ORGAN DONATION SAVES LIVES
    http://www.UNOS.org
    Donate Organs and Save a Life
  • pureocpureoc Posts: 2,383
    Bathgate66 wrote:
    Looks like Colton quits next week.

No loss,
    he wouldnt last long regardless.

I certainly hope so. He is the most unlikable player in survivor history.
    At least russell was an ass to your face. Colton is a two faced
    decieving bitch.
    Alpine Valley 6/26/98, Alpine Valley 10/8/00, Champaign 4/23/03, Chicago 6/18/03, Alpine Valley 6/21/03, Grand Rapids 10/3/04
    Chicago 5/16/06, Chicago 5/17/06, Grand Rapids 5/19/06
    Milwaukee 6/29/06, Milwaukee 6/30/06, Lollapalooza 8/5/07
    Eddie Solo Milwaukee 8/19/08, Toronto 8/21/09, Chicago 8/23/09
    Chicago 8/24/09, Indianapolis 5/7/10, Ed Chicago 6/29/11, Alpine Valley 9/3/11 and 9/4/11, Wrigley 7/19/13, Moline 10/18/14, Milwaukee 10/20/14
  • PoncierPoncier Posts: 16,662
    Funny thing is his partner Caleb seems like a pretty good guy thus far, what the hell does he see in Colton?
    This weekend we rock Portland
  • NamiNami Posts: 5,995
    Poncier wrote:
    Funny thing is his partner Caleb seems like a pretty good guy thus far, what the hell does he see in Colton?

thats what i was thinking last night... very odd. Prob getting paid by cbs to spruce ratings... :lol:
    Rupert class act all the way though.
    Hamilton 9-13-05; Toronto 5-9-06, Toronto 8-21-09, Toronto 9-12-11, Hamilton 9-15-11....
  • BLACK35BLACK35 Hanover, Ontario Posts: 22,674
    Glad Candice won Redemption Island, think she can go a long way in that, but we'll see what happens when Tyson goes there though.
    I hope Colton quits........he is ANNOYING, I'm sure his boyfriend will talk him into staying, but he really needs to go. I would kick his ass on the way by just to help :twisted:
    2005 - London
    2009 - Toronto
    2010 - Buffalo
    2011 - Toronto 1&2
    2013 - London, Pittsburgh, Buffalo
    2014 - Cincinnati, St. Louis, Detroit
    2016 - Ft. Lauderdale, Miami, Ottawa, Toronto 1
    2018 - Fenway 1&2
    2022 - Hamilton, Toronto
    2023 - Chicago 1&2
    2024 - Las Vegas 1&2
    BLACK35 wrote:
    Glad Candice won Redemption Island, think she can go a long way in that, but we'll see what happens when Tyson goes there though.
    I hope Colton quits........he is ANNOYING, I'm sure his boyfriend will talk him into staying, but he really needs to go. I would kick his ass on the way by just to help :twisted:

Once a quitter always a quitter, and always a little bitch. Glad he quit. He can now go down as the most disgraceful player in the game. I loved how Jeff called him out on it too, and how he informed us his medical excuse last time was fabricated. I think meathead Culpeppers days are numbered.
    Alpine Valley 6/26/98, Alpine Valley 10/8/00, Champaign 4/23/03, Chicago 6/18/03, Alpine Valley 6/21/03, Grand Rapids 10/3/04
    Chicago 8/24/09, Indianapolis 5/7/10, Ed Chicago 6/29/11, Alpine Valley 9/3/11 and 9/4/11, Wrigley 7/19/13, Moline 10/18/14, Milwaukee 10/20/14
  • The question is, why did they have Colton back if his medical emergency last time was bs?

I don't think Colton was good for ratings. If anything, they lost viewers. I stayed watching only after hearing the rumour he was going to quit early in the game. I'm glad he's gone.
    Another habit says it's in love with you
    Another habit says its long overdue
    Another habit like an unwanted friend
    I'm so happy with my righteous self
  • Sprunkn7Sprunkn7 Posts: 5,286
    The question is, why did they have Colton back if his medical emergency last time was bs?

