Options

The "I Have An Extra Face Value Ticket " Thread

1272829303133»

Comments

• Options
    Can you start a thread in the AET or this forum asking someone in Bologna for help? The Italians here seem to be decent helpful people!

I should have doen that a while ago. It's basically too late now for anything that relys on postage. But thanks for your help.
  • Options
    I should have doen that a while ago. It's basically too late now for anything that relys on postage. But thanks for your help.
    Maybe not! There's an hour and a half. Plenty of time for someone to offer to help :o

No problem, I just know how it feels :o . Nobody wants to see tickets go to waste. Good luck
    The Astoria??? Orgazmic!
    Verona??? it's all surmountable
    Dublin 23.08.06 "The beauty of Ireland, right there!"
    Wembley? We all believe!
    Copenhagen?? your light made us stars
    Chicago 07? And love
    What a different life
    Had I not found this love with you
  • Options
    i have an extra tick for bologna, torino and pistoia, none are ten club, but all are for GA standing on the florr (obviously for pistoia)
    will sell at face value..pm me
    does anyone have change for a button??
  • Options
    Dunno if this is the right spot - but I am looking for 1 PRAGUE TICKET -
    Front Of Stage or 10C preferred, standing also fine.

There are still official Tickets available, but only if you pick them up personally in prag the other day :(

Thanks for help
    Tom le Cat
    Slane '93, London '93, Rotterdam '93, Pukkelpop '95, Berlin '96, Hamburg '96, Cock Am Ring '00, Roskilde '00, Arnhem '06, Prague '06, Berlin '06, Munich '07, London '07, Duesseldorf '07, Hurricane '07, Copenhagen '07, Nijmegen '07, Werchter '07
  • Options
    got 2 tix to bologna (standing) and milan (seating sector B) to sell if anyone is interested. pm me.

also 1 verona -balcony- willing to sell this below face value.
    "\O/"
    ` | '
    _/ \_
  • Options
    PegasusPegasus Posts: 3,754
    I've been trying that for a week... but I;ve had no response.... Now I'm down 100 euros... so if I can get fraser to the gig(I have to work) for less than 100 euros he can sell the second ticket and enjoy the show. But it's not looking good.....
    are the tickets with you in Amsterdam?
    if it was london I'd offer to pick them up tonight before heading off there (and taking one from yours hands at the same time :)), Stian and I could manage to sell the other.

Have you tried contacting the ticket agency to see if they could re-issue it in Italy to someone? (unlikely on GA but you never know, if they're scanned like in Lisbon they might)
  • Options
    Looking for a Zagreb 10c btw :)
  • Options
    evoevo Airdrie, Scotland Posts: 185
    i have a prague ten club ticket going for face value. only problem is that i wont get to the venue till about 2 or 3 in the afternoon of the gig. if anyone is interested please PM me.
    Hail Hail
  • Options
    u got mail (i got s**t ;)

evo wrote:
    i have a prague ten club ticket going for face value. only problem is that i wont get to the venue till about 2 or 3 in the afternoon of the gig. if anyone is interested please PM me.
    Slane '93, London '93, Rotterdam '93, Pukkelpop '95, Berlin '96, Hamburg '96, Cock Am Ring '00, Roskilde '00, Arnhem '06, Prague '06, Berlin '06, Munich '07, London '07, Duesseldorf '07, Hurricane '07, Copenhagen '07, Nijmegen '07, Werchter '07
  • Options
    Possibly have spare 10c ticket for Zagreb - original claimant seems to have disappeared off face of earth!! Message me for latest on the situation!! -should be great gig - not support act, so may be in for an epic!!
    PS selling for face value (of course!) - preferably to local.
  • Options
    I have one extra for the Verona show, unreserved section D. I will be at the show, so can meet to exchange there. PM if interested. thanks.
  • Options
    still looking for my birthday present 10c Zagreb (I pmd you shouldsmithhang)
  • Options
    bump*
  • Options
    I still have two 10C tickets for the athens show. If anyone is interested just PM me or contact me ons msn: lunacybooth@hotmail.com
  • Options
    I got one Zagreb ticket. Its GA. Face of course... :)
    "I surfaced and all of my being was enlightened"
  • Options
    I got one extra ticket for Berlin on Saturday as one of my friends had to cancell (strange...???).
  • Options
    Hello,

I'm looking for a spare 10C ticket for Zagreb on behalf of a friend who will be at the show, but doesn't yet have a ticket. Please email me at packetboatlane@yahoo.co.uk and I will give you their mobile number so that you can arrange everything.

Thanks very much,
    Gary
  • Options
    As a friend of mine can't make it to Zagreb anymore, it tourns out i have one extra 10c ticket for this show. PM if interested.

Alex

Ticket gone