Options

Pearl Jam limited edition chrome Pono Player

Comments

• Options
    PP193448PP193448 Here Posts: 4,281
    PJ pono player on the bay. Bargain price of $1000. Damn flippers!!
    2006 Clev,Pitt; 2008 NY MSGx2; 2010 Columbus; 2012 Missoula; 2013 Phoenix,Vancouver,Seattle; 2014 Cincy; 2016 Lex, Wrigley 1&2; 2018 Wrigley 1&2; 2022 Louisville
  • Options
    demetriosdemetrios Canada Posts: 87,948
    PP193448 said:

Yep, there's 2 of them. 18 watchers on the Pearl Jam pono player. 0 watchers on the Foo Fighters one.
  • Options
    PJ_SoulPJ_Soul Vancouver, BC Posts: 49,628
    demetrios said:

PP193448 said:

Yep, there's 2 of them. 18 watchers on the Pearl Jam pono player. 0 watchers on the Foo Fighters one.
    Lol.

I have thought a lot about the Pono all these months, and I seem to have discovered that I'd never pick HQ digital over good vinyl. I just love vinyl too much. But if the Pono ends up going for under $200 I would probably get one for portable use and for the love-making albums, where you just don't want to go flip the record, lol. :P
    With all its sham, drudgery, and broken dreams, it is still a beautiful world. Be careful. Strive to be happy. ~ Desiderata
  • Options
    scurtisscurtis Posts: 2,434
    PJ_Soul said:

demetrios said:

PP193448 said:

Lol.

I have thought a lot about the Pono all these months, and I seem to have discovered that I'd never pick HQ digital over good vinyl. I just love vinyl too much. But if the Pono ends up going for under $200 I would probably get one for portable use and for the love-making albums, where you just don't want to go flip the record, lol. :P
    I like where your head's at.
    "Born on third, thinks he got a triple."
  • Options
    MedozKMedozK Tennessee Posts: 9,209
    edited October 2014
    demetrios said:

18 watchers on the Pearl Jam pono player

Yep, 18 PJ Pono owners seeing what they can get for theirs.
  • Options
    MedozK said:

demetrios said:

18 watchers on the Pearl Jam pono player

Yep, 18 PJ Pono owners seeing what they can get for theirs.
    Fuck the 18
  • Options
    ZodZod Posts: 10,270

I just looked into this Pono player and I will have to buy the albums again? No thanks...

No you don't. This was the point I was trying to make. The thing plays all the standard open source formats like varying qualities of mp3 and flac. People are assuming you need HD quality flac files for it but you don't. You regular old cd quality flacs will run just fine and probably sound way better than they would on your average apple or samsung smartphone.
  • Options
    Big Exciting News!

Posted by the PonoMusic Team

Greetings Pono Kickstarter Supporters,

Now that we are heading into October and the long-anticipated PonoMusic launch at the Dreamforce conference, we wanted to update you on our upcoming plans for PonoPlayer production, shipments, and the PonoMusic Store.

We are also happy to inform you of some additional privileges of being a Pono Kickstarter supporter.

PonoPlayer Production and Shipments

The Pono team has been hard at work with our audio designers at Ayre Acoustics, and our manufacturing partner PCH, to ensure our players live up to the Pono audio and quality standards.

We have built and tested scores of test units, conducted extensive user testing, and optimized the PonoPlayer. We’ve not only developed a portable device that delivers unrivaled sound quality, but we’ve also made sure that it survives the kinds of wear and tear a portable product can experience. We’ve incorporated numerous enhancements along the way and are thrilled with the outcome. We also back our players with one of the best support plans in the industry to make sure each and every one of you is fully satisfied with your Pono products.

We are excited to announce that we have officially begun PonoPlayer mass production. Over the coming weeks we will be scaling production and expect to have all Kickstarter commitments manufactured within the next couple of months.

We plan to ship the October Kickstarter PonoPlayer rewards beginning the last week of October and expect to complete them by mid-November. Each of you will be notified via email when your player is shipped. Generally, the earlier Kickstarter pledges and Signature Series players will get priority for shipment.

We have some more good news for those who pledged for PonoPlayers with an expected delivery of December 31. At this point, we anticipate shipping all these rewards in time for Christmas!

Another piece of good news is that every PonoPlayer will include one free Neil Young high definition track so you can experience Pono right out of the box. Make sure you have your favorite headphones or earbuds handy.

