Options

The "I Have An Extra Face Value Ticket " Thread

Comments

• Options
    rnyc214rnyc214 Posts: 39
    I have 2 tickets (non 10club) for sale, face value or best offer. I'd be able to meet you on Saturday afternoon at the venue and give you the tickets. PM me if interested.
  • Options
    JAlbanoJAlbano Los Angeles, CA Posts: 24
    my friend backed out and i'd love to be able to hook up a fellow 10C'er with a seat to the show. let me know if you are interested...face value obviously.

thanks!
  • Options
    fixturefixture Posts: 5
    Alreadytraded
  • Options
    lostdozenlostdozen Posts: 29
    I have an extra Santa Barbara 10C ticket - just one! Unfortunately, my number is 338xxx. Sorry for the late notice, but PM if interested. Thanks!
  • Options
    Mrs.Vedder78Mrs.Vedder78 Posts: 4,585
    This is the deal guys, my friend has 1 ticket for Saturday the 15 and Sunday the 16th they are 10C tickets for the GA shows, my friend flew in from Peru on business and is attending a few shows (yes he speaks English) he was going to go with his girlfriend but she is a flight attendant and she only got the day off for the LA show and she flew back to Peru today, he needs to hook up with someone in the LA area, he is in Santa Clarita valley close to the road that leads to San Francisco, he would like to leave the morning of Saturday or Friday afternoon. So he is looking for someone to share the ride with and he can share the gas expense.

He is selling the tickets at face value

If you are interested on those tickets and can provide a ride please contact him at : gzolezzi2003@hotmail.com or gino.zolezzi@xploramedia.com or PM me.
    His name is Gino.

Thanks
    Urs,
    "Without the album covers, where do you clean your pot?" - EV
  • Options
    fixturefixture Posts: 5
    Already Traded
  • Options
    brettcbrettc Posts: 17
    i have an extra (non-10c) for each of the first two san fransisco shows (saturday and sunday). i would love to trade for other shows if people have extras. i'm looking mostly for a saturday gorge ticket. if no trade, i only want face value ($63 each - ticketmaster) for my extras.

my email is brettcraycraft@mac.com

...bc
  • Options
    Hey There

I was just wondering if anybody has 1 or 2 extra tickets for tommorow's show
    in SANTA BARABARA.

The tickets do not have to be together.
    I totally screwed up during the presale/onsale for this gig

Please PM me or call me @ 310 415 8263

I can not miss this gig!
    MY LIFE WILL END AS I KNOW IT

Cheers,
    Tony
    Tony
  • Options
    onemorshowonemorshow Posts: 383
    i have 2 extra portland tixs that i got for friends and they cant go now.face value only(75.+10. sur charge).no scalpers fans only.email me at onemorshow@comcast.net thanks
  • Options
    Lookin to sell an extra tenclub ticket face value for the 7/15 show. Give me a call. First come first serve
    Matt
    805-448-6582
  • Options
    JAlbanoJAlbano Los Angeles, CA Posts: 24
    i posted earlier today about my extra SB fanclub seat - and someone very deserving snagged it...sorry! but thanks for all the rad replies...i hope you all make it in!
    i'm off to the KROQ show at the Fonda!!!!!!!

don't hate me because i'm lucky.

:)
  • Options
    porch4294porch4294 Posts: 123
    I have one extra 10 club ticket for Sat 7/22 at the Gorge. My 10c # is 101xxx so it should be a good seat, and am looking for one for the 9/16 Verona, Italy show. PM if interested. thanks.

http://forums.pearljam.com/showthread.php?t=205522
  • Options
    jomo297jomo297 Posts: 41
    I'm looking for an extra SB seat. PM me or call me at 323-851-9417.

Best,
    John Moore
    "The sunshine bores the daylights out of me."---RS
  • Options
    p_k-roqerp_k-roqer Posts: 3
    I may have an extra Santa Barbara (123xxx) ticket for tonight if anyone still needs one. I say "may" because I'm not even sure if I can make it to the show, I'm in the first week of a new job and I'm scheduled until 6pm today.

If I can work some magic I'll be leaving from LA around 1pm. So if you're one of those desperate people looking for an extra ticket at the show and late notice isn't a problem, just pm me your cell phone number. I'll be taking my laptop with me so I'll check the messages before I leave and when I get to SB.

Tony
  • Options
    dalegene3dalegene3 Posts: 2
    I've got an extra ticket for Gorge 1 that I'm looking to trade for Gorge night 2. My 10C# is 177xxx, so hoping the ticket for Saturday will be tight. Let me know.
    07-02-98 St Louis, MO, 09-06-98 Knoxville, Tn
    10-11-00 St Louis, MO, 10-12-00 Kansas City, MO
    04-19-03 Atlanta, GA, 04-22-03 St Louis, MO
    06-12-03 Kansas City, MO 06-21-03 East Troy, WI
    on to Portland and The Gorge!!
  • Options
    jeddethjeddeth Posts: 93
    my cell is 818-720-3237

jesse
    Things change. They wont change unless you make them. The best way to change something you don't like, is to change yourself. So if you feel like you have a piece of duct tape on your mouth and you can't escape, take it off, speak up, speak your mind, shout it out, let 'em hear ya! -EV
  • Options
    pearljgirl2010pearljgirl2010 Shillington, PA/Tuckerton, NJ Posts: 3,428
    My extra ticket is now gone...hope the rest of you find some!
    Need a tour Travel Agent??? Pick me :-)

