Options

New forum discussion here!

Comments

• Options
    10c get rid of the wall bullshit
    This is fucked
  • Options
    shortstackshortstack Posts: 2,339

10c get rid of this wall or add a delete option.

the person that posts on your wall can delete it and probably would if you asked nicely.

and remember... it's just the internet.

did you see me? i saw you.
  • Options
    I am now linked with a political statement that I did not say.
    10c fix this
    Fuck off wall posters
  • Options
    Fuck OFF wall posters
  • Options
    10c is a serene environment
    don't pollute
  • Options

10c get rid of this wall or add a delete option.

the person that posts on your wall can delete it and probably would if you asked nicely.

and remember... it's just the internet.

Sometimes us noobs don't know how this internet stuff works. So I see manners have carried over into the serene forum. Thanks shortstack
  • Options
    The white blinding background issue has now become obsolete until this issue of random people being allowed to post anything they want on your wall is stopped.

This is bullshit. Any IT guy/gal that has enough pull to transform a paid forum has enough power to change the concerns.

I have nothing to hide but that does not mean that others that do can hide behind me.

Wall posters fuck OFF.

10c fix this

No one wants there online personality inseminated by waste.
  • Options
    Manners are nice to mind. But sometimes you just have to say it like it is.

The IT guy/gal has to and must change this issue as quickly as they created this monster. How dare you let unsolicited opinions be linked to me/profiles.

Wall poster fUCK OFF

• Options
    10c fix this
    Provide a delete comment button on the "wall".
    Paid members always have their opinions so we all should have equal entitlements meaning we should not have to ask a select few for the answers.

Again, Wall posters fuck OFF
  • Options
    This issue needs to be stopped now.
    As quickly as the edit post timeline was addressed this is a no brainer. No one should be allowed to post on your wall unless they have permission.

• Options
    If the wall is staying then at least provide a delete option.
  • Options
    If the wall is staying then at least provide an accept/decline option not a pop up saying that someone posted on your wall.

• Options
    Provide an option that declines anyone from posting on your wall
  • Options
    Provide a flag option to posts on your wall.
  • Options
    Provide an option to send an automatic response to an unsolicited person to your wall stating "please ask the intended recipient for permission to post on his/her wall"

Fuck off wall posters
  • Options
    The white background issue is not so blinding anymore seeing that now a random post is now linked to me which leaves me seeing red.
  • Options
    dimitrispearljamdimitrispearljam NINUNINOPRO Posts: 139,158
    PJfanwillneverleave1 is right to be upset..
    I post from day one about privacy is one of the important things with new forum along with with white- cant read thing and lost pm and infos and some think that i woke up one day and just like that become negative and "afraid change" with no reason..and are cool with the change cos of fancy notifications and post videos and bigger photos..
    Its sad that they make sad so many people and the answer and what some fans post is "will get use to it"..
    "...Dimitri...He talks to me...'.."The Ghost of Greece..".
    "..That's One Happy Fuckin Ghost.."
    “..That came up on the Pillow Case...This is for the Greek, With Our Apologies.....”
  • Options
    10c get rid of this FB wall bullshit

if you don't at least provide a delete option for the member who has no idea why they have a comment they have to deal with posted on their profile

FUCK OFF WALL POSTERS
  • Options
    RKCNDYRKCNDY Seattle, WA Posts: 31,013
    I miss the ignore feature...
    The joy of life comes from our encounters with new experiences, and hence there is no greater joy than to have an endlessly changing horizon, for each day to have a new and different sun.

- Christopher McCandless
  • Options
    RKCNDY said:

do you mean the friend/foe option?
  • Options
    SpagsSpags Leigh-on-Sea, UK Posts: 2,935

PJ_Soul said:

Spags said:

Bring back the LIKE button please!

Yeah, a like button is fine.... no dislike though. That's lame.
    Are you kidding? If you want to "like" something, go to Facebook!
    Wasn't kidding, no. If it makes you feel better we could call it a 'POS' button, as in 'Positive' - just a suggestion, no need to tell me to leave the forum BackSeatLover12...

