Chick on the plane

Comments

• chadwickchadwick Posts: 21,157
    water is a carrier of sound & smell

when i am swimming at the pool (indoors) minding my own business & swimming my laps i can smell perfume like nobodies frickin business. this means i am doing the standard swimming stroke, when coming up for air, wham... huge amounts of feminine perfume nails me in the fucking nose! it is overbearing & disgustingly out of control
    for poetry through the ceiling. ISBN: 1 4241 8840 7

"Hear me, my chiefs!
    I am tired; my heart is
    sick and sad. From where
    the sun stands I will fight
    no more forever."

Chief Joseph - Nez Perce
  • EnkiduEnkidu Posts: 2,996
    I worked with a woman once, a real bitch. She had no sense of smell and she didn't wear deodorant. She smelled awful, like the worse b.o. ever. Someone asked her once about deodorant, very politely and she said, "I can't smell myself, so I don't care." If you were sitting beside her on a plane you'd kill yourself.
  • PJ_SoulPJ_Soul Posts: 49,889
    chadwick wrote:

when i am swimming at the pool (indoors) minding my own business & swimming my laps i can smell perfume like nobodies frickin business. this means i am doing the standard swimming stroke, when coming up for air, wham... huge amounts of feminine perfume nails me in the fucking nose! it is overbearing & disgustingly out of control
    Yuck. I won't swim in public pools. Disgusting. Boogers, spit, pee, B.O., pubic hair, farts.... Just disgusting. I don't care about chlorine. That isn't stopping band-aids, body hair, and lumps of mucus from getting stuck to me and getting in my mouth and eyes, hair and..... puke.gif
    With all its sham, drudgery, and broken dreams, it is still a beautiful world. Be careful. Strive to be happy. ~ Desiderata
  • mca47mca47 Posts: 13,280
    PJ_Soul wrote:
    chadwick wrote:

Yuck. I won't swim in public pools. Disgusting. Boogers, spit, pee, B.O., pubic hair, farts.... Just disgusting. I don't care about chlorine. That isn't stopping band-aids, body hair, and lumps of mucus from getting stuck to me and getting in my mouth and eyes, hair and..... puke.gif
    Yeah, public pools are disgusting. You will NEVER find me in a public pool!
    Loulou wrote:
    it felt like I could taste it. :roll:
    This!

Was so strong I felt like I could taste it in the back of my throat. Awful! :x
  • The JugglerThe Juggler Posts: 48,504
    was she hot?
    www.myspace.com
  • Leezestarr313Leezestarr313 Posts: 14,352
    The smell of chlorine hits me every time I get into the shower in the States. I'm a very scent sensitive person. I feel like I'm in a fucking public swimming pool when I shower in the States. It's no fun! I was swimming in a lake last weekend, and it didn't smell at all, despite the fish and turtle poo ...
  • PRL1JAMPRL1JAM Posts: 787
    PJ_Soul wrote:
    chadwick wrote:

that's just disgusting. As a kid I had no problem swimming in public pools, I won't do it now. There was a statistic released last year in regards to the amount of urine people swallow while swimming in public pools. I remember it being a pretty high percentile. I don't recall the exact numbers, but it was based on multiple tests done at various public pools.
    PRL1JAM wrote:
    that's just disgusting. As a kid I had no problem swimming in public pools, I won't do it now. There was a statistic released last year in regards to the amount of urine people swallow while swimming in public pools. I remember it being a pretty high percentile. I don't recall the exact numbers, but it was based on multiple tests done at various public pools.

How much water do you swallow when you're swimming :shock: I think I don't get any water into my mouth when I'm in a public pool. I have seen children turds in there, I have seen women in public swimming parks who obviously don't care about personal hygiene, I have smelled the toilets there ... No way this water comes into my mouth :sick: This is why there is the chlorine, no? To destroy all the GERMS? No?
  • CAVSTARR313CAVSTARR313 Posts: 8,756
    What is funny to me about this thread..

I have a very serious and real hatred of newspaper. It fucking stinks, and is very dirty.

If i complain, I sound crazy on the flight. But I seriously hate being anywhere near a newspaper, sometimes to the point of being sick..

Yet these fuckers completely disregard all of those around them and just bring that nasty, stinky shit right on the plane with them... and bust that shit out.. The people who fold it are only slightly better than the low down, dirty, total piece of shit who opens it up all of the way and page 3 is touching my arm. I have exploded on people before for this..

Keep your stinky, dirty newspapers at the stand so I can enjoy my flight without wanting to puke or punch people..
    None are more hopelessly enslaved than those who falsely believe that they are free.
    Abrn Hlls '98 - Clarkston 2 '03 - Grd Rpds '06 - Abrn Hlls '06 - Clvd '10 - PJ20 - Berlin 1+2 '12 - Wrigley '13 - Pitt '13- buff '13- Philly 1+2 '13 - Seattle '13
    was she hot?
    She was like 50.

No 50 year old is hot.
    Caveeze wrote:

I have a very serious and real hatred of newspaper. It fucking stinks, and is very dirty.

If i complain, I sound crazy on the flight. But I seriously hate being anywhere near a newspaper, sometimes to the point of being sick..

Yet these fuckers completely disregard all of those around them and just bring that nasty, stinky shit right on the plane with them... and bust that shit out.. The people who fold it are only slightly better than the low down, dirty, total piece of shit who opens it up all of the way and page 3 is touching my arm. I have exploded on people before for this..

Keep your stinky, dirty newspapers at the stand so I can enjoy my flight without wanting to puke or punch people..

