Options

The "I Have An Extra Face Value Ticket " Thread

Comments

• Options
    I have a 10c ticket for Marseille that I need to sell!! Delivered with smile...
    I'd love for a real fan to get this ticket as the pits (been to 5 shows in Europe this tour) have been insane! Let me know-pm me, we'll meet up.
  • Options
    Hi there...

I know it's short day, but I have a ticket for Marseille, and I myself can´t go, due to circumstances.
    Is there anybody that would like to buy it for face value only?

Hope to hear from you soon...
    I might be able to give it to someone (from the forum on http://www.pearjamonline.nl) that is going to Marseille so you can collect it from him / her...

Kind regards,
    Perry.

Ps. I live in the Netherlands and it's a seated ticket and not a 10C ticket...
  • Options
    i have a ticket for verona...

face value of course...

i manage to found 10C tickets for verona...

i leave this thursrsday for Marseille...
    my cell phone number is 00306975550446...
    Marseille, Paris, Bologna, Verona, Milan, Torino, Pistoia, Zagreb, Athens....2006
    Katowice....2007
  • Options
    rower81 wrote:
    Anyone have 2 spare 10c tickets for the Paris show for transfer to another member?

Thanks!

Hi I might have two 10C tickets to paris that i will transfer over face value etc.
    I should know by tonight if thats ok.
  • Options
    Hi I have a spare ticket thanks to a friend pulling out to
    Marseille 9 sept
    Verona 16 sept
    Berlin 23 Sept
    Athens 30 Sept

Face value only.
    Also only athens is a 10club seat

cheers
    Mike
    26/02/1998 Wellington, 09/09/2006 Marseille, 16/09/2006 Verona
    23/09/2006 Berlin, 30/09/2006 Athens, 18/07/2007 London
    02/07/2009 Honolulu (EV Solo), 22/11/2009, Sydney, 29/11/2009 Christchurch
  • Options
    dreadisdreadis Posts: 109
    I am interested in your Verona ticket!!! Is it 10C? If not, what's the seat No.?

Get back to me ASAP!!!

Edis
    '96_londonx2
    '00_salzburg_ljubljana_verona_milano
    '06_bologna_verona_milano_torino_pistoia_zagreb

My trading page: http://db.etree.org/dreadis
  • Options
    AngusAngus Posts: 376
    10C pair of tickets for transfer for

Paris
    Bologna
    Turin
    00: 7/2 (cancelled...)
    05: 9/11,9/12,9/13,9/15,9/16,9/19
    06: 8/23,8/30, 9/9, 9/11
    07: 6/26, 6/29
  • Options
    Hi,I've got a spare 10c ticket for Marseille,
    and one,poss two for Paris.
    Face value
    Need to transfer to another member by Fri afternoon.Or could meet at Marseille.

Please PM me asap
  • Options
    PJamity wrote:
    Hi,I've got a spare 10c ticket for Marseille,
    and one,poss two for Paris.
    Need to transfer to another member by Fri afternoon.Or could meet at Marseille.Please PM me asap

PM sent
  • Options
    I have one extra ticket for Berlin 9/23

PM me if you need it
  • Options
    I HAVE TWO 10C TICKETS TO PARIS- FACE VALUE

email me calebralph@hotmail.com
  • Options
    slugslug Posts: 2
    If anyone has a couple of extra tickets for Milan, please PM me.

Thanks in advance!
  • Options
    i still have 10c tickets for bern and bologna, and i just found out i'll be able to attend the show on the 16th (vernona?), so i'd love to get a ticket for that show.

I'll only be able to check my mail, not the board, so please email me if you're interested.
  • Options
    I have a 10C for Milan, PM me.
    Verona 16/09/06
    Milan 17/09/06
    Brisbane 10/11/06
  • Options
    I have 2 tickets for bologna that I never wanted but got charged for and sent.

Today is the last day I can courier them to italy. Can someone please help me out and give me some money for them. I'm not looking to earn money on these... just not lose 100 euros... I'll pay the postage.
  • Options
    redrockredrock Posts: 18,341
    Neil - didn't I see somewhere someone from Slovenia wanted them?
  • Options
    redrock wrote:
    Neil - didn't I see somewhere someone from Slovenia wanted them?

I got a few IM's and emails... but his interest dies away when I mentioned money. I'm kicking myself. I should have given them to Stian in Barcelona... but during this Pearl jam month, my heads not been screwed on properly.
  • Options
    :eek: Do people really expect you to GIVE the tickets! My head wouldn't b screwed on properly if I was 'touring'!
  • Options
    dreadisdreadis Posts: 109
    It has always been a "jammily" rule: FACE VALUE!!!! Don't see why anyone should be giving his/her ticket away for free...nor do I see a need to pay for a ticket more than it is worth!
    '96_londonx2
    '00_salzburg_ljubljana_verona_milano
    '06_bologna_verona_milano_torino_pistoia_zagreb

My trading page: http://db.etree.org/dreadis
  • Options
    Now I'm in the position where he wants the ticket before he sends payment. He's got like 3 posts.....
  • Options
    I like to trust people but let's not be fools!!!

