Things I'm planning to do on the weekend ...

Comments

• rick1zoo2 wrote:
    Caveeze wrote:
    -pet the fluffy kitty

crazy kids!

:lol::lol::lol:
  • Caveeze wrote:
    rick1zoo2 wrote:
    Caveeze wrote:
    -pet the fluffy kitty

crazy kids!
    :lol: Seriously, I will pet our cat..

and maybe i stroke the vagina a bit

The cat's? Nasty man

:lol::lol:
  • CAVSTARR313CAVSTARR313 Posts: 8,756
    The cat's? Nasty man

Dude.. you know what I meant :lol: dick :lol:
    None are more hopelessly enslaved than those who falsely believe that they are free.
    Abrn Hlls '98 - Clarkston 2 '03 - Grd Rpds '06 - Abrn Hlls '06 - Clvd '10 - PJ20 - Berlin 1+2 '12 - Wrigley '13 - Pitt '13- buff '13- Philly 1+2 '13 - Seattle '13
  • Caveeze wrote:
    The cat's? Nasty man

Dude.. you know what I meant :lol: dick :lol:

borat-dance.gif
    "He is major pain in my assholes"
    None are more hopelessly enslaved than those who falsely believe that they are free.
    Abrn Hlls '98 - Clarkston 2 '03 - Grd Rpds '06 - Abrn Hlls '06 - Clvd '10 - PJ20 - Berlin 1+2 '12 - Wrigley '13 - Pitt '13- buff '13- Philly 1+2 '13 - Seattle '13
  • PJ_SoulPJ_Soul Posts: 49,889
    Caveeze wrote:
    -Love my wife with everything I got because she is the greatest :D

cute-smiley-facebook.png
    With all its sham, drudgery, and broken dreams, it is still a beautiful world. Be careful. Strive to be happy. ~ Desiderata
    PJ_Soul wrote:
    I'm going out with my friend named Bill, and we're gonna get drunk. Then he'll pass out on my sofa, and we'll go out for hungover breakfast tomorrow. After that, anything is possible. :P

:lol::lol: :thumbup: Have a blast!
    I think that is likely! :D
    With all its sham, drudgery, and broken dreams, it is still a beautiful world. Be careful. Strive to be happy. ~ Desiderata
    PJ_Soul wrote:
    PJ_Soul wrote:
    I'm going out with my friend named Bill, and we're gonna get drunk. Then he'll pass out on my sofa, and we'll go out for hungover breakfast tomorrow. After that, anything is possible. :P

If you truly had a good time, Bill should be passed out in the hallway or in the tub or something.. Couch is too prepared for :D
    Caveeze wrote:
    PJ_Soul wrote:

If you truly had a good time, Bill should be passed out in the hallway or in the tub or something.. Couch is too prepared for :D
    Well, I always tell him that this time I'll inflate the awesome queen sized mattress for him, but then I'm always too drunk to even find the battery power air pump in my storage room, and then he gets a spare quilt thrown in his face. :lol:
  • PJ_Soul wrote:
    Well, I always tell him that this time I'll inflate the awesome queen sized mattress for him, but then I'm always too drunk to even find the battery power air pump in my storage room, and then he gets a spare quilt thrown in his face. :lol:

That's why you pump the thing up before drinking. :fp:
    PJ_Soul wrote:

My apartment isn't that big. I don't want to have my coffee table off to the side with a giant mattress sitting in the middle of my living room all night! We're hanging out there until pass out time!
  • PJ_Soul wrote:
    PJ_Soul wrote:

My apartment isn't that big. I don't want to have my coffee table off to the side with a giant mattress sitting in the middle of my living room all night! We're hanging out there until pass out time!

Stand the bed up or put it on its side
    PJ_Soul wrote:
    PJ_Soul wrote:

My apartment isn't that big. I don't want to have my coffee table off to the side with a giant mattress sitting in the middle of my living room all night!
    Ever try to blow one of them shits up manually? jesus christmas.. A good punishment for criminals would be an endless sea of air mattresses to blow up
    PJ_Soul wrote:

Stand the bed up or put it on its side
    We always go out straight after work.
    Caveeze wrote:
    PJ_Soul wrote:

My apartment isn't that big. I don't want to have my coffee table off to the side with a giant mattress sitting in the middle of my living room all night!
    Ever try to blow one of them shits up manually? jesus christmas.. A good punishment for criminals would be an endless sea of air mattresses to blow up
    I didn't even think that was possible! Okay, I'll give Bill the option of the sofa, or blowing up the mattress manually. :lol:
  • PJ_Soul wrote:

So you made the plans at work.. Ohhhhhhhhh.
  • PJ_Soul wrote:
    I didn't even think that was possible! Okay, I'll give Bill the option of the sofa, or blowing up the mattress manually. :lol:

I got one blown up about 25% of the way one time... called it good.

Very painful morning :lol:
    PJ_Soul wrote:

No, we made the plans 3 weeks ago.... :lol: Look, I just didn't get around to it, okay?? :roll: :lol:
  • PJ_Soul wrote:
    PJ_Soul wrote:

No, we made the plans 3 weeks ago.... :lol: Look, I just didn't get around to it, okay?? :roll: :lol:

:fp: :fp: :fp:

:fp: :fp: :fp: :fp: :fp: :fp: :fp: :fp:
    PJ_Soul wrote:

:fp: :fp: :fp:

:fp: :fp: :fp: :fp: :fp: :fp: :fp: :fp:
    Oh, like someone that drunk even cares at that point! :lol:
  • PJ_Soul wrote:

I would care at this point. :corn:

Though I'm not that drunk :lol:
    PJ_Soul wrote:

Well I'd do it for you just to shut you up. :lol::lol:
    PJ_Soul wrote:
    PJ_Soul wrote:

I know right?!?! he is really jocking this air mattress situation.. :P
  • Lets be nice
  • PJ_Soul wrote:

Or just leave it there all the time to watch tv more comfy than just squeezing onto the couch. That's what I did a lot of times :lol: I got a really expensive air mattress because I loved it more than lying on my couch.
    Caveeze wrote:
    PJ_Soul wrote:

I know right?!?! he is really jocking this air mattress situation.. :P
  • PJ_Soul wrote:

Or just leave it there all the time to watch tv more comfy than just squeezing onto the couch. That's what I did a lot of times :lol: I got a really expensive air mattress because I loved it more than lying on my couch.

I slept on a super expensive one for about 7 months until it popped :lol:
    PJ_Soul wrote:

okay, to be more clear, we made plans 3 weeks ago, but I didn't realize be was going to crash at my place until today at work. Does that settle your mind at all, Princess peacefrompaul? :D :wave:

Lisa, my sofa is very big and comfy! :)
  • And yes, I WAS able to seal the deal on that air mattress :lol::lol:
  • PJ_Soul wrote:
    okay, to be more clear, we made plans 3 weeks ago, but I didn't realize be was going to crash at my place until today at work. Does that settle your mind at all, Princess peacefrompaul? :D :wave:

Lisa, my sofa is very big and comfy! :)

I think I need pics of the sofa "just to be sure"