Chick on the plane

Comments

• Mamasan23Mamasan23 Posts: 16,388
    Mamasan23 wrote:
    The man is right about muffins.

Lets be honest here
    Here we go!

And your vegan friend thought she could convert me.
    Do what now?
    WI '98,  WI '99 (EV),  WI '00,  Chgo '00,  MO '00,  Champaign '03,  Chgo '03,  WI '03,  IN '03,  MI '04,  Chgo '06:N1 & 2,  WI '06,  Chgo '07,  Chgo '08 (EV:N1),  Chgo '09:N1 & 2,  Chgo '11 (EV:N1),  WI '11:N1 & 2,  Philly '12,  Wrigley '13,  Pitt '13,  Buff '13, Detroit '14, MKE '14, Wrigley '16: N1 & N2, Seattle '18 N2, Wrigley '18: N1 & N2, Fenway '18 N1, STL '22, St Paul '23 N2, Chgo '23: N1 & N2
  • peacefrompaulpeacefrompaul Posts: 25,293
    Mamasan23 wrote:
    Do what now?

You don't remember?

That's alright, I have a strange memory
  • dimitrispearljamdimitrispearljam Posts: 139,549
    She must of been French , ...
    we say the same in Greece!! :lol:
    "...Dimitri...He talks to me...'.."The Ghost of Greece..".
    "..That's One Happy Fuckin Ghost.."
    “..That came up on the Pillow Case...This is for the Greek, With Our Apologies.....”
    Mamasan23 wrote:
    Do what now?

You don't remember?

I have an awful memory :fp:
    WI '98,  WI '99 (EV),  WI '00,  Chgo '00,  MO '00,  Champaign '03,  Chgo '03,  WI '03,  IN '03,  MI '04,  Chgo '06:N1 & 2,  WI '06,  Chgo '07,  Chgo '08 (EV:N1),  Chgo '09:N1 & 2,  Chgo '11 (EV:N1),  WI '11:N1 & 2,  Philly '12,  Wrigley '13,  Pitt '13,  Buff '13, Detroit '14, MKE '14, Wrigley '16: N1 & N2, Seattle '18 N2, Wrigley '18: N1 & N2, Fenway '18 N1, STL '22, St Paul '23 N2, Chgo '23: N1 & N2
  • mca47mca47 Posts: 13,280
    Mamasan23 wrote:
    I have an awful memory :fp:

Whiskey blackouts are rough! :lol::lol:
    mca47 wrote:
    was she hot?
    She was like 50.

No 50 year old is hot.
    yeah right..

monica-bellucci.jpg
    “..That came up on the Pillow Case...This is for the Greek, With Our Apologies.....”
    mca47 wrote:
    was she hot?
    She was like 50.

No 50 year old is hot.
    yeah right..

monica-bellucci.jpg
    Supermodels people!!! Stop posting 50 year old supermodels! Yeah, the 5 hot 50 year olds in the world are....supermodels! :lol:
    mca47 wrote:
    yeah right..

monica-bellucci.jpg
    Supermodels people!!! Stop posting 50 year old supermodels! Yeah, the 5 hot 50 year olds in the world are....supermodels! :lol:

you said no 50 year old...i prove u wrong.. ;)

next time ill "visit" my neighbor,ill take a photo of his wife.. :lol:

My PM box is open

My PM box is open
    Mine too! :lol::lol::lol:
  • ldent42ldent42 Posts: 7,859
    The next time I get on a plane, I am going to spray perfume on myself, eat a muffin over a wide open newspaper in my lap while loudly explaining to my neighbor how I had to run to catch the plane because I spent the morning at the nearest public pool.

:thumbup: :corn:
    NYC 06/24/08-Auckland 11/27/09-Chch 11/29/09-Newark 05/18/10-Atlanta 09/22/12-Chicago 07/19/13-Brooklyn 10/18/13 & 10/19/13-Hartford 10/25/13-Baltimore 10/27/13-Auckland 1/17/14-GC 1/19/14-Melbourne 1/24/14-Sydney 1/26/14-Amsterdam 6/16/14 & 6/17/14-Milan 6/20/14-Berlin 6/26/14-Leeds 7/8/14-Milton Keynes 7/11/14-St. Louis 10/3/14-NYC 9/26/15
    LIVEFOOTSTEPS.ORG/USER/?USR=435
  • JTHJTH Posts: 3,238
    mca47 wrote:
    So far mca-airlines bans:
    Fat people
    what's the weight limit for someone who's 6 feet tall?
    mca47 wrote:
    Babies (children under 8)
    Got me two of them...
    mca47 wrote:
    People who stink (including too much perfume/cologne)
    I'm in the clear here (as far as I know).
    mca47 wrote:
    People who take their shoes off at any point
    Guilty...
    mca47 wrote:
    People who bring crumbly items like muffins on the plane
    Guilty...
    mca47 wrote:
    People who sweat too much
    Well, if you could just keep your damn planes at a comfortable temperature, we wouldn't have this problem, now would we?
    Mamasan23 wrote:
    Do what now?

You don't remember?

Oh shit now I remember! My friend Lindsey - gave you a vegan recipe on FB yah?
    Mamasan23 wrote:
    Mamasan23 wrote:
    Do what now?

You don't remember?

Oh shit now I remember! My friend Lindsey - gave you a vegan recipe on FB yah?

yah
    duska3419 wrote:
    The next time I get on a plane, I am going to spray perfume on myself, eat a muffin over a wide open newspaper in my lap while loudly explaining to my neighbor how I had to run to catch the plane because I spent the morning at the nearest public pool.

