Options

The "I Have An Extra Face Value Ticket " Thread

Comments

• Options
    10C #178,xxx
  • Options
    SurrealSurreal Posts: 6
    I've got two bleacher seat tickets for tonight's show at Summerfest. They're not 10c tickets so they're available to anyone.

PM me if you're interested. We're leaving for the show at 4:30.

Thanks,
    -Surreal
  • Options
    I have extra tickets for this Sunday in Denver. These are press box tickets - great seats. If you are interested we can meet up before the concert.

816-651-7575
  • Options
    gpkgpk Posts: 17
    I have an extra pair for Summerfest Friday, 6/30. I have two pairs and one pair are 10C tickets. I will take to the better seats of the two, and sell the others. So they may be 10c tickets, or they may not. Need to meet you at the gate, should be there between 5 and 6:00. Face value.

email me if interested.
    genolos@ameritech.net
  • Options
    Sheadog23Sheadog23 Posts: 7
    PM me if you're interested. face value/best offer.
  • Options
    SudokuSudoku Posts: 9
    Email sent.... please let me know
  • Options
    jeddethjeddeth Posts: 93
    I need 1 ticket for San Diego and 1 Ticket for each of the Los Angeles shows!

Can anyone help?

I'd be willing to take two for each show or any of these shows if someone doesn't want to sell just one.

I'm flying out from New York on Wednesday and so far I have nothing ???

I'm Fan Club Member # 61,XXX, so if you want to come to the east coast next tour, or meet me in the south for leg 4 I'll be glad to hook you up!

Thanks everyone
    Things change. They wont change unless you make them. The best way to change something you don't like, is to change yourself. So if you feel like you have a piece of duct tape on your mouth and you can't escape, take it off, speak up, speak your mind, shout it out, let 'em hear ya! -EV
  • Options
    If anybody can't make it to the Gorge, I need an extra pair for both nights. Thanks.
    05/30/03 Van, 09/01/05 Gorge, 09/02/05 Van, 09/04/05 Cal, 09/05/05 Ed, 09/07/05 S'toon, 09/08/05 'Peg, 07/22&23/06 Gorge, 06/14/08 'Roo, 08/08/09 Cal, 09/21/11 Cal, 09/23/11 Ed, 12/02/13 Cal
  • Options
    Have extra ticket for first denver show. 10c #295xxx
  • Options
    gpkgpk Posts: 17
    gpk wrote:
    I have an extra pair for Summerfest Friday, 6/30. I have two pairs and one pair are 10C tickets. I will take to the better seats of the two, and sell the others. So they may be 10c tickets, or they may not. Need to meet you at the gate, should be there between 5 and 6:00. Face value.

email me if interested.
    genolos@ameritech.net

Lots of emails, but no one has taken me up on these tickets. Heard the show last night was great.
  • Options
    LazuriteLazurite Posts: 1
    I have one ticket to Milwaukee on June 30 in the bleachers. I can't make it tonight, if anyone is interested please contact vtracy@gmail.com
  • Options
    Dylan StoneDylan Stone Posts: 1,145
    Hi! I Need one for San Fransisco, Saturday, 7-15-06. Anyone have an extra? If so, PLEASE PM me? Thanks!!! :D --Linda

SORRY! I JUST REALIZED THIS WAS THE I HAVE AN EXTRA THREAD...I have no extras. SORRY! :)
  • Options
    I'm looking for a pair of tix for the Portland benefit show.
    I also have a pair of GA tix for Saturday night at the Gorge.
  • Options
    SmallTownSmallTown Posts: 152
    Someone backed out on me (why does this continue to happen to me?) about a month ago, and I am unable to find another friend willing to pay for plane tickets to the Gorge. My member number is 313xxx. What I would like to do is upgrade (at the very least for one of the two nights). I will sit in the lawn one night if I can get up close on the other.

