Options

*** Bonnaroo Setlist Thread***

Comments

• Options
    slightofjeffslightofjeff Posts: 7,759
    Röeghmann wrote:
    why do you have that idea?

Someone on here emailed the 10C and asked. They said No.

I suppose that person could be lying. Guess we'll find out soon.
    everybody wants the most they can possibly get
    for the least they could possibly do
  • Options
    over bendsover bends Posts: 1,568
    By far the most shocking and biggest highlight for me would have been Release in the 2nd encore. That'd knocked me on my ass.
    Yield!

3 Decibels Doubles the Volume

• Options
    RoeghmannRoeghmann Posts: 968
    Solat13 wrote:
    Someone emailed the ten club and they said there wouldn't be one.
    aaarghhhhh fuck

we need to hang our hats on a decent audience recording or even i-tunes.......
    Run away my son. See it all. Oh see the world.
  • Options
    restlesssoulrestlesssoul Posts: 6,948
    Someone on here emailed the 10C and asked. They said No.

I suppose that person could be lying. Guess we'll find out soon.

lets hope to god they are bullshitting. this boot will be sought after.
    Van '98, Sea I+II '00, Sea '01, Sea II '02, Van '03, Gorge, Van, Cal, Edm '05, Bos I+II, Phi I+II, DC, SF II+III, Port, Gorge I+II '06, DC, NY I+II '08, Sea I+II, Van, Ridge , LA III+IV' 09, Indy '10, Cal, Van '11, Lond, Van, Sea '13, Memphis '14, RRHOF '17, Sea I+II '18, Van I+II '24
  • Options
    over_bends wrote:
    By far the most shocking and biggest highlight for me would have been Release in the 2nd encore. That'd knocked me on my ass.

What's crazy is that's like only the 5th craziest thing that happened all night.
  • Options
    5th time.
    Oh okay, so it's not ultra-rare. Still an awesome closer though.
    Tampa 04/13/03
    Kissimmee 10/08/04
    Tampa 06/12/08

"I got a recipe for anus ankle soup, yeah."
  • Options
    MattyJoeMattyJoe Posts: 1,424
    So what does the 2nd encore look like officially??
    I pledge to you a government that will not only work well, but wisely, its ability to act tempered by prudence, and its willingness to do good, balanced by the knowledge that government is never more dangerous than when our desire to have it help us blinds us to its great power to harm us.
    -Reagan
  • Options
    zacman13245zacman13245 Posts: 294
    honestly, so many people would buy this bootleg, its in their best interest.
    I'm spinning, oh, I'm spinning

6/30/2008 - Mansfield, MA.
    5/17/2010 - Boston, MA
    9/3/2011 - East Troy, WI (PJ20)
    9/4/2011 - East Troy, WI (PJ20)
  • Options
    Röeghmann wrote:
    aaarghhhhh fuck

we need to hang our hats on a decent audience recording or even i-tunes.......

I wouldn't be shocked at an I-tunes offering ... and someone in the audience probably recorded it ... if they remembered to press the "record" button in between all the chanting. ;)
  • Options
    When is Zak going to update the Spin blog, it's been awhile already. Don't blame him though, he's probably still in shock and awe from this amazing show.
    Tampa 04/13/03
    Kissimmee 10/08/04
    Tampa 06/12/08

• Options
    NHidingNHiding Posts: 1,899
    for the person who asked earlier, half of the stuff on the spin page are photos. the videos load as videos with the player below the picture. and slightofjeff, i find the american taliban comment hysterical and I'm sure zack will too. But his beard is a bit more ZZ Top than Taliban.
  • Options
    Smellyman2Smellyman2 Posts: 689
    NHiding wrote:
    for the person who asked earlier, half of the stuff on the spin page are photos. the videos load as videos with the player below the picture.

Thanks. Glad to know i am not missing out.
  • Options
    NHidingNHiding Posts: 1,899
    Zack's camera/vid upload thing crapped out during watchtower. he told me he was gonna try to see if he could get to one of the guys in the band, but who knows. he's in complete heaven over seeing his best show ever and I'm sure when his camera is recharged and he's back on this earth, he'll do an update. spin shoulda armed him with 3 of those cameras.
  • Options
    ReleasHReleasH Posts: 743
    HOLY FUCK!!! That was absolutely amazing. First time I've gotten to hear Release and I literally got goosebumps and teared up.
  • Options
    Mrs.Vedder78Mrs.Vedder78 Posts: 4,585
    Quit all the complaining and just be proud that Pearl Jam showed the world that they are THE BEST FUCKING BAND ON THE PLANET! Nuff said.

No one is complaining we are just all very very jealous that the festival crowd got the hardcore pearl jam fan dream setlist ;)

I'm out ya'll I can't wait till the Bonnaroo goers from the pit get back home to tell us all about this AMAZING FUCKING SHOW!!!!!
    "Without the album covers, where do you clean your pot?" - EV
  • Options
    restlesssoulrestlesssoul Posts: 6,948
    ReleasH wrote:
    HOLY FUCK!!! That was absolutely amazing. First time I've gotten to hear Release and I literally got goosebumps and teared up.

