Options

***Official Toronto 2006 Meet-up Thread***

Comments

• Options
    MarkBMarkB Posts: 115
    So Krhon and MrMerkinball, you guys are setting up the CCFC fundraiser for Toronto Night 1 and 2?
  • Options
    MrMerkinballMrMerkinball Posts: 1,978
    MarkB wrote:
    So Krhon and MrMerkinball, you guys are setting up the CCFC fundraiser for Toronto Night 1 and 2?
    Yes - I'd like to help out. Don't know what's involved. I guess I should contact PBM
  • Options
    will be there !
  • Options
    O_G_D wrote:
    I keep confusing you and Gringo and not sure which ones which. I met ya both in St. Johns and was at the Pub crawl just mixing up the names and faces probably since you were both so intstrumental in that awsome weekend. Did'nt you go to night one as well? Im on the NFLD Pearl Jam experience board as well as O_G_D. So you coming up on your own? Did you buy a pair and got singles to each show to off? I bought a pair for each show but may have a single for each show availible but not sure yet. Whats your story? And whats your 10c num im like 284###. Anyways its great your coming up. Need a place to stay? I can put ya up since your only here a couple nights if you need that. Send me a pm or email dlum88@hotmail.com.

PEACE and its Jeremy isnt it? You were at Press and Bean right for lunch? MArk is Gringo right? DArk haired guy? Tall?

Hey Dennis, You got it all down dude!
    I am Jeremy, organizer of the weekend, Mark goes by Gringo, administrator of the web page. That was me that gave you that 10Crawl poster at the Press and Bean that Sunday. I believe there may have been a couple of shots taken of us on George St. the night before.

I'm not yet a 10club member so I haven't got tix yet.... but I'm not really concerned. I just figured I'd grab up a couple of 10club spares sometime between now and the show. I'm also gonna try and buy on the morning of the sale so we'll see what happens.

Last year, on the eve of the St. John's shows, there were tix everywhere. Either from 10clubbers, or others who bought a bunch and had extras so I really don't think it will be difficult to get my hands on some.

I gonna ask a friend if he's up to going in May but still unsure if he'd have the time to get away. Being mid-week, it's a little more tricky to escape.

So that's my story...
    Jeremy
    The Dajaaza

www.thenewfoundlandpearljamexperience.com
    We lived it! We loved it! We will always remember.
  • Options
    KrohnKrohn Posts: 79
    MarkB wrote:

It's in the works, yes. I've got several people offering to volunteer already, its so awsome. I'm still waiting to hear back from CCFC and a few other people. I will keep everyone updated.

I'll touch base with some of you planner guys for the parties themselves :)

Krohn
    www.wishlistfoundation.com
    www.ccfc.ca
    www.ccfa.org
  • Options
    Hey all,

I heard back from CCFC, and they are on board for a fundraiser at these places. Once we get locations 100% finalized for both nights, I will let her know.

Thanks to everyone that has offered to help already!

Krohn
    www.ccfc.ca
    www.ccfa.org
  • Options
    O_G_DO_G_D Toronto Posts: 541
    Hey Dennis, You got it all down dude!
    I am Jeremy, organizer of the weekend, Mark goes by Gringo, administrator of the web page. That was me that gave you that 10Crawl poster at the Press and Bean that Sunday. I believe there may have been a couple of shots taken of us on George St. the night before.

I'm not yet a 10club member so I haven't got tix yet.... but I'm not really concerned. I just figured I'd grab up a couple of 10club spares sometime between now and the show. I'm also gonna try and buy on the morning of the sale so we'll see what happens.

Last year, on the eve of the St. John's shows, there were tix everywhere. Either from 10clubbers, or others who bought a bunch and had extras so I really don't think it will be difficult to get my hands on some.

I gonna ask a friend if he's up to going in May but still unsure if he'd have the time to get away. Being mid-week, it's a little more tricky to escape.

So that's my story...
    Jeremy

I'll keep ya posted. Keep in touch. We should defiantely hook up while your here for a drink at one of the pre parties and after. If you need a place to stay your quite welcome to stay by me to save some cash if interested.