I don't think Colton was good for ratings. If anything, they lost viewers. I stayed watching only after hearing the rumour he was going to quit early in the game. I'm glad he's gone.

What a fricken baby. So happy he's gone.

Was hoping the vote would swing and John would have stayed. I still don't have a winner in mind yet.
    Thank you fellow 10 clubber for saving my ass....again!!!
  • Sprunkn7 wrote:
    The question is, why did they have Colton back if his medical emergency last time was bs?

What a fricken baby. So happy he's gone.

Was hoping the vote would swing and John would have stayed. I still don't have a winner in mind yet.

I was hoping the vote would swing too. John should rule at Redemption island for awhile though.
    Another habit says it's in love with you
    Another habit says its long overdue
    Another habit like an unwanted friend
    I'm so happy with my righteous self
  • Bathgate66Bathgate66 Posts: 15,813
    A little part of me wanted them to vote Culpepper off.

And whats with the blatant cheapshot at your own brother
    in the battle between Aras and Vytas ......whoa.
    For the ones who had a notion, a notion deep inside
    That it ain't no sin to be glad you're alive
    platessmall.jpg
    Bathgate66 wrote:

so much for the 5 man alliance, the rest of the team should be weary of him now going forward. suck a dick move if you ask me. love to see him get a piece of his own medicine on the next show. I like how candice gave him the finger on the next show... i think candice/john will now win with idol hints and a chance of one them getting back in the game.
    Hamilton 9-13-05; Toronto 5-9-06, Toronto 8-21-09, Toronto 9-12-11, Hamilton 9-15-11....
    Nami wrote:
    Bathgate66 wrote:

so much for the 5 man alliance, the rest of the team should be weary of him now going forward. suck a dick move if you ask me. love to see him get a piece of his own medicine on the next show. I like how candice gave him the finger on the next show... i think candice/john will now win with idol hints and a chance of one them getting back in the game.

Your so right on Culpepper. Even having their doubts about John, you gotta keep him around for awhile before you pull a move like that......to me he wasn't being deceitful or anything and being a doctor....his word is probably pretty good. If I was in that alliance of 5 guys...I couldn't trust Culpepper. He was so quick to turn. I hope John or Candice win the battle on redemption and give the clue to some one outside the guy alliance and set up a potential blindside on Culpepper....he is so confident in his ways and that always comes back on you.
    2005 - London
    2009 - Toronto
    2010 - Buffalo
    2011 - Toronto 1&2
    2018 - Fenway 1&2
    2022 - Hamilton, Toronto
    2023 - Chicago 1&2
    2024 - Las Vegas 1&2
    What a tribal council. Genius move by Caleb, although it's hard to root for him because he's tied to Colton's baby ass. Gonna be an awesome duel at redemption island with John, Candice and meathead Culpepper.
    Looks like the power has quickly gone to Calebs head.

:roll:
    platessmall.jpg
    anyone still following?

Merge this week.
    platessmall.jpg
  • JK_LivinJK_Livin Posts: 7,365
    Bathgate66 wrote:
    anyone still following?

Merge this week.

Kat is one of the worst players ever. Not too much action the past few shows.
    Alright, alright, alright!
    Tom O.
    "I never had any friends later on like the ones I had when I was twelve. Jesus, does anyone?"
    -The Writer
    JK_Livin wrote:
    Bathgate66 wrote:
    anyone still following?

Merge this week.

yup every time the camera is on her it seems she is crying... imagine.. her BF switching it up with her at redemption challenge... :lol: be the dumbest move yet. Good thing he convinced her she doesnt have a chance.
  • RKCNDYRKCNDY Posts: 31,013
    Nami wrote:
    JK_Livin wrote:
    Bathgate66 wrote:
    anyone still following?

Merge this week.

yup every time the camera is on her it seems she is crying... imagine.. her BF switching it up with her at redemption challenge... :lol: be the dumbest move yet. Good thing he convinced her she doesnt have a chance.

