Options

*** Bonnaroo Setlist Thread***

Comments

• Options
    Dan1984Dan1984 Posts: 444
    s_rockvam wrote:
    Holy shit!!! There better be some sort of release from this show!!

Isn't this show going to be available for either download or CD?

EDIT: This show is now up in the goods section! Happy Father's Day to one and all!
    06/05/2003 - San Diego
    06/06/2003 - Las Vegas
    06/07/2003 - Phoenix
  • Options
    Smellyman2Smellyman2 Posts: 689
    hoobot24 wrote:
    why are some of you saying this means columbia is gonna have a crappy greatest hits setlist? all the setlists have been great so far on this tour (especially roo obviously), why would it be columbia that's so different??

This board is great at whining about that which hasn't happened.
  • Options
    restlesssoulrestlesssoul Posts: 6,948
    Dan1984 wrote:
    Isn't this show going to be available for either download or CD?

nope!
    Van '98, Sea I+II '00, Sea '01, Sea II '02, Van '03, Gorge, Van, Cal, Edm '05, Bos I+II, Phi I+II, DC, SF II+III, Port, Gorge I+II '06, DC, NY I+II '08, Sea I+II, Van, Ridge , LA III+IV' 09, Indy '10, Cal, Van '11, Lond, Van, Sea '13, Memphis '14, RRHOF '17, Sea I+II '18, Van I+II '24
  • Options
    over bendsover bends Posts: 1,568
    Anyone have an official length or a guesstimate?
    Yield!

3 Decibels Doubles the Volume

• Options
    From what I have read and heard, seems like no boot will come from this AMAZING show!! Hopefully some nuggets appear on youtube!!!! CROSSES FINGERS!!!
    Lollapalooza 92'
    Ft. Lauderdale 96'
    WPB 98'
    WPB 00'
    WPB 03'
    WPB 08'
  • Options
    OMG........listen to the kid from the Spin blog. He can't even speak/think. He just posted his post-show review.

WOW.

WOW. WOW.WOW.

That kids reaction says it all. He's literally speechless.
  • Options
    DanimalDanimal Posts: 2,000
    I think it's because it's usually a daughter tag.
    "I don't believe in PJ fans but I believe there is something, not too sure what." - Thoughts_Arrive

• Options
    corduroidcorduroid Posts: 293
    tdub wrote:
    Main Set: Hard to Imagine, Corduroy, ALL NIGHT!!, Why Go, Small Town, Down, Who You Are, Severed Hand, Half Full, Evenflow, Daughter/Blitzkrieg Pop, Gone, Reign O'er Me, Evolution, RVM
    Set 2: WMA!!!, Betterman/Save It For Later, Black, Life Wasted, Crazy Mary, Porch
    Set 3: No More, Release, Alive, All Along the Watchtower
    Good Lord I have only read this first post but ... :eek:

Imagine opens the set?
    WMA opens the encore??
    Release buried in the middle of 2nd encore???
    Watchtower to close????

GO PJ!!!!!!!
  • Options
    http://www.spin.com/pearl-jam-tour

Under 'Shows'

review.....check it out.
  • Options
    cropdustresscropdustress Posts: 4,339
    Are you serious??? All Night??? Awesome!
    WMA???? WTF??? :D hahaha
    I'm so proud of you guys for having another setlist thread! :)
    "I surfaced and all of my being was enlightened"
  • Options
    Gen5Gen5 Posts: 405
    http://www.spin.com/pearl-jam-tour

Under 'Shows'

review.....check it out.

Sad thing is I can't see a stinkin' thing when I go to that site!! =(
    It's just a white box.....but I am sure he had a blast and I think it's cool he is posting for other fans to see!!
    ~~Rain Love~~

www.myspace.com/poworgen5

www.generationFIVE.org
  • Options
    So.....why No Boot?
    "WE'RE UH, WE'RE GONNA DO THIS ONE WHICH IS UH, CERTAINLY NOT A USUAL ONE, AND THEN UH, JUST TAKE A FEW MORE MINUTES, THEN UH, AND THEN WE'RE GONNA DO OUR BEST TO KEEP TOM PETTY AND THE HEARTBREAKERS AWAKE FR..." (cheering at intro)...