Cannot wait to get on the plane for Seattle :corn:
  • The JugglerThe Juggler Posts: 48,504
    mca47 wrote:
    was she hot?
    She was like 50.

No 50 year old is hot.

:nono:
    Sao_U60_v_n_s__h_u-b61c657f87ac48c3797baeddbc8b9d81
    www.myspace.com
  • PRL1JAMPRL1JAM Posts: 787
    PRL1JAM wrote:

How much water do you swallow when you're swimming :shock: I think I don't get any water into my mouth when I'm in a public pool. I have seen children turds in there, I have seen women in public swimming parks who obviously don't care about personal hygiene, I have smelled the toilets there ... No way this water comes into my mouth :sick: This is why there is the chlorine, no? To destroy all the GERMS? No?

good question. I would assume the chlorine does in fact eliminate most of (perhaps all) of the germs in the water.
    Caveeze wrote:

Fortunately the days of newspapers are almost over. :lol: I'm on a plane 1-3x a week and I rarely see a newspaper anymore.
    But I know what you're saying....newspaper people always took advantage of their neighbors space. Fuckers!
    PRL1JAM wrote:
    PRL1JAM wrote:

good question. I would assume the chlorine does in fact eliminate most of (perhaps all) of the germs in the water.
    Yeah, it'll remove germs but not the body soil that floats around in the water. Body oils, hair products, armpit stuff, crotch stuff, sweat, piss, butt stuff...yeah the germs are gone but your swimming around in 100s of other people's bodily waste. Bleh
  • Who PrincessWho Princess Posts: 7,305
    Well, I'm officially cured of ever wanting to swim in a pool again. :-? :sick:
    "The stars are all connected to the brain."
    Well, I'm officially cured of ever wanting to swim in a pool again. :-? :sick:
    MCA's PSA...

Should be an ongoing thread! Kat? Sticky? :lol:
    PRL1JAM wrote:

Poop is poop, even without the germs. :lol: Plus, healthy urine is actually germ-free when it comes out of the body, isn't it? I still don't want it on me. :lol: And chlorine doesn't stop that big clump of black hair or that bubble of snot that someone shot out when they got water up their nose from floating towards me! :shock: I also imagine that it is impossible to keep all water from getting in your mouth. It all over your face and hands and everything....
    With all its sham, drudgery, and broken dreams, it is still a beautiful world. Be careful. Strive to be happy. ~ Desiderata
    I think I'm with WhoPrincess now :? :lol:
    I'm not a germophobe, but all these words for all the body stuff sound wrank :geek: I'm gonna wash my hands now :lol:
    I think I'm with WhoPrincess now :? :lol:
    I'm not a germophobe, but all these words for all the body stuff sound wrank :geek: I'm gonna wash my hands now :lol:
    :lol:
  • chadwickchadwick Posts: 21,157
    mca47 wrote:
    PJ_Soul wrote:
    chadwick wrote:

Yeah, public pools are disgusting. You will NEVER find me in a public pool!
    toughen up, kiddies.

the rest of my comment has been removed
    thank you
    for poetry through the ceiling. ISBN: 1 4241 8840 7

"Hear me, my chiefs!
    I am tired; my heart is
    sick and sad. From where
    the sun stands I will fight
    no more forever."

Chief Joseph - Nez Perce
  • rollingsrollings Posts: 7,124
    mca47 wrote:
    was she hot?
    She was like 50.

No 50 year old is hot.

chinese-happy.jpg
  • Mamasan23Mamasan23 Posts: 16,388
    Hey mca...is there anything you don't complain about? :wave:
    WI '98,  WI '99 (EV),  WI '00,  Chgo '00,  MO '00,  Champaign '03,  Chgo '03,  WI '03,  IN '03,  MI '04,  Chgo '06:N1 & 2,  WI '06,  Chgo '07,  Chgo '08 (EV:N1),  Chgo '09:N1 & 2,  Chgo '11 (EV:N1),  WI '11:N1 & 2,  Philly '12,  Wrigley '13,  Pitt '13,  Buff '13, Detroit '14, MKE '14, Wrigley '16: N1 & N2, Seattle '18 N2, Wrigley '18: N1 & N2, Fenway '18 N1, STL '22, St Paul '23 N2, Chgo '23: N1 & N2
  • peacefrompaulpeacefrompaul Posts: 25,293
    mca47 wrote:
    was she hot?
    She was like 50.

No 50 year old is hot.

:think:
    Mamasan23 wrote:
    Hey mca...is there anything you don't complain about? :wave:
    I tells it how it is!
    The man is right about muffins.

Lets be honest here

Lets be honest here
    And everything else!

But yeah.... F muffins! :lol:
  • Mamasan23Mamasan23 Posts: 16,388

Lets be honest here
    Here we go!
    WI '98,  WI '99 (EV),  WI '00,  Chgo '00,  MO '00,  Champaign '03,  Chgo '03,  WI '03,  IN '03,  MI '04,  Chgo '06:N1 & 2,  WI '06,  Chgo '07,  Chgo '08 (EV:N1),  Chgo '09:N1 & 2,  Chgo '11 (EV:N1),  WI '11:N1 & 2,  Philly '12,  Wrigley '13,  Pitt '13,  Buff '13, Detroit '14, MKE '14, Wrigley '16: N1 & N2, Seattle '18 N2, Wrigley '18: N1 & N2, Fenway '18 N1, STL '22, St Paul '23 N2, Chgo '23: N1 & N2
    Mamasan23 wrote:

Lets be honest here
    Here we go!

And your vegan friend thought she could convert me.