Options

Vault #3: The Incredible Journey

Comments

• Options
    SomethingCreativeSomethingCreative Kazoo, MI Posts: 3,349
    Actually got a very quick response

"hi,
    please allow time for the package to get back on track.
    10c"
    "Well, I think this band is incapable of sucking."
    -my dad after hearing Not for You for the first time on SNL .
  • Options
    tribejammer05tribejammer05 W'Ville, OH Posts: 696
    Same boat - I live in Ohio and it says my package arrived at a post office in Ohio, but says it's currently in Pennsylvania with an expected delivery date of today. USPS' site has no tracking information.
    "There's a $10,000 bill in it for you."
    "Oh yeah? Which president's on it?"
    "Uh, all of them. They're having a party. Jimmy Carter's passed out on the couch."

Columbus 2000
    Columbus 2003
    Hershey 2003
    Toledo 2004
    Cincinnati 2006
    Chicago/Lollapalooza 2007
    Columbus 2010
    Chicago/Wrigley 2013
    Pittsburgh 2013
    Portland 2013
    Cincinnati 2014
  • Options
    javis el errantejavis el errante Buenos Aires Posts: 6,136
    how does the shutdown affect the delivery of vault #3 vinyl?
    ... I am not in the business of being liked anymore ...

• Options
    how does the shutdown affect the delivery of vault #3 vinyl?

usps is operating as normal through the shutdown
  • Options
    Tim SimmonsTim Simmons Posts: 6,971
    So, terribly?
  • Options
    demetriosdemetrios Canada Posts: 87,905
    Has anyone in Canada receive this baby in the mail yet?
  • Options
    Empty GlassEmpty Glass In Rob's shed Posts: 12,329
    demetrios wrote:

If you are waiting in Canada odds are your box is in Cuba right now. That is if it's following the same path as us in the States :lol:
    I've met Rob

DEGENERATE FUK

This place is dead

"THERE ARE NO CLIQUES, ONLY THOSE WHO DON'T JOIN THE FUN" - Empty circa 2015

"Kfsbho&$thncds" - F Me In the Brain - circa 2015
  • Options
    JK_LivinJK_Livin South Jersey Posts: 7,364
    Patience darlings, patience.

To quote Mr. Incredible, "it gets there when it gets there."
    Alright, alright, alright!
    Tom O.
    "I never had any friends later on like the ones I had when I was twelve. Jesus, does anyone?"
    -The Writer
  • Options
    JK_Livin wrote:
    Patience darlings, patience.

To quote Mr. Incredible, "it gets there when it gets there."

Ive been patient since about 2 weeks ago... then it started getting old. Now its just stupid.

none of this would have bothered me much if they would just communicate with us
  • Options
    javis el errantejavis el errante Buenos Aires Posts: 6,136
    I got shipping confirmation on the 1st, but I haven't checked my emails since I can remember...
    ... I am not in the business of being liked anymore ...

• Options
    NamiNami Newfoundland Posts: 5,989
    demetrios wrote:

no, im expecting shipment around xmas. :lol:
    Hamilton 9-13-05; Toronto 5-9-06, Toronto 8-21-09, Toronto 9-12-11, Hamilton 9-15-11....
  • Options
    demetriosdemetrios Canada Posts: 87,905
    Nami wrote:
    demetrios wrote:

no, im expecting shipment around xmas. :lol:

:lol::lol:

That's way too long. I'm thinking around Halloween we'll receive them in the mail.
  • Options
    jwhjr17 wrote:
    I just checked the tracking for mine that's coming to MN. WA to OH to PA and now with post office to come to MN. Definitely efficient...

I really try...really hard not to complain about 10c... but this shipping setup has got to go. If that record is banged up at all (after traveling an unnecessary 2,000 miles), it may be my last purchase from Tenclub.

This is my worry more than wanting it as soon as possible. Going hundreds of miles out of the way to multiple sorting hubs is just adding to the manhandling and machine sorting for the package making the odds of it getting damaged that much higher. I've been waiting for it since June so another few days sucks but it's not that big of a deal. But a higher risk of receiving a damaged record that was made to order and might not be able to be replaced is not cool.
  • Options
    releaseNYreleaseNY In my private universe Posts: 153
    Received mine today in NYC. It's packed really well so I think very little risk of damage, no matter how many sorting faclities it goes through.
    you paid to get in, you're free to leave.
  • Options
    JB128716JB128716 Posts: 2,064
    Papaljuice wrote:
    Just finally read into this thread. So glad I'm not the only one going through this. Mine went from NJ to Philly today and I'm in Mass. Also the expected delivery date still says yesterday. I guess this kills my hopes of getting LB on the 15th... :fp:

I feel your pain.