:fp: :lol:
  • CAVSTARR313CAVSTARR313 Posts: 8,756
    duska3419 wrote:

"Let's roll"
    None are more hopelessly enslaved than those who falsely believe that they are free.
    Abrn Hlls '98 - Clarkston 2 '03 - Grd Rpds '06 - Abrn Hlls '06 - Clvd '10 - PJ20 - Berlin 1+2 '12 - Wrigley '13 - Pitt '13- buff '13- Philly 1+2 '13 - Seattle '13
  • chadwickchadwick Posts: 21,157
    duska3419 wrote:

then rent a car w/ over 10,000 miles & add your own garbage to the back seat as well as the passanger & driver's seats
    stock-photo-5717894-muffin-crumbs.jpg

dirty-car-messy-interior.jpg

:wave:

Houbigant.jpg

perfume02.jpg
    for poetry through the ceiling. ISBN: 1 4241 8840 7

"Hear me, my chiefs!
    I am tired; my heart is
    sick and sad. From where
    the sun stands I will fight
    no more forever."

Chief Joseph - Nez Perce
    chadwick wrote:
    duska3419 wrote:

then rent a car w/ over 10,000 miles & add your own garbage to the back seat as well as the passanger & driver's seats
    stock-photo-5717894-muffin-crumbs.jpg

dirty-car-messy-interior.jpg

:wave:

Houbigant.jpg

perfume02.jpg
    :lol::lol::lol:
  • jumbojetjumbojet Posts: 1,484
    Caveeze wrote:
    I have a very serious and real hatred of newspaper. It fucking stinks, and is very dirty.

If i complain, I sound crazy on the flight. But I seriously hate being anywhere near a newspaper, sometimes to the point of being sick..

Yet these fuckers completely disregard all of those around them and just bring that nasty, stinky shit right on the plane with them... and bust that shit out.. The people who fold it are only slightly better than the low down, dirty, total piece of shit who opens it up all of the way and page 3 is touching my arm. I have exploded on people before for this..

Keep your stinky, dirty newspapers at the stand so I can enjoy my flight without wanting to puke or punch people..

Ow, this sounds real crazy.
    Newspaper smells ink. Ink is the smell of civilization.
    Actually I like this smell. And bread. And baby smell.
    What's your part, who you are?

2012: Arras, Berlin 1-2
    2013: Sao Paulo, Buenos Aires
    2014: Milano, Trieste, Vienna, Berlin
    2016: NY MSG 1
    PJ_Soul wrote:
    She must of been French , here at work there is a rule about this sort of thing No long nails or perfume or cologne ...
    No long nails??

Speaking of this
    When I was living in Germany, I joked to a colleauge that French women are known to use a lot of deodorant because they do not like to shave their armpits often. He replied that he never once shaved his armpit in his life. He was 45 years old at that time.

I just said let's speed up the air conditioner a little bit more. :roll:

• In total agreement, OP.

I'm laughing out loud with these posts...when someone with b.o. says she can't smell herself, that's when you need someone with Asperger's disorder to let the truth be known.
    I was at the pool today... now wondering about germs in the pool vs. germs up front at a PJ show.

I once worked with a woman whose mom used the term "vitamin filth." Thank God I was never invited over for dinner.
    Lollapalooza @ Great Woods 8-8-92~~CU Field House 11-26-93~~Red Rocks 6-20-95~~Randall's Island 9-28-96~~Randall's Island 9-29-96~~Columbia, Maryland 9-24-96~~EV solo Hartford, CT 6-18-11~~EV solo Albuquerque, NM 11-6-12~~ Denver 10-22-2014~~Fenway II 8-7-2016
  • comebackgirlcomebackgirl Posts: 9,885
    You should never still be able to smell someone after they've left the room :nono: :fp:

That being said...you should have taken her into the bathroom and banged the scent right off of her :thumbup:
    tumblr_mg4nc33pIX1s1mie8o1_400.gif

"I need your strength for me to be strong...I need your love to feel loved"
  • PJ_SoulPJ_Soul Posts: 49,889
    You should never still be able to smell someone after they've left the room :nono: :fp:

That being said...you should have taken her into the bathroom and banged the scent right off of her :thumbup:
    :shock: What the fuck, Elana, that was hilarious!! :lol::lol::lol:
    With all its sham, drudgery, and broken dreams, it is still a beautiful world. Be careful. Strive to be happy. ~ Desiderata
  • comebackgirlcomebackgirl Posts: 9,885
    PJ_Soul wrote:

:shock: What the fuck, Elana, that was hilarious!! :lol::lol::lol:

:shock: :lol::lol::lol::lol:

Wouldn't this encourage a whole bunch of ladies alike wash themselves with deodorant?

• jumbojet wrote:

Wouldn't this encourage a whole bunch of ladies alike wash themselves with deodorant?
    I guess that depends on what kind of job mca47 does :P :lol:

jumbojet wrote:

I can't encourage that behavior. Next thing you know everyone will be covered in perfume! :D:lol:
  • mca47 wrote:
    jumbojet wrote:

I can't encourage that behavior. Next thing you know everyone will be covered in perfume! :D:lol:

so just go in and do a lousy job. Take one for the team!

• YefaYefa Posts: 1,133
    Last Sunday I flew from ATL to New York. I get to my seat during boarding and not only is there some dude in my seat, but he is eating something really crumbly! (Yes I think it was a muffin.)
    The ratfuck didn't even apologize for leaving crumbs on my tray table.
    :fp:
    :nono:
    You see me empty, Sir, do not pause and inquire, simply assume and refill.
    - Al Swearengen

http://www.cantstoptheserenity.com