Chick on the plane

124»

Comments

• YefaYefa Posts: 1,133
    jumbojet wrote:
    PJ_Soul wrote:
    She must of been French , here at work there is a rule about this sort of thing No long nails or perfume or cologne ...
    No long nails??

Speaking of this
    When I was living in Germany, I joked to a colleauge that French women are known to use a lot of deodorant because they do not like to shave their armpits often. He replied that he never once shaved his armpit in his life. He was 45 years old at that time.

I just said let's speed up the air conditioner a little bit more. :roll:

Over here, men don't shave armpits unless they are competitive swimmers.
    You see me empty, Sir, do not pause and inquire, simply assume and refill.
    - Al Swearengen

http://www.cantstoptheserenity.com
  • mca47mca47 Posts: 13,280
    Yefa wrote:
    Last Sunday I flew from ATL to New York. I get to my seat during boarding and not only is there some dude in my seat, but he is eating something really crumbly! (Yes I think it was a muffin.)
    The ratfuck didn't even apologize for leaving crumbs on my tray table.
    :fp:
    :nono:
    :lol:
    Exactly! Muffin eating jerks!!

Total ratfuck!!!!m :x :lol:
  • -Emma--Emma- Posts: 2,864
    You'll probably never forget the hideous smell of that perfume too...the next time you walk through a department store, you'll probably come across it. ;)

Eddie is going to be 50 next year, so 50 year olds can still be hot!
    PJ: Sydney, 11th February 2003 ♥ Sydney, 26th January 2014 ♥ EV: Sydney, 20th March 2011 ♥ EV: Perth, 7th February 2014 ♥ EV: Perth, 8th February 2014 ♥ EV: Sydney, 11th February 2014 ♥ EV: Sydney, 12th February 2014 ♥ EV: Sydney, 13th February 2014 ♥ EV: Brisbane, 22nd February 2014 ♥ EV: Brisbane, 23rd February 2014 ♥ EV: Brisbane, 25th February 2014 ♥

Eddie Vedder Tribute Videos - Playlist
    The EDvolution of Dance: youtu.be/-HtF3gRYHnE
    eddievedderhallpass.tumblr.com