Chick on the plane

mca47mca47 Posts: 13,280
edited September 2013 in All Encompassing Trip
Get on my flight to LA this morning. Some chick in front of me was COVERED in the nastiest perfume you could ever smell. I mean, the entire plane stunk because of this woman! Who does that?!?!?
I wonder what she was thinking right before she dumped that shit all over her?
"Oh yeah...everyone is gonna smell me today!"
"Shower? Psssht...who needs to shower when you've got this awesome perfume?"
"I bet everyone on the plane will like this..."
"Why do that have to put a spray thingy on these bottles...so much easier to pour it on".
:fp: :lol:

Get off the plane, get some much needed fresh air. Hop on the rental car shuttle....which was packed. Perfume chick is on there somewhere! She stunk of the shuttle too!

I can't get away from this person!

:lol:
Post edited by Unknown User on

Comments

• chadwickchadwick Posts: 21,157
    it's a sign
    ask her out
    for poetry through the ceiling. ISBN: 1 4241 8840 7

"Hear me, my chiefs!
    I am tired; my heart is
    sick and sad. From where
    the sun stands I will fight
    no more forever."

Chief Joseph - Nez Perce
  • JonnyPistachioJonnyPistachio Posts: 10,217
    We have a guy who comes into my work...a client, who wears waaaay too much cologne. Makes me ill. I know how you feel. You'd think being in a crowded environment, they might think twice about it. People suck donkey nut sometimes.
    Pick up my debut novel here on amazon: Jonny Bails Floatin (in paperback) (also available on Kindle for $2.99)
  • kw18kw18 Posts: 3,909
    Maybe it was to cover up a worse smell. Really, you should probably be thanking her.
    "Where's KW?"
    "Let's check Idaho."
  • klusterfukklusterfuk Posts: 1,411
    imagine what stank she was covering up. Summers Eve may be a product she wants to look into.
    The future's paved with better days

Alpine Valley Resort is etched in my brain!!!

• dimitrispearljamdimitrispearljam Posts: 139,549
    chadwick wrote:
    it's a sign
    ask her out
    "...Dimitri...He talks to me...'.."The Ghost of Greece..".
    "..That's One Happy Fuckin Ghost.."
    “..That came up on the Pillow Case...This is for the Greek, With Our Apologies.....”
  • mca47mca47 Posts: 13,280
    We have a guy who comes into my work...a client, who wears waaaay too much cologne. Makes me ill. I know how you feel. You'd think being in a crowded environment, they might think twice about it. People suck donkey nut sometimes.
    I can't stand people who wear too much perfume/cologne. It goes to another level when you're stuck on a plane with them and there is no where to get away from it.

Come the day I own my own airline, if you smell bad in any way...including too much perfume or cologne, you get tossed! :lol:

So far mca-airlines bans:
    Fat people
    Babies (children under 8)
    People who stink (including too much perfume/cologne)
    People who take their shoes off at any point
    People who bring crumbly items like muffins on the plane
    People who sweat too much

Yep. :lol:
  • dude - i have seen this movie. Eventually you will realize that you are the girl with the perfume and the shuttle driver and the also the family pet.
    some people with hardcore allergies would be deathly ill by this woman. my dad had a g/f who could not be around perfumes/colonges of any kind. her throat would close up on here, rash, heavy breathing, puffy eyes & so on. i am very surprised heavy perfume/colonge use is not banned in an airport. a lot of places have erected signs warning folks to avoid wearing scented bullshit

"Hear me, my chiefs!
    I am tired; my heart is
    sick and sad. From where
    no more forever."

Chief Joseph - Nez Perce
  • That happen once to me - by the time the flight landed I had the worst headache.....
  • JonnyPistachioJonnyPistachio Posts: 10,217
    mca47 wrote:
    I can't stand people who wear too much perfume/cologne. It goes to another level when you're stuck on a plane with them and there is no where to get away from it.

Come the day I own my own airline, if you smell bad in any way...including too much perfume or cologne, you get tossed! :lol:

Fat people

I think you should just have a firehose on your plane for the stinky, fat, sweaty, shoeless folks/babies. Can I apply to work on your airline? im a nice guy and all, but I can turn that shit on when forced into confined spaces.
    Pick up my debut novel here on amazon: Jonny Bails Floatin (in paperback) (also available on Kindle for $2.99)
  • Who PrincessWho Princess Posts: 7,305
    chadwick wrote:
    some people with hardcore allergies would be deathly ill by this woman. my dad had a g/f who could not be around perfumes/colonges of any kind. her throat would close up on here, rash, heavy breathing, puffy eyes & so on. i am very surprised heavy perfume/colonge use is not banned in an airport. a lot of places have erected signs warning folks to avoid wearing scented bullshit
    Yeah, I get migraines from perfume and cologne. :sick:
    "The stars are all connected to the brain."
  • peacefrompaulpeacefrompaul Posts: 25,293
    mca47 wrote:

Fat people

I think you should just have a firehose on your plane for the stinky, fat, sweaty, shoeless folks/babies. Can I apply to work on your airline? im a nice guy and all, but I can turn that shit on when forced into confined spaces.

