Options

The "I Have An Extra Face Value Ticket " Thread

Comments

• Options
    dreadisdreadis Posts: 109
    And I still need 2xVerona and 2xPistoia!!!!
    '96_londonx2
    '00_salzburg_ljubljana_verona_milano
    '06_bologna_verona_milano_torino_pistoia_zagreb

My trading page: http://db.etree.org/dreadis
  • Options
    Al* wrote:
    I have one spare 10C ticket to Barcelona on Friday if anyone can meet my mate at the venue.

My lovely boss has made me cancel my trip to Barcelona because we're busy at work. Seeing as it's a new job, I can't really say no!

I am truly devastated though. I can't even bring myself to listen to any PJ!
    i will have it if i can offload 2 seated tickets i bought coz i missed out on tc tickets(comp was down).will be flying out tomorrow morning from luton and probably meet at the club where the ratm tribute band are playing.
    COYS!
  • Options
    I have a spare tc ticket for athens 30/09/06!! Im willing to exchange it for another pj ticket to the wein show if someone has a spare,as im going to be in austria that night but missed out on tc tickets!! Otherwise im just keen to meet another jam head in Athens who missed out and wants to come rock out with the rest of us!!

Bring on Paris, 12 days and counting!! Cant Wait!!
  • Options
    rower81rower81 Posts: 14
    Heading to Paris to surprise my boyfriend with the show. I have 2 seated tickets (pretty good area actually) but would LOVE to surprise him with 10c tix. He is a member, so there is a possibility of a transfer...

Please PM me if you have 2 (or even 1) extra 10c tickets! Thanks!
    Columbia, MD/2000; Nassau County, NY/2003; Philly/2005; Camden I/2006; Washington, DC/2006; Paris/2006; London/2007; Tampa/2008; DC/2008; MSG I & MSG II/2008; Boston/ 2008
  • Options
    i got idi got id Posts: 862
    anyone have an extra for Honolulu?
  • Options
    vLeXaMvLeXaM Posts: 132
    i need 2 ticks for milan, pm me please....
    Cuidense unos a otros, y Astedos......aste....Ustedes Mismos.
    E.V. July/19/2003
  • Options
    IrishJamIrishJam Posts: 307
    Lukin for 2 10c tics for Paris as i missed 10c sale.
    Please pm me if somebody cannot go so they can be transferred.

Thanks
    Tír gan teanga, tír gan anam
  • Options
    .Al..Al. Posts: 15
    i will have it if i can offload 2 seated tickets i bought coz i missed out on tc tickets(comp was down).will be flying out tomorrow morning from luton and probably meet at the club where the ratm tribute band are playing.

Sorry mate - looks like it's back on if I can get a last minute flight on Friday and sneak out of work. At least you'll be there!
  • Options
    porch4294porch4294 Posts: 123
    I have one extra ticket for Verona for 16 Sept '06. It's not 10 club & not reserved. It's for "Gradinata Non Numerata - D"

Face value of course. PM if interested. Thanks.
  • Options
    vLeXaMvLeXaM Posts: 132
    Pleaseee........ I nedd 2 Tix for Milan.....
    Cuidense unos a otros, y Astedos......aste....Ustedes Mismos.
    E.V. July/19/2003
  • Options
    Hello
    I went to the Arnhem show....an now i am addicted(what a surprise huh)2 of my friends could not make it to Arnhem so if anyone could make us the happiest people Alive let me know if you have tickets for berlin please!!!!
    greets Wendy
    michel26366@hotmail.com
  • Options
    wendy1976 wrote:
    Hello
    I went to the Arnhem show....an now i am addicted(what a surprise huh)2 of my friends could not make it to Arnhem so if anyone could make us the happiest people Alive let me know if you have tickets for berlin please!!!!
    greets Wendy
    michel26366@hotmail.com
    I have 2 standing tickets that I can not use. Please PM if you are interested. Looking for face value.

Cheers
  • Options
    wel then i need just one more standing ticket anyone?????pleaseeee
  • Options
    i think i send you a pm but i am not sure i did it right please let me know
    i want to buy the tickets
  • Options
    Does anyone want two standing tickets to Bologna. The ticket agency sent me these when i wanted verona. I need to get rid of them or I lose out on the money. I just want face value for them. Is anyone interested?
  • Options
    I got a spare 10c ticket for the second Lisbon show at the 5th.
    PM if interested.

Vraister
    Rock am Ring 2000
    Lisbon II 2006
    Düsseldorf 2007
    Southside 2007
  • Options
    CazpjCazpj Posts: 58
    I've got a spare standing ticket for Paris. PM if interested!
    4/20/06 Astoria
    8/29/06 Arnhem
    9/11/06 Paris
    6/18/07 London
  • Options
    BlancheBlanche Posts: 247
    I still have one spare standing ticket for Marseille and one standing for Bercy.
    Send a PM if you're interested.
    Thanks.
    :)
  • Options
    I'm heading to shows in Marseille, Paris, Verona, Milan, Berlin and Prague.

I have a spare 10C ticket for the Prague show - as it is on a Friday I haven't been able to talk any of my mates into taking a day off - of course they have no idea what they will be missing!!

Please PM me if you are interested.
  • Options
    datsdats Posts: 118
    Anyone got a spare 10c ticket to Verona and Milan?:)
    Arnhem 08.29.06, Antwerp 08.30.06, Copenhagen 06.26.07, Manchester 08.17.09, London 08.18.09, Berlin 06.30.10
  • Options
    need 1 ga for hawaii
  • Options
    I have spare 10c tickets for Paris, Bern and Bologna (one for each show), and nowhere to stay. Anybody feel like helping me out?

Oh, and any other South Africans goign to any of those shows?
  • Options
    need a zagreb ticket, preferably 10c or standing
    got 1 standing paris spare
    please pm me
  • Options
    Have spare 10c ticket for Turin, need one 10c for Verona
  • Options
    lgtlgt Posts: 720
    Hello,

Has anyone got a spare ticket (10c or not) to sell face value for Milan?

Many thanks :)
  • Options
    dreadisdreadis Posts: 109
    There are tickets available for Pistoia on ticketone.it....I am trying to buy them, but the system comes up with some kind of error!

ia ANYBODY willing to buy me 2 tickets...I will refund in cash as soon as we meet up on the day of the concert, or in Bologna if you will have the tickets with you......please, PM me if you can help!!

Cheers....
    '96_londonx2
    '00_salzburg_ljubljana_verona_milano
    '06_bologna_verona_milano_torino_pistoia_zagreb

My trading page: http://db.etree.org/dreadis
  • Options
    Anyone have 2 spare 10c tickets for the Paris show for transfer to another member?

Thanks!
    Columbia, MD/2000; Nassau County, NY/2003; Philly/2005; Camden I/2006; Washington, DC/2006; Paris/2006; London/2007; Tampa/2008; DC/2008; MSG I & MSG II/2008; Boston/ 2008
  • Options
    EDIT:

ticket is gone now!
    ~~~
    Some days you wake up and sit on a park bench next to an eighty year old Russian architect, and some days you don't. I think this is my new life philosophy.

http://epplehausradio.blogspot.com/

pearl jam @ the astoria, london, 20/04/06
  • Options
    hallo.
    i need 2 tickets for the paris gig. please pm me!