BROOKLYN
    Ordered: 12/11/13
    Shipped: 12/19/13 (8 days)
    Received: 12/23/13

PHILLY
    Ordered: 12/18/13
    Shipped: No (been 19 days)
    Received: No

Found: Soundgarden Hyde Park DVD (Thank you for the gift!)
    Posters for Sale: http://community.pearljam.com/discussion/117469/posters-for-sale
    T-Shirts for Sale: http://community.pearljam.com/discussion/149289/pj-t-shirt-trade-or-sale
  • Options

Someone actually bought Moonlander... =))

I bought it....it's pretty good!
  • Options
    I'm glad I'm not the only one. I took my friend to his first PJ show on 10/18. We go to school together and so a week before he had to leave to go home (about a 4/5 hour drive) I bought the boot for the show as a x-mas gift so that he could have something to listen to in the car. It never showed up. This was mid December. I figured mail was just backed up due to the holidays. (I heard there was a big cluster fuck this year) However, the mail should be back to speed by now. Still no boot in the mail. I'm a bit pissed, but I feel like there's nothing we can do about it. Kind of an "oh well" mindset.
  • Options
    Kearn5yKearn5y Ireland Posts: 2,700
    As posted on another thread, I ordered 2011 boots along with the 2013 boxset. Contacted Nugs about the shipping of the 2011 boots but they told me they cant ship them till the 2013 boxset is ready (should say they replied promptly). I pointed out that shipping was paid for both items as if they were individually purchased and questioned why they could not ship them and they replied with

'I completely understand your point, but you will need to contact 10club with your request. Unfortunately, This is not something I can resolve since you purchased the items through 10club'

So since the 13th of December, I have emailed the 10C five times without reply. They dont give a fuck and its nothing to do with Holidays. Why state to contact Nugs about your order when they say its a 10c issue.

Just to add that video a few months back about 10c shipping and UPS with the line 'the where is my stuff emails have stopped'
    Are they for real? They dont give 2 fucks and It really pisses me off.
    Kearnsy
  • Options
    PJ Fan est. 1990PJ Fan est. 1990 Posts: 1,788
    edited January 2014
    Kearn5y said:

and its nothing to do with Holidays.

My holiday comment was about USPS, not 10c. I'm saying that when I heard about USPS being backed up during the holidays, I figured my boot was part of that mishap. I've since learned that's not the case. But I was merely posting my mindset. There's absolutely nothing we can do about this except email, which obviously has proven to be a wasteful effort. Just sit, relax, be patient, and say, "oh well."

It will come when it comes. I promise.

EDIT:

It would still be nice if 10C could make an official comment on the matter though.

Post edited by PJ Fan est. 1990 on
  • Options

Kearn5y said:

and its nothing to do with Holidays.

My holiday comment was about USPS, not 10c. I'm saying that when I heard about USPS being backed up during the holidays, I figured my boot was part of that mishap. I've since learned that's not the case. But I was merely posting my mindset. There's absolutely nothing we can do about this except email, which obviously has proven to be a wasteful effort. Just sit, relax, be patient, and say, "oh well."

It will come when it comes. I promise.

EDIT:

It would still be nice if 10C could make an official comment on the matter though.

My Holiday comment was in relation to an earlier post stating Holidays was the issue. Ive been emailing since well before the holidays without reply.

'It will come when it comes. I promise'

You are right, My Lightning Bolt Vinyl finally turned up on friday past almost 3 months after I got shipping notice.

'It would still be nice if 10C could make an official comment on the matter though'

That would be too easy
    Kearnsy
  • Options
    djklambakedjklambake PHX, AZ Posts: 2,510
    I'm gonna call 10C. If I can't get answers from Nugs I'll see if 10C can get them for me.

Begs the question - is the band aware of any of this nonsense?
    6/27/98 - East Troy, WI
    6/29/06 - Milwaukee, WI
    9/25/11 - Vancouver, BC
    11/4/12 - (Eddie Vedder) Phoenix, AZ
    11/1/13 - New Orleans, LA
    11/19/13 - Phoenix, AZ
    11/21/13 - San Diego, CA
    10/12/14 - Austin, TX
    10/22/14 - Denver, CO
    8/22/16 - Chicago, IL (Wrigley 2)
  • Options
    Empty GlassEmpty Glass In Rob's shed Posts: 12,329
    The "be patient, it will come when it comes" line is becoming bullshit and is a cop out. Yes, I understand this is a fan club, a very small company if you will. If you can't handle shipping merchandise, then don't do it.

