Options

***MILAN 20.06.2014*** Roll Call & Travel Guide

Comments

• Options
    thecrystalshipthecrystalship Dublin, Ireland Posts: 36
    Also in +2 GA, really looking forward to this one. The San Siro is gonna be rockin'!
    16/06/2014: Amsterdam 20/06/2014: Milan 26/06/2014: Berlin
  • Options
    pj23yankspj23yanks Posts: 262
    Even though this is a sold out show they just released tickets to this show, they are limited visibility though
    98: East Rutherford
    00: Saratoga Springs
    03: Albany, Uniondale, DC, MSG I & II, Holmdel
    04: Boston I
    05: Montreal, Ottawa, Toronto, Pittsburgh
    06: Toronto I & II, Hartford, Chicago I, Cleveland, Boston I & II, Philly I & II, DC, Milwaukee I, Vegas
    07: Lollapalooza
    08: Philly I, DC, MSG I & II
    09: Chicago I & II, LA III & IV, Philly I, II & IV
    10: St. Louis, Columbus, Buffalo, DC, Hartford, Boston
    11: PJ20 I & II, Montreal, Toronto I & II, Ottawa, Hamilton, Winnipeg, Calgary, Edmonton, Vancouver, Sao Paulo I & II, Rio, Costa Rica, Mexico City
    12: Berlin I & II, Stockholm, Oslo, Copenhagen, Philly, Pensacola
    13: Chicago, Worcester I & II, Brooklyn II, Philly I & II, Hartford, Baltimore, Charlotte, Phoenix, San Diego, LA II, Oakland, Vancouver
    14: Milan, Trieste, Cincinnati, Austin I, Memphis, St Paul, Denver, Bridge School II
    15: NYC, Bogota, Mexico City
    16: Miami, Tampa, Hampton, NYC I & II, Quebec, Toronto I, Fenway II, Wrigley II
    18: Barcelona, Madrid, Seattle I, Boston I & II
    22: Glendale, Oakland I, Sacramento, Toronto, Quebec, Hamilton, MSG, Camden, Nashville, Denver, Amsterdam I, Zurich, Vienna, Prague
  • Options
    They just released tickets in Section 228 facing the stage
    06: Toronto I & II, Hartford, Chicago I, Cleveland, Boston I & II, Philly I & II, DC, Milwaukee I, Vegas
    11: PJ20 I & II, Montreal, Toronto I & II, Ottawa, Hamilton, Winnipeg, Calgary, Edmonton, Vancouver, Sao Paulo I & II, Rio, Costa Rica, Mexico City
    13: Chicago, Worcester I & II, Brooklyn II, Philly I & II, Hartford, Baltimore, Charlotte, Phoenix, San Diego, LA II, Oakland, Vancouver
    14: Milan, Trieste, Cincinnati, Austin I, Memphis, St Paul, Denver, Bridge School II
    22: Glendale, Oakland I, Sacramento, Toronto, Quebec, Hamilton, MSG, Camden, Nashville, Denver, Amsterdam I, Zurich, Vienna, Prague
  • Options
    guypaganoguypagano New Jersey Posts: 33
    I have 2 10C GA's for Milan, my wife and I are in our early 50's and are looking to swap 2 10C reserves. Let me know
  • Options
    Anyone going to Milan from Pisa or other Tuscan cities?
    2014 Milan (hopefully)
  • Options
    rival_AK71rival_AK71 Posts: 33
    In2Deep said:

I'll be there and Trieste! Reserved for Milan, GA for Trieste! So pumped, always wanted to see Italy! :D

I'm in for Milan and Trieste, then back flying out of Milan on the 24th. I have 1 GA available for each show so PM if you're interested. Dimi made Hotel Berma seem like a beauty so I booked a no-risk room, but am on the cheap so looking to share, again shout out if that appeals!

I am unemployed but can't pull the plug on these 2 shows.... Time to break the frequent flyer miles piggy bank! See you in Italia!
  • Options
    vitamaevitamae Posts: 2
    Is there going to be a ten club gathering of any kind in Milan?
  • Options
    I hope so. I'm staying at the AC Milano Hotel.
  • Options
    dustinparduedustinpardue Las Vegas, NV Posts: 1,829
    guypagano said:

I hope so. I'm staying at the AC Milano Hotel.

Hey me too!
    "All I Ever Knew" available now in print and digital formats at Amazon, Barnes & Noble, and iBooks.
  • Options
    Do you know of others staying there?
  • Options
    dmittleiderdmittleider David City, NE Posts: 62
    I will be there!
  • Options

I,m doing this one,gonna drive from Amsterdam to lake garda and camp for a couple of days :)

Hey can you say any more about where to camp? This could end up making the trip affordable.... Hating the idea of forfeiting my GAs in Milan and Trieste just cos I can't afford the hotels...

