Options

2014 TEN CLUB MEMBER PACK

Comments

• Options
    CaptainBCaptainB Posts: 57
    edited February 2014
    I love the posters.... The smell of ink when you open the box, something unique that has become a major part (the posters that is) of one of the many things I love about the band. To each their own, and while I'd probably never buy 10c only merch, I do agree with someone's post above that it represents the community, more than just the band itself (and that's another thing I love about the band and the things it's brought into my life). Cheers!
    Post edited by CaptainB on
  • Options
    2-feign-reluctance2-feign-reluctance TigerTown, USA Posts: 23,143
    Well, you have one poor soul who believes you two. What is this 3rd grade lunchroom 'fun' guys? C'mon... :-@
    www.cluthelee.com
  • Options
    Haha, wow. This is why I shouldn't use the search box to try and find out what the member item is for the year without looking at the whole context of the conversation.
    Using up my Ovaltine... like Ovaltine.
  • Options
    courtmcccourtmcc South Jersey Posts: 1,143
    We need pictures!! I'm probably the only one who doesn't want a bluray of Wrigley. I'll probably never watch it.
  • Options
    PJ_SoulPJ_Soul Vancouver, BC Posts: 49,556
    courtmcc said:

We need pictures!! I'm probably the only one who doesn't want a bluray of Wrigley. I'll probably never watch it.

Why wouldn't you want to watch a PJ concert vid??
    With all its sham, drudgery, and broken dreams, it is still a beautiful world. Be careful. Strive to be happy. ~ Desiderata
  • Options
    jp307677jp307677 Boston Posts: 415
    PJ drinking and shot glasses would be cool.
  • Options
    edited February 2014

Well, you have one poor soul who believes you two. What is this 3rd grade lunchroom 'fun' guys? C'mon... :-@

Yeah, it's really stupid.

I am starting to think that i need a customized box just for storing all the fucking sheets of stickers that they are thowing at us. To me, all these stickers translate as indifference to whether or not paying customers are pleased.
    Post edited by PJ_Soul on
    With all its sham, drudgery, and broken dreams, it is still a beautiful world. Be careful. Strive to be happy. ~ Desiderata
  • Options
    DeadmanDeadman Posts: 784
    Shouldn't these be showing up today likely?
  • Options
    wpg pearlwpg pearl Posts: 1,258
    edited February 2014
    mine shipped today B-)
    ajb
  • Options
    High Fidelity 2000High Fidelity 2000 New Mexico USA Posts: 4,435
    So still, no one has gotten these? Are we sure it's just stickers/patch again?

Side note--remember a few years ago there were threads BEGGING for Pearl Jam patches... now we have so many ten club patches and all we do is complain... :)
    ABQ 93, Las Cruces 95, ABQ 98, Bridge School 10/30/99, Lubbock 00, ABQ 00, Denver 03, State College 03, San Diego 03, Vegas 03, PHX 03, D.C. 03, Camden 7/5/03, NYC 7/8/03 + 7/9/03, Vegas 06, San Francisco 7/15/06 + 7/16/06 + 7/18/06, Kansas City 10, EV:ABQ 11/6/12, Chicago 13, PHX 13, Denver 14--PJ24!, Telluride 16, Chicago 8/20/16, Chicago 8/18/18, Denver 20, Phoenix 20

New Mexico Pearl Jam Fans (New Mexico, USA) on Facebook!
  • Options

So still, no one has gotten these? Are we sure it's just stickers/patch again?

Side note--remember a few years ago there were threads BEGGING for Pearl Jam patches... now we have so many ten club patches and all we do is complain... :)

Lol, yeah, I don't think anyone actually knows what it is yet. :P
  • Options
    NamiNami Newfoundland Posts: 5,989
    its a PFO letter.... :))