Nugs issues a lot of live shows, for a bunch of other bands. Are these being shipped out? If so, then this is a 10c issue.

I've met Rob

DEGENERATE FUK

This place is dead

"THERE ARE NO CLIQUES, ONLY THOSE WHO DON'T JOIN THE FUN" - Empty circa 2015

"Kfsbho&$thncds" - F Me In the Brain - circa 2015
  • Options
    TravelarTravelar Kalamazoo, USA Posts: 3,359
    Kearn5y said:

'It would still be nice if 10C could make an official comment on the matter though'

That would be too easy

And the responsible thing to do. In the end, 10C is ultimately responsible, and Nugs works for the 10C. If you can't take control of the situation, perhaps it's time to find someone else to run things.

• Options
    2-feign-reluctance2-feign-reluctance TigerTown, USA Posts: 23,148
    Sure it is, advocate, take action. These are tenets the band would endorse when you don't like something yeah? Or perhaps something more constructive in general when something like this happens in other retail scenarios. And not an unreasonable idea if you ask me. File a complaint with BBB instead. It has, in some cases, made change occur. I get people want to talk about it amongst friends on here, but what good does it do? Release of tension for the moment, people chiming in like me, stirring up the debate, but then what? This topic comes and goes with various degrees of upset & resolution. Good luck all! If you want some official boots, I'd be happy to share whilst you wait out for your physical media to arrive.

Hmmm, poor verb choice. Let's try that again. Sounds like a group bent on some action and satisfaction, NOW, around here. :-*

it's not like people are lining up with pitchforks outside the Nugs warehouse. we're just talking. no one here is going to die without their bootlegs, but it's bad business to take a customer's money and then leave them hanging.

i know, so demanding and unreasonable...

www.cluthelee.com
  • Options
    I guess this is where the night shift comes in.

10c orders are always fulfilled
  • Options
    courtmcccourtmcc South Jersey Posts: 1,143

Someone actually bought Moonlander... =))

We love Moonlander. Each to their own.
  • Options
    pdalowskypdalowsky Doncaster,UK Posts: 14,721
    Kearn5y said:

As posted on another thread, I ordered 2011 boots along with the 2013 boxset. Contacted Nugs about the shipping of the 2011 boots but they told me they cant ship them till the 2013 boxset is ready (should say they replied promptly). I pointed out that shipping was paid for both items as if they were individually purchased and questioned why they could not ship them and they replied with

'I completely understand your point, but you will need to contact 10club with your request. Unfortunately, This is not something I can resolve since you purchased the items through 10club'

So since the 13th of December, I have emailed the 10C five times without reply. They dont give a fuck and its nothing to do with Holidays. Why state to contact Nugs about your order when they say its a 10c issue.

Just to add that video a few months back about 10c shipping and UPS with the line 'the where is my stuff emails have stopped'

strange

I ordered the 2011 boots and the boxset for 2013, and the 2011 have been shipped and received already.....
  • Options
    pdalowsky said:

Kearn5y said:

strange

I ordered the 2011 boots and the boxset for 2013, and the 2011 have been shipped and received already.....
    Now im really pissed off. What is going on here? I emailed nugs again and got a out of office reply. Also sent it to 10 but dont expect them to care.

