Options

The "I Have An Extra Face Value Ticket " Thread

Comments

• Options
    Red Lukin wrote:
    Thanks all, someone offered me a TC ticket last night. All I'm looking for now is one for Cincinnati.

Ohh nice!! I'm so glad Shaun. I'll see you tomorrow :)
    "Rock and roll is something that can't be quantified, sometimes it's not even something you hear, but FEEL!" - Bob Lefsetz
  • Options
    StellyStelly Posts: 170
    I have one extra ticket to Friday night's show in Pittsburgh. Section B20, I think it's row 4. Face value.

PM me in you are interested!
    8/22/98 - Toronto
    8/26/98 - Cleveland
    10/7/00 - Detroit
    4/25/03 - Cleveland
    6/23/06 - Pittsburgh
  • Options
    I now have 2 tix to Pitt. side by side. Section B26 row G (mike's side). VERY close to stage!! Not 10c but with these you know exactly where you are sitting beforehand. Not like with 10c tix-you don't know if your seats will be good or not. You will be sitting right next to the 10c sections. These must go. If interested, PM me!
    ...And he who forgets will be destined to remember.

...I swear I never took it for granted. Just thought of it now.
  • Options
    Got an extra 10c ticket for tomorrow, coming in from Cleveland, just looking for someone cool to hang with. Email me at:
    stardog2012@yahoo.com
    11/1/92, 10/30/93, 10/31/93, 11/7/95, 7/13/98, 10/21/00, 10/31/00, 10/21/01, 6/3/03, 5/20/06, 6/23/06, 10/4/09
  • Options
    i got idi got id Posts: 864
    I still have my 10c ticket for Pitt...the person that had it just had to drop out...I'll give preference to the Drop the Leash if he still hasn't found one...

Someone contact me by 11am tomorrow
  • Options
    I have one extra ticket for each of the Milwaukee shows 6/29 and 6/30.

10C 193xxx

PM me.
  • Options
    Sheadog23Sheadog23 Posts: 7
    I have an extra ticket for Colorado Night 2 looking for 1 for night 1. Fan club seats 129xxx. Please PM me if you have 1 for exchange or are interested in purchasing extra ticket.
  • Options
    hey all

i am a 10c member 184- but missed out on presale and would love three tix or whatever possible for both milkuakee shows as i am taking my best friend and his son to thier first pj shows

i would be grateful for whatever anyone has left as the important thing is us getting into the show and at this late date we accept we might not be able to sit toghther

e mail me at sportsedge22@aol.com

thanks so much

dan leach
  • Options
    Red LukinRed Lukin Canada Posts: 2,994
    hey all

i am a 10c member 184- but missed out on presale and would love three tix or whatever possible for both milkuakee shows as i am taking my best friend and his son to thier first pj shows

i would be grateful for whatever anyone has left as the important thing is us getting into the show and at this late date we accept we might not be able to sit toghther

e mail me at sportsedge22@aol.com

thanks so much

dan leach

Just curious, why do people put their member # when looking for tickets? Wouldn't one think that if someone missed out on tickets who had a good member # that they should give others a chance to be close?
  • Options
    i got idi got id Posts: 864
    I still have one 10c ticket for tonight...leaving in about 1 hour, so contact me soon...
  • Options
    i've got an extra 10c seat for santa barbara. pm if you want to buy it...
  • Options
    YieldInHidingYieldInHiding Posts: 1,841
    i've got an extra 10c seat for santa barbara. pm if you want to buy it...

Let me quit my job so I can stay out in Cali after the LA shows and I'll get back to you. ;)
    No longer overwhelmed it seems so simple now.
  • Options
    I have an extra ticket for tonights show in Pittsburgh. Anyone interested send me a message.
  • Options
    MrFadedGloryMrFadedGlory Posts: 207
    I have a pair in sec 132 (not 10c) you can have for face, PM me. Still available as of 11:33AM Saturday.
    Left the Porch
  • Options
    i had an extra, but i dont now. sorry. :(
    Founding member of the "Stop the Evacuation and Riot Act Hating!" Club -- Join Now

PJ Top 16 (release order)- Rats, Not For You, Nothingman, Satan's Bed, Immortality, Lukin, U, Breakerfall, Evacuation, Light Years, In The Moonlight, Save You, You Are, Man Of The Hour, Life Wasted, Unemployable
  • Options
    mwbeck10 wrote:
    Extra available for:
    LA Forum Night 2
    SF Night 1 (7/15)

Both 10C, #232xxx

You've got PM!
  • Options
    veinvein Chicago Posts: 77
    Thanks.
    Chicago 95, 98, Indy 03, Chicago 06, Chicago Vic 07
    EV Chicago 08, Chicago 09, Indy 10
  • Options
    BigBunnyBigBunny Posts: 1
    Hi everyone,

i've never posted on the PJ board before, so Hello :)
    I need a ticket on the floor for PJ's Perth concert.

i've been waiting for U2 to announce their resceduled dates & i thought my Adelaide show might clash with PJ's Perth date - but it looks like they might end up being a week apart :/ silly me

if anyone has a spare ticket that's not too far away from the front please reply :) i saw PJ in 2003 and i know they are fantastic live!!

thanx
    BigBunny.. .. . ....
  • Options
    I am still looking for a ticket( TC or otherwise) to the Santa Barbara show. Anyone please PM me with info. Getting desperate...
    08/12/2000 Tampa
    04/11/2003 West Palm
    04/13/2003 Tampa
    10/06/2004 Asheville
    07/06/2006 Las Vegas
    07/07/2006 San Diego
    07/13/2006 Santa Barbara
  • Options
    anyone have an extra to portland. that show sold out so freikin quick. I possibly have a sf if interested?
  • Options
    BlkFlg1BlkFlg1 Posts: 156
    1 ticket available for night 2 St. Paul (6/27). PM me or email me if interested lowlight808@hotmail.com. Will sell at face value.
    YIELD Fan Club Sergeant-At-Arms
  • Options
    face value for a Jammer...call me on my cell 614 325-2594 on my way from Cbus now.

Terry
    Left the Porch
  • Options
    Looking for single at SB show. Please :)
    OBAMA BABY
  • Options
    Tenclub #178,xxx
  • Options
    Anyone have two tix to Summerfest that they aren't going to use?
    "I bent my wookie!"
  • Options
    Just found out my wife has to fly to NY on the 6th. So how does one "transfer" these 10c tix? PM me if your interested.

2 tickets; 10c 324xxx
    Left the Porch
  • Options
    mensanemensane Posts: 912
    looks like i have an extra 10c ticket for Vegas....(187***). pm me.
  • Options
    Echoes14Echoes14 Posts: 5
    I have one St Paul 10c(302xxx) ticket for Tuesday night, face value. PM or email me if you want it. Umma24@hotmail.com
    It's all beginning to feel like it's ending...
    No love's as random as God's love
  • Options
    grneyesgrneyes Posts: 20
    My buddy bailed on me at the last minute so I have a single ticket for both the Las Vegas and San Diego shows. Fanclub number is 178xxx. Please PM me before 6pm June 30th as I may not have access to the internet after that date.

Peace, Love & Pearl Jam =)
    Some questions are unanswerable, some answers are questionable.j
  • Options
    grneyesgrneyes Posts: 20
    Guacamole.Joe has spoken for the Vegas ticket so I still have one single ticket for San Diego left first come first serve. Face value only to a die hard PJ fan =)

Keep in mind - had 10th row in Iowa last tour =)
    Some questions are unanswerable, some answers are questionable.j