Shoot me a PM if we can somehow help each other out.
    10-08-00 Ice Bowl
    06-21-03 Alpine
    09-09-05 Thunder Bay
    05-17-06 Chicago
    06-26-06 St. Paul
    07-22-06 The Gorge
    07-23-06 The Gorge
    05-07-10 Noblesville
    09-03-11 PJ20
    09-04-11 PJ20
    09-21-12 Pensicola
    09-22-12 Atlanta
  • Options
    I have an extra Denver 7/2 10c ticket
    Atlanta........09/01/1992 | Birmingham...09/03/1998 | Atlanta...08/07/2000
    Birmingham...04/09/2003 | Atlanta........04/19/2003 | Denver....07/02/2006?
  • Options
    hookemhookem Posts: 245
    Hi I need two 10C tix for the Saturday (7/15) San Fran show. Please PM if you can help.
  • Options
    SeanHooksSeanHooks Posts: 1
    Good 100 level seat available for the MGM Garden in Vegas. Charging only face value - 50 bucks. Email me at SeanHooks@aol.com if you're interested.

later,
    Sean
  • Options
    liesandsaysliesandsays Posts: 132
    Hi

I have two extra seats for Santa Barbara -they are not 10C ..but it is small so they should be quite good.. I want to see the San Diego show but do not feel like supporting Ebay sellers... anyone have a ticket to swap? thanks
    Up the West Coast in 2006 and Hawaii++Santa Barbara, San Fran x 3, Portland, Gorge x2
    Chicago and Down the Coast in 2003
    Seattle 2005
    SF 2000, 2001, 2003--- oh or you can come to terms and realize you're the only one who cannot forgive yourself
  • Options
    pjfleapjflea Posts: 8
    I have 2 extra tickets for the Gorge concert 7/22. They are general admission. Here is my email:
    fleafamc@hotmail.com
  • Options
    She0nceBelievedShe0nceBelieved Fresno, CA Posts: 83
    Edit* No longer available

Nancy
    2022: Oakland I
    2013: Brooklyn I & II, Phoenix, San Diego, LA I & II, Oakland
    2005: Gorge, Vancouver, Calgary, Edmonton 
    2003: Mt. View, Irvine I & II, San Diego, Las Vegas, Mexico City I, II, III, Mt. View I & II, Santa Barbara
    2000: Sacramento
  • Options
    RiotActRiotAct Posts: 56
    please let me know if anyone has 2 extra 10C tix for LA2 July 10th. Thanks.
  • Options
    neemhaneemha Posts: 2
    I have 2 fan club tickets for the second LA show and need one for the San Diego show... PM me if interested.
  • Options
    daryl jamdaryl jam Posts: 103
    i have 2 extra reserved seats for sunday night for 120 US
    angels dance on a pin head, just to make room for you and i....
  • Options
    She0nceBelievedShe0nceBelieved Fresno, CA Posts: 83
    Edit: I found one......

Nancy
    2022: Oakland I
    2013: Brooklyn I & II, Phoenix, San Diego, LA I & II, Oakland
    2005: Gorge, Vancouver, Calgary, Edmonton 
    2003: Mt. View, Irvine I & II, San Diego, Las Vegas, Mexico City I, II, III, Mt. View I & II, Santa Barbara
    2000: Sacramento
  • Options
    sigh eternallysigh eternally Chicago Posts: 421
    I have 2 10club tickets for the first l.a. forum show.
    member number is 205XXX

private message if interested. face value.
  • Options
    one extra for la night one
  • Options
    ToshalaToshala Posts: 200
    hey people,
    we have one ticket left for Tuesday July 18 in SF.......please pm me or danabt ASAP if you're interested.......selling for face value......

thank you....
    Tosh
  • Options
    j88ryanj88ryan Posts: 66
    Damn wrong thread!
  • Options
    Coming in from Jersey and need 1 or preferably 2 tickets for the second Gorge show on Sunday, 7/23. I'm a 10C member, so I would prefer that seating option, but please contact me with any offer. Thanks!
    Mike
    Email: mymiked@gmail.com

"Makes much more sense, to live in the present tense"
    "Will I walk the long road?"
    "And he who forgets...will be destined to remember..."
  • Options
    pbhackpbhack Posts: 12
    I have 2 non 10C Gorge tickets for Sunday 7/23. Section A Row 40.