The final destination for mine is Jacksonville, FL. However, mine went to Atlanta GA and then 5 hours notheast to Greensboro NC. Atlanta to Greensboro is further away than Atlanta to Jax. Makes as much sense as an estimated delivery of 10/2.

Same thing here and I live in Gainesville Rock City. Mine is supposed to be delivered today.

My guess is SC and other locations are the large offices for the US post office. So they save money by reducing the number of planes since they just get larger planes to go to SC. I'm sure it works out in the end.

I'm just worried because I'm getting ready to hit the road and no one will be home to listen to the music. ;)
    92 - Orlando
    03 - Tampa
    08 - Tampa
    12 - DeLuna Fest, EV Orlando 1 & 2, EV Ft Lauderdale 1 & 2
    13 - Wrigley!!! ,Brooklyn 1 & 2, Hartford, OKC, Seattle
    14 - Leeds, Milton Keynes, St Louis
    16 - Ft Lauderdale, Miami, Tampa, Jacksonville, Wrigley 1 & 2
  • Options
    jwhjr17 wrote:
    I just checked the tracking for mine that's coming to MN. WA to OH to PA and now with post office to come to MN. Definitely efficient...

Are you wearing my shirt? :shock:
  • Options
    BV84003BV84003 Holt, MI Posts: 360
    Mine went from WA - OH - MI and now back down to Ohio/Kentucky border when MI is the destination?? This is kind of funny, but I'm off work Weds and Thursdays and was hoping to devote some serious attention to the vinyl tonight. Oh well :(
    2003 Clarkston MI #2 | 2004 Grand Rapids MI | 2013 London ON | 2014 Detroit MI | 2016 Toronto ON #1
  • Options
    BIGDaddyWilBIGDaddyWil Michigan Posts: 3,046
    BV84003 wrote:
    Mine went from WA - OH - MI and now back down to Ohio/Kentucky border when MI is the destination?? This is kind of funny, but I'm off work Weds and Thursdays and was hoping to devote some serious attention to the vinyl tonight. Oh well :(

I hear ya bro. :corn:
    Pine Knob Music Theatre - Jul 31, 1992 Crisler Arena - Mar 20, 1994
    Summerfest - Jul 09, 1995*Savage Hall - Sep 22, 1996The Palace of Auburn Hills-Aug 23, 1998 Breslin Center- Aug 18, 1998,The Palace of Auburn Hills-Oct 07, 2000 DTE Energy Theatre-Jun5,2003,DTE Energy Music Theatre - Jun 26, 2003Sports Arena - Oct 02, 2004 Van Andel Arena - May 19, 2006Palace of Auburn Hills-May 22, 2006 Quicken Loans Arena-May 09, 2010
    10-16-2014 Detroit
  • Options
    DischordVisionDischordVision SEAttle by way of WNY Posts: 532
    I live in West Seattle. got the fucking email from 10 Club on Mon.
    Now how the fuck can something take more than 4 days to ship from Georgetown in South Seattle to a few miles away on the westside???

and how the fuck do you check tracking w/ mail innovations?!?!?
    U.S. / Canada Buffalo 1996 Barrie Ontario 1998 Saratoga Springs 2000 Toronto Ontario 2000 Albany 2003 Toronto Ontario 2003 Buffalo 2003 Toronto Ontario 2005 Toledo 2004 London Ontario 2005 Seattle 2009 Vancouver B.C. 2011 Seattle 2013
  • Options
    You can Track it here http://www.ups-mi.net/packageID/
  • Options
    DewieCoxDewieCox Posts: 11,412
    Now how the fuck can something take more than 4 days to ship from Georgetown in South Seattle to a few miles away on the westside???

ups site
  • Options
    DewieCox wrote:

ups site

That's the correct site for tracking.
    Tom O.
    "I never had any friends later on like the ones I had when I was twelve. Jesus, does anyone?"
    -The Writer
  • Options
    tribejammer05tribejammer05 W'Ville, OH Posts: 696
    JK_Livin wrote:
    DewieCox wrote:

ups site

That's the correct site for tracking.

Yeah, and once it's handed off to USPS the USPS is supposed to take over the tracking, but they hardly, if ever, update the tracking scans.
    "There's a $10,000 bill in it for you."
    "Oh yeah? Which president's on it?"
    "Uh, all of them. They're having a party. Jimmy Carter's passed out on the couch."

