Options

*** Los Angeles 1 Fanviews Here 11/23/13 ***

1235»

Comments

• Options
    Post deleted by Admin.
  • Options
    This was my first concert and I loved every minute been a fan since 10 and a 10 Club member for 5 years I want to say many of you were cool in the concert but so many people once trying to leave were complete assholes one person in a truck was so determined to get out they wouldn't stop and almost hit us then gave us crap. I'd like to say it was an isolated incident but many people were total assholes I'm cool and I will let people ahead of me but after 1-2 its my turn... For those of you who act like asses behind the wheel please think twice my guest is in a wheelchair and i was praying by the half way point out people would just chill the f out. She loves pearl jam but she doesn't want to go to another because of the insane behavior exhibited by the drivers we encountered.
  • Options
    CorduroyboyCorduroyboy Posts: 1,254
    Great show in LA!! I met some really great people while waiting in line for GA. It's amazing how awesome people can make time standing in line go by so fast. The setlist, 10 galore!! So much Ten!! The crowd was great, we were on Mike's side 2-3 deep. Everyone on the floor was great, looked out for one another, sang and danced the night away. I will never tire of seeing this band play. I will also never tire of being in GA in front of Mr. McCready!
  • Options
    Post deleted by Admin.
  • Options
    Does anyone have a pic of Mike's war wound? We up in the Loge with the ADA + wheelchair peeps didn't see it and it sucked big time but i won't complain much because I met cool peeps.
  • Options
    Bean girl you're gonna die..

The end. :)
  • Options
    JH6056JH6056 Posts: 2,427
    Corinnei wrote:
    A6847 wrote:
    I wasnt humiliated in the least...just showed me the society we live in where people sue for getting their feelings hurt. I came on to the page to show the other side of things which people that already have an opinion could care less but at least I can show my side and show that it wasnt as malicious as stated. I am not owning up to something that didnt happen..I have many other witnesses that saw what did happened and regardless of such I was just making sure that the other side of the story was told. I wasnt kicked out, I was allowed to stay at the concert. Regardless I do understand that there were many people that had waited for many hours to get in a specific spot...and for that I again apologize...I am just used to concerts where unless you have a seat you dont have a specific space in which you own. So belive or dont believe but at least you can have two views of the story

You weren't humiliated because you were trying to pass the blame as if it were someone else's fault as to why you were singled out.. there were many of us that were there in that area where you were selfishly trying to bulldoze through the people to get up front where some of us were on the rail...

People weren't having it and then you started to get a little on the violent side pushing and shoving and throwing elbows... You got called out outside when you were trying to cut the line and were told by EVERYONE else that had been there since 4,5,6,7 in the morning that you were not welcomed to just join their group.

And I'll put you on blast.. there was no kid you were trying to help.. the only kids that were in that area were being well taken care of by their parents... and you know what... even the KIDS were upset that you were trying to get in front of them.... because even they had the decency to WAIT ALLLLLL DAY to be in the spots they were in. (maybe you can tell the rest of the people here that you were trying to be all heroic but, you will be called out on it)

You can't expect people to take kindly to you wanting to have the same privileges as them if you didn't put in the time to claim them..... You want to be on the rail.. well then, wake the fuck up at crack ass of dawn... get on line and wait the entire day like the 90% of us people that were on the rail did...

Well, that settles it. No surprise either that the same person showed up and tried to cut the line earlier in the day.

At least gotta give her credit for either guessing or reading the board enough to try the "I was just trying to help a kid get to his mommy" lie. The next time she tells the story it's gonna be "I was helping a war vet get to the front", then "I was just helping one of the West Memphis Three... no, wait, I was helping ALL THREE of the West Memphis Three, and some Bridge School Kids, all to get to the front. I did what I did for the greater good! Oh, that, and my elbows have Turrets Syndrome and just throw themselves at people's heads, I have no control over them. Really, you should both admire me and feel pity for me. Hey, can someone email me the video? I wanna show it to my grandkids so they understand that being elbowed in the head by me is a great honor."

In all seriousness though, wouldn't it be great if she actually learned something from all this? Sadly, seems like even being called out as a jerk by the singer of the band you were trying to be front row for in front of 15,000+ fans teaches real bullies lessons. But we can always hope...
  • Options
    SeaSea Earth Posts: 2,928
    Thread under review. See the Posting Guidelines: viewtopic.php?f=5&t=91525
This discussion has been closed.