--->H2I

(special moment)
  • Options
    jamminpearlsjamminpearls Posts: 7,078
    Philly Philly Philly Msg Msg Msg I Might Be Able To Die After These Shows If They Are Anywhere Close To This Show. Holy Fuck Im Sick Reading This. Dirtyfrank In Philly Pleaseeeeeeeeeeeeeeeee. Wowwww!!!!!!!!
    Go Birds!!!!
  • Options
    Murderers.Murderers. Posts: 1,382
    This set proves that the band does read the pit and does listen to fans. W.M.FUCKING.A for christ sake.

Amazing.
    What the fuck is this world?
  • Options
    mattcozeamattcozea Posts: 377
    Of course its the one show that won't be available as a bootleg. Wow, I'm pissed at myself for not finding a way to go.
    6-27-98 Alpine Valley
    10-8-00 Alpine Valley
    10-9-00 All State Arena, Chicago
    4-23-03 Assembly Hall, Champaign
    5-16-06 United Center, Chicago
    6-30-06 Marcus Amphitheater, Milwaukee
    8-05-07 Grant Park, Chicago
    8-21-08 EV, Auditorium Theater, Chicago
    8-22-08 EV, Auditorium Theater, Chicago
  • Options
    Holy fucking SHIT what a setlist!!!!!!

If its legit Vedhead27 is gonna SHIT! All Night is like one of her fave songs off of Lost Dogs!

I can't believe HTI to open!?!?!? Release in the encore?!?!?! WTF!

I can't wait to see what the boys pull out the rest of the tour.
    Please tapers get us a good boot of this show!!
    "Rock and roll is something that can't be quantified, sometimes it's not even something you hear, but FEEL!" - Bob Lefsetz
  • Options
    this is zack-
    the spin dude.

BeerBaron wrote

The West Palm setlist was AMAZING for a tour opener. Tampa was a little strange, but maybe they just weren't in the mood to get crazy thast night. I think we will be seeing setlists that get better and better as the tour goes on, especially in Camden, NYC and Boston...

the tampa show was killer,
    way better than wpb. the energy, the songs, all of it.
    great poster too.
    if i knew where it was, i would take you there-
    there's not much more than this! (7-8-03 version)

i'll ride the wave where it takes me

ran to the ocean, smoked a joint in a tree...
  • Options
    jamminpearlsjamminpearls Posts: 7,078
    this is zack-
    the spin dude.

BeerBaron wrote

The West Palm setlist was AMAZING for a tour opener. Tampa was a little strange, but maybe they just weren't in the mood to get crazy thast night. I think we will be seeing setlists that get better and better as the tour goes on, especially in Camden, NYC and Boston...

great poster too.
    how sick was wma???? How was the crowd????
    Go Birds!!!!
  • Options
    this is zack-
    the spin dude.

BeerBaron wrote

great poster too.

So is the set in this thread anything like what you saw?? I'm dying to know if its legit.
    "Rock and roll is something that can't be quantified, sometimes it's not even something you hear, but FEEL!" - Bob Lefsetz
  • Options
    WEAPONX24WEAPONX24 Posts: 131
    that is truly one of the greatest setlists i have ever seen them come up with! what a tremendous show that must have been to see! cant wait for june 22nd!
  • Options
    Holy fucking SHIT what a setlist!!!!!!

If its legit Vedhead27 is gonna SHIT! All Night is like one of her fave songs off of Lost Dogs!

I can't believe HTI to open!?!?!? Release in the encore?!?!?! WTF!

I can't wait to see what the boys pull out the rest of the tour.
    Please tapers get us a good boot of this show!!

Oh Mel.....she freaked out and told me to tell everyone to SHUT THE FUCK UP!!!! So I did......HA!!!
    ~~Rain Love~~

www.generationFIVE.org
  • Options
    Gen5 wrote:
    Oh Mel.....she freaked out and told me to tell everyone to SHUT THE FUCK UP!!!! So I did......HA!!!

