we are not just paid customers..

12345679»

Comments

• Options
    JKestleJKestle Posts: 64
  • Options

10C tix have NEVER been a sure thing.

...from 1996 to 2006 they were.

Touche, then. I joined the club in '06. Didn't think it was any different.
  • Options
    vaggar99vaggar99 San Diego USA Posts: 3,426
    edited January 2014

vaggar99 said:

10c newletter:
    Because of the high volume of traffic and activity caused by our active and growing fan-base,

Growing fan-base? If it's true, I firmly believe it is something transitory. I do not think that the band's fan-base is growing....I would dare to say that it will be going the other direction as years go by.
    So I do not buy that argument for changing the platform...

you might be surprised. theres gotta be a reason Ten Club tickets are no longer a sure thing.
    Older fans maybe...with more spending power than 15-10 years ago. I do not believe that is the only reason, but that might be part of a good one...
    What is this vaggar guy smoking? 10C tix have NEVER been a sure thing.
    they most certainly were for the 2000-2006 tours at least here in SoCal. There was a very obvious change in 2009. I don't know if it has to with more members, less available TC tickets, the ticketing system or a combination of things. I don't know. One things is for sure, those were some really good times to be a TC member
  • Options
    JWPearlJWPearl Posts: 19,893
    I like this idea :)
  • Options
    shortstackshortstack Posts: 2,339

10c newletter:
    Because of the high volume of traffic and activity caused by our active and growing fan-base,

Growing fan-base? If it's true, I firmly believe it is something transitory. I do not think that the band's fan-base is growing....I would dare to say that it will be going the other direction as years go by.
    So I do not buy that argument for changing the platform...

it's obvious they're making changes (ticketing policy, board change, etc.) because of the declining fan-base.

did you see me? i saw you.
  • Options
    JWPearlJWPearl Posts: 19,893
    If i download Firefox will i get those ridiculous add ons ? and bugs my security isn't up to scratch at the moment
  • Options
    PJ_SoulPJ_Soul Vancouver, BC Posts: 49,741
    JWPearl said:

If i download Firefox will i get those ridiculous add ons ? and bugs my security isn't up to scratch at the moment

You shouldn't have any problems. Firefox is legit. Any add ons or bugs would be a totally separate matter. But may I suggest ypu also download the free version of malwarebytes? That's a very good free malware scanner that will delete a lot of that stuff for you. I use it regularly.
    With all its sham, drudgery, and broken dreams, it is still a beautiful world. Be careful. Strive to be happy. ~ Desiderata
  • Options
    PJ_SoulPJ_Soul Vancouver, BC Posts: 49,741
    PJ_Soul said:

JWPearl said:

You shouldn't have any problems. Firefox is legit. Any add ons or bugs would be a totally separate matter. But may I suggest ypu also download the free version of malwarebytes? That's a very good free malware scanner that will delete a lot of that stuff for you (you initiate each scan). I use it regularly. And a little tip: just use the quick scan. Yhe so-called fullmscan is exactly the same thing but way slower. It is only there to reassure people with less computer know how. They think a scan that takes hours is doing a better job. So ths company juat added it so it would take way more time to do the same scan, lol. They found that not having a scan that took forever drew complaints, haha
    With all its sham, drudgery, and broken dreams, it is still a beautiful world. Be careful. Strive to be happy. ~ Desiderata
  • Options
    dimitrispearljamdimitrispearljam NINUNINOPRO Posts: 139,458
    only read the comments makes me sad..
    we need to become computer geeks or start hanging with the nerd son of our neighbor just to make this categories site readable.....
    what the hell you done to this place...
    "...Dimitri...He talks to me...'.."The Ghost of Greece..".
    "..That's One Happy Fuckin Ghost.."
    “..That came up on the Pillow Case...This is for the Greek, With Our Apologies.....”
  • Options

only read the comments makes me sad..
    we need to become computer geeks or start hanging with the nerd son of our neighbor just to make this categories site readable.....
    what the hell you done to this place...

Exactly this is absolutly ridiculous, we fans should not have to do 10 Clubs job.
    This new site still blows.
    Tell the captain
    'This boats not safe
    And we're drowning.'
  • Options
    Ledbetterman10Ledbetterman10 Posts: 16,782
    edited January 2014
    JKestle said:
    This makes it much easier to see. But now where do you find the control panel that is usually on the left?

Post edited by Ledbetterman10 on
    2000: Camden 1, 2003: Philly, State College, Camden 1, MSG 2, Hershey, 2004: Reading, 2005: Philly, 2006: Camden 1, 2, East Rutherford 1, 2007: Lollapalooza, 2008: Camden 1, Washington D.C., MSG 1, 2, 2009: Philly 1, 2, 3, 4, 2010: Bristol, MSG 2, 2011: PJ20 1, 2, 2012: Made In America, 2013: Brooklyn 2, Philly 2, 2014: Denver, 2015: Global Citizen Festival, 2016: Philly 2, Fenway 1, 2018: Fenway 1, 2, 2021: Sea. Hear. Now. 2022: Camden

Pearl Jam bootlegs:
    http://wegotshit.blogspot.com