Columbus 2000
    Columbus 2003
    Hershey 2003
    Toledo 2004
    Cincinnati 2006
    Chicago/Lollapalooza 2007
    Columbus 2010
    Chicago/Wrigley 2013
    Pittsburgh 2013
    Portland 2013
    Cincinnati 2014
  • Options
    pjsteelerfanpjsteelerfan Maryland Posts: 9,884
    edited October 2013
    There is an additional tracking number on the UPS site. When you load the UPS page with the # from 10c, there shouldbe a box once it is with the USPS with a Package Identification Code- plug that number into the USPS site and you will get tracking through them.
    Post edited by pjsteelerfan on
    ...got a mind full of questions and a teacher in my soul...
  • Options
    elwayvedderelwayvedder South Jersey Posts: 9,049
    There is an additional tracking number on the UPS site. When you load the UPS page with the # from 10c, there shouldbe a box once it is with the USPS with a Package Sequence Number- plug that number into the USPS site and you will get tracking through them.

This exactly which was unknown to me until now. So our expectations need to be reset to the USPS expected date, not the UPS date.
    It looks like the UPS estimated date using the tracking # from the 10c is when it will arrive at USPS.
    There's a 2nd tracking # on UPS's site that when used at USPS now has it being delivered on 10/7 for me.
  • Options
    JB128716 wrote:
    Papaljuice wrote:
    Just finally read into this thread. So glad I'm not the only one going through this. Mine went from NJ to Philly today and I'm in Mass. Also the expected delivery date still says yesterday. I guess this kills my hopes of getting LB on the 15th... :fp:

I feel your pain.

The final destination for mine is Jacksonville, FL. However, mine went to Atlanta GA and then 5 hours notheast to Greensboro NC. Atlanta to Greensboro is further away than Atlanta to Jax. Makes as much sense as an estimated delivery of 10/2.

Same thing here and I live in Gainesville Rock City. Mine is supposed to be delivered today.

My guess is SC and other locations are the large offices for the US post office. So they save money by reducing the number of planes since they just get larger planes to go to SC. I'm sure it works out in the end.

I'm just worried because I'm getting ready to hit the road and no one will be home to listen to the music. ;)

Just an update (even though everyone is going through this). Mine was in Logan Township, NJ on Oct 2nd (the day it was suppose to be delivered), then went to Philly on Oct 3rd, and today it's BACK IN NJ. Still with an Oct 2nd projected delivery date and it still needs to get to Mass. Thought for sure I'd have it for the weekend. Should I hope for mid-late next week? I'm thinking about calling, Has anyone tried calling UPS about theirs?
    2008 - 6/28, 6/30
    2009 - 8/21,10/30, 10/31
    2010 - 5/15, 5/17, 5/20, 5/21
    2011 - 9/3/11, 9/4, 9/11, 9/12, 9/14
    2012 - 9/2
    2013 - 7/19, 10/15, 10/16, 10/19, 10/25
    2014 - 6/16. 6/17, 6/20, 10/1

EV solo 8.1.08, 6.8.09, 6.15.11, 6.16.11
  • Options

Just an update (even though everyone is going through this). Mine was in Logan Township, NJ on Oct 2nd (the day it was suppose to be delivered), then went to Philly on Oct 3rd, and today it's BACK IN NJ. Still with an Oct 2nd projected delivery date and it still needs to get to Mass. Thought for sure I'd have it for the weekend. Should I hope for mid-late next week? I'm thinking about calling, Has anyone tried calling UPS about theirs?

Go back to the UPS page and see if it has been handed off to the post office yet. If so look for the Package Identification Code- plug that into the USPS tracking and it will give you an update.
  • Options

Go back to the UPS page and see if it has been handed off to the post office yet. If so look for the Package Identification Code- plug that into the USPS tracking and it will give you an update.

My ID was only an 8 digit number and nothing came up on USPS' site.
    Tom O.
    -The Writer
  • Options
    JK_Livin wrote:

My ID was only an 8 digit number and nothing came up on USPS' site.

Strange, mine is just as long as the UPS number, starts with a 9? is yours handed off to the post office yet? Maybe it has not been updated?
  • Options
    jjflashjjflash Posts: 4,849
    I live in B'ham, AL. My PJ travel buddy, who lives a few doors down, received his yesterday :mrgreen: He said it's a real beauty and was super stoked. My account status still lists mine as being in the warehouse although I received a shipping confirmation on 9/26 :? Eagerly watching the doorstep :corn: .