Options

So whose going to Athens...

Comments

• Options
    SidetrackedSidetracked Posts: 113
    international from where? dock of the bay is just outside my window, but I've never seen you there ;)
    just changed my location
    if you still can't figure it out, you mustn't have the boot, which I'm listening to right now
    (p.s. Thunder Bay, Canada)
    done
  • Options
    just changed my location
    if you still can't figure it out, you mustn't have the boot, which I'm listening to right now
    (p.s. Thunder Bay, Canada)

Dude, I'm Norwegian! U can't expect too much from me ;) We're like cavemen over here :D
  • Options
    Dude, I'm Norwegian! U can't expect too much from me ;) We're like cavemen over here :D
    I'll remember that if we meet in Athens (dudette by the way)
    done
  • Options
    I'll remember that if we meet in Athens (dudette by the way)

nutthin' better than a PJ dudette :) Let me know if ya wanna hook up in Athens girl!
  • Options
    Sorry AMENt TO THAT, I'm a married PJ dudette.
    Good news is I got my confirmation e-mail today, so things are looking fine.
    done
  • Options
    desertmandesertman Posts: 132
    Marseille, Paris, Bologna, Verona, Milan, Torino, Pistoia, Zagreb, Athens....2006
    Katowice....2007
  • Options
    nikosnikos Posts: 9
    Party or no party, we should organise something like a night out, on the previous day of the gig! Drink our guts out and next day go straight to the gig....

By the way, i received my confirmation email for athens tickets today as well!
    "Hail hail to the lucky ones, I refer to us, with a pair of Athens tickets (almost)in hand" hahaha :-D
    I'll rise and fall, let me take credit for both...
  • Options
    nikos wrote:
    Party or no party, we should organise something like a night out, on the previous day of the gig! Drink our guts out and next day go straight to the gig.

oh Lord! how young are you guys??;)
    done
  • Options
    nikos wrote:
    Party or no party, we should organise something like a night out, on the previous day of the gig! Drink our guts out and next day go straight to the gig.

oh Lord! how young are you guys??;) have pity on us 30somethings, please?
    done
  • Options
    CharliePCharlieP Copenhagen, Denmark Posts: 1,035
    I´m going!

But I still haven´t gotten the final mail from TC!

I can view the tix in my profile and I got a mail right after which said the order was accepted.

Hm...It should be ok shouldn´t it?

rock on

Roskilde 2000, Berlin 2006, Athens 2006, Dusseldorf 2007, Copenhagen 2007, New York NY 1 + 2 2008, Berlin 2009, London 2009, London 2010, Berlin 2010, Manchester 2 2012, Berlin 1 2012, Stockholm 2012, Oslo 2012, Copenhagen 2012, Amsterdam 1 + 2 (EV solo) 2012, Amsterdam 1 + 2 2014, Stockholm 2014, Oslo 2014, Leeds 2014, Milton Keynes 2014, Heartland Festival DK (EV solo) 2017, Berlin 2018, Barcelona 2018, Copenhagen 2022, Prague 2022 (Cancelled)

• Options
    CharlieP wrote:
    I´m going!

But I still haven´t gotten the final mail from TC!

I can view the tix in my profile and I got a mail right after which said the order was accepted.

Hm...It should be ok shouldn´t it?

rock on
    It will be fine. It just takes them a few days. By the way, see you in Athens!
    done
  • Options
    sam30sam30 Posts: 3
    How to get tickets for Athins?
  • Options
    sam30sam30 Posts: 3
    How to get tickets for Athens?
  • Options
    sam30 wrote:
    How to get tickets for Athens?

we let you know when the public sale will start....
    Marseille, Paris, Bologna, Verona, Milan, Torino, Pistoia, Zagreb, Athens....2006
    Katowice....2007
  • Options
    desertman wrote:
    we let you know when the public sale will start....
    I think it's supposed to start today, isn't it? don't know who to get them from, do you have ticketmaster in Greece?
    done
  • Options
    Normally if you click on the Public sale date on the tour page at pearljam.com it links you to whoever is selling the public tix, but no link for Athens. So...hopefully desertman can find out
    done
  • Options
    public sale haven't started here...

we don't have ticketmaster...
    this is the site http://www.ticketpro.gr/ for the online sale....

but no pearl jam yet...

still no annouchment from the promoter http://www.didimusic.gr/endates/default.asp?id=256
    Katowice....2007
  • Options
    mind if I bump
    still no public sale for athens yet, wonder what the hold up is?
    done
  • Options
    update...

the public sale haven't started yet....
    Katowice....2007
  • Options
    illegal pantsillegal pants Posts: 13,471
    I agree, wholeheartedly ;)

Just wondering where all the Greek folks who signed that petition are? are you coming??? :confused:

agreed on perhaps the best gig of that leg :D

i'd come, got plenty of relatives there, but :eek:

aussie tour dates > may 11th :o
    wah
  • Options
    let's see who is coming to Athens....
    http://www.touringfans.com/
    Katowice....2007
  • Options
    desertman wrote:
    let's see who is coming to Athens....
    http://www.touringfans.com/
    How do I submit my info on there?
    done
  • Options
    How do I submit my info on there?

click on the 10C seat tracker in the bottom of the page...

read the info...

it's very easy...
    Katowice....2007
  • Options
    marakomarako Posts: 25
    They need to update their site. They have 10c member numbers range up to 349xxx.
    Mine for instance is 361xxx and my details are not shown.
  • Options
    marako wrote:
    They need to update their site. They have 10c member numbers range up to 349xxx.
    Mine for instance is 361xxx and my details are not shown.
    So 10c submits the info, right ? Well then I'm not there either, hopefully we (those of us with higher numbers) will be added to the new site.
    done
  • Options
    the public sale will begin in May 23...

tickets available at http://www.ticketpro.gr
    Katowice....2007
  • Options
    L.A.ROCKL.A.ROCK Posts: 3
    Thanks for all the information regarding the Athens Gig, I was about to freak out, it's gonna be a great Summer but just when you think it's coming to an End, we'll have Athens to still look forward to, so the Summer Partying will last until October, Fantastic, I've set my reminder on My Phone for May 23rd!!!!
  • Options
    Bump for those who need info
    done
  • Options
    bump ti bump again
    done
  • Options
    L.A.ROCK wrote:
    Thanks for all the information regarding the Athens Gig, I was about to freak out, it's gonna be a great Summer but just when you think it's coming to an End, we'll have Athens to still look forward to, so the Summer Partying will last until October, Fantastic, I've set my reminder on My Phone for May 23rd!!!!

Thanks man... :)

i'll let you know for anything new...
    Katowice....2007