Things I'm planning to do on the weekend ...

1235»

Comments

• CAVSTARR313CAVSTARR313 Posts: 8,756
    rick1zoo2 wrote:
    sounds like good times Cav

you and Erika share the same birthday, but unfortunately she is in bed sick. wondering if I should bake the cake or not...
    I would.. Cake is always good to have, whether it can be used or not :D

Tell her Happy Birthday!!!
    None are more hopelessly enslaved than those who falsely believe that they are free.
    Abrn Hlls '98 - Clarkston 2 '03 - Grd Rpds '06 - Abrn Hlls '06 - Clvd '10 - PJ20 - Berlin 1+2 '12 - Wrigley '13 - Pitt '13- buff '13- Philly 1+2 '13 - Seattle '13
  • rick1zoo2rick1zoo2 Posts: 12,632
    Caveeze wrote:
    rick1zoo2 wrote:

you and Erika share the same birthday, but unfortunately she is in bed sick. wondering if I should bake the cake or not...
    I would.. Cake is always good to have, whether it can be used or not :D

Tell her Happy Birthday!!!

thanks, I will, when she wakes up from the Nyquil coma
  • Oh no, poor Erica!

Go and get some raw apple cider vinegar for her (like Braggs)! It has prevented us from getting sick this whole fall! Tiny shots up to three times a day followed by a glass of water. I hope she feels better soon!

And tell her happy birthday from me too :wave:
  • PearlOfAGirlPearlOfAGirl Posts: 15,993
    Doing a lot of laundry, thank God the laundry room is right beside my apartment. Phew!

Wish you were here...

~RIP Dad
  • LloydXmasLloydXmas Posts: 7,539
    Doing a lot of laundry, thank God the laundry room is right beside my apartment. Phew!
    I have a washer and dryer but there's a laundry mart that has a full bar near my house. Brilliant idea
  • mickeyratmickeyrat Posts: 37,782
    rick1zoo2 wrote:

sounds like you have some dry rub action planned for yourself!! :shock: :o
    _____________________________________SIGNATURE________________________________________________

Not today Sir, Probably not tomorrow.............................................. bayfront arena st. pete '94
    you're finally here and I'm a mess................................................... nationwide arena columbus '10
    memories like fingerprints are slowly raising.................................... first niagara center buffalo '13
    another man ..... moved by sleight of hand...................................... joe louis arena detroit '14
  • PJ_SoulPJ_Soul Posts: 49,889
    Oh no, poor Erica!

Go and get some raw apple cider vinegar for her (like Braggs)! It has prevented us from getting sick this whole fall! Tiny shots up to three times a day followed by a glass of water. I hope she feels better soon!

Oh, that reminds me, i took your advice on this a couple weeks ago and threw up in the kitchen sink. :lol: It turns out that I cannot handle that shit at all! :lol: Too bad for me!
    With all its sham, drudgery, and broken dreams, it is still a beautiful world. Be careful. Strive to be happy. ~ Desiderata
  • Apparently I'm going to the bar

Nope. Got waaaaaaaayyyy too drunk... and yes, the gin is gone

barfed on this chicks porch... woke up at 5... searched the house for my phone.

Found it

177542.jpg

and miraculously found my way home

super sweet

ScottTenormanMustDie30.gif
  • BLACK35BLACK35 Hanover, Ontario Posts: 22,674
    Xmas shopping today :fp:
    2005 - London
    2009 - Toronto
    2010 - Buffalo
    2011 - Toronto 1&2
    2013 - London, Pittsburgh, Buffalo
    2014 - Cincinnati, St. Louis, Detroit
    2016 - Ft. Lauderdale, Miami, Ottawa, Toronto 1
    2018 - Fenway 1&2
    2022 - Hamilton, Toronto
    2023 - Chicago 1&2
    2024 - Las Vegas 1&2
  • LloydXmasLloydXmas Posts: 7,539
    BLACK35 wrote:
    What are you buying me?
  • BLACK35BLACK35 Hanover, Ontario Posts: 22,674
    LloydXmas wrote:
    BLACK35 wrote:
    What are you buying me?

7s Boxset.......... :shh: its a surprize
    2005 - London
    2009 - Toronto
    2010 - Buffalo
    2011 - Toronto 1&2
    2013 - London, Pittsburgh, Buffalo
    2014 - Cincinnati, St. Louis, Detroit
    2016 - Ft. Lauderdale, Miami, Ottawa, Toronto 1
    2018 - Fenway 1&2
    2022 - Hamilton, Toronto
    2023 - Chicago 1&2
    2024 - Las Vegas 1&2
  • shortstackshortstack Posts: 2,339
    PJ_Soul wrote:
    Oh no, poor Erica!

Oh, that reminds me, i took your advice on this a couple weeks ago and threw up in the kitchen sink. :lol: It turns out that I cannot handle that shit at all! :lol: Too bad for me!

i can't drink it straight either. i put a shot or more of it in a cup of hot water with some raw honey. i have not had a bad cold or flu since i started drinking this over 7 years ago!
    did you see me? i saw you.
  • Sleeping the day away today :thumbup: , and working tomorrow. :fp:
    2013: Worcester 2, Brooklyn 1, Brooklyn 2, Hartford
    2015: Global Citizen Festival
    2016: Philly 1, Philly 2, MSG 1, MSG 2, Fenway 2
    2018: Fenway 1, Fenway 2
    2024: MSG 2, Philly 1, Philly 2, Fenway 1, Fenway 2
  • Eating Fondue tonight with great friends, cant wait!
    We were but stones your light made us stars
  • hair cut, color and keratin treatment
    mani/pedi tomorrow
    finishing packing for the west coast!
    try to get everything sorted for work so I don't have to think about it between trips.
    clean, clean, clean
    tumblr_mg4nc33pIX1s1mie8o1_400.gif

"I need your strength for me to be strong...I need your love to feel loved"
  • rick1zoo2rick1zoo2 Posts: 12,632
    I made a cake and iced it.

