Options

***Official Toronto 2006 Meet-up Thread***

Comments

• Options
    the_don wrote:
    can i suggest that everybody who is looking for a hotel, write your name in this post, and if we get enough people, we can call a couple hotels, and try to get a group discount... Lemme know if your interested.

Damn. I already booked a room a The Renaissance...apparently a "field view" room is the cost of a small child in some countires...

Thanks though!
  • Options
    wilfmisswilfmiss Posts: 196
    the_don wrote:
    How much is it?

After taxes and parking, probably about $200 USD per night.
    3-29-94-FL/9-24-96-MD/9-18-98-MD/9-05-00-PA/4-26-03-PA/5-03-03-PA/7-12-03-PA/10-1-04-PA/9-19-05-ON/9-28-05-PA/5-09-06-ON/5-10-06-ON/6-23-06-PA/6-19-08-NJ/10-28-09-PA/5-20-10-NY/5-21-10-NY/9-11-11-ON/9-12-11-ON/9-2-12-PA/9-22-12-GA/10-11-13-PA/10-18-13-NY/10-19-13-NY/10-16-14-MI/9-26-15-NY/4-9-16-FL/4-11-16-FL/8-8-18-WA/8-10-18-WA
  • Options
    24veddie24veddie Posts: 267
    toronto show is sold out already. hope nobody missed out.
  • Options
    does anyone know when ticketmaster gets them ? i have to buy my night 2 tickets through them b/c my creditcard is maxed till the day after the 10club tickets are done lol
    dream like your living forever
    live like your dying today
  • Options
    Guys I didn't get night 1 .......

Are they officially sold out...I heard it was kinda sketchy.
    "I Miss You Already!!!!!"

"Sorry is the fool who trades his love for high-rise rent, Seems the more you make equals the loneliness you get"

.NJD.
  • Options
    Guys I didn't get night 1 .......

Are they officially sold out...I heard it was kinda sketchy.

awww booo that sucks :(
    i heard they came back on and went off again im not sure whats going on
    you can still try ticketmaster or i can sneak you into the show in my giagantic purs if you want :)
    dream like your living forever
    live like your dying today
  • Options
    awww booo that sucks :(
    i heard they came back on and went off again im not sure whats going on
    you can still try ticketmaster or i can sneak you into the show in my giagantic purs if you want :)

:)

I really hope they aren't completely sold out...it's cause of this fucking credit card!!!

I wish I could just give them cash some how :o

Maybe I can split night 1 with somone because night 2 is still up for grabs.

"Sorry is the fool who trades his love for high-rise rent, Seems the more you make equals the loneliness you get"

.NJD.
  • Options
    stpmattbstpmattb Posts: 956
    I need a 10C ticket for night 2 if anyone wants to sell it to me.
  • Options
    24veddie24veddie Posts: 267
    BeerBaron wrote:
    Just the first one. Night II still has some tickets available.

2nd night is now sold out also.
  • Options
    PJ SparksPJ Sparks Posts: 83
    I'm late to the post, and 9 pages is too many to read, so...I'm there. Pook, Wes, Suz, brothers and sisters. Can't Wait.

PJ Sparks
    "You can bomb the world to pieces, but you can't bomb it to peace".
  • Options
    Dirty_FrankDirty_Frank Posts: 957
    I wonder how many 10C tickets sold for this show. The venue holds what... 20000 people? How many of these do you guys think are 10C tickets?
  • Options
    I GOT MY NIGHT 2's!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

..I think :)

I got an e-mail from the 10c saying:

Thank you for your Ten Club order.
    You will receive an email when your order is processed.

Does this mean it worked??

.NJD.
  • Options
    I JUST GOT NIGHT 1's TOO!!!!!

I hit refresh a bunch and it said BUY indtead of OUT OF STOCK!!!!

Then I got the same e-mail, just with the night 1 date :):):)

.NJD.
  • Options
    SENROCKSENROCK Posts: 10,736
    Xboxjunkie wrote:
    6 of us will be there!

LOOSE MOOSE!!! LOOSE MOOSE!!! LOOSE MOOSE!!!
    ~~~~~~ALWAYS HAVE A GOOD TIME~~~~~~
    Sir Mike McCready is....THE MASTER!!! WAHHH!!!
    EVENFLOW PSYCHOS H.N.I.C~FEEL THE FLOW!!!

"Pearl Jam fans are obsessed, they'd see the boys in HELL if tickets were sold."-CROJAM95

It takes balls to put out a UKE album!
  • Options
    SENROCK! wrote:
    LOOSE MOOSE!!! LOOSE MOOSE!!! LOOSE MOOSE!!!

Nooo!!!!!

SENROCK?!??!?!?!

Your coming?!?!?!?!?!?

Is it true????????

.NJD.
  • Options
    Nooo!!!!!

SENROCK?!??!?!?!

Your coming?!?!?!?!?!?

Is it true????????
    DUDE. LOOSE MOOSE WAS THEE PLACE TO BE IN TORONTO LAST SEPTEMBER!!!! IVE BEEN CRAVING A GRILLED CHEESE FROM THERE LATELY....:D

"Pearl Jam fans are obsessed, they'd see the boys in HELL if tickets were sold."-CROJAM95

• Options
    SENROCK! wrote:
    DUDE. LOOSE MOOSE WAS THEE PLACE TO BE IN TORONTO LAST SEPTEMBER!!!! IVE BEEN CRAVING A GRILLED CHEESE FROM THERE LATELY....:D

Haha!!

Awesome!!! So you're really coming??

Can I add the post queen to our list?

.NJD.
  • Options
    MarkBMarkB Posts: 115
    So whats it gonne be...loose moose night 1 and bier night 2?
  • Options
    SongburstSongburst Posts: 1,195
    Krisdababe wrote:
    Can anyone recommend a nice (yet not over the top) hotel that's relatively close to ACC?

We booked a room at the Travelodge Downtown West. Decent rates for downtown Toronto (150 / night) and 2km from the ACC.
    1/12/1879, 4/8/1156, 2/6/1977, who gives a shit, ...
  • Options
    Haha!!

Awesome!!! So you're really coming??

Can I add the post queen to our list?

IF URE ADDING XXXBOXXXJUNKIE THEN YES. WE ALL FLOW AS A TEAM......;)

• Options
    MarkB wrote:
    So whats it gonne be...loose moose night 1 and bier night 2?

I think the other way around......but that's just based on what I've heard from most people.

I honestly could care less :)

As long as it happens :D

.NJD.
  • Options
    dCowboyPJdCowboyPJ Posts: 479
    So I don't feel like going through all the pages here....how quickly did the 10c tickets sell out for toronto?
  • Options
    uninnocentuninnocent Posts: 1,565
    my problem is i'm going to at least one show with a minor (maybe both, since he's still thinking about it). i know i can get him in the loose moose with his fake id, but not bier markt. but whatever, i'll smoke him a joint and toss him down the bluffs then bring my girlfriend to the bier markt. then everybody's happy. except him.

btw & off topic: i can't remember what i was going to write here that was off-topic, so theoretically, i shoulda erased this paragraph.
  • Options
    SENROCK! wrote:
    IF URE ADDING XXXBOXXXJUNKIE THEN YES. WE ALL FLOW AS A TEAM......;)

maybe this time i'll actually know who you are and actually say 'hi'.
  • Options
    uninnocent wrote:
    my problem is i'm going to at least one show with a minor (maybe both, since he's still thinking about it). i know i can get him in the loose moose with his fake id, but not bier markt. but whatever, i'll smoke him a joint and toss him down the bluffs then bring my girlfriend to the bier markt. then everybody's happy. except him.

btw & off topic: i can't remember what i was going to write here that was off-topic, so theoretically, i shoulda erased this paragraph.

They'll be able to just go in and not have anything to drink......right?

.NJD.
  • Options
    They'll be able to just go in and not have anything to drink......right?
    he'll be able to go in as far as the bouncer out front and then he'll be turned away. really, his id looks nothing like him.
  • Options
    hookemhookem Posts: 245
    I'll be there with Scarlett and BrainofJB. Seems like this is going to be a 2004 Kissimmee reunion. I recognize a lot of names on this list that were at that show!

Hook'em
  • Options
    MrMerkinballMrMerkinball Posts: 1,978
    Well my vote was Bier Market. But the Loose Moose is literally a 30 second walk from work. Maybe I'll hit the Bier Market AFTER the show

Plus if SENROCK wants to go to the Loose Moose , then that's where we'll go. She has seniority.
  • Options
    uninnocent wrote:
    maybe this time i'll actually know who you are and actually say 'hi'.

AHHH BUT THE QUESTION REMAINS......WHAT SHIRT WILL U BE SPORTIN'? :D

• Options
    Well my vote was Bier Market. But the Loose Moose is literally a 30 second walk from work. Maybe I'll hit the Bier Market AFTER the show

Plus if SENROCK wants to go to the Loose Moose , then that's where we'll go. She has seniority.

HAHAHAHAHA OH MAN THATS FREAKIN' FUNNY!!!! THANKS....:D
    THE MOOSE WAS ROCKIN' AND ME AND MY CREW ALWAYS TALK ABOUT IT. PLUS....ITS A GOOD STUMBLING DISTANCE FROM THE VENUE!!! AND STEPHANIE AT LOOSE MOOSE IS THEE BEST WAITRESS IN TORONTO!!!! AND DAN THE MANAGER HOOKED THIS FOO UP BIG TIME WITH NON STOP EXXXTRA ICE!!!!! :D