PEACE
    1. Toronto, Ontario 09-21-1996 (MAPLE LEAF GARDENS)
    2. Barrie, Ontario 08-22-1998 (MOLSON PARK)
    3. Toronto, Ontario 10-05-2000 (AIR CANADA CENTRE)
    4. Toronto, Ontario 06-28-2003 (MOLSON AMPHITHEATRE)
    5. Boston, Massachusetts 09-28-2004 FLEET CENTER (NOW TD GARDEN) VFC TOUR
    6. Boston, Massachusetts 09-28-2004 FLEET CENTER (NOW TD GARDEN) VFC TOUR
    7. Hamilton, Ontario 09-13-2005 (COPPS COLISEUM)
    8. Toronto, Ontario 09-19-2005 (AIR CANADA CENTRE)
    9. St. Johns, Newfoundland 09-24-2005 (MILE ONE)
    10. St. Johns, Newfoundland 09-25-2005 (MILE ONE)
    11. Toronto, Ontario 05-09-2006 (AIR CANADA CENTRE)
    12. Toronto, Ontario 05-09-2006 (AIR CANADA CENTRE)
    13. Sydney, Australia 11-07-2006 (ACER ARENA)
    14. Sydney, Australia 11-08-2006 (ACER ARENA)
    15. Melbourne, Australia 11-13-2006 (ROD LAVER ARENA)
    16. Melbourne, Australia 11-14-2006 (ROD LAVER ARENA)
    17. Adelaide, Australia 11-21-2006 (ADELAIDE ENTERTAINMENT CENTRE)
    18. Adelaide, Australia 11-22-2006 (ADELAIDE ENTERTAINMENT CENTRE)
    19. Perth, Australia 11-25-2006 (SUBIACO OVAL)
    20. New York, New York 06-24-2008 (MADISON SQUARE GARDEN)
    21. New York, New York 06-25-2008 (MADISON SQUARE GARDEN)
    22. Toronto, Ontario 08-21-2009 (MOLSON AMPITHEATRE)
    23. Buffalo, New York 05-10-2010 (HSBC ARENA)
    24. Toronto, Ontario 09-11-2011 (AIR CANADA CENTRE)
    25. Toronto, Ontario 09-12-2011 (AIR CANADA CENTRE)
    26. Hamilton, Ontario 09-15-2011 (COPPS COLISEUM)
    27. London, Ontario 07-16-2013 (BUDWEISER GARDENS)
    28. Buffalo, New York 10-12-2013 (FIRST NIAGARA CENTER) FORMERLY HSBC ARENA
    29. Detroit, Michigan 10-16-2014 (JOE LOUIS ARENA)
    30. Ottawa, Ontario 5-8-2016 (CANADIAN TIRE CENTRE)
    31. Toronto, Ontario 5-10-2016 (AIR CANADA CENTRE)
    32. Toronto, Ontario 5-12-2016 (AIR CANADA CENTRE)

• Options
    Hey everyone!!

Krohn and I have been talking about the CCFC fundraising and we need to finalize where it will take place......

I know people wanted the Bier Markt at first but I was leaning towards The Loose Moose now just because it will be less expensive for people and I think it's more the type of place for what we're doing.

Anyone who was at the September show too will know where it is :)

How about if we go to The Loose Moose on night 1 and see how it goes, and if we feel like a change for night 2, we can go to the Bier Markt??

I figure, either way we'll have a great time so it doesn't really matter which one we're at, this just seems easiest :)

Sound Good???
    "I Miss You Already!!!!!"

"Sorry is the fool who trades his love for high-rise rent, Seems the more you make equals the loneliness you get"

.NJD.
  • Options
    24veddie24veddie Posts: 267
    Hey everyone!!

Krohn and I have been talking about the CCFC fundraising and we need to finalize where it will take place......

I know people wanted the Bier Markt at first but I was leaning towards The Loose Moose now just because it will be less expensive for people and I think it's more the type of place for what we're doing.

Anyone who was at the September show too will know where it is :)

How about if we go to The Loose Moose on night 1 and see how it goes, and if we feel like a change for night 2, we can go to the Bier Markt??

I figure, either way we'll have a great time so it doesn't really matter which one we're at, this just seems easiest :)

Sound Good???

i'm with ya. i figure wherever we go we'll have a good time. loose moose was great in sept.
  • Options
    24veddie wrote:
    i'm with ya. i figure wherever we go we'll have a good time. loose moose was great in sept.

