Options

PHILLY (Loosely Related to The Philadelphia Phillies)

Comments

• Options
    Ledbetterman10Ledbetterman10 Posts: 16,728

2000: Camden 1, 2003: Philly, State College, Camden 1, MSG 2, Hershey, 2004: Reading, 2005: Philly, 2006: Camden 1, 2, East Rutherford 1, 2007: Lollapalooza, 2008: Camden 1, Washington D.C., MSG 1, 2, 2009: Philly 1, 2, 3, 4, 2010: Bristol, MSG 2, 2011: PJ20 1, 2, 2012: Made In America, 2013: Brooklyn 2, Philly 2, 2014: Denver, 2015: Global Citizen Festival, 2016: Philly 2, Fenway 1, 2018: Fenway 1, 2, 2021: Sea. Hear. Now. 2022: Camden

Pearl Jam bootlegs:
    http://wegotshit.blogspot.com
  • Options
    Jearlpam0925Jearlpam0925 Deep South Philly Posts: 16,778
    Is this website legit? How are there PJ tickets here and not stubhub? https://www.vividseats.com/pearl-jam-tickets-camden-waterfront-music-pavilion-9-14-2022--concerts-rock/production/3897664?AID=Performer-NearbyProductions

Cutz is hooking me up with an extra ticket but I now might need a second and just noticed this....
    This has been my question. I think I went through AXS or something and saw plenty of lawn seats for like ~$200, but cannot tell if it's legit.  

I just know this - I went through my tickets on the TM app. I can 1) elect to sell, but not transfer, my three tickets (two 10C seats, one lawn). 2) BUT when I scroll/swipe over to the lawn ticket and click 'Sell' it only gives me the option of the 10C tickets and NOT the lawn seat.

So, what the fuck? How is it - if anything - am I allowed to sell 10C tickets but not a lawn? Am I stuck with this lawn ticket outside of coordinating with someone and then scanning my phone for their entry?

Can't stress enough how much shit they should be getting for all this. Between this and these weak ass setlists I say again - what the fuck?
  • Options
    How is this a "Face Value Exchange"?

• Options
    pjhawkspjhawks Posts: 12,195

because some schmuck bought Premium Tix without realizing the cost.   The total fuck job of this is that the fan-to-fan doesn't let you sell it for LESS than value either.  That person is fucked.   This system just blows.  
  • Options
    The JugglerThe Juggler Behind that bush over there. Posts: 47,272
    Is this website legit? How are there PJ tickets here and not stubhub? https://www.vividseats.com/pearl-jam-tickets-camden-waterfront-music-pavilion-9-14-2022--concerts-rock/production/3897664?AID=Performer-NearbyProductions

Cutz is hooking me up with an extra ticket but I now might need a second and just noticed this....
    This has been my question. I think I went through AXS or something and saw plenty of lawn seats for like ~$200, but cannot tell if it's legit.  

I just know this - I went through my tickets on the TM app. I can 1) elect to sell, but not transfer, my three tickets (two 10C seats, one lawn). 2) BUT when I scroll/swipe over to the lawn ticket and click 'Sell' it only gives me the option of the 10C tickets and NOT the lawn seat.

So, what the fuck? How is it - if anything - am I allowed to sell 10C tickets but not a lawn? Am I stuck with this lawn ticket outside of coordinating with someone and then scanning my phone for their entry?

Can't stress enough how much shit they should be getting for all this. Between this and these weak ass setlists I say again - what the fuck?
    My wife used this site for tickets for something else before. But, yeah, it seems fishy to me. 

chinese-happy.jpg
  • Options
    What company are you guys using for the bus/tailgate thing? 
    chinese-happy.jpg
  • Options
    pjhawks said:

because some schmuck bought Premium Tix without realizing the cost.   The total fuck job of this is that the fan-to-fan doesn't let you sell it for LESS than value either.  That person is fucked.   This system just blows.  
    I don't think that's the case. There is literally nothing else on this site that is available. What's 'Available' and what is 'Face Value Exchange' are both exorbitantly expensive. There is no possible way there is this little inventory for this show.The Juggler said:
    What company are you guys using for the bus/tailgate thing? 
    @Cliffy6745 is running the shit show, he should have the details.
  • Options
    Per Ticketmaster's site, there is literally only seven tickets available:

• Options

that's just ridiculous. Ticketmaster has to be holding lawn tickets back.  pretty shocking no one who bought lawn tickets is re-selling at this point.  I can see the inside not having much for sale since those were almost all 10C tickets but the lawn?  No lawn tickets available. fishy.
  • Options
    cutzcutz Posts: 11,426
    edited August 2022
    pjhawks said:

that's just ridiculous. Ticketmaster has to be holding lawn tickets back.  pretty shocking no one who bought lawn tickets is re-selling at this point.  I can see the inside not having much for sale since those were almost all 10C tickets but the lawn?  No lawn tickets available. fishy.
    For some reason TM/LN is not letting Lawn Tickets to be sold.