Kearnsy
  • Options
    HanManHanMan Posts: 15
    Feeling your pain as well, purchased 3 boots on 12/19, figured there was a delay due to the holidays, decided to email nugs on 1/2, haven't received any boots or reply emails yet. C'mon!
    2003 - 07.05 Camden 07.08 NYC 07.09 NYC 07.12 Hershey // 2005 - 10.03 Philadelphia // 2006 - 05.12 Albany 05.13 Hartford
    05.27 Camden 05.28 Camden 06.01 East Ruth. 06.03 East Ruth. // 2008 - 06.19 Camden 06.25 NYC // 2009 - 10.30 Philadelphia //
    2010 - 05.20 NYC // 2013 - 10.21 Philadelphia // 2016 - 04.28 Philadelphia // 2022 - 09.14 Camden // 
  • Options
    Nat4575Nat4575 Posts: 19
    I am in the same boat got a gift certificate for Christmas and ordered a few boots on Christmas day and I still haven't received anything yet. But judging from the posts her I could be waiting for awhile. I can remember the old boot company getting them in 2 or 3 days. I had money left over on the card but was watching funds cause I didn't have enough to cover 3 cd's I guess I could be waiting awhile to even bother to buy another one.
  • Options
    nostackedvinylnostackedvinyl Maine Posts: 857
    edited January 2014
    Jesus. I ordered mine on 12/28 and after a week went by I figured it was holidays, weather, the fact that I ordered 6 shows at one time, etc. I was also thinking of Kufala who got them out super fast (a couple days typically). 10c took my money cause it cleared with my bank, but no e-mail besides the one from 10c confirming my order. good business practice all the way around. guess i'll keep waiting and checking in here to see what's happening with this bubbling shit pot of a situation.
    Post edited by nostackedvinyl on
    it's a fragile thing, this life we lead.

05/24/06, 06/28/08, 06/30/08, 05/17/10, 09/07/11, 09/11/11, 09/12/11, 09/14/11, 09/15/11, 10/15/13, 10/16/13, 10/21/13, 10/22/13, 10/25/13, 10/27/13, 05/05/16, 05/08/16, 08/07/16, 09/02/18

ev: 06/15/11
  • Options
    Nugs sucks. Had a problem with another band's live stuff taking forever during the middle of the year. So, it's not (just) the holidays. They are simply not very customer friendly. Oh for the days of Kufala where you'd order and have it in hand by the end of the week. So much for the surprise Christmas present for my son. :)) .

I wonder if the forum change was a diversion for real issues like this one. Everyone's so worried about how many posts they can read an hour that the music is sitting on some file server somewhere waiting to be sent out.
    Sorry. The world doesn't work the way you tell it to.
  • Options
    Empty GlassEmpty Glass In Rob's shed Posts: 12,329
    edited January 2014
    No boots today...where oh where can they be?

How'd I get Pitt and Buffalo so quickly?

Post edited by Empty Glass on
    I've met Rob

DEGENERATE FUK

This place is dead

"THERE ARE NO CLIQUES, ONLY THOSE WHO DON'T JOIN THE FUN" - Empty circa 2015

"Kfsbho&$thncds" - F Me In the Brain - circa 2015
  • Options
    JimmyVJimmyV Boston's MetroWest Posts: 18,934
    Mail has come and gone in Boston. Still no Hartford boot. The 12 days of Christmas and the holiday excuses have been used up.

"...I changed by not changing at all..."
  • Options
    shetellsherselfshetellsherself New Jersey Posts: 8,786
    I'm still waiting for my Philly boots. ~X( :!!
    5/3/92 Omaha, NE
    6/19/95 Red Rocks
    9/11/98 MSG
    11/19/12 EV solo Tulsa
    7/19/13 Wrigley 10/19/13 Brooklyn 2 10/21/13 Philly 1 10/22/13 Philly 2 10/25/13 Hartford
    10/08/14 Tulsa 10/09/14 Lincoln
    9/26/15 New York City
    4/16/16 Greenville 4/28/16 Philly 1 4/29/16 Philly 2 5/1/16 MSG 1 5/2/16 MSG 2 8/7/16 Fenway 2 8/20/16 Wrigley 1
    4/7/17 RRHOF New York City
    9/02/18 Fenway 1 9/04/2018 Fenway 2
    9/18/21 Asbury Park
    9/11/22 New York City
    9/14/22 Camden
  • Options
    I've been waiting a while to order the boots from the shows I went to, and I think I'll wait a little longer.
    "A beacon on dry land"
  • Options

I have been simply downloading the mp3s...they sound great,,is the difference of the physical cd worth the wait?

Yes. Cd's sound better in the vehicle if you don't have an auxiliary port :(

In my lifetime, I have conquered the Multiverse by force of trUth.
  • Options
    boyo79boyo79 Warrington, UK Posts: 6,525
    I was ordering 3 boots per week from 10c recently. Received a bunch of orders but they've been taken longer than usual to get to me. Currently waiting on 5 orders to be received.