PonoMusic Store

We will be officially launching PonoMusic in the US at the Salesforce Dreamforce conference in San Francisco in just over a week. Neil Young will be doing a special keynote on October 16th in the Salesforce Community Cloud’s Campground at the Cloud Expos. There will be headphone listening lounges as well as two group-listening sound booths that provide a home audio listening experience. If you’re planning on attending the conference, please stop by and pay us a visit.

We will be shutting down the PonoMusic.com site for two days (October 6 and 7) in order to launch the new PonoMusic Store in time for Dreamforce. The new site will have a new user experience, incorporating music search, artist and album community discussions, and more. The PonoPlayer Preorder Store will also be there; however, music purchases and the PonoMusic desktop app will not be publicly available until we’ve successfully completed our beta testing of the music purchase ecosystem. In the meantime, we expect the complete catalogs of the big three labels (Warner, Sony, and Universal) to be fully ingested and available on the PonoMusic Store. We anticipate that we will have over 2 million tracks when we make music purchases publicly available.

One of the privileges of being a Pono Kickstarter backer is early access to music purchases well in advance of the general public. The day that your PonoPlayer reward is shipped to you, we will turn on your music purchase access, giving you a few days to prepare for the arrival of your player. Keep in mind that our catalog of music will still be growing during this period. If you don’t find the music you’re searching for, we ask you to be patient while we complete our catalog ingestion process.

Lastly, we are still planning on launching the PonoMusic Store in Canada and United Kingdom in the first quarter of 2015. We anticipate expanding the store internationally throughout 2015.

Pono Accessories

We anticipate launching the Pono Accessories Store by the end of this year, offering a number of accessories designed specifically for the PonoPlayer. These will include Pono earbuds, Pono cases and Pono cables for use with your home audio system, balanced audio cables for use with your high-end headphones and balanced home audio systems, etc.

The PonoPromise

Yet another privilege of being a Kickstarter backer is that the Pono team stands by our free-upgrade promise to backers who pledged for a PonoPlayer reward. You will be eligible indefinitely for a free audio upgrade at the PonoMusic Store.

This means any PonoMusic purchases by Kickstarter player backers will be upgraded for free should a higher resolution version of that music become available at any time in the future. We hope you enjoy being a part of the exclusive group with this privilege.

An additional cornerstone of the PonoPromise is that the music you purchase on the PonoMusic Store is guaranteed to be the highest resolution available anywhere.

Announcements about the availability of upgraded albums will be made on the PonoWorld Times section of our store and in the Pono Community.

Summary of Kickstarter Bonus Privileges

We here at Pono continue to look for ways to reward our Kickstarter backers for helping us jumpstart the Pono movement. The three bonuses announced above are:

• Free music resolution upgrades forever!

• Early access to the PonoMusic Store

• One free Neil Young track included with each player

That’s all the news we have for you today. We are looking forward to a successful launch of Pono. Thanks for your support.

Mahalo!

The PonoMusic Team
  • Options
    PP193448PP193448 Here Posts: 4,281
    1 free Neil Young song because they are going to be sending them out a month late. Whoooopieeee! Come on.
    2006 Clev,Pitt; 2008 NY MSGx2; 2010 Columbus; 2012 Missoula; 2013 Phoenix,Vancouver,Seattle; 2014 Cincy; 2016 Lex, Wrigley 1&2; 2018 Wrigley 1&2; 2022 Louisville
  • Options
    PP193448 said:

1 free Neil Young song because they are going to be sending them out a month late. Whoooopieeee! Come on.

No problems!

Get them right even if it takes a bit more time. I can wait!
    "My brain's a good brain!"
  • Options
    lolobugglolobugg BLUE RDGE MTNS Posts: 8,192
    I know that this has already be asked before but, what if I am moving in October. How do I get my updated address to them? Would've just checked the site but it says that it is down for the next few days. thanks.

livefootsteps.org/user/?usr=446

1995- New Orleans, LA  : New Orleans, LA

1996- Charleston, SC

1998- Atlanta, GA: Birmingham, AL: Greenville, SC: Knoxville, TN

2000- Atlanta, GA: New Orleans, LA: Memphis, TN: Nashville, TN

2003- Raleigh, NC: Charlotte, NC: Atlanta, GA

2004- Asheville, NC (hometown show)