• Options

MY husband and I are in for Milan, Trieste and Vienna (coming from Washington DC) and are interested in coordinating travel between the three (or two). Let me know what you all are thinking - maybe a bus or two? Possibly a stop in Venice in between shows - I think its on the way to Trieste.

Absofrikkenlutely... still catching up on the thread but damn skippy I wanna be part of the caravan from Milan to Trieste...
  • Options
    rgambsrgambs Posts: 13,576

I,m doing this one,gonna drive from Amsterdam to lake garda and camp for a couple of days :)

Hey can you say any more about where to camp? This could end up making the trip affordable.... Hating the idea of forfeiting my GAs in Milan and Trieste just cos I can't afford the hotels...

we are camping at camping village mare pineta on the adriatic near trieste if you are interested...there isn't much room availability in trieste either so its a good option, though euro camping isnt very cheap! We could share a taxi to and from the show if you were to go that route
    Monkey Driven, Call this Living?
  • Options
    I am traveling by car with my wife from Milan to Trieste. The only thing is we are leaving Saturday night to Venice and leaving Sunday afternoon to Trieste.
  • Options
    rgambsrgambs Posts: 13,576
    pj23yanks said:

I am traveling by car with my wife from Milan to Trieste. The only thing is we are leaving Saturday night to Venice and leaving Sunday afternoon to Trieste.

my husvand and i will join anybody wiling to pick us up in sistiana and we will chip in!
    Monkey Driven, Call this Living?
  • Options
    dimitrispearljamdimitrispearljam NINUNINOPRO Posts: 139,158
    edited May 2014
    PJ MILAN MEETING FANS

JUNE 19th 7:30 pm - 3:00 am

https://www.facebook.com/events/241560666036797/

Adress : Rock'N'Roll, - Via Giuseppe Bruschetti, 11, 20125 Milano

a rock place holds around 200 total,with 2 levels,underground is live stage as well
    ( Dave Abbruzzese played there in 2010 with IMF'S).
    It's 15 minutes walking from central station(Milan centrale),the station we are taking the pj train for Trieste

http://milano.rocknrollclub.it/locale.htm

Post edited by dimitrispearljam on
    "...Dimitri...He talks to me...'.."The Ghost of Greece..".
    "..That's One Happy Fuckin Ghost.."
    “..That came up on the Pillow Case...This is for the Greek, With Our Apologies.....”
  • Options
    jumbojetjumbojet Posts: 1,484
    Great. After this, we'll go to San Siro directly. :)

PJ MILAN MEETING FANS

JUNE 19th 7:30 pm - 3:00 am

https://www.facebook.com/events/241560666036797/

Adress : Rock'N'Roll, - Via Giuseppe Bruschetti, 11, 20125 Milano

a rock place holds around 200 total,with 2 levels,underground is live stage as well
    ( Dave Abbruzzese played there in 2010 with IMF'S).
    It's 15 minutes walking from central station(Milan centrale),the station we are taking the pj train for Trieste

http://milano.rocknrollclub.it/locale.htm

What's your part, who you are?

2012: Arras, Berlin 1-2
    2013: Sao Paulo, Buenos Aires
    2014: Milano, Trieste, Vienna, Berlin
    2016: NY MSG 1
  • Options
    GA for Milan then Trieste. Can't wait to sing with my fellow PJ freaks. Italia will be rockin'
  • Options
    chittychitty Posts: 583
    Hi all, so, I thought our Ten Club tickets got us into the so called "golden circle," regardless of early entry. The ten club email talks about early entry at 3pm. I don't want to go at 3pm for early entry, I'd rather have a few beers at a bar outside then go in a bit before PJ comes on.

So, will our Ten Club GA tickets guarantee us the "golden circle" section of the floor regardless of when we come into the stadium? By golden circle I mean the area closest to stage as the seat chart shows two areas to the floor. I thought this is why we are paying more for our GA tickets then the general public. I understand by coming in later I won't be right at the stage, I am fine with that, but I want to at least be in that front area. That's what I am under the impression I paid for.

Thanks
  • Options
    chitty said:

Hi all, so, I thought our Ten Club tickets got us into the so called "golden circle," regardless of early entry. The ten club email talks about early entry at 3pm. I don't want to go at 3pm for early entry, I'd rather have a few beers at a bar outside then go in a bit before PJ comes on.

