Options

New forum discussion here!

Comments

• Options
    PJ_SoulPJ_Soul Vancouver, BC Posts: 49,559
    MedozK said:

I'm sure this has been brought up, but I just noticed....you can EDIT original post.... <:-P </p>

They just enabled that today. Much better!! :D
    With all its sham, drudgery, and broken dreams, it is still a beautiful world. Be careful. Strive to be happy. ~ Desiderata
  • Options
    helplessdancerhelplessdancer Posts: 5,262
    edited January 2014
    test...is this thing on?
  • Options
    Can somebody tell me (and anyone else who may be wondering) how do you delete your notifications?

Thanks

• Options
    How do I post a video where its the thumbnail with the play button built in, rather than a video link?
    First: ATL2 04/03/1994
    Last: SEA2 08/10/2018
    Next: ??
    http://expressobeans.com/members/collections.php?id=29417
    “I think you won, but I enjoyed the fight” - EV
  • Options
    SR272551SR272551 Northern NJ Posts: 25
    I'm wondering if the user name can be changed. Mine is so boring, I'm not even sure I got to choose. But the box won't let me click in it to change. Any ideas?
    M.Y.T.H. is
    Belief in the game controls that keeps us in a box of fear
    2008 Manchester TN
    2010 Newark, NJ
    2010 New York, NY
    2012 Atlanta, GA
    2013 Chicago, IL
    2013 Brooklyn, NY
    2015 Central Park, NYC
    2016 New York, NY
    2016 Boston, MA
    2017 EV Louisville, KY
    2018 Barcelona Spain
    2018 Seattle, WA
    2018 Boston, MA
  • Options
    lotsalemonlotsalemon Boston Posts: 2,734
    MedozK said:

I'm sure this has been brought up, but I just noticed....you can EDIT original post.... <:-P </p>

Yup! The improvements are coming slowly. I'm sure that the people (or person?) responsible for maintaining this forum will be taking care of some of the complaints. Every day here I get more and more comfortable with the forum layout.

I was thinking this afternoon about all the electronic documents and SOPs I continually have to read at work. Guess what...white background! Guess my eyes are used to it...though I've always cranked the brightness down on my monitors.
    Mansfield 06.28.2008 | Boston 05.17.2010 | Boston 06.19.2011 EV solo | Wrigley Field 07.19.2013 | Worcester 10.15.2013 | Worcester 10.16.2013 | Hartford 10.25.2013
    Vancouver 12.04.2013 | Seattle 12.06.2013 | Memphis 10.14.2014 | Quebec City 05.05.2016 | Ottawa 05.08.2016 | Toronto 05.11.2016 | Boston 08.05.2016 | Boston 08.07.2016 | Amsterdam 06.12.2018 | Boston 09.02.2018 | Boston 09.04.2018

• Options
    Dr. DelightDr. Delight Posts: 11,210
    Some whacky stuff happening with site stability. Strange pics popping up where old pictures were added. Check out the Turntable/vinyl threads over in Other Music :))
    And so you see, I have come to doubt
    All that I once held as true
    I stand alone without beliefs
    The only truth I know is you.
  • Options

How do I post a video where its the thumbnail with the play button built in, rather than a video link?

Great question. Advice on how to do that would be great. I only know how to post a video link.

• Options
    Leezestarr313Leezestarr313 Temple of the cat Posts: 14,346

I wanna know that too!

• Options
    shetellsherselfshetellsherself New Jersey Posts: 8,783
    edited January 2014

I wanna know that too!

I've done it before but not sure if I remember. Here's a test:

http://youtu.be/K7iBo0XYnrE

Is that working? I just copied the you tube address and pasted here. If that's working that's how to do it. However when I click on it to play it back from my phone it won't play so I'm not sure if I'm right. Can somebody let me know if that video plays for them???
    Post edited by shetellsherself on
    5/3/92 Omaha, NE
    6/19/95 Red Rocks
    9/11/98 MSG
    11/19/12 EV solo Tulsa
    7/19/13 Wrigley 10/19/13 Brooklyn 2 10/21/13 Philly 1 10/22/13 Philly 2 10/25/13 Hartford
    10/08/14 Tulsa 10/09/14 Lincoln
    9/26/15 New York City
    4/16/16 Greenville 4/28/16 Philly 1 4/29/16 Philly 2 5/1/16 MSG 1 5/2/16 MSG 2 8/7/16 Fenway 2 8/20/16 Wrigley 1
    4/7/17 RRHOF New York City
    9/02/18 Fenway 1 9/04/2018 Fenway 2
    9/18/21 Asbury Park
    9/11/22 New York City
    9/14/22 Camden
  • Options

I wanna know that too!

Well your test worked. What did you do?
  • Options
  • Options

I wanna know that too!

All you do is find the URL of the video you want to post and paste that into the comment box. Hit Post Comment.
  • Options
    shetellsherselfshetellsherself New Jersey Posts: 8,783

I wanna know that too!

