Things I'm planning to do on the weekend ...

Comments

• Get drunk... probably eat some chicken fingers
  • mickeyratmickeyrat Posts: 37,782
    I will be HaPPY. note the little a. :mrgreen:
    _____________________________________SIGNATURE________________________________________________

Not today Sir, Probably not tomorrow.............................................. bayfront arena st. pete '94
    you're finally here and I'm a mess................................................... nationwide arena columbus '10
    memories like fingerprints are slowly raising.................................... first niagara center buffalo '13
    another man ..... moved by sleight of hand...................................... joe louis arena detroit '14
  • conmanconman Posts: 7,493
    sleep, eat, drink, smoke.. the usual 8-)
  • RKCNDYRKCNDY Posts: 31,013
    work on the rental house
    work on the current house
    install new side mirrors on the truck
    take a load of garbage to the dump
    go to costco
    The joy of life comes from our encounters with new experiences, and hence there is no greater joy than to have an endlessly changing horizon, for each day to have a new and different sun.

- Christopher McCandless
  • afroannnieafroannnie Posts: 12,995
    sleeping in...
    watching my sweetie coach at his swim meet...
    picking up our rings!! :mrgreen:
    going to the grocery store, laundry, house stuff..
    i think we may make turkey chili...
    enjoying some "alone time" with my sweetie...
    hanging with the kitty boys...
    and I should probably start working on writing my vows... :think: :mrgreen:
    Show #13 was a lucky one for me....
  • supadupasupadupa Posts: 377
    Sleep
    Work out
    Pack a few boxes
    Maybe see a movie
  • thefixer9thefixer9 Posts: 9,376
    Celebrating my brothers birthday
    Read
    Do some homework
    Watch the Seahawks game
    Play music
    Tres Mts- 3/16/2011
    Eddie Vedder- 7/16/11
    Brad- 4/21/12 (RSD Performance), 4/27/12, 8/10/12
    Flight To Mars- 5/23/12
    RNDM- 11/27/12

PEARL JAM- 12/6/13 I have finally seen Pearl Jam live!
  • afroannnie wrote:

How exciting :D

We kind of screwed up the vow thing because the bearded biker priest in his crammed little house with the cat in front of the door kind of distracted us :lol::lol::lol:

We tried it again for the summer after-wedding celebration, but I was so nervous, mine just came out really quick :oops: (I hate talking in front of big groups, especially about my feelings. I concentrated on Cav, but I knew everybody was watching me. I blame the German in me. I think Americans are way better at that kind of stuff...)
  • afroannnie wrote:

Congrats!
    I would suggest reading your vows to each other at least once prior to getting hitched....unless it is meant to be a secret. We both wrote what we thought were really meaningful vows and both cried when we read them to each other a few days before the wedding. (Didn't realize what an impact saying those words to her would have on me.) When it was wedding time we already had that out of our systems and had big smiles on our faces as we recited them to each other. (I didn't have to look at my cheat sheet once! lol)
    The love he receives is the love that is saved
  • cubBEE_girlcubBEE_girl Posts: 3,365
    manicure and lunch with my mom
    birthday party for my cousin (so, drinking)
    sleeping in on Sunday
    watching some football
    watching the walking dead
    i should do some laundry and clean sometime this weekend as well. :yawn:
    kicking mca's ass in fantasy football :wave:
    start reading on the road (again)

i love the packers. :lol:
    I lost a bet...
  • ClaireackClaireack Posts: 13,561
    Not got much planned, work tomorrow, housework, doggie walking and sleep. Might fit a little sexy time in with any luck. :D
    afroannnie wrote:

How exciting :D

We kind of screwed up the vow thing because the bearded biker priest in his crammed little house with the cat in front of the door kind of distracted us :lol::lol::lol:

We tried it again for the summer after-wedding celebration, but I was so nervous, mine just came out really quick :oops: (I hate talking in front of big groups, especially about my feelings. I concentrated on Cav, but I knew everybody was watching me. I blame the German in me. I think Americans are way better at that kind of stuff...)
    Congrats!
    I would suggest reading your vows to each other at least once prior to getting hitched....unless it is meant to be a secret. We both wrote what we thought were really meaningful vows and both cried when we read them to each other a few days before the wedding. (Didn't realize what an impact saying those words to her would have on me.) When it was wedding time we already had that out of our systems and had big smiles on our faces as we recited them to each other. (I didn't have to look at my cheat sheet once! lol)

