYS come through way late. and I've gotten plenty of emails today from other sources without issue.
    I dunno, I'm with aol and I find them to be notoriously slow with delivering emails (like if I request a password reminder from a site or something). I can't imagine 10c would email in batches - they would surely have no reason to do that.

• Options
    jjflashjjflash Posts: 4,853
    Just received my email from 10C.... ~X( ::bites tongue::

• Options
    JimmyVJimmyV Boston's MetroWest Posts: 18,934
    evsgjamm said:

Ten: RELEASE MEEEEEEEEEEEeeeeeeeeeeeee
    TenClub: Sure, will do.

Timbo and the Rob are taking the lyrics too literally.

:))

"...I changed by not changing at all..."
  • Options
    PJ_Soul said:

ewokpelts said:

It's sad that this band has become all about merchandising now. "Taxing the cult".

How so? 2000 people here are perfectly happy. If you don't want it don't buy it, but this is far from "sad". It's vinyl. Vinyl is awesome to a lot of people. And the band isn't all about merchandising now. Haven't you seen any shows lately? They're fucking awesome. Also, there is this new album I think....
    what i saw at wrigley has soured me big time.

• Options
    EvenstevenEvensteven Posts: 868
    I have a Benny vinyl and I am looking to track for this Ten version and Sevens singles.
    "Mark it 20, Dude."
  • Options
    PJ-CubsPJ-Cubs Posts: 3,293
    ewokpelts said:

PJ_Soul said:

ewokpelts said:

It's sad that this band has become all about merchandising now. "Taxing the cult".

How so? 2000 people here are perfectly happy. If you don't want it don't buy it, but this is far from "sad". It's vinyl. Vinyl is awesome to a lot of people. And the band isn't all about merchandising now. Haven't you seen any shows lately? They're fucking awesome. Also, there is this new album I think....
    what i saw at wrigley has soured me big time.

Wrigley merch was an EPIC disaster.
  • Options
    Half of me is waiting for the APRIL FOOLS to drop on this one. Would be a good one.
  • Options
    oysterjaroysterjar NH Posts: 1,235
    edited April 2014

Half of me is waiting for the APRIL FOOLS to drop on this one. Would be a good one.

still hesitant of this. Either way it better be clear vinyl.

Wind this thing up.