2006- Cincinnati, OH

2008- Columbia, SC

2009- Chicago, IL x 2 / Ed Vedder- Atlanta, GA x 2

2010- Bristow, VA

2011- Alpine Valley, WI (PJ20) x 2 / Ed Vedder- Chicago, IL

2012- Atlanta, GA

2013- Charlotte, NC

2014- Cincinnati, OH

2015- New York, NY

2016- Greenville, SC: Hampton, VA:: Columbia, SC: Raleigh, NC : Lexington, KY: Philly, PA 2: (Wrigley) Chicago, IL x 2 (holy shit): Temple of the Dog- Philly, PA

2017- ED VED- Louisville, KY

2018- Chicago, IL x2, Boston, MA x2

2020- Nashville, TN 

2022- Smashville 

2023- Austin, TX x2

2024- Baltimore

• Options
    scurtis said:

PJ_Soul said:

demetrios said:

PP193448 said:

Lol.

I like where your head's at.
    That's what she said. HEY OH. I will be here all week...
  • Options
    tribejammer05tribejammer05 W'Ville, OH Posts: 696
    lolobugg said:

I know that this has already be asked before but, what if I am moving in October. How do I get my updated address to them? Would've just checked the site but it says that it is down for the next few days. thanks.

The site is working OK for me right now. Try seeing if you can login and update your info or contact them through Kickstarter.

"There's a $10,000 bill in it for you."
    "Oh yeah? Which president's on it?"
    "Uh, all of them. They're having a party. Jimmy Carter's passed out on the couch."

Columbus 2000
    Columbus 2003
    Hershey 2003
    Toledo 2004
    Cincinnati 2006
    Chicago/Lollapalooza 2007
    Columbus 2010
    Chicago/Wrigley 2013
    Pittsburgh 2013
    Portland 2013
    Cincinnati 2014
  • Options
    edited October 2014
    I'm actually surprised they're getting this shipped out before October ends, even if some don't receive until mid-November. It seems like a lot of Kickstarter rewards aren't fulfilled in the time originally stated.

Check out Grain Audio - the Kickstarter ended in May 2013 and they estimated June 2013 delivery of over the ear headphones, but those haven't gone out yet.
    "Uh, all of them. They're having a party. Jimmy Carter's passed out on the couch."

Columbus 2000
    Columbus 2003
    Hershey 2003
    Toledo 2004
    Cincinnati 2006
    Columbus 2010
    Chicago/Wrigley 2013
    Pittsburgh 2013
    Portland 2013
    Cincinnati 2014
  • Options
    lolobugglolobugg BLUE RDGE MTNS Posts: 8,192

lolobugg said:

The site is working OK for me right now. Try seeing if you can login and update your info or contact them through Kickstarter.

Thanks, man
    I just went on and updated my info in the PONO community as well as sending a message thru Kickstarter.
    and yeah, if I get mine by mid November I will be happy as hell.
    Thought for sure they would have to push this back.

livefootsteps.org/user/?usr=446

1995- New Orleans, LA  : New Orleans, LA

1996- Charleston, SC

1998- Atlanta, GA: Birmingham, AL: Greenville, SC: Knoxville, TN

2000- Atlanta, GA: New Orleans, LA: Memphis, TN: Nashville, TN

2003- Raleigh, NC: Charlotte, NC: Atlanta, GA

2004- Asheville, NC (hometown show)

2006- Cincinnati, OH

2008- Columbia, SC

2009- Chicago, IL x 2 / Ed Vedder- Atlanta, GA x 2

2010- Bristow, VA

2011- Alpine Valley, WI (PJ20) x 2 / Ed Vedder- Chicago, IL

2012- Atlanta, GA

2013- Charlotte, NC

2014- Cincinnati, OH

2015- New York, NY

2016- Greenville, SC: Hampton, VA:: Columbia, SC: Raleigh, NC : Lexington, KY: Philly, PA 2: (Wrigley) Chicago, IL x 2 (holy shit): Temple of the Dog- Philly, PA

2017- ED VED- Louisville, KY

2018- Chicago, IL x2, Boston, MA x2

2020- Nashville, TN 

2022- Smashville 

2023- Austin, TX x2

2024- Baltimore

• Options
    Correction to Update #46 on Go-live Dates

Dear backers,

Update #46 incorrectly reported the go-live date for the PonoMusic Store as Oct 6 & 7. In fact, we anticipate going live on October 9 & 10.