Beauty!!

I'm sure everyone will be fine with it. :)

"Sorry is the fool who trades his love for high-rise rent, Seems the more you make equals the loneliness you get"

.NJD.
  • Options
    O_G_D wrote:
    I'll keep ya posted. Keep in touch. We should defiantely hook up while your here for a drink at one of the pre parties and after. If you need a place to stay your quite welcome to stay by me to save some cash if interested.

PEACE
    I'll be drinking with you boys as well!!
  • Options
    O_G_DO_G_D Toronto Posts: 541
    Krisdababe wrote:
    I'll be drinking with you boys as well!!

I can't wait......... Just made my shift changes today to accomodate for the drinking and the hangovers.
    1. Toronto, Ontario 09-21-1996 (MAPLE LEAF GARDENS)
    2. Barrie, Ontario 08-22-1998 (MOLSON PARK)
    3. Toronto, Ontario 10-05-2000 (AIR CANADA CENTRE)
    4. Toronto, Ontario 06-28-2003 (MOLSON AMPHITHEATRE)
    5. Boston, Massachusetts 09-28-2004 FLEET CENTER (NOW TD GARDEN) VFC TOUR
    6. Boston, Massachusetts 09-28-2004 FLEET CENTER (NOW TD GARDEN) VFC TOUR
    7. Hamilton, Ontario 09-13-2005 (COPPS COLISEUM)
    8. Toronto, Ontario 09-19-2005 (AIR CANADA CENTRE)
    9. St. Johns, Newfoundland 09-24-2005 (MILE ONE)
    10. St. Johns, Newfoundland 09-25-2005 (MILE ONE)
    11. Toronto, Ontario 05-09-2006 (AIR CANADA CENTRE)
    12. Toronto, Ontario 05-09-2006 (AIR CANADA CENTRE)
    13. Sydney, Australia 11-07-2006 (ACER ARENA)
    14. Sydney, Australia 11-08-2006 (ACER ARENA)
    15. Melbourne, Australia 11-13-2006 (ROD LAVER ARENA)
    16. Melbourne, Australia 11-14-2006 (ROD LAVER ARENA)
    17. Adelaide, Australia 11-21-2006 (ADELAIDE ENTERTAINMENT CENTRE)
    18. Adelaide, Australia 11-22-2006 (ADELAIDE ENTERTAINMENT CENTRE)
    19. Perth, Australia 11-25-2006 (SUBIACO OVAL)
    20. New York, New York 06-24-2008 (MADISON SQUARE GARDEN)
    21. New York, New York 06-25-2008 (MADISON SQUARE GARDEN)
    22. Toronto, Ontario 08-21-2009 (MOLSON AMPITHEATRE)
    23. Buffalo, New York 05-10-2010 (HSBC ARENA)
    24. Toronto, Ontario 09-11-2011 (AIR CANADA CENTRE)
    25. Toronto, Ontario 09-12-2011 (AIR CANADA CENTRE)
    26. Hamilton, Ontario 09-15-2011 (COPPS COLISEUM)
    27. London, Ontario 07-16-2013 (BUDWEISER GARDENS)
    28. Buffalo, New York 10-12-2013 (FIRST NIAGARA CENTER) FORMERLY HSBC ARENA
    29. Detroit, Michigan 10-16-2014 (JOE LOUIS ARENA)
    30. Ottawa, Ontario 5-8-2016 (CANADIAN TIRE CENTRE)
    31. Toronto, Ontario 5-10-2016 (AIR CANADA CENTRE)
    32. Toronto, Ontario 5-12-2016 (AIR CANADA CENTRE)

• Options
    Krohn has sent in his order for CCFA "Got Guts" bracelets and I believe we will be selling them at The Loose Moose!!! :):)

We have some other ideas to fundraise but if anyone has any of their own they would be greatly appreciated also!! :D

Thanks for the support!!

TMW

.NJD.
  • Options
    I work at a hotel 30 second away from the loose Moose. I'll take a walk next week and introduce myself to the manager.
  • Options
    I work at a hotel 30 second away from the loose Moose. I'll take a walk next week and introduce myself to the manager.

Sounds good Merk!!!

