Options

The "I Have An Extra Face Value Ticket " Thread

Comments

• Options
    imfaithfulimfaithful Posts: 106
    anybody have two tix for 07/07 san diego?
    I LOVE THIS BAND

"If some guy's not really giving me a reaction, I'll try and fucking get a reaction out of him. And I feed off of that. I go crazy. In a good way."-Mike McCready

www.myspace.com/lovethejam
  • Options
    edved13edved13 Posts: 67
    do you still have the first night LA tickets???/
    two tickets to both nights in LA still available.!!

first night floor

second night loge holla
  • Options
    SurrealSurreal Posts: 6
    Do you have any friends interested in going? Tickets are non-10C. Shoot me a pm.
    Thanks for your help.
  • Options
    thanksjemsthanksjems Chicago Posts: 30
    im heading to st paul from chicago today. i have 2 tix for st paul tonight and one fan club(202xxx) for tom night. face value or best offer in sec 109. pm me if interested.
    thanksjems
  • Options
    NiteLite10NiteLite10 Posts: 144
    Have a pair for both LA shows available. July 9th & 10th --- #197xxx.
    At cost... meet at show? pm or email NiteLite10@aol.com
  • Options
    She0nceBelievedShe0nceBelieved Fresno, CA Posts: 83
    I have a pair of 10c tickets for LA night 1. My 10c # is 252xxx. Face of course. Let me know if u are interested.

sheoncebelieved@sbcglobal.net

Nancy

Edit: LA night 2 are taken
    Edit: Vegas is taken
    2022: Oakland I
    2013: Brooklyn I & II, Phoenix, San Diego, LA I & II, Oakland
    2005: Gorge, Vancouver, Calgary, Edmonton 
    2003: Mt. View, Irvine I & II, San Diego, Las Vegas, Mexico City I, II, III, Mt. View I & II, Santa Barbara
    2000: Sacramento
  • Options
    I am looking for two tc tix for the San Diego Show. My brother's birthday is on the 6th. We are flying out of Jacksonville,Fl to Vegas for the show. I would love to suprise him with this show also. Please help!
    08/12/2000 Tampa
    04/11/2003 West Palm
    04/13/2003 Tampa
    10/06/2004 Asheville
    07/06/2006 Las Vegas
    07/07/2006 San Diego
    07/13/2006 Santa Barbara
  • Options
    mfogel2002mfogel2002 Posts: 15
    I have an extra ticket to the July 2 show in Denver. Section 108 Row 10. PM me if you are interested. Face value of course.
  • Options
    mwbeck10mwbeck10 Posts: 274
    10C ticket still available for Night 2 at the Forum. #232xxx. Face value. PM me if interested.
    10/27/00, 10/28/00, 10/20/01, 12/8/02, 6/1/03, 6/2/03, 6/5/03, 6/6/03, 10/25/03, 10/28/03, 7/7/06, 7/9/06, 7/10/06, 7/15/06, 7/16/06, 7/18/06, 10/21/06, 4/5/08, 4/7/08, 6/11/08, 6/12/08, 6/16/08
  • Options
    Seat is dead center, 26th row. PM me if interested.
    Do you see the way that tree bends?
    Does it inspire?
    Leaning out to catch the sun's rays
    A lesson to be applied
    Lollapalooza 8.5.07
    Gorge 7.22.06, 7.23.06
    Summerfest 6.29.06, 6.30.06
  • Options
    I have 2 sets of tickets (2 seats together, and 4 seats together) available at FACE VALUE for Pearl Jam at the Forum for Sunday July 9th. These are HARD TICKETS, I am a huge Pearl Jam fan and am not trying to make any money off these so don't request low ball offers. Convenience is my main thing so pick up in Orange COunty is best. Face value is $66 each.

Here is what I have:
    COL 28 ROW 27 SEAT 15
    COL 28 ROW 27 SEAT 16
    $132

COL 6 ROW 14 SEAT 3
    COL 6 ROW 14 SEAT 4
    COL 6 ROW 14 SEAT 5
    COL 6 ROW 14 SEAT 6
    $264

Once I sell the 2-pair, if the 4-pair is still available I can break it into two 2-pairs.

Peace,
    Ken
  • Options
    I have 2 sets of tickets (2 seats together, and 4 seats together) available at FACE VALUE for Pearl Jam at the Forum for Sunday July 9th. These are HARD TICKETS, I am a huge Pearl Jam fan and am not trying to make any money off these so don't request low ball offers. Convenience is my main thing so pick up in Orange COunty is best. Face value is $66 each.

Here is what I have:
    COL 28 ROW 27 SEAT 15
    COL 28 ROW 27 SEAT 16
    $132

COL 6 ROW 14 SEAT 3
    COL 6 ROW 14 SEAT 4
    COL 6 ROW 14 SEAT 5
    COL 6 ROW 14 SEAT 6
    $264

Once I sell the 2-pair, if the 4-pair is still available I can break it into two 2-pairs.

Peace,
    Ken
  • Options

Here is what I have:
    COL 28 ROW 27 SEAT 15
    COL 28 ROW 27 SEAT 16
    $132

COL 6 ROW 14 SEAT 3
    COL 6 ROW 14 SEAT 4
    COL 6 ROW 14 SEAT 5
    COL 6 ROW 14 SEAT 6
    $264

Peace,
    Ken
  • Options
    bkentbkent Posts: 8
    I have two extra for July 3rd in Denver. Face value.
  • Options
    cc nyccc nyc Posts: 42
    have 2 netherlands looking to trade for Dublin
    also looking for one gorge either night
    PM me
    thanks
  • Options
    EvilMerlinEvilMerlin Posts: 1,865
    I have one Ten Club ticket available for July 16th(Sunday night) at the BG Civic Auditorium in SF.