I also spackled holes in the walls

I would say the spackle job went better than the cake icing job

:roll:
  • afroannnieafroannnie Posts: 12,995
    pick up a gift cert for my mom from one of her "primitive" stores...it's primitive, not country. don't get confused.
    take my car in for an oil & transmission fluid change
    go to Target
    got to the grocery store
    make our bride and groom tshirts for the Seattle show :mrgreen:
    enjoy a little Sci Fi Saturday with my sweetie
    watch some more Lost...I never watched it when it was on..so I'm just catching up now :oops:
    laundry
    clean (some of) the house
    maybe get in some reading while I'm waiting for my car at the shop
    Show #13 was a lucky one for me....
  • Today - Nothing. Off from work.

Tomorrow - Attend my friend's wake. Then straight to work. Gonna be a long Sunday... :(
    2013: Worcester 2, Brooklyn 1, Brooklyn 2, Hartford
    2015: Global Citizen Festival
    2016: Philly 1, Philly 2, MSG 1, MSG 2, Fenway 2
    2018: Fenway 1, Fenway 2
    2024: MSG 2, Philly 1, Philly 2, Fenway 1, Fenway 2
  • ldent42ldent42 Posts: 7,859
    I hate this thread so bad.

Everytime I see the title I feel like an unproductive asswipe :lol:

I plan on watching Doctor Who and then reading about Doctor Who on the internet until my eyes bleed or the rebroadcast comes on, whichever happens first.

I seriously doubt I'm gonna get anything else done today.
    NYC 06/24/08-Auckland 11/27/09-Chch 11/29/09-Newark 05/18/10-Atlanta 09/22/12-Chicago 07/19/13-Brooklyn 10/18/13 & 10/19/13-Hartford 10/25/13-Baltimore 10/27/13-Auckland 1/17/14-GC 1/19/14-Melbourne 1/24/14-Sydney 1/26/14-Amsterdam 6/16/14 & 6/17/14-Milan 6/20/14-Berlin 6/26/14-Leeds 7/8/14-Milton Keynes 7/11/14-St. Louis 10/3/14-NYC 9/26/15
    LIVEFOOTSTEPS.ORG/USER/?USR=435
  • jumbojetjumbojet Posts: 1,484
    edited November 2013
    afroannnie wrote:
    watch some more Lost...I never watched it when it was on..so I'm just catching up now :oops:
    l

How did that happen? Were you stuck on an isolated island or something? :lol::lol:
    Post edited by jumbojet on
    What's your part, who you are?

2012: Arras, Berlin 1-2
    2013: Sao Paulo, Buenos Aires
    2014: Milano, Trieste, Vienna, Berlin
    2016: NY MSG 1
    duska3419 wrote:

It's OK to get some rest on week-ends.

Besides, if I am remembering correctly, you were expecting? You are supposed to be resting, doing nothing anyway. :D

duska3419 wrote:

I plan on watching Doctor Who and then reading about Doctor Who on the internet until my eyes bleed or the rebroadcast comes on, whichever happens first.

:lol::lol::lol: Sounds just fine to me! ;)
    With all its sham, drudgery, and broken dreams, it is still a beautiful world. Be careful. Strive to be happy. ~ Desiderata
    jumbojet wrote:
    afroannnie wrote:
    l

How did that happen? Were you stuck on an isolated island or something? :lol::lol:
    I've still never seen a single episode... is it really that good??
  • ldent42ldent42 Posts: 7,859
    jumbojet wrote:
    duska3419 wrote:

It's OK to get some rest on week-ends.

Besides, if I am remembering correctly, you were expecting? You are supposed to be resting, doing nothing anyway. :D

Naw I'm not expecting my sis in law is.

I've been binging on Doctor Who today and now I'm just killing time till PJ takes the stage in LA. I wanna see the first couple songs at least!
    NYC 06/24/08-Auckland 11/27/09-Chch 11/29/09-Newark 05/18/10-Atlanta 09/22/12-Chicago 07/19/13-Brooklyn 10/18/13 & 10/19/13-Hartford 10/25/13-Baltimore 10/27/13-Auckland 1/17/14-GC 1/19/14-Melbourne 1/24/14-Sydney 1/26/14-Amsterdam 6/16/14 & 6/17/14-Milan 6/20/14-Berlin 6/26/14-Leeds 7/8/14-Milton Keynes 7/11/14-St. Louis 10/3/14-NYC 9/26/15
    LIVEFOOTSTEPS.ORG/USER/?USR=435
    jumbojet wrote:
    afroannnie wrote:
    l

:lol::lol: I just started grad school (night classes) when it was first on and I had classes whatever night it use to be on...so I never got to see it...and then I knew it was something that you had to watch from the beginning..so..I just never watched it, but kw really liked it and suggested we watch it... :mrgreen: Just finished season 4 last night!! It's frustrating at times...but I really love the show and the storytelling...
    PJ_Soul wrote:
    jumbojet wrote:
    afroannnie wrote:
    l

I'm really enjoying it so far! If you have netflix it's on there...
    PJ_Soul wrote:
    jumbojet wrote:
    afroannnie wrote:
    l

You know, now that it is hyped and all, you might find it frustrating at times. When I first started to watch, like 9-10 years ago, none around me knew about it so I didn't have much expectations. Blew my mind away.

• Our plan was to snowmobile this weekend, and we did! It was awesome!

And I wanted to have the christmas card done, and it is done and ordered now too! My last goal for this weekend is taking a good hot bath, and I am about to do it ...