.NJD.
  • Options
    MarkBMarkB Posts: 115
    Krohn has sent in his order for CCFA "Got Guts" bracelets and I believe we will be selling them at The Loose Moose!!! :):)

We have some other ideas to fundraise but if anyone has any of their own they would be greatly appreciated also!! :D

Thanks for the support!!

TMW
    i already have a bracelet....i guess ill buy another one. ill get my friends to buy them too.

cant wait guys! im not getting much sleep, keep thinkin about the tour too much lol
  • Options
    Tek MoneyTek Money Posts: 642
    Tek Money wrote:
    Hi it's me again. Anyone going single and have an extra ticket for this show??? PM me thanks.

Just making sure.
    Cock Fight.
  • Options
    Tek Money wrote:
    Just making sure.

Hopefully one will turn up :):) I'm sure it will,

.NJD.
  • Options
    I'm coming up for the first show from Buffalo, can't get the time off work to go to both, but hope to be up there early on the 9th. any good places around the arena to go for lunch and a bucket of beer?
    p.m. me with some suggestions
  • Options
    I'm coming up for the first show from Buffalo, can't get the time off work to go to both, but hope to be up there early on the 9th. any good places around the arena to go for lunch and a bucket of beer?
    p.m. me with some suggestions

The Loose Moose brother!!!!!

Check out page one of the thread :):)

.NJD.
  • Options
    I'm in for the Ninth......Let's Go SABRES!!!
    Ladies and Gentlemen MR MIKE MCCREADY!!!
  • Options
    civ_eng_girlciv_eng_girl Posts: 2,001
    MarkB wrote:
    i already have a bracelet....i guess ill buy another one. ill get my friends to buy them too.

cant wait guys! im not getting much sleep, keep thinkin about the tour too much lol

you're not the only one! i'm so excited!

i need a new GOT GUTS bracelet too.... mine broke a while ago... now my cat likes to play with it... :)
    ~~*~~ ...i surfaced and all of my being was enlightend... ~~*~~
  • Options
    Let's Go SABRES!!!

Whoa Whoa Whoa!!!!

I don't think you can come ;);)

.NJD.
  • Options
    Ok, fill me in. What is a Got Guts bracelet? (i feel so out of the loop) hahaha.
  • Options
    Krisdababe wrote:
    Ok, fill me in. What is a Got Guts bracelet? (i feel so out of the loop) hahaha.

http://content.ccfa.org/site/apps/ka/ec/product.asp?c=hwKTJbN0JwF&b=308166&en=guKPL4PULfLNI4NJJ8JOL4PSJtJ0IbMOIhL4LlM6E&ProductID=151535

They're the CCFA support bracelets :)

.NJD.
  • Options
    I'm in for the Ninth......Let's Go SABRES!!!

Hold on a second! I'm with Thumbing My Way, no entry for you! :cool: :)

We should have a pile of Got Guts braclets to sell, and we're working on some items to raffle off again. Things are looking good :)
    www.ccfc.ca
    www.ccfa.org
  • Options
    I can't help it if the Sabres are good and the Leafs are very very very bad....
    I'm in.... you guys are out....just like the Leafs will be out of the playoffs this year..... :)
    Ladies and Gentlemen MR MIKE MCCREADY!!!
  • Options
    I can't help it if the Sabres are good and the Leafs are very very very bad....
    I'm in.... you guys are out....just like the Leafs will be out of the playoffs this year..... :)

I hate the Leafs!!!!!!

GO DEVILS GO!!!!!!

.NJD.
  • Options
    I hate the Leafs!!!!!!

GO DEVILS GO!!!!!!
    I'm going to show up, but I might Snub you.
  • Options
    canukyjcanukyj Posts: 2
    Hm I posted about a dozen pages ago but it seems to be gone? Weird, me and my crew will be hitting the loose moose once we get into TO, I'll need to refuel on beer and food before the show, I'll be the 6'5" goon coming in with an ancient PJ t-shirt thats ripped and patched from being to pretty much every venue I've ever seen them play it. ROCK ON!
    When I started grade 7 Ten had just hit the market by storm, my name's Jeremy and on the first day of class at my new school the teacher laughed while calling roll call and then proceeded to blast Jeremy from Ten in front of class. I listened to the song closely and my life changed forever.