Thanks! Our current plan is to write them, then we'll send them (separately) to our wedding officiant, who will have the vows printed on parchment paper for us, so we'll won't have to memorize them...which I don't want to have to worry about...for now, we aren't planning on letting each other hear them before the ceremony...there's a good chance I'll cry...so that's why I'm going first... :oops:
  • probably roll down the street, smoke some indo, maybe sip on gin and juice
  • JOEJOEJOEJOEJOEJOE Posts: 10,483
    seeing NIN tonight
    watch college football tomorrow
    cook dinner for wife tomorrow night
    shop for wife's anniversary gift
  • rick1zoo2rick1zoo2 Posts: 12,632
    tonight - get drunk and watch Best Week Ever

:lol:

Got a pocket full of rubbers?

my homeboys do too
    probably roll down the street, smoke some indo, maybe sip on gin and juice

my homeboys do too

ain't no fun if the homies can't have none...
    oh yeah...

paint my toes...

purple...

to match my ankle...

PT starts Tuesday.

:|
    The joy of life comes from our encounters with new experiences, and hence there is no greater joy than to have an endlessly changing horizon, for each day to have a new and different sun.

- Christopher McCandless
    RKCNDY wrote:
    oh yeah...

paint my toes...

purple...

to match my ankle...

PT starts Tuesday.

PT? Potty Training?
  • My buddy just got back from Japan and sent me a bottle of ridiculous Sake, which I am a total sucker for.
    I know what my Friday night is going to look like!
    rick1zoo2 wrote:
    RKCNDY wrote:
    oh yeah...

paint my toes...

purple...

to match my ankle...

PT starts Tuesday.

PT? Potty Training?

Physical Therapy-though, at the hospital, they call it 'Rehab'.

So I get on the elevator (with my crutches) and a lady and her little kid get on, and he wanted to push the button, so I said,"I need the first floor", mom looks at the directory which says, "FLOOR 1-REHAB"

She hurries her kid off the elevator, I don't think they even needed that particular floor... :lol:

- Christopher McCandless
  • PJ_SoulPJ_Soul Posts: 49,889
    edited November 2013
    I'm going out with my friend named Bill, and we're gonna get drunk. Then he'll pass out on my sofa, and we'll go out for hungover breakfast tomorrow. After that, anything is possible. :P
    Post edited by PJ_Soul on
    With all its sham, drudgery, and broken dreams, it is still a beautiful world. Be careful. Strive to be happy. ~ Desiderata
  • Drunk nearly successful.
  • CAVSTARR313CAVSTARR313 Posts: 8,756
    -Get big ass speakers
    -hook big ass speakers up to new turntable and receiver(thank you BigDaddyWil!! :D )
    -put on Binaural and crank them shits!
    -Go to bonfire party in Ferndale, featuring my friends home brewed beer
    -Sleep in
    -fix the reverse osmosis water filtration system on our sink (leaking)
    -pet the fluffy kitty
    -Love my wife with everything I got because she is the greatest :D
    None are more hopelessly enslaved than those who falsely believe that they are free.
    Abrn Hlls '98 - Clarkston 2 '03 - Grd Rpds '06 - Abrn Hlls '06 - Clvd '10 - PJ20 - Berlin 1+2 '12 - Wrigley '13 - Pitt '13- buff '13- Philly 1+2 '13 - Seattle '13
    Drunk nearly successful.
    Early bird gets the worm :P
    None are more hopelessly enslaved than those who falsely believe that they are free.
    Abrn Hlls '98 - Clarkston 2 '03 - Grd Rpds '06 - Abrn Hlls '06 - Clvd '10 - PJ20 - Berlin 1+2 '12 - Wrigley '13 - Pitt '13- buff '13- Philly 1+2 '13 - Seattle '13
    Caveeze wrote:
    -pet the fluffy kitty

crazy kids!
  • PJ_Soul wrote:
    I'm going out with my friend named Bill, and we're gonna get drunk. Then he'll pass out on my sofa, and we'll go out for hungover breakfast tomorrow. After that, anything is possible. :P

:lol::lol: :thumbup: Have a blast!
  • Caveeze wrote:
    Drunk nearly successful.
    Early bird gets the worm :P

If you want a sober will, you keep will away from gin :lol:
    rick1zoo2 wrote:
    Caveeze wrote:
    -pet the fluffy kitty

crazy kids!
    :lol: Seriously, I will pet our cat..

and maybe i stroke the vagina a bit