stickers/patch my money is on...
    Hamilton 9-13-05; Toronto 5-9-06, Toronto 8-21-09, Toronto 9-12-11, Hamilton 9-15-11....
  • Options
    F Me In The BrainF Me In The Brain this knows everybody from other commets Posts: 30,629
    T Shirt please.
    I like looking at the stickers and am enough of a collector to store them nicely but I dont really do anything with them. I do wear the stupid # of shirts that I have and I liked the 2012 one. (That was green army one right?) Thought that was pretty cool.
    The love he receives is the love that is saved
  • Options
    edited February 2014
    What I wouldn't mind is an annual mini-poster for PEARL JAM. Not 10C, like they sent for 2012. If they sent those with the gift that would be really awesome, because I could actually affordably frame them - I think a whole collection of annual PJ mini-posters would be awesome and something I could display, as opposed to stickers and patches, which for the most part just go into a desk drawer and stay there.
  • Options
    Vintage t-shirts
    www.cluthelee.com
  • Options
    Got mine, it's 10c mini poster, stickers and patch
  • Options

please post a picture......
    ajb
  • Options

Deja vu. :-<
  • Options

What the fuck, I thought it was supposed to be a blu-ray, and vintage t-shirts and a benaroya hall 45 RPM set!!!! What the....!!!!!
    =))
    www.cluthelee.com
  • Options
    edited February 2014
    blockquote class="Quote" rel="PJ_Soul">

Deja vu. :-<

like its been said before a PJ slipmat would be so sweet... cmon 10C make it happen!

thankful for the gift none the less

Hamilton 9-13-05; Toronto 5-9-06, Toronto 8-21-09, Toronto 9-12-11, Hamilton 9-15-11....
  • Options
    F Me In The BrainF Me In The Brain this knows everybody from other commets Posts: 30,629
    edited February 2014

What the fuck, I thought it was supposed to be a blu-ray, and vintage t-shirts and a benaroya hall 45 RPM set!!!! What the....!!!!!
    =))
    Behind the Scenes footage of PJ20, Blue Ray version of the concert, a pick from one of the guys, piece of one of Matt's sticks, a lock of Boom's hair and one of Ed's cig butts.

10C is not going to win no matter what they send out. People expect too much for $40. I spent that yesterday on a rather shitty tasting lunch with my wife.
  • Options
    happyhourherohappyhourhero Posts: 204
    edited February 2014
    Post edited by happyhourhero on
  • Options

=))
    Behind the Scenes footage of PJ20, Blue Ray version of the concert, a pick from one of the guys, piece of one of Matt's sticks, a lock of Boom's hair and one of Ed's cig butts.

10C is not going to win no matter what they send out. People expect too much for $40. I spent that yesterday on a rather shitty tasting lunch with my wife.
    I'm not actually that picky. You'd just think it wouldn't be the same thing over and over again. I was happy the first time I got a sheet of stickers and some patches.... third year in a row now though.
  • Options
    PJ_Soul said:

=))

I'm not actually that picky. You'd just think it wouldn't be the same thing over and over again. I was happy the first time I got a sheet of stickers and some patches.... third year in a row now though.
    Yeah, you wont kill 10C over it though. (Some will take every opp to bash over the 'misuse' of their $40. I wish I valued my money more I guess, maybe I am a clown who tosses $40 around too much. I like 95% of the people in the 10C and like access to some tickets, chances for some different merch, etc)
  • Options
    dtr0624dtr0624 south jersey Posts: 611
    Tshirt would be awesome
    2012 - MIA (Philly)
    2013 - Philly 1, philly 2, charlottesville,
    2015 - NYC (global citizen)
    2016 - Philly 1&2
    2022 - Camden
  • Options

wow thats pretty awesome...

still want a slipmat though hehehe
  • Options
    buck502000buck502000 Birthplace of GIBSON guitar Posts: 8,951
    weird, I like it.
  • Options

PJ_Soul said:

=))

Yeah, you wont kill 10C over it though. (Some will take every opp to bash over the 'misuse' of their $40. I wish I valued my money more I guess, maybe I am a clown who tosses $40 around too much. I like 95% of the people in the 10C and like access to some tickets, chances for some different merch, etc)
    No no, this kind of thing would never make me consider dropping 10C or whine about how my money is being spent (that factor never even occurred to me). I think I'm just bored, lol. Before, waiting for the gift and finding out what it was was kind of fun. Now it's just same old same old. I suppose it's the surprise that I'm missing more than an item that would be more useful.
  • Options
    edited February 2014
    Nami said:

wow thats pretty awesome...

still want a slipmat though hehehe
    Well, it is the best of the last three years, so that's something! If only that poster said Pearl Jam - it would be something I'd display then since it's so easy to frame.
  • Options
    i like it......thanks for posting
    ajb