I just now noticed that when I went into my account and I have NO sell Option for my Lawn ticket.

Was already  meeting up with Juggs to sell my Lawn ticket. 

Does anyone have any Idea why Lawn tickets can NOT be sold?(I have no guess)
  • Options
    cutz said:
    pjhawks said:

I just now noticed that when I went into my account and I have NO sell Option for my Lawn ticket.

that's really interesting.  Maybe contact 10C about that?   Maybe they won't let you sell them until closer to the show or something. Makes sense that there are NONE from the lawn available .
  • Options
    eeriepadaveeeriepadave West Chester, PA Posts: 40,872
    pjhawks said:
    cutz said:
    pjhawks said:

that's really interesting.  Maybe contact 10C about that?   Maybe they won't let you sell them until closer to the show or something. Makes sense that there are NONE from the lawn available .

I would email the help desk and see what's up with that
    bf959b1f-9b77-457c-baf8-038776f33339_zps8a6a389d.jpg?t=1365722973
    8/28/98- Camden, NJ
    10/31/09- Philly
    5/21/10- NYC
    9/2/12- Philly, PA
    7/19/13- Wrigley
    10/19/13- Brooklyn, NY
    10/21/13- Philly, PA
    10/22/13- Philly, PA
    10/27/13- Baltimore, MD
    Tres Mts.- 3/23/11- Philly
    Eddie Vedder- 6/25/11- Philly
  • Options
    pjhawks said:
    cutz said:
    pjhawks said:

Who mans that? Kat?
    chinese-happy.jpg
  • Options
    edited August 2022
    The fact that we cannot transfer tickets to the people we bought tickets for is beyond ridiculous. 

Seems like this could cause some big clusters of people at the gates waiting on one person's phone to scan. Also--what about inside the venue? What happens if someone I got a ticket for goes to the bathroom and the usher doesn't recognize him coming back and won't let him back to his seat? 
    Post edited by The Juggler on
    chinese-happy.jpg
  • Options
    edited August 2022
    pjhawks said:
    cutz said:
    pjhawks said:

Who mans that? Kat?

or Sea? Not 100% sure though.

Mattingly's Marlins up next. Another sweep would be great!
    Post edited by eeriepadave on
    8/28/98- Camden, NJ
    10/31/09- Philly
    5/21/10- NYC
    9/2/12- Philly, PA
    7/19/13- Wrigley
    10/19/13- Brooklyn, NY
    10/21/13- Philly, PA
    10/22/13- Philly, PA
    10/27/13- Baltimore, MD
  • Options
    The fact that we cannot transfer tickets to the people we bought tickets for is beyond ridiculous. 

Seems like this could cause some big clusters of people at the gates waiting on one person's phone to scan. Also--what about inside the venue? What happens if someone I got a ticket for goes to the bathroom and the usher doesn't recognize him coming back and won't let him back to his seat? 
    Terrible.
  • Options
    F Me In The BrainF Me In The Brain this knows everybody from other commets Posts: 30,621

Terrible.
    I agree,  especially if said in Sir Charles' voice.
    The love he receives is the love that is saved
  • Options

if it's only 1 ticket is should be transferable.  I understood it that only 1 ticket is non-transferable. the main ticket on the account.  maybe that is only 10C tickets though?
  • Options
    This is what it looks like for 10C and lawn tickets when trying to sell, it doesn't allow you to sell the lawn tix:

• Options
    F Me In The BrainF Me In The Brain this knows everybody from other commets Posts: 30,621
    I see a Set Price link *inactive* there....for any tickets there is not a way to set the price, right?
    Gotta go to StubHub if you want to do that....
  • Options
    edited August 2022
    I didn't go that far, but you can set price once you select the seats/tickets you want to sell (it's "active" once doing so). I was just showing that the option of selecting the lawn ticket wasn't even an option (that 'Select Seats to Sell' window popped up when I clicked on 'Sell' for the LAWN36 GA4 ticket).
    Post edited by Jearlpam0925 on
  • Options
    Interesting.  I will take a look.  So, instead of listing MSG on StubHub I could put on TM and charge more than face value, were I so inclined?
    It is all very confusing.  
    The robots win again!!
  • Options
    I honestly don't think you can list higher than face value? But Ticketmaster can charge whatever the fuck it wants on the buyer's end? I think regardless nothing can make it to StubHub (or any 3rd party seller) because there's no way to do this outside of Ticketmaster. Pearl Jam thinks this is a good thing, so all I can logically conclude is obviously they are either a) profiting from this bogus model as well b) not profiting, but allowing TM to profit c) inhibiting The Average Joe from getting their hands on after-market tickets (whether that's for $0 or $10,000,000). Again, I can't stress enough that they should be getting a ton of shit for this. They're not dumb 25 year old idealists anymore.

At the very, very, very least you should be able to transfer and/or sell tickets for the price you paid. From what I see on the site I can't say that's the practical option here.

I couldn't make an LCD Soundsystem show earlier this year. They didn't allow the 'Sell' option, but did allow the 'Transfer' option. So in this instance I was able to list on StubHub, then StubHub provided me the purchaser's email, which I then emailed the buyer the tickets.
  • Options
    Feel like this also lowers the amount of "buzz" for the show. In my example, my friend's wife was just resigned to the fact that there were no tickets left and that she wasn't going to be able to go. Her husband just happens to know a guy in the fanclub, who knows Cutz, who had an extra ticket.  
    chinese-happy.jpg
  • Options
    Interesting.  I will take a look.  So, instead of listing MSG on StubHub I could put on TM and charge more than face value, were I so inclined?
    It is all very confusing.  
    The robots win again!!
    You can't sell for Over or Under face value.  It's whatever you paid that is charged with this fan to fan bullshit.  That's one of the reasons its BS is that people are getting stuck with tickets because they can't sell for UNDER the price.   It's way more complicated than it has to be and sucks for the consumer.  
  • Options
    Good feedback.

• Options
    I reeeeeally don't wanna jinx anything, but I think we're gonna finally get a playoff game. 
  • Options
    Johnny AbruzzoJohnny Abruzzo Philly Posts: 10,422
    I reeeeeally don't wanna jinx anything, but I think we're gonna finally get a playoff game. 
    Is that first round best-of-3 probably all on the road or something like that? That was a sweet 8th inning rally.
    Spectrum 10/27/09; New Orleans JazzFest 5/1/10; Made in America 9/2/12; WF Center 10/21/13;
    WF Center 10/22/13; Baltimore Arena 10/27/13; WF Center 4/28/16; WF Center 4/29/16;
    Fenway Park 8/7/16; Fenway Park 9/2/18; SeaHearNow Asbury Park 9/18/21; Camden 9/14/22

Tres Mtns - TLA 3/23/11; EV - Tower Theatre 6/25/11; Temple of the Dog - Tower Theatre 11/5/16
  • Options
    day game today. Hopefully they can get the sweep!
    8/28/98- Camden, NJ
    10/31/09- Philly
    5/21/10- NYC
    9/2/12- Philly, PA
    7/19/13- Wrigley
    10/19/13- Brooklyn, NY
    10/21/13- Philly, PA
    10/22/13- Philly, PA
    10/27/13- Baltimore, MD
  • Options
    Johnny AbruzzoJohnny Abruzzo Philly Posts: 10,422
    Just looked up and Kyle Schwarber is still running from 2nd to 3rd. He's about as fast as me.
    Spectrum 10/27/09; New Orleans JazzFest 5/1/10; Made in America 9/2/12; WF Center 10/21/13;
    WF Center 10/22/13; Baltimore Arena 10/27/13; WF Center 4/28/16; WF Center 4/29/16;
    Fenway Park 8/7/16; Fenway Park 9/2/18; SeaHearNow Asbury Park 9/18/21; Camden 9/14/22

Tres Mtns - TLA 3/23/11; EV - Tower Theatre 6/25/11; Temple of the Dog - Tower Theatre 11/5/16