She is super insecure...does she really think he was going to break up with her because she got voted out? :fp:
    The joy of life comes from our encounters with new experiences, and hence there is no greater joy than to have an endlessly changing horizon, for each day to have a new and different sun.

- Christopher McCandless
  • PJ_SoulPJ_Soul Posts: 49,889
    Really liking this season in a general sense, but no one is really standing out for me .... As a Big Brother fan, I'll just go ahead and hope that Hayden wins this one too; I don't know who else to root for. But I really hate seeing weaker people pick off the strong people and then win, so at least hoping someone strong manages to pull it off.
    With all its sham, drudgery, and broken dreams, it is still a beautiful world. Be careful. Strive to be happy. ~ Desiderata
  • PJ_SoulPJ_Soul Posts: 49,889
    RKCNDY wrote:
    Nami wrote:
    JK_Livin wrote:

She is super insecure...does she really think he was going to break up with her because she got voted out? :fp:
    Yeah, that was pretty embarrassing. :lol: Loved the line, "Who wants to date someone who can't even make it to the merge??" :lol:
    With all its sham, drudgery, and broken dreams, it is still a beautiful world. Be careful. Strive to be happy. ~ Desiderata
    I'm still watching but I don't have a favorite either. Hayden or Tyson. maybe crybabies boyfriend should win, then dump his ass....Colton just need a smack.
    Sprunkn7 wrote:
    I'm still watching but I don't have a favorite either. Hayden or Tyson. maybe crybabies boyfriend should win, then dump his ass....Colton just need a smack.

Colton has been gone for like 4 weeks already.
    :)
    platessmall.jpg
    Bathgate66 wrote:
    Sprunkn7 wrote:

yea but his boyfriend is still there. so if the boyfriend wins...then dumps Colton that would make me happy.
    Sprunkn7 wrote:
    Bathgate66 wrote:
    Sprunkn7 wrote:

yea but his boyfriend is still there. so if the boyfriend wins...then dumps Colton that would make me happy.

ah gotcha.

Coltons partner --he seems to be on a bit of a power trip
    because of the move he made to get rid of Culpepper.
    platessmall.jpg
    but those brothers are going to be dangerous. The editing they've done proves that they either win it or there will be some serious drama with those two. Every episode they mention it.
  • dougfloyddougfloyd Posts: 2,580
    Is it just me or is this season really really boring?? :?
    1998 - Noblesville
    2000 - Noblesville
    2010 - Noblesville
    2011 - EV solo St Louis, PJ20 Alpine Valley
    2012 - San Fran (Oracle)
    2013 - Wrigley, Pittsburgh, Buffalo
    2014 - Cincy, St Louis, Detroit
    2016 - Lexington, Wrigley
    2018 - Wrigley
    2022 - Nashville, St Louis
    2024 - Noblesville, Wrigley
    Too bad John loss on Redemption island last night, I was hoping he would pull it off and get back intot the game. Liked him and thought he could have gone far in the merge. But its very rare I find for guys to win those type of challenges.
    Looks like the brother dou split up already, just after they had there little chat saying how no one can beat them now that they are together :lol:
    2005 - London
    2009 - Toronto
    2010 - Buffalo
    2011 - Toronto 1&2
    2018 - Fenway 1&2
    2022 - Hamilton, Toronto
    2023 - Chicago 1&2
    2024 - Las Vegas 1&2
  • PoncierPoncier Posts: 16,662
    dougfloyd wrote:
    As soon as Brad left it took a decided swing towards boring. Tyson is the only one left worth watching at this point.
    This weekend we rock Portland
    Poncier wrote:
    dougfloyd wrote:
    As soon as Brad left it took a decided swing towards boring. Tyson is the only one left worth watching at this point.

agreed
    what bug was up Tina's ass last night ... man so what a blindside in tysons favor for power...now you gonna pull the jury vote BS. The bro alliance is a threat and everyone saw it, why not break it up now before its too late.