Hose it out like a college bar :lol:
  • mca47mca47 Posts: 13,280
    chadwick wrote:

I don't have allergies and my eyes were burning from it. I'm glad it was only a 1 hr flight. If I had to go much longer I would have been pissed.

It was so strong that I can STILL smell it. It's like burned in to my nose....or maybe stuck to my clothes now! :x
  • EnkiduEnkidu Posts: 2,996
    My dentist told me once it was one of the worst parts of his job - mostly older ladies who thought he'd like it if they put on tons of perfume before their dentist's appointment.

I feel your pain. Ugh, that flight sounds horrible.
  • PJ_SoulPJ_Soul Posts: 49,889
    Yeah, our director wears way too much cologne. Makes him smell like a kind of a scumbag. Oh wait...
    With all its sham, drudgery, and broken dreams, it is still a beautiful world. Be careful. Strive to be happy. ~ Desiderata
  • I used to work with this guy that did this. He said his girlfriend liked it.. I HATED having to ride the elevator with him.
  • Leezestarr313Leezestarr313 Posts: 14,352
    I feel you, OP. I took rides from hell in the summer time in public transportation in Germany. Old ladies really should sometimes revisit their perfume choices. Eau de Cologne gives me a headache too. And it's even worse if combined with the odours of people who didn't decide to cover anything up or haven't showered in a couple of days :sick: I decided to walk after a while...
    knew of a guy who back in the mid to late 80's would pour brut colonge & brut spray deodorant all over the interior of his very nice camaro, then he would get brut stick deodorant & leave the cap off of it as an air freshner & place it in the ashtray or wherever

have problems, man?

by the way, this dude was a huge fucking asshole. you want weird? :crazy: he had a friend who would eat brut stick deodorant. :sick:

"Hear me, my chiefs!
    I am tired; my heart is
    sick and sad. From where
    no more forever."

Chief Joseph - Nez Perce
  • josevolutionjosevolution Posts: 29,192
    She must of been French , here at work there is a rule about this sort of thing No long nails or perfume or cologne ...
    jesus greets me looks just like me ....
    chadwick wrote:
    knew of a guy who back in the mid to late 80's would pour brut colonge & brut spray deodorant all over the interior of his very nice camaro, then he would get brut stick deodorant & leave the cap off of it as an air freshner & place it in the ashtray or wherever

have problems, man?

by the way, this dude was a huge fucking asshole. you want weird? :crazy: he had a friend who would eat brut stick deodorant. :sick:
    :? :? :lol:
    With all its sham, drudgery, and broken dreams, it is still a beautiful world. Be careful. Strive to be happy. ~ Desiderata
    She must of been French , here at work there is a rule about this sort of thing No long nails or perfume or cologne ...
    No long nails??
    PJ_Soul wrote:
    No long nails??

Yeah not allowed in the OR yeah you can have nice nails just not those crazy long nails PATIENT SAFETY ..
    PJ_Soul wrote:
    No long nails??

Yeah not allowed in the OR yeah you can have nice nails just not those crazy long nails PATIENT SAFETY ..
    Oh, okay, I didn't know you were talking people who were dealing with cut open human bodies. That makes sense. ;)
    But on a plane that is the worst you have no where to go :sick:
  • But on a plane that is the worst you have no where to go :sick:
    So true!
    chadwick wrote:

have problems, man?

Brut kind of smells like ham, if I remember correctly.
    chadwick wrote:

have problems, man?

possibly so

brut also smells like some hillbilly's bullshit mouth
    true

ask the guy who eats sticks of the deodorant
    :corn: like this here :corn:
    but deodorant instead of popcorn :lol:

"Hear me, my chiefs!
    I am tired; my heart is
    sick and sad. From where
    no more forever."

Chief Joseph - Nez Perce
    chadwick wrote:
    chadwick wrote:

have problems, man?

possibly so

brut also smells like some hillbilly's bullshit mouth
    true

ask the guy who eats sticks of the deodorant
    :corn: like this here :corn:
    but deodorant instead of popcorn :lol:

:lol::lol:

:lol::lol::lol:
  • LoulouLoulou Posts: 6,247
    Uuuurgh! That's terrible when women do that. :fp: I love my perfume but I don't drown myself in it, my mother in law used to drown herself in the cheapest, strongest smelling perfume, it felt like I could taste it. :roll:
    “ "Thank you Palestrina. It’s a wonderful evening, it’s great to be here and I wanna dedicate you a super sexy song." " (last words of Mark Sandman of Morphine)

Adelaide 1998
    Adelaide 2003
    Adelaide 2006 night 1
    Adelaide 2006 night 2
    Adelaide 2009
    Melbourne 2009
    Christchurch NZ 2009
    Eddie Vedder, Adelaide 2011
    PJ20 USA 2011 night 1
    PJ20 USA 2011 night 2
    Adelaide BIG DAY OUT 2014
  • LloydXmasLloydXmas Posts: 7,539