So, will our Ten Club GA tickets guarantee us the "golden circle" section of the floor regardless of when we come into the stadium? By golden circle I mean the area closest to stage as the seat chart shows two areas to the floor. I thought this is why we are paying more for our GA tickets then the general public. I understand by coming in later I won't be right at the stage, I am fine with that, but I want to at least be in that front area. That's what I am under the impression I paid for.

Thanks

you can go in whatever time u want,but if there is not a cirle inside for 10c members,then u wil be in the back of ALL the people go in earlier than you
    10c email,says early entrarnce,i didnt see anything about golden circle..

this golden circle,we dont know if gona be the set up ike this inside the venue
    “..That came up on the Pillow Case...This is for the Greek, With Our Apologies.....”
  • Options
    neta6neta6 Poland Posts: 9
    My husband and I will be there!!!!
    Chorzów 2007, Gdynia 2010, Berlin 2012, Milan 2014, Gdynia 2014
  • Options
    IM243403IM243403 Ireland Posts: 12
    edited June 2014
    hi all, Im fairly certain the wristband we get will give us access to the inner circle at the front of the stage because just like if you were in early and had to leave it to go to the toilet the wristband would be your way back into the inner circle!! well thats how it has worked at every other show i have been to, not just PJ ones!! I hope im right, im still planning on being there early anyway!!

unless they have a separate wrist band for the inner circle!!

Anyone know what hotel the band are staying in?? We arrive early on Thurs morning and would gladly go and wait to meet the band on the Thurs??
    Post edited by IM243403 on
    Dublin 2000, Dublin 2006, Dublin 2010, Belfast 2010, Manchester 2012, Brooklyn 1&2 2013, Philadelphia 2 2013, Milan 2014

Eddie Vedder Manchester 2012
  • Options
    chittychitty Posts: 583
    I would hope our 10C ticket gets us to that inner circle. Remember our 10C tickets were more expensive then public tickets. Would like to think/assume that means we get a better viewing area (inner circle).
  • Options
    chitty said:

I would hope our 10C ticket gets us to that inner circle. Remember our 10C tickets were more expensive then public tickets. Would like to think/assume that means we get a better viewing area (inner circle).

probably will be like that..but i never trust the map ticket on slaes,with the situation at the venue
    for sure.10c memebrs will be the closest to stage than anyone else..just cant be sure 100% how the set up will be
  • Options
    Doors open pretty early....so early start to the show? Maybe I've missed the approx start time for the show somewhere....
  • Options
    flofischlflofischl Posts: 29
    Regarding the inner circle, this is the response i got from 10C:
    "Ten Club only offers early entry, we do not offer a spacial fan club barrier. Ten Club GA tickets are for the area on the floor directly in front of the stage, however it is possible that there will also be public ticket holders in this area as well. The venue and security chooses where they put the barrier for safety reasons. We have no control over this." ....so I take it, if you dont get in early enough it could be full of non 10c members...so, early entry definitely is good and necessary
  • Options
    PJStatTrackerPJStatTracker Posts: 2,400
    don't forget to stop by the Five Horizons photo exhibit:

http://www.fivehorizons-exhibition.com/

See you guys there! can't wait...
    Download the unofficial <a href="http://bit.ly/PJStatTracker">Pearl Jam Stat Tracker</a> app for iPhone/iPad. It's <em>FREE.</em>

PM me with any comments or suggestions for the app - or weigh in <a href="http://forums.pearljam.com/viewtopic.php?f=4&t=167611
    ">here</a>.
    or
    <a href="http://www.facebook.com/pjstattracker">Join the discussion on facebook</a>

• Options
    dustinparduedustinpardue Las Vegas, NV Posts: 1,829
    what is the actual start time for the show? Anyone know? With this early entry time being so early in the day it seems this could be an early gig? Or maybe they just wanted everyone standing out in the 90 degree heat all afternoon and early evening haha.
    "All I Ever Knew" available now in print and digital formats at Amazon, Barnes & Noble, and iBooks.
  • Options
    wall232wall232 New York Posts: 1,346
    flofischl said:

Regarding the inner circle, this is the response i got from 10C:
    "Ten Club only offers early entry, we do not offer a spacial fan club barrier. Ten Club GA tickets are for the area on the floor directly in front of the stage, however it is possible that there will also be public ticket holders in this area as well. The venue and security chooses where they put the barrier for safety reasons. We have no control over this." ....so I take it, if you dont get in early enough it could be full of non 10c members...so, early entry definitely is good and necessary

I think if you have 10C GA you should be good to get into the front area no matter what time. I think what they are saying is that the front area isn’t just 10C; when the tickets went on sale to the general public there were inner circle tickets on sale. At least this is what I'm assuming and I hope I’m right. I will not be showing up till later, no way am I standing around for 5 hours doing nothing when I could be enjoying Milan.
    NYPJ