Sorry about the confusion.

The PonoMusic team,

Mahalo
  • Options
    manitoumanmanitouman In My Head Posts: 1,073
    I used to tape shows with high end equipment. I would record in 24bit/192khz and would then process it down to your 16bit/44.1khz for burning to CD's. I'm thinking of spinning vinyl on my record player system and feed the line out to a recorder set to capture in 24bit/192khz. Would I end up with a high resolution digital transfer of a vinyl recording? That would (should) be enhanced if played on the Pono, no? So it would be like listening to your vinyl records on the Pono player. If it does work I'll transfer all my vinyl to 24bit recordings and play on the Pono saving me the $$$ of having to buy the same album from the store. I'm sure I'll purchase some NEW music from the store but as far as anything I already have, I think I'll try the transfer first and see how that turns out.

Another thing I was thinking about is how long before Pono owners start mass sharing their purchased music so that others don't have to buy?
    Soldier Field, Chicago, IL 7-11-1995; United Center, Chicago, IL 6-29-1998; MGM Grand, Las Vegas, NV 10-22-2000 ~PJ10~; Pepsi Center, Denver, CO 4-1-2003; Cricket Pavilion, Phoenix, AZ 6-7-2003; United Center, Chicago, IL 6-18-2003; Alpine Valley, East Troy, WI 6-21-2003; Fox Theatre, St. Louis, MO 10-5-2004; The Gorge, George, WA 9-1-2005; United Center, Chicago, IL 5-16-2006; United Center, Chicago, IL 5-17-2006; Pepsi Center, Denver, CO 7-2-2006; Pepsi Center, Denver, CO 7-3-2006; United Center, Chicago, IL 8-23-2009; United Center, Chicago, IL 8-24-2009; Rogers Arena, Vancouver, BC 12-4-2013; Key Arena, Seattle, WA 12-6-2013; iWireless Arena, Moline, IL 10-17-2014 ~No Code Show~; Xcel Energy Center, St. Paul, MN 10-19-2014; Bradley Center, Milwaukee, WI 10-20-2014 ~Yield Show~; Pepsi Center, Denver, CO 10-22-2014 ~PJ24~: Wrigley Field 1 & 2, 2016; Safeco Field, Seattle Home Shows 1 & 2; Wrigley Field, Chicago Away Shows 1 & 2....
  • Options
  • Options
    Searches keep coming up blank for me, but the store has only just gone live and will need to learn to walk before it can fly or whatever.
    As long as there is plenty of nice 24bit Pearl Jam when the players ship.
  • Options
    JB128716JB128716 Posts: 2,064
    demetrios said:
    I wonder if these will be the two albums that come with the PJ Pono. I would have bet Ten and Lightning Bolt.
    92 - Orlando
    03 - Tampa
    08 - Tampa
    12 - DeLuna Fest, EV Orlando 1 & 2, EV Ft Lauderdale 1 & 2
    13 - Wrigley!!! ,Brooklyn 1 & 2, Hartford, OKC, Seattle
    14 - Leeds, Milton Keynes, St Louis
    16 - Ft Lauderdale, Miami, Tampa, Jacksonville, Wrigley 1 & 2
  • Options
    PJ_SoulPJ_Soul Vancouver, BC Posts: 49,628
    edited October 2014
    Didn't they already announce that the two albums are Vs. And LB?
    With all its sham, drudgery, and broken dreams, it is still a beautiful world. Be careful. Strive to be happy. ~ Desiderata
  • Options
    2-feign-reluctance2-feign-reluctance TigerTown, USA Posts: 23,149
    demetrios said:

Big Exciting News!

Greetings Pono Kickstarter Supporters,

Now that we are heading into October and the long-anticipated PonoMusic launch at the Dreamforce conference, we wanted to update you on our upcoming plans for PonoPlayer production, shipments, and the PonoMusic Store.

We are also happy to inform you of some additional privileges of being a Pono Kickstarter supporter.

PonoPlayer Production and Shipments

The Pono team has been hard at work with our audio designers at Ayre Acoustics, and our manufacturing partner PCH, to ensure our players live up to the Pono audio and quality standards.