Nature drunk and High
  • Options
    PJ_SoulPJ_Soul Vancouver, BC Posts: 49,559
    edited January 2014

I am now linked with a political statement that I did not say.
    10c fix this
    Fuck off wall posters

But dude, you're not really linked to anything. Everyone can see that you didn't write that post and who did. We can also see on your wall that you don't want that post there. Yes, that we can't delete posts on our own wall is dumb, but aren't you overreacting? You're acting like someone is posing as you and speaking on your behalf against your will. You are as connected to that wall post as you would be if that person had posted it to a thread and you said shut up.
    Post edited by PJ_Soul on
    With all its sham, drudgery, and broken dreams, it is still a beautiful world. Be careful. Strive to be happy. ~ Desiderata
  • Options
    JWPearlJWPearl Posts: 19,893
    Can we have the old system back on the mobile because now it's just messed up.
    Thank you 10c
  • Options
    pdalowskypdalowsky Doncaster,UK Posts: 14,717

Provide an option to send an automatic response to an unsolicited person to your wall stating "please ask the intended recipient for permission to post on his/her wall"

Fuck off wall posters

you could have just made your point once? cluttering up the thread with post after post of the same comment is seriously unnecessary
  • Options
    demetriosdemetrios Canada Posts: 87,901
    edited January 2014
    Messaging is working fine. If you're having problems just keep this link handy.
    http://community.pearljam.com/messages/add/
    And just add the user's name at the end.

But will we get that same private message option like the old board where I can pm a user with his posted quote / page link?
  • Options
    Dr. DelightDr. Delight Posts: 11,210
    RKCNDY said:

:))

PJFanwillneverleave....... you are spamming the thread with the same crap over and over again. Please stop. One message is
    enough. It's really not that big of a deal, no one really looks at wall posts anyway.
    And so you see, I have come to doubt
    All that I once held as true
    I stand alone without beliefs
    The only truth I know is you.
  • Options
    shetellsherselfshetellsherself New Jersey Posts: 8,783

RKCNDY said:

:))

PJFanwillneverleave....... you are spamming the thread with the same crap over and over again. Please stop. One message is
    enough. It's really not that big of a deal, no one really looks at wall posts anyway.
    Except I now just made the effort to look at the full site view on my phone so I could see what all the fuss was about with PJFanwillneverleave's wall. Not cool, I agree but I had no problem figuring out who posted it and how he/she felt about said post. Still, I think the wall is unnecessary all together.
    5/3/92 Omaha, NE
    6/19/95 Red Rocks
    9/11/98 MSG
    11/19/12 EV solo Tulsa
    7/19/13 Wrigley 10/19/13 Brooklyn 2 10/21/13 Philly 1 10/22/13 Philly 2 10/25/13 Hartford
    10/08/14 Tulsa 10/09/14 Lincoln
    9/26/15 New York City
    4/16/16 Greenville 4/28/16 Philly 1 4/29/16 Philly 2 5/1/16 MSG 1 5/2/16 MSG 2 8/7/16 Fenway 2 8/20/16 Wrigley 1
    4/7/17 RRHOF New York City
    9/02/18 Fenway 1 9/04/2018 Fenway 2
    9/18/21 Asbury Park
    9/11/22 New York City
    9/14/22 Camden
  • Options
    Where is your wall? I don't even know where mine is!
    "A beacon on dry land"
  • Options
    shetellsherselfshetellsherself New Jersey Posts: 8,783

Where is your wall? I don't even know where mine is!

Hi my friend! Just click on your username and you will see a space called "activity" This is the wall. Yours is probably blank. Click in PJFanwillneverleave above and you will read posts as some others have. Initially, and I guess still at times, people thought that this was the new pm and were posting private info for all to see. Also, I just realized that I can see the wall in mobile format by clicking the username. Hang in there! We will all figure this out!
    5/3/92 Omaha, NE
    6/19/95 Red Rocks
    9/11/98 MSG
    11/19/12 EV solo Tulsa
    7/19/13 Wrigley 10/19/13 Brooklyn 2 10/21/13 Philly 1 10/22/13 Philly 2 10/25/13 Hartford
    10/08/14 Tulsa 10/09/14 Lincoln
    9/26/15 New York City
    4/16/16 Greenville 4/28/16 Philly 1 4/29/16 Philly 2 5/1/16 MSG 1 5/2/16 MSG 2 8/7/16 Fenway 2 8/20/16 Wrigley 1
    4/7/17 RRHOF New York City
    9/02/18 Fenway 1 9/04/2018 Fenway 2
    9/18/21 Asbury Park
    9/11/22 New York City
    9/14/22 Camden
  • Options
    Spags said:

PJ_Soul said:

Spags said:

Bring back the LIKE button please!

Yeah, a like button is fine.... no dislike though. That's lame.
    Are you kidding? If you want to "like" something, go to Facebook!
    Wasn't kidding, no. If it makes you feel better we could call it a 'POS' button, as in 'Positive' - just a suggestion, no need to tell me to leave the forum BackSeatLover12...

I wasn't telling you to leave, Spags...