LOL!!!!!! NIIICE!!!
    Its weird. We were talking about this last week and she said that a friend of hers said he was feeling like she was going to see All Night this tour. We both kinda laughed it off as wishful thinking. Now I'm wondering if she should ask this guy for lotto numbers now! hahaha.
  • Options
    VEDHEAD27VEDHEAD27 Posts: 3,091
    THIS IS PURE CHAOS!!!!!!:eek:!!!!!!!
    *explodes into a million pieces*

Huh? I've never said that girlie. :p You must be thinking of Hold On/Other Side. ;) BUT STILL!! They played ALL NIGHT FOR THE FIRST TIME EVER!??! WTF?!?!? And WMA!? THE WHOLE SONG! NOOO! The WHOLE thing!?! REIGN OER ME!???!!!!!! YOU OPEN THE SHOW WITH HARD TO IMAGINE??? I CANT EVEN DEAL WITH THIS SHIT! THIS BAND IS CRAZY! YES IT IS VERY NECESSARY TO YELL ALL OVER THE PLACE RIGHT NOW!!! Ahhhh!!!@#$%

So apparently this is the "lets do shit we havent done in like 10+ years" tour. Like an ENTIRE tour of this insanity!? WTF??!!!

We're gonna need shirts! "I survived PJ 2008" Its that serious!

I cannot even begin to imagine what the hell is about to happen at MSG!!!!?? :eek:
    I keep having to remind myself that this is only the beginning. THIS??
    :eek:
    ¤º°`°º¤ø,¸¸,ø¤º°`°º¤ø,¸¸,ø¤

"Lo√e, you know the word
    ...YOU invented it!" ~ E√

...::STONE--YOU--OWN!::...
    ••••••••••••••••••••••••••••
  • Options
    Gen5 wrote:

Thank you again for passing on the message! :D;) hahah.
    And for keeping me updated! :)

Seriously!
    WTF????

"Lo√e, you know the word

• Options
    VEDHEAD27 wrote:

Huh? I've never said that girlie. :p You must be thinking of Hold On/Other Side. ;) BUT STILL!! They played ALL NIGHT FOR THE FIRST TIME EVER!??! WTF?!?!? And WMA!? THE WHOLE SONG! NOOO! The WHOLE thing!?! REIGN OER ME!???!!!!!! YOU OPEN THE SHOW WITH HARD TO IMAGINE??? I CANT EVEN DEAL WITH THIS SHIT! THIS BAND IS CRAZY! YES IT IS VERY NECESSARY TO YELL ALL OVER THE PLACE RIGHT NOW!!! Ahhhh!!!@#$%

So apparently this is the "lets do shit we havent done in like 10+ years" tour. Like an ENTIRE tour of this insanity!? WTF??!!!

I cannot even begin to imagine what the hell is about to happen at MSG!!!!?? :eek:

Oh shit ya! I was thinking Hold On. Sorry. Still this is INSANE!!! A festival show gets THIS?!?!?!?!?! Congrats to those lucky fuckers...but OMG as you said ...can we survive whats YET to come!!!
  • Options
    LOL!!!!!! NIIICE!!!
    Its weird. We were talking about this last week and she said that a friend of hers said he was feeling like she was going to see All Night this tour. We both kinda laughed it off as wishful thinking. Now I'm wondering if she should ask this guy for lotto numbers now! hahaha.

OH you're thinking of NO WAY!!! We were talking about NO WAY! Which OMG...I was reminded tonight that it's been 10 YEARS since they last played it...which means it would fit into their fuckin tour theme! :eek:!!!!!!!!! *can't even think about it*

"Lo√e, you know the word

• Options
    Finally VEDHEAD27 is making an appearance!!! Hey, ask for tickets while you are here, eh?????

=)
    ~~Rain Love~~

www.generationFIVE.org
  • Options
    VEDHEAD27 wrote:
    OH you're thinking of NO WAY!!! We were talking about NO WAY! Which OMG...I was reminded tonight that it's been 10 YEARS since they last played it...which means it would fit into their fuckin tour theme! :eek:!!!!!!!!! *can't even think about it*

LOL! oh shit! See this is what I get for coming on the board after going out and drinking!! hahaha
    I'm not drunk, but obviously my memory is impaired. lol
  • Options
    JordyWordyJordyWordy Posts: 2,257
    Sweet Fucking Christ!

Wow!
  • Options
    VEDHEAD27 wrote:

FUCKING GREAT POST...
    "WE'RE UH, WE'RE GONNA DO THIS ONE WHICH IS UH, CERTAINLY NOT A USUAL ONE, AND THEN UH, JUST TAKE A FEW MORE MINUTES, THEN UH, AND THEN WE'RE GONNA DO OUR BEST TO KEEP TOM PETTY AND THE HEARTBREAKERS AWAKE FR..." (cheering at intro)...

--->H2I

(special moment)