All you do is find the URL of the video you want to post and paste that into the comment box. Hit Post Comment.
    Yeah that
    5/3/92 Omaha, NE
    6/19/95 Red Rocks
    9/11/98 MSG
    11/19/12 EV solo Tulsa
    7/19/13 Wrigley 10/19/13 Brooklyn 2 10/21/13 Philly 1 10/22/13 Philly 2 10/25/13 Hartford
    10/08/14 Tulsa 10/09/14 Lincoln
    9/26/15 New York City
    4/16/16 Greenville 4/28/16 Philly 1 4/29/16 Philly 2 5/1/16 MSG 1 5/2/16 MSG 2 8/7/16 Fenway 2 8/20/16 Wrigley 1
    4/7/17 RRHOF New York City
    9/02/18 Fenway 1 9/04/2018 Fenway 2
    9/18/21 Asbury Park
    9/11/22 New York City
    9/14/22 Camden
  • Options
    JV130312JV130312 STATE OF LOVE & TRUST Posts: 2,413
    Pretty terrible...IMO.
    I Know All The Rules But The Rules Do Not Know Me.
  • Options
    How do you remove postings from your wall?

Please don't pepper me with sarcastic images and responses. It is an honest question and I would appreciate an honest answer in kind.
  • Options
    dimitrispearljamdimitrispearljam NINUNINOPRO Posts: 139,158

Please don't pepper me with sarcastic images and responses. It is an honest question and I would appreciate an honest answer in kind.

you cant....you need to contact Kat or Sea and ask them to remove it..mods are the only one can do it
    so anyone can write on your wall what ever they want and you cant do nothing..
    i post alot of times abot my privacy concerns about this new forum,but hey,now all have avatar..thats the important..
    "...Dimitri...He talks to me...'.."The Ghost of Greece..".
    "..That's One Happy Fuckin Ghost.."
    “..That came up on the Pillow Case...This is for the Greek, With Our Apologies.....”
  • Options

you cant....you need to contact Kat or Sea and ask them to remove it..mods are the only one can do it
    i post alot of times abot my privacy concerns about this new forum,but hey,now all have avatar..thats the important..
    Thanks Dimi.

I think that the fact that we can't do anything about a random stranger posting on our profile is a big concern that needs to be addressed. I for one do not want anyone that I do not know attaching their cyber bullshit to me for others to read.

10c

FIX THIS

• Options

Thanks Dimi.

I think that the fact that we can't do anything about a random stranger posting on our profile is a big concern that needs to be addressed. I for one do not want anyone that I do not know attaching their cyber bullshit to me for others to read.

10c

FIX THIS

This should be fixed before anymore comments are allowed.
    Get of my wall.

• Options
    Leezestarr313Leezestarr313 Temple of the cat Posts: 14,346
    edited January 2014
    Test test .... My favourite version of Red Mosquito. My first PJ show. aaaaah ....youtube.com/watch?v=wv2PGM4qu0s

Does it work?

Edit: Nope. No preview. How does one do it?

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=wv2PGM4qu0s Aaaaah! Just copy the link. No "URL" bla ... Well folks, enjoy 8-)
    Post edited by Leezestarr313 on
  • Options
    I know, I know spelling error. Should read GET OFF MY WALL

If a ban or suspension or a never-again allowed renewal of my membership is my punishment so be it.

I will step out again and say I don't want a RANDOM STRANGER POSTING ON MY WALL WITH THEIR BULLSHIT

Fuck OFF

I don't want to be associated with you unless you PM me first.
  • Options
    dimitrispearljamdimitrispearljam NINUNINOPRO Posts: 139,158

Thanks Dimi.

10c

FIX THIS

i hear yeah..privacy issues-lost data -pms and this unable to read white color is the most important things and im posting about them from day one..
    and those important things cant be replaced with the ability to post bigger pictures and youtube videos
    "...Dimitri...He talks to me...'.."The Ghost of Greece..".
    "..That's One Happy Fuckin Ghost.."
    “..That came up on the Pillow Case...This is for the Greek, With Our Apologies.....”
  • Options
    Since the forum is not personal I would like to further post that I politely decline any opinions posted on my wall unless PMd' via myself first.

Ignorant fucking attitudes and ignorant cyber bullshit is not welcome on my profile. Fuck off

10c Fix this issue

• Options
    I can now see how my posts may rival 120,000 if this issue is not fixed.

No one should be allowed to associate with you unless it is ok.

Wall posters fuck OFF
  • Options
    There is no other discussion to be had on this thread other than to fix the issue of random fucks posting on your wall.

This is no good. What person in their right mind thought that it would be a great idea for a random person to be able to associated with another random person with no questions asked?

10c fix this wall bullshit

I don't want cyber bullshit on my wall. I never had a wall until this new and improved website rolled out.

If people have opinions either do it in pm or do it in the forum not a personal activity.

Fuck OFF

I don't want a wall and I don't want people on my wall.
  • Options
    To re-iterate

Don't post in this thread with anything else. You tube pics, snide comments, jokes all can step aside.

Until the issue of strangers posting on a wall that I didn't create and anyone reading my profile can now surmise that I can be linked to your ignorant/pleasant/whatever unsolicited opinion you have needs to be fixed.

Don't post on my wall. Fuck OFF
  • Options
    Ya, I said it. Glasses are off.

Don't put your shit on my space.
  • Options
    10c get rid of this wall or add a delete option.
  • Options
    This is insane that someone can drop a political opinion upon your "wall" and you have no response allowed to stop it.