Options

***MILAN 20.06.2014*** Roll Call & Travel Guide

Comments

• Options
    rgambsrgambs Posts: 13,576
    wall232 said:

flofischl said:

Regarding the inner circle, this is the response i got from 10C:
    "Ten Club only offers early entry, we do not offer a spacial fan club barrier. Ten Club GA tickets are for the area on the floor directly in front of the stage, however it is possible that there will also be public ticket holders in this area as well. The venue and security chooses where they put the barrier for safety reasons. We have no control over this." ....so I take it, if you dont get in early enough it could be full of non 10c members...so, early entry definitely is good and necessary

I think if you have 10C GA you should be good to get into the front area no matter what time. I think what they are saying is that the front area isn’t just 10C; when the tickets went on sale to the general public there were inner circle tickets on sale. At least this is what I'm assuming and I hope I’m right. I will not be showing up till later, no way am I standing around for 5 hours doing nothing when I could be enjoying Milan.
    i doubt it. early entry is your only option to get up there. once its full it stays full
    Monkey Driven, Call this Living?
  • Options

Doors open pretty early....so early start to the show? Maybe I've missed the approx start time for the show somewhere....

Ok, I have to imagine it will start around 6 or 7.

How about this one instead... anyone know if camera policy is based on the venue in Europe?

Grazzi! In Rome now, pretty awesome place.
  • Options
    kuenstnerkuenstner Zurich, CH Posts: 21

Doors open pretty early....so early start to the show? Maybe I've missed the approx start time for the show somewhere....

Accordingly to the SanSiro-Homepage, the show starts at 9.. ;)

http://www.sansiro.net/?page_id=1733&lang=en

And just like wall232, I'd rather enjoy the city than wait inside for hours :)

---
    2000-06-23 Zurich
    2006-09-13 Bern
    2007-06-12 Munich
    2012-06-20 Manchester I
    2012-06-21 Manchester II
    2014-06-20 Milano
    2022-06-23 Zurich
  • Options
    wall232wall232 New York Posts: 1,346
    I've waited in the long hot lines of Wrigley and I've waited in the long cold lines of Seattle. I'm not going to Europe for the first time to stand in a stadium for hours even if it means being at the back of GA, the music I'm sure will still sound amazing.

On another note, if you are in GA and have a shirt passed to you, please try to keep it going forward to the stage and to those on the rail, get it close to Eddie for us, think he'll love it! My wife is obsessed with trying to get this shirt to him. Lol. Thanks
    NYPJ
  • Options
    Amir1978Amir1978 Posts: 143
    You're basically right, but the thing is, if access time will be the only difference between GA and 10c tickets, would you still have paid more for the latter ?
    Rome 1996 - Milan 2000 - Verona 2006 - London 2009 - EV Hammersmith II 2012 - Milan 2014 - EV Florence & Sicily I-II 2017 - Barolo 2019
  • Options
    kuenstner said:

Accordingly to the SanSiro-Homepage, the show starts at 9.. ;)

http://www.sansiro.net/?page_id=1733&lang=en

And just like wall232, I'd rather enjoy the city than wait inside for hours :)

Thanks for that link, hadn't seen that. Kinda crazy. I won't be going at 3pm anymore either. Give it a few extra hours.

Hopefully see a lot of you at the Hilton Milan!
  • Options
    kuenstnerkuenstner Zurich, CH Posts: 21

We're staying in the Melia Hotel :) Is there a some kind of Meet-Up at the day of the show? We'll be arriving by train the same morning & it would be fun to see some of you guys beforehand ;)
    ---
    2000-06-23 Zurich
    2006-09-13 Bern
    2007-06-12 Munich
    2012-06-20 Manchester I
    2012-06-21 Manchester II
    2014-06-20 Milano
    2022-06-23 Zurich
  • Options
    guypaganoguypagano New Jersey Posts: 33
    I have 2 10C GA's for Milan, my wife and I are in our early 50's and are looking to swap for 2 10C reserves. Let me know
  • Options
    PJStatTrackerPJStatTracker Posts: 2,400

That's where I'll be!
    Download the unofficial <a href="http://bit.ly/PJStatTracker">Pearl Jam Stat Tracker</a> app for iPhone/iPad. It's <em>FREE.</em>

PM me with any comments or suggestions for the app - or weigh in <a href="http://forums.pearljam.com/viewtopic.php?f=4&t=167611
    ">here</a>.
    or
    <a href="http://www.facebook.com/pjstattracker">Join the discussion on facebook</a>

• Options
    rock4everrock4ever Posts: 237
    Im flying in day of gig training it from airport to Garibaldi station and stopping at the holiday inn there ( IHG member so go for points options ) then tram into San Siro later
    anybody flying in from Birmingham UK?? on the 6.45am ??
  • Options
    rgambsrgambs Posts: 13,576
    is anybody else staying at hotel berna?? If so, what is the best plan for getting back after the concert? Taxi, train, tram? On foot?
    Monkey Driven, Call this Living?
  • Options
    veruzveruz Posts: 23
  • Options
    jumbojetjumbojet Posts: 1,484
    Looks like there is a worry about wild Italian fans, pushing to the standing area.

But there is Italy-Costa Rica game at 16:00 local time. So if they wont broadcast the game from the stadium before the show, my feeling is that most Italian fans will not hit the stadium at least until 18:00.

This might be a chance for 10C fans to get their places around the stage before Italians flock in. :)
    What's your part, who you are?