Ordered 29/11/13 (shipping notice from Nugs 10/12/13)
    Ordered 02/12/13 (shipping notice from Nugs 13/12/13)
    Ordered 06/12/13 (shipping notice from Nugs 06/12/13)
    Ordered 16/12/13 (waiting for shipping notice)
    Ordered 23/12/13 (waiting for shipping notice)
    2000: Manchester
    2006: Dublin; Leeds; Arnhem
    2007: London
    2009: Manchester
    2012: Manchester I & II : EV Manchester : Soundgarden Shepherds Bush
    2013: Brad Manchester : Soundgarden Manchester
    2014: Amsterdam I & II; Berlin; Leeds; Milton Keynes
    2018: Berlin; London II; Boston II

Bootleg Reviews: http://pjbootlegreviews.blogspot.com/
  • Options
    boyo79boyo79 Warrington, UK Posts: 6,525
    Just sent an email to Nugs and got an out of office reply stating:

"Thank you for your inquiry. Due to a large volume of emails, it is taking longer than usual to respond to each request. Someone will be in touch with you as soon as possible.

Please be advised: if you are inquiring about a CD order where you received a confirmation email from 10club but NOT from orders@nugs.net, your order has not yet shipped. The 10club emails were a result of a software update, and your order will be shipping next week. Thank you for your patience,

nugs.net"
    2000: Manchester
    2006: Dublin; Leeds; Arnhem
    2007: London
    2009: Manchester
    2012: Manchester I & II : EV Manchester : Soundgarden Shepherds Bush
    2013: Brad Manchester : Soundgarden Manchester
    2014: Amsterdam I & II; Berlin; Leeds; Milton Keynes
    2018: Berlin; London II; Boston II

Bootleg Reviews: http://pjbootlegreviews.blogspot.com/
  • Options
    pretextpretext Posts: 1,294
    Nugs replied to me after I sent a second e-mail telling them I had planned to but would not be purchasing anything else that went through them. I got a reply a few hours later. I guess threatening their bottom line works.
    Here it is: "Sorry for the delayed response, the shipping warehouse has been closed for the holidays. 10club updated their software, and it sent out hundreds of mistaken confirmation emails for items that were not shipped.
    I looked into the status of your order, and it looks like your order will be shipping next week. You will receive a confirmation email from orders@nugs.net with a tracking number, and your package should arrive within a few days after that."

So basically they're saying it's 10c's fault for sending out shipping confirmations. 10c owned up to that on the Sevens shipping e-mail, so I'm skeptical here. No evidence they're lying of course, but still.

Bottom line, and I have yet to write them back about this but I will, why the hell is it taking a whole month between order and shipping???
  • Options
    given2fly23given2fly23 Evanston, IL Posts: 5,883
    edited January 2014
    Pretext, if the warehouse was going to be closed for an extended period of time, they need to let their customers know. They could have easily just put a one sentence notice on their website and also asked 10C to do so for order through their site. Can you imagine Amazon just closing down their warehouse for 2 weeks without letting customers know.

Awful customer service/communication. I'll be emailing them as well.
    Posters for Sale: http://community.pearljam.com/discussion/117469/posters-for-sale
    T-Shirts for Sale: http://community.pearljam.com/discussion/149289/pj-t-shirt-trade-or-sale
  • Options
    pjsteelerfanpjsteelerfan Maryland Posts: 9,884
    My friend actually got an email from them over the weekend which kind of said the same- they apologized for the delay, were not staffed over the holidays, and that demand for shows was way more than they were expecting and they are running behind. He is actually still waiting on his Brooklyn boots to ship.

Whats funny is if Nugs or even 10c had posted this, all would be fine. Just a quick post on the boards or email, or something on the site is all it would take.
    ...got a mind full of questions and a teacher in my soul...
  • Options
    pjsteelerfanpjsteelerfan Maryland Posts: 9,884
    Also, I've known for a long time that regarding bootlegs, the 10c shipping emails don't mean anything. Only the shipping ones form Nugs do. I thought that was common knowledge. It was the same way when Kafula ran things too.
    ...got a mind full of questions and a teacher in my soul...
  • Options
    given2fly23given2fly23 Evanston, IL Posts: 5,883

Whats funny is if Nugs or even 10c had posted this, all would be fine. Just a quick post on the boards or email, or something on the site is all it would take.

Exactly. Big or small business, you have to communicate with your clients/customers.