PS - anybody you know going to bologna (and to whom you could send the tickets) and who could do 'business' with the person over there? Assuming that person will travel without having the ticket in hand.
  • Options
    redrock wrote:
    I like to trust people but let's not be fools!!!

PS - anybody you know going to bologna (and to whom you could send the tickets) and who could do 'business' with the person over there? Assuming that person will travel without having the ticket in hand.

I've been trying that for a week... but I;ve had no response.... Now I'm down 100 euros... so if I can get fraser to the gig(I have to work) for less than 100 euros he can sell the second ticket and enjoy the show. But it's not looking good.....
  • Options
    Neil - I asked on the Dublin thread. We think several 'astorians'/'dubliners' will be there. Just getting the tickets to them if Fraser isn't going so they can try and sell them at the gig. Have a look.
  • Options
    redrock wrote:
    Neil - I asked on the Dublin thread. We think several 'astorians'/'dubliners' will be there. Just getting the tickets to them if Fraser isn't going so they can try and sell them at the gig. Have a look.

I can only guarantee that it will be at an address(I presume someone's hotel) by 18:00 on the 14th which puts the person out too much. Thanks for the effort, but I reckon it's a lost cause.
  • Options
    Is there a dutch forum??? Could advertise on that (but you probably already thought of it!)
  • Options
    I can only guarantee that it will be at an address(I presume someone's hotel) by 18:00 on the 14th which puts the person out too much. Thanks for the effort, but I reckon it's a lost cause.
    Ah shite, you're in Amsterdam, right? And you're not going anywhere between now and then? Even if you knew someone who wanted them and was then going on to Verona, I could get the money off them there :o

There WILL be somebody. There MUST be a quicker post than that - that would have it there the next day.
    The Astoria??? Orgazmic!
    Verona??? it's all surmountable
    Dublin 23.08.06 "The beauty of Ireland, right there!"
    Wembley? We all believe!
    Copenhagen?? your light made us stars
    Chicago 07? And love
    What a different life
    Had I not found this love with you
  • Options
    Ah shite, you're in Amsterdam, right? And you're not going anywhere between now and then? Even if you knew someone who wanted them and was then going on to Verona, I could get the money off them there :o

There WILL be somebody. There MUST be a quicker post than that - that would have it there the next day.

It's 76 euros to get it to Italy in 24 hours... but that needs to be before 5pm today to get it by 18:00 tomorrow. Getting it there Thursday 18:00 is asking a bit much as a favour. I've posted on the dutch forums, and hopefully that will come through. Next Pearl jam tour I'm keeping my hands in my pocket...

I bought tickets for so many people to make sure it was a good party, but when it comes to collecting money they are less keen. I'm skint from the tour this summer.
  • Options
    It's 76 euros to get it to Italy in 24 hours... but that needs to be before 5pm today to get it by 18:00 tomorrow. Getting it there Thursday 18:00 is asking a bit much as a favour. I've posted on the dutch forums, and hopefully that will come through. Next Pearl jam tour I'm keeping my hands in my pocket...

I bought tickets for so many people to make sure it was a good party, but when it comes to collecting money they are less keen. I'm skint from the tour this summer.
    :o but if that's how much it costs to get the tickets to whoever wants to buy them on time they should pay that too, right?

I bought extra tickets for Dublin too and I would never ever do that again - unless I get rid of them WAY in advance. Too much hassle and some people really do expect you to do everything for them. It's definitely not worth it. I ended up giving them to Claire and just telling her to get rid of them - I didn't care if I ever saw any money for them (but I did :o ) I just wanted them out of my hands.
    The Astoria??? Orgazmic!
    Wembley? We all believe!
    Chicago 07? And love
    What a different life
  • Options
    :o but if that's how much it costs to get the tickets to whoever wants to buy them on time they should pay that too, right?

I bought extra tickets for Dublin too and I would never ever do that again - unless I get rid of them WAY in advance. Too much hassle and some people really do expect you to do everything for them. It's definitely not worth it. I ended up giving them to Claire and just telling her to get rid of them - I didn't care if I ever saw any money for them (but I did :o ) I just wanted them out of my hands.

I'm pretty mucht he same now... I've been trying to shift these since the ticket company bumped me back in april... seems that no one needed ticklets for bologna...
  • Options
    I'm pretty mucht he same now... I've been trying to shift these since the ticket company bumped me back in april... seems that no one needed ticklets for bologna...
    Can you start a thread in the AET or this forum asking someone in Bologna for help? The Italians here seem to be decent helpful people!
    The Astoria??? Orgazmic!
    Wembley? We all believe!
    Chicago 07? And love
    What a different life