And I have one Ten Club ticket available for the July 18th(Tuesday night) show same venue in SF.

PM me if you're interested. I have a paypal account to just split the cost of the Ten Club price, or I'll also entertain trades. Just let me know. Thanks guys.
  • Options
    rhivedderrhivedder Posts: 3
    i know this isn't exactly in the right place, bvut humor me! my friend and i did not get our fan club tix for july 10th cuz we were both broke at the time they went on sale from the other shows we were worrying about getting to. do you have 2 tix to july 10th, anyone? or perhaps one each from two different fc members? i don't have to sit with her, i just want us both to go to the show. let me know please. :D

peace, love, pearl jam.
    waves roll in my thoughts
  • Options
    missydmissyd Posts: 4
    I have one extra Ten Club ticket for Summerfest on Thursday, June 29.

PM if interested.

Thanks!
  • Options
    schwankschwank Posts: 32
    Flying from Portland to Denver to start my tour (woot!) with the two Petty shows. My best friend brews for Coors now... gonna catch up and see some shows with him. Then for me it's on to SD, SB, PDX, and the Gorge.

His girl just flew in to join us... we're looking for a single 10C ticket for Monday night July 3... anyone got one to hook us up?

Edit: Score... thanks saw/things/clearer!
    Life is Participation in Evolution
    believe you me, i do believe
  • Options
    Sheadog23Sheadog23 Posts: 7
    2 10c Tix for Denver Monday, 7/3 Pearl Jam / Tom Petty Show @ the Pepsi Center. fACe ValUe.
  • Options
    roelBEroelBE Posts: 23
    I need ticket(s) for Antwerpen
    mail me:
    roelroel2@managerzone.com or pm
  • Options
    schwankschwank Posts: 32
    Have 1 ticket for each night of the gorge... 10c tix first night, row 30 second night.

If I get anyone to take the ticket, you also have the option of splitting my 2 queen bed room in Ellensburg (reserved for Sat & Sun nite)... same price as camping (if split), and you actually get a real bathroom and bed, and will actually be able to sleep.

For any locals, I'll also be driving up to the Gorge from Portland for these shows... always looking for ride sharing opportunities... I promise the ride will be fun too... gotta get ready for the show! :)
    Life is Participation in Evolution
    believe you me, i do believe
  • Options
    Hey People,

I have 2 10-Club Tickets that I can't use for BOTH nights in Denver, Sunday, July 2nd and Monday, July 3rd. Just asking face value, of course. I will NOT be in the area at all as I am in Montana. So, as per Tenclub guidelines I can only sign these tickets over to an actual tenclubber. My 10-club member # is in the 170,XXXs. So they will be reasonably decent seats. Probably Teens to twenties in a modest guess based on where others were seated in St. Paul.

E-mail me at tirreldm_2000@yahoo.com or tirreldm_2000@hotmail.com as soon as possible. Will get them signed over as soon as I have serious interest from someone. We can talk about payment then.

The reason I can't attend is my wife, who's pregnant, was due at the end July, however, she has to be induced on Saturday, the 1st of July. So we obviously can't go. Sucks to be us, but on the other hand we are extatic for the kid!
  • Options
    drollydrolly Posts: 41
    ...... but with a stipulation. My fiancee and I just bought our first house and right now I could really use the money more so than seeing PJ/Petty for the 3rd and 4th times. My 10c # is 261XXX. I don't know how the member to member transfer works, but that would be preferred since I don't particularly want to drive to Milwaukee, park, etc for 2 nights in a row. Face value of course. The only stipulation is that I REALLY want the PJ poster for both the nights, of which of course I will pay for. So I need assurance from buyer that they will be there when gates open in order to get a poster. Because the concerts are tomorrow and Friday (6/29 and 6/30), please respond ASAP via PM. Thanks!
    I always finish what I sta
  • Options
    CaliBigWaveCaliBigWave California Posts: 82
    I have one 10c ticket available for 7.6 in Vegas and 7.7 in San Diego. I'm looking for one ticket for 7.15 in San Francisco, and I will also sell at face value what I paid to 10c. I do accept paypal.

My 10c # is 217xxx.

PM or e-mail me at jaystumpf22@yahoo.com.

Thank you,

Jay
  • Options
    24veddie24veddie Posts: 267
    i have a set of 10club tix to vegas but will not be able to attend. does anyone know how i can give these to another 10club member?

thanks
  • Options
    mattkow83mattkow83 Posts: 27
    The wifey bailed on this show with me. Said she could only stand seeing me go crazy for one PJ show, so she chose the Gorge instead of Vegas. Oh well... that means, I need someone to share my 10C tix with.

Anyone interested in sitting next to me in Vegas? I have a fairly lowish number: 201XXX

Send me a PM, if interested.
  • Options
    nuffingmannuffingman Posts: 3,014
    Anyone got a spare for Reading Festival 27/8/06.

A field is better than nothing at all.

Why have the UK major venues been ignored?????

martin@affinity-design.co.uk
  • Options
    cc nyccc nyc Posts: 42
    have for netherlands
    need for gorge, san diego, LA
  • Options
    fluggerflugger Posts: 1
    I have one extra ticket for tonight at Summerfest (6/29) PM me and we'll see what we can do!

Lawn Seat - Face Value