Whatever you are, be a good one --Lincoln
  • Options
    is the entire venue G.A. for the PJ shows? there are no seats?
    Lake Fairfax 92 MTV Awards 93 Indio 93 2SDs 95 Bridge Sch 96 Oakland 97 Maui 98 Vegas 98 2LAs 98 Columbia, MD 98 Bridge Sch 99 Jones Bch 00 Vegas 00 LA 00 SD 00 Bridge Sch 01 Seattle 02 Bridge Sch 03 Santa Barbara 03 Denver 06 2LAs 06 Fonda 06 SF1 06 Hullabaloo 07 Lolla 07 Bonnaroo 08
  • Options
    kry211kry211 Posts: 24
    sold
    this opera is as lousy as it is brilliant
  • Options
    Detroit2NYCDetroit2NYC New York, NY Posts: 337
    dalegene3 wrote:
    I've got an extra ticket for Gorge 1 that I'm looking to trade for Gorge night 2. My 10C# is 177xxx, so hoping the ticket for Saturday will be tight. Let me know.

PM'd
  • Options
    spike007spike007 Posts: 54
    i have THREE extra San Francisco night 1 (SAT 7/15) tickets available for FACE value. I'll be at the show so we can meet up earlier on Saturday. If you only need ONE or TWO of these tickets, that is cool too. Please PM me.

Once again.... SAN FRAN NIGHT 1 SAT 7/15 available for face value. up to 3 tickets.

thanks!
  • Options
    chernenkochernenko Posts: 22
    I'm looking for a pair for Santa Barbara tonight....Im in LA now but heading up there a little later...The only thing I can really offer (besides money obviously) is two 10C tix to SF night 3.....Thanks!

Ben
  • Options
    merepattmerepatt Posts: 25
    I'm heading up w/out a ticket...give a call if you hear of any extras! I left the Fonda last night at 6:15 thinking there wasn't a snowball's chance, and now I'm kicking myself that almost everyone got in. You lucky people! I should have had more faith! I'm glad for you who got in, tho. Now I'm determined to see SB!!

323-445-5333

See ya there!

-Meredith
    94 Chicago Stadium; 95 Soldier Field; 98 Alpine Valley 1&2, Chicago;
    2000 Alpine Valley "the Ice Bowl!", San Diego, Devore;
    03 Irvine 1&2 , San Diego, Chicago, Alpine Valley;
    06 St. Paul 1&2 w/Tom Petty, Vegas, San Diego, LA 1&2, Santa Barbara;
    07 Lollapalooza; 08 eV Santa Barbara & LA 2, Bonnaroo, Who Honors;
    09 Chicago 1&2, LA 1-4, San Diego, Philly 3&4
  • Options
    brettcbrettc Posts: 17
    i've got an extra ticket (non-10c) for both 7/15 and 7/16 that i'm looking to get rid of. ideally, i'd like to swing a trade for a 7/22 gorge ticket, but if no trade is available, i'll sell for $50 each.

...bc (<!-- e --><a href="mailto:brettcraycraft@mac.com">brettcraycraft@mac.com</a><!-- e -->)
  • Options
    sophiesophie Posts: 13
    I have 2 extra portland tickets that I'm looking to sell for face value, $175 total plus shipping (express mail/insurance if requested). They are lower balcony sec. E, Row N. They are paper tickets (not ticketfast).

PM me if interested.
  • Options
    p_k-roqer wrote:
    I may have an extra Santa Barbara (123xxx) ticket for tonight if anyone still needs one. I say "may" because I'm not even sure if I can make it to the show, I'm in the first week of a new job and I'm scheduled until 6pm today.

If I can work some magic I'll be leaving from LA around 1pm. So if you're one of those desperate people looking for an extra ticket at the show and late notice isn't a problem, just pm me your cell phone number. I'll be taking my laptop with me so I'll check the messages before I leave and when I get to SB.

Tony

If you still have that ticket give me a call @ 310 4158263
    Peace,
    Anthony
    T
    Tony
  • Options
    dana_bdana_b Posts: 141
    I have one TC ticket for Sunday 7/16 due to my poor nephew having to work (Sorry, Dave!). If anyone's interested, PM me.
  • Options
    pjmom3pjmom3 Posts: 2
    I have 2 tix for San Fran 7/18
  • Options
    dalegene3dalegene3 Posts: 2
    I have one extra general admission ticket to sunday night at the gorge. Make me an offer.
    07-02-98 St Louis, MO, 09-06-98 Knoxville, Tn
    10-11-00 St Louis, MO, 10-12-00 Kansas City, MO
    04-19-03 Atlanta, GA, 04-22-03 St Louis, MO
    06-12-03 Kansas City, MO 06-21-03 East Troy, WI
    on to Portland and The Gorge!!
  • Options
    Had extra tickets. Now all is well.

Thanks to everyone who replied, and to Corduroyboy for making it all work!