2012: Arras, Berlin 1-2
    2013: Sao Paulo, Buenos Aires
    2014: Milano, Trieste, Vienna, Berlin
    2016: NY MSG 1
  • Options
    Sorry, let me correct my facts. Looks like Italy game starts at 18 local time.
    jumbojet said:

Looks like there is a worry about wild Italian fans, pushing to the standing area.

But there is Italy-Costa Rica game at 16:00 local time. So if they wont broadcast the game from the stadium before the show, my feeling is that most Italian fans will not hit the stadium at least until 18:00.

This might be a chance for 10C fans to get their places around the stage before Italians flock in. :)

• Options

That's where I'll be!
    I'd say, you could share a cab after the show but most probably no cabs will be available so
    :-S
    I'll be at radisson blu.

• Options
    veruz said:

So there WILL be a golden circle / inner pit. That's great news!
    Where is the image from?
    Rome 1996 - Milan 2000 - Verona 2006 - London 2009 - EV Hammersmith II 2012 - Milan 2014 - EV Florence & Sicily I-II 2017 - Barolo 2019
  • Options
    I think so!
    The image is from LiveNation Italia official site.
  • Options

That's where I'll be!
    Sweet love the app, if it's yours. I'll be in my blue No Code shirt. Need to figure out this post show transportation!
  • Options
    milanmilan Posts: 447
    Any restrictions on what xcan be taken in to the San Siro - food water etc
    '06 Milan
    '07 Madrid
    '08 Virginia Beach / Washington DC
    '09 Shepherds Bush / Berlin / Manchester / London
    Perth / Sydney / Brisbane

'10 London / Berlin / Lisbon
    '11 Rio de Janeiro / Buenos Aires / Lima
    '12 Manchester I / Manchester II / Berlin I / Berlin II
    '13 Baltimore / Charlottesville / Charlotte
    '14 Perth / San Siro / Berlin / "Live at Leeds" / MK
    '15 Rio de Janeiro / Bogota

'18 London I / Berlin / London II

'22 Berlin / London I / London Ii

(37)
  • Options
    edited June 2014
    milan said:

Any restrictions on what xcan be taken in to the San Siro - food water etc

no bottles with cork, no closed cans, no glass
  • Options
    maverickmaverick Posts: 1,185
    Small digital cameras can be brought inside, right? Small, not the expensive professional kind...
  • Options
    maverick said:

Small digital cameras can be brought inside, right? Small, not the expensive professional kind...

Yes right only small.

• Options
    Can I bring my ukulele? :)
  • Options
    Amir1978 said:

Only if you know how to play "Can't Keep" \m/
  • Options
    flofischlflofischl Posts: 29
    Football match Italia-Costa Rica seems to be broadcast at San Siro....this will be a wild one....this is from pearl jam online.it FB page.
    "ORA È UFFICIALE: Prima del concerto dei Pearl Jam allo Stadio San Siro verrà trasmessa in diretta dalle ore 18:00 la partita Italia - Costa Rica sugli schermi posti sopra il palco e sopra il Terzo Anello Rosso!

Inoltre buone notizie per i ... See More
    Now it's official: premiere of Pearl Jam's concert at the San Siro Stadium will be broadcast the match Italy-Costa Rica live at 18:00 on the screens above the stage and over the third Red Ring!

Also good news for fans who have been without a ticket: the progress of production, started already for several days inside the San Siro Stadium in Milan, has allowed a more precise assessment of space and visibility. Therefore today we made available new industry First tickets numbered Red Ring for sale on http://goo.gl/8Z3YKI thanks to Live Nation Italy for all the information!

#PearlJam #PJItaly2014 #PJSanSiro FIFA World Cup Rolling Stone Italy Virgin Radio Italy Rockol Italy Costa Rica World Cup 2014 (Translated by Bing)"
  • Options
    veruz said:

Amir1978 said:

Only if you know how to play "Can't Keep" \m/
    Allright but please someone else sing it!
  • Options
    ChrysophylaxChrysophylax Copenhagen, Denmark Posts: 101
    Veruz - could you post that pic of San Siro entrances again? It seems to have been lost. My wife and I will arrive rather late so your pic is great for showing where to pick up our 10c tix.
    '00: London, Roskilde
    '06: San Francisco I-II-III, The Gorge I-II
    '06: Bern, Bologna, Verona, Milan, Turin, Pistoia
    '07: Copenhagen
    '09: Berlin
    '10: Berlin
    '12: Amsterdam I-II
    '14: Milan, Berlin
    '16: EV at Heartland Festival
    '18: Krakow, Berlin 
    '22: Berlin, Zürich, Copenhagen, Amsterdam I-II
  • Options
    Yep!
  • Options
    WASTIDWASTID Posts: 150
    veruz said:

Yep!

Great find and post. Thanks.

Confirmation that TC tickets will definitely get you access to the Inner Pit which is good as not sure what time I will be getting to the San Siro for.
    Think I will possibly end up with a spare ticket to get rid of as doubt my other half is going to come along to the gig (she's not particularly into PJ - strange!).
    Wembley Arena, London, England 05-30-2000
    Astoria, London, England 04-20-2006
    Wembley Arena, London, England 06-18-2007
    MEN Arena, Manchester, England 08-17-2009
    Hyde Park, London, England 06-25-2010
    MEN Arena, Manchester, UK 06-20-2012
    Apollo, Manchester, UK 07-28-2012 (Ed Solo)
    San Siro, Milano, Italia 06-20-2014
    FD Arena, Leeds 07-08-2014
    National Bowl, Milton Keynes 07-11-2014
  • Options
    Hello Wastid!
    if you want to sell your spare I'm looking for one...