you lucky son of bitch.....was it everything it looks like it would have been???
    Van '98, Sea I+II '00, Sea '01, Sea II '02, Van '03, Gorge, Van, Cal, Edm '05, Bos I+II, Phi I+II, DC, SF II+III, Port, Gorge I+II '06, DC, NY I+II '08, Sea I+II, Van, Ridge , LA III+IV' 09, Indy '10, Cal, Van '11, Lond, Van, Sea '13, Memphis '14, RRHOF '17, Sea I+II '18, Van I+II '24
  • Options
    NHiding wrote:
    Zack's camera/vid upload thing crapped out during watchtower. he told me he was gonna try to see if he could get to one of the guys in the band, but who knows. he's in complete heaven over seeing his best show ever and I'm sure when his camera is recharged and he's back on this earth, he'll do an update. spin shoulda armed him with 3 of those cameras.
    Zack seems like a really cool dude. Even though I don't know him I'm glad that he got to experience this unbelievable show. I really do enjoy his video blogs.
    Tampa 04/13/03
    Kissimmee 10/08/04
    Tampa 06/12/08

• Options
    ReleasH wrote:

YOU LUCKY MOFO!!!!!!!!!!! :D
  • Options
    Wow! Special Set...release Before Alive???? When's The Last Time That's Happened..................................anyone..............i'm Thinking '93? (too Tired To Check Setlists....)

Cannot Wait To Hear H2i!!!!
    "WE'RE UH, WE'RE GONNA DO THIS ONE WHICH IS UH, CERTAINLY NOT A USUAL ONE, AND THEN UH, JUST TAKE A FEW MORE MINUTES, THEN UH, AND THEN WE'RE GONNA DO OUR BEST TO KEEP TOM PETTY AND THE HEARTBREAKERS AWAKE FR..." (cheering at intro)...

--->H2I

(special moment)
  • Options
    grooveamaticgrooveamatic Posts: 1,374
    Oh okay, so it's not ultra-rare. Still an awesome closer though.

I think 5 times since 1992 can be considered ultra-rare.
  • Options
    mca47mca47 Posts: 13,258
    What a show!!!!!!!!!!!! :eek:

Unfuckin-real!
  • Options
    ReleasHReleasH Posts: 743
    you lucky son of bitch.....was it everything it looks like it would have been???

It was absolutely amazing! I was literally speechless at the end and am still have trouble contemplating the best concert of my life. Will post a proper fanview when I get home. The cell phone battery wouldn't last long enough for me to get down all my thoughts.
  • Options
    igotid88igotid88 Posts: 27,487
    Why couldn't this have been webcast? And all Fuse is going to show 2 songs maybe.
    I miss igotid88
  • Options
    igotid88 wrote:
    Why couldn't this have been webcast? And all Fuse is going to show 2 songs maybe.

yeah and they'll probably be Evenflow and Alive :(

Im hoping the tapers will come through with the good quality DVD for this boot!!! :D
  • Options
    I've Got A Feeling!!!!!!????????? Whennnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnn??????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????///
    "WE'RE UH, WE'RE GONNA DO THIS ONE WHICH IS UH, CERTAINLY NOT A USUAL ONE, AND THEN UH, JUST TAKE A FEW MORE MINUTES, THEN UH, AND THEN WE'RE GONNA DO OUR BEST TO KEEP TOM PETTY AND THE HEARTBREAKERS AWAKE FR..." (cheering at intro)...

--->H2I

(special moment)
  • Options
    igotid88igotid88 Posts: 27,487
    yeah and they'll probably be Evenflow and Alive :(

Im hoping the tapers will come through with the good quality DVD for this boot!!! :D

or Betterman and Daughter.
    I miss igotid88
  • Options
    Charger74Charger74 Posts: 59
    No one is complaining we are just all very very jealous that the festival crowd got the hardcore pearl jam fan dream setlist ;)

I'm out ya'll I can't wait till the Bonnaroo goers from the pit get back home to tell us all about this AMAZING FUCKING SHOW!!!!!

Agreed. I hate it that one of my friends went, and she loves PJ, and she's a legit fan, but I KNOW she was watching it and hasn't heard half the songs on that set list.

And here I am, knowing them, he|| I play most of them on guitar in my garage band. And I'm going to get the 'greatest hits' set list in Columbia monday.

I'm not complaining though. I still get to see them for the first time in 10 years. I just should have stuck with my original plan from back in January: get to Bonnaroo by any means necessary.
    9-6-98 KNOXVILLE, TN
    6-16-08 COLUMBIA, SC
    8-28-09 SAN FRANCISCO, CA
  • Options
    Had they played this set in WPB I would have crapped all over myself!!! I really feel like we all have ATT to blame for missing this EPIC performance and PJ might not play a set this rare ever again!!! SHAME ON YOU ATT!!!! YOU SHOULD ALL BURN!!!
    Lollapalooza 92'
    Ft. Lauderdale 96'
    WPB 98'
    WPB 00'
    WPB 03'
    WPB 08'
  • Options
    vedder_soupvedder_soup Posts: 5,861
    all i can say is that friday cannot come soon enough..
    hopefully they save something for the rest of the shows!!!
    2003 - Sydney x3,
    2006 - Reading Festival,
    2007 - Katowice, London, Nijmegen, Rock Werchter,
    2008 - MSG x2, Hartford, Mansfield x2, Beacon Theater,
    2009 - Melbourne, Sydney,
    2010 - I watched it go to fire!
    2011 - EV Brisbane x3, Newcastle, Sydney x3,
    2012 - Manchester x 2, Amsterdam x2, Prague, Berlin x2, Stockholm, Oslo, Copenhagen,
    2014 - Sydney, EV Sydney x3

I wave to all my Friends... Yeah!
  • Options
    hoobot24hoobot24 Posts: 56
    why are some of you saying this means columbia is gonna have a crappy greatest hits setlist? all the setlists have been great so far on this tour (especially roo obviously), why would it be columbia that's so different??