We have built and tested scores of test units, conducted extensive user testing, and optimized the PonoPlayer. We’ve not only developed a portable device that delivers unrivaled sound quality, but we’ve also made sure that it survives the kinds of wear and tear a portable product can experience. We’ve incorporated numerous enhancements along the way and are thrilled with the outcome. We also back our players with one of the best support plans in the industry to make sure each and every one of you is fully satisfied with your Pono products.

We are excited to announce that we have officially begun PonoPlayer mass production. Over the coming weeks we will be scaling production and expect to have all Kickstarter commitments manufactured within the next couple of months.

We plan to ship the October Kickstarter PonoPlayer rewards beginning the last week of October and expect to complete them by mid-November. Each of you will be notified via email when your player is shipped. Generally, the earlier Kickstarter pledges and Signature Series players will get priority for shipment.

We have some more good news for those who pledged for PonoPlayers with an expected delivery of December 31. At this point, we anticipate shipping all these rewards in time for Christmas!

Another piece of good news is that every PonoPlayer will include one free Neil Young high definition track so you can experience Pono right out of the box. Make sure you have your favorite headphones or earbuds handy.

PonoMusic Store

We will be officially launching PonoMusic in the US at the Salesforce Dreamforce conference in San Francisco in just over a week. Neil Young will be doing a special keynote on October 16th in the Salesforce Community Cloud’s Campground at the Cloud Expos. There will be headphone listening lounges as well as two group-listening sound booths that provide a home audio listening experience. If you’re planning on attending the conference, please stop by and pay us a visit.

We will be shutting down the PonoMusic.com site for two days (October 6 and 7) in order to launch the new PonoMusic Store in time for Dreamforce. The new site will have a new user experience, incorporating music search, artist and album community discussions, and more. The PonoPlayer Preorder Store will also be there; however, music purchases and the PonoMusic desktop app will not be publicly available until we’ve successfully completed our beta testing of the music purchase ecosystem. In the meantime, we expect the complete catalogs of the big three labels (Warner, Sony, and Universal) to be fully ingested and available on the PonoMusic Store. We anticipate that we will have over 2 million tracks when we make music purchases publicly available.

One of the privileges of being a Pono Kickstarter backer is early access to music purchases well in advance of the general public. The day that your PonoPlayer reward is shipped to you, we will turn on your music purchase access, giving you a few days to prepare for the arrival of your player. Keep in mind that our catalog of music will still be growing during this period. If you don’t find the music you’re searching for, we ask you to be patient while we complete our catalog ingestion process.

Lastly, we are still planning on launching the PonoMusic Store in Canada and United Kingdom in the first quarter of 2015. We anticipate expanding the store internationally throughout 2015.

Pono Accessories

We anticipate launching the Pono Accessories Store by the end of this year, offering a number of accessories designed specifically for the PonoPlayer. These will include Pono earbuds, Pono cases and Pono cables for use with your home audio system, balanced audio cables for use with your high-end headphones and balanced home audio systems, etc.

The PonoPromise

Yet another privilege of being a Kickstarter backer is that the Pono team stands by our free-upgrade promise to backers who pledged for a PonoPlayer reward. You will be eligible indefinitely for a free audio upgrade at the PonoMusic Store.

This means any PonoMusic purchases by Kickstarter player backers will be upgraded for free should a higher resolution version of that music become available at any time in the future. We hope you enjoy being a part of the exclusive group with this privilege.

An additional cornerstone of the PonoPromise is that the music you purchase on the PonoMusic Store is guaranteed to be the highest resolution available anywhere.

Announcements about the availability of upgraded albums will be made on the PonoWorld Times section of our store and in the Pono Community.

Summary of Kickstarter Bonus Privileges

We here at Pono continue to look for ways to reward our Kickstarter backers for helping us jumpstart the Pono movement. The three bonuses announced above are:

• Free music resolution upgrades forever!

• Early access to the PonoMusic Store

• One free Neil Young track included with each player

That’s all the news we have for you today. We are looking forward to a successful launch of Pono. Thanks for your support.

Mahalo!

The PonoMusic Team

How the hell do you upgrade music resolution?
    www.cluthelee.com
  • Options
    FastrichieFastrichie Sandy Hook, CT Posts: 916
    no Led Zeppelin?
    04/06/94 Springfield, 04/17/94 NYC, 10/02/96 Hartford, 11/14/97 Oakland, 09/08/98 NJ, 09/10/98 MSG, 09/11/98 MSG, 09/13/98 Hartford, 08/24/00 Jones Beach, 08/25/00 Jones Beach 04/30/03 Uniondale, 07/08/03 MSG, 07/09/03 MSG, 09/28/04 Boston, 10/01/05 Borgata, 10/03/05 Philly, 05/13/06 Hartford 05/25/06 Boston, 06/01/06 NJ, 06/03/06 NJ, 08/05/07 Chicago, 06/24/08 MSG, 06/25/08 MSG, 06/27/08 Hartford, 06/30/08 Mansfield, 07/01/08 The Beacon, 08/21/09 Toronto, 10/27/09 Philly, 10/28/09 Philly, 10/30/09 Philly, 10/31/09 Philly, 05/15/2010 Hartford, 05/17/2010 Boston, 05/20/2010 MSG, 05/21/2010 MSG, Montreal 09/07/2011, Philly 09/01/2012, Wrigley 07/19-20,2013, Worcester 10/16/13, Brooklyn 10/18, Brooklyn 10/19/13, Hartford 10/25/13, Ed Sullivan 09/23/2015, Central Park 09/26/2015 Philly 04/29/2016. MSG 05/01/2016, MSG 05/02/2016, Fenway 08/05/2016, Fenway 08/07/2016, Brooklyn 04/07/2017, Seattle 08/08/2018, Seattle 08/10/2018, Chicago 08/20/2018, Fenway 09/02/2018, Fenway 09/04/2018, Asbury Park 09/18/2021, Apollo Theater 09/10/2022, MSG 09/11/2022, Camden 09/14/2022

• Options

no Led Zeppelin?

Hopefully. They added Robert Plant & Alison Krauss Raising Sand album the other night ..

https://ponomusic.force.com/ccrz__CCPage?pageKey=product&oId=of:df04799c358c41e8add378b2274de1fc&type=Album&artistId=undefined
  • Options
    FastrichieFastrichie Sandy Hook, CT Posts: 916
    No Code is now on there. I wonder if they are going to let us know the quality of the recording before we buy.
    04/06/94 Springfield, 04/17/94 NYC, 10/02/96 Hartford, 11/14/97 Oakland, 09/08/98 NJ, 09/10/98 MSG, 09/11/98 MSG, 09/13/98 Hartford, 08/24/00 Jones Beach, 08/25/00 Jones Beach 04/30/03 Uniondale, 07/08/03 MSG, 07/09/03 MSG, 09/28/04 Boston, 10/01/05 Borgata, 10/03/05 Philly, 05/13/06 Hartford 05/25/06 Boston, 06/01/06 NJ, 06/03/06 NJ, 08/05/07 Chicago, 06/24/08 MSG, 06/25/08 MSG, 06/27/08 Hartford, 06/30/08 Mansfield, 07/01/08 The Beacon, 08/21/09 Toronto, 10/27/09 Philly, 10/28/09 Philly, 10/30/09 Philly, 10/31/09 Philly, 05/15/2010 Hartford, 05/17/2010 Boston, 05/20/2010 MSG, 05/21/2010 MSG, Montreal 09/07/2011, Philly 09/01/2012, Wrigley 07/19-20,2013, Worcester 10/16/13, Brooklyn 10/18, Brooklyn 10/19/13, Hartford 10/25/13, Ed Sullivan 09/23/2015, Central Park 09/26/2015 Philly 04/29/2016. MSG 05/01/2016, MSG 05/02/2016, Fenway 08/05/2016, Fenway 08/07/2016, Brooklyn 04/07/2017, Seattle 08/08/2018, Seattle 08/10/2018, Chicago 08/20/2018, Fenway 09/02/2018, Fenway 09/04/2018, Asbury Park 09/18/2021, Apollo Theater 09/10/2022, MSG 09/11/2022, Camden 09/14/2022

• Options

No Code is now on there. I wonder if they are going to let us know the quality of the recording before we buy.

I've asked about it. I'm sure they will add them like how hdtracks.com does.
  • Options
    Looks promising. Already finding more than HD tracks. Granted, not all might not be HD. Bit it will be nice if we can purchase individual songs.

Columbus 2000
    Columbus 2003
    Hershey 2003
    Toledo 2004
    Cincinnati 2006
    Columbus 2010
    Chicago/Wrigley 2013
    Pittsburgh